Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2017, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladwig27 View Post
Yes, sorry to confuse anyone with that situation!
OK BIG dif Dude still sounds creepy, But, I have given girls to friends to play with so I get the thrill.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 10:34 AM

Thanked 3,633 Times in 279 Posts
Default thegrayprincejt-

Shocking, but HOT HOT HOT. I had an ex-GF who loved to let her kid brother see her naked; I'd have given a LOT to know she'd also had his cock in her mouth on a regular basis and planned to keep doing it!!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2017, 02:28 PM

Thanked 2,078 Times in 163 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Shocking, but HOT HOT HOT. I had an ex-GF who loved to let her kid brother see her naked; I'd have given a LOT to know she'd also had his cock in her mouth on a regular basis and planned to keep doing it!!
I got to watch a few times. Shed spend two hours sucking and teasing it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2017, 04:05 PM

Default HOLY CRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrayprincejt View Post
I got to watch a few times. Shed spend two hours sucking and teasing it.
Man, that's my dream come true! Feel free to add a page or two of detail-
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2017, 11:03 PM

Thanked 2,078 Times in 163 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Man, that's my dream come true! Feel free to add a page or two of detail-
Lol. It was hot. First time was her bday present to me. I told her i wanted to see. So she invited me over and didnt even miss a beat. We made out until she was nice and hot. Then she had me sit across from them and started my show. She unzipped his jeans and pulled it out, he was a shower to begin with, a thick long cock that she lovingly stroked and licked until he got hard. Then she slowly started inching down it with her mouth and used her fingers to circle his sack. She kept total control of it and would edge him then back off and rub her self. Finally when he begged she let go of his sack and went to town until he was about to shoot. Just before he did she began nuzzling his cock and fingering herself. She came almost right after he coated her face.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 09:38 AM

Default Hot, indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrayprincejt View Post
Lol. It was hot. First time was her bday present to me. I told her i wanted to see. So she invited me over and didnt even miss a beat. We made out until she was nice and hot. Then she had me sit across from them and started my show. She unzipped his jeans and pulled it out, he was a shower to begin with, a thick long cock that she lovingly stroked and licked until he got hard. Then she slowly started inching down it with her mouth and used her fingers to circle his sack. She kept total control of it and would edge him then back off and rub her self. Finally when he begged she let go of his sack and went to town until he was about to shoot. Just before he did she began nuzzling his cock and fingering herself. She came almost right after he coated her face.
Amazing, really. Did she ever tell you how her "hobby" began?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 11:18 AM

Thanked 5,906 Times in 564 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Uncle_Bud Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle_Bud
Talking Back in the Day; Hippie-Chick friend ; married, first visit

After a year or so of separation, and lack of communication, mutual friends contacted me about Coco wanting to reconnect. She had dropped her longtime crazy boyfriend and married a man a lot older than her. Not long afterwards, she had babies and called my folks house trying to contact me, and they relayed the message.
I visited her and her family, met her husband and reconnected with her relatives. The third or fourth day I was there, she sat me down and showed me photos of her honeymoon, some of them quite explicit; along with photos of her nursing her babies in the bathtub.
I dunno if she had a mild form of post-partum depression or what, be when she told me how she felt the day after her honeymoon and she realized then that she had expected it to be a lot better than it was..Coco took my hands in hers and seriously looked deep into my eyes and told me that her husband knows about "our past" and "he understands"..that her needs were not being satisfied and she needed more than one man. My heart still beats fast to this day when I remember that day and the aftermath.
Old 05-15-2017, 02:09 PM

Thanked 3,970 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Bud View Post
After a year or so of separation, and lack of communication, mutual friends contacted me about Coco wanting to reconnect... Coco took my hands in hers and seriously looked deep into my eyes and told me that her husband knows about "our past" and "he understands"..that her needs were not being satisfied and she needed more than one man. My heart still beats fast to this day when I remember that day and the aftermath.
This is interesting - did you tell us the previous parts of this story somewhere? I don't remember the context to this epilogue...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 02:34 PM

Thanked 5,906 Times in 564 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Uncle_Bud Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle_Bud
Wink Something rattled my memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
This is interesting - did you tell us the previous parts of this story somewhere? I don't remember the context to this epilogue...
I've mentioned her very sparingly in the family exposure thread and the erotic pissing thread in the past few days..and earlier in the Snap Teddy thread

Last edited by Uncle_Bud; 05-15-2017 at 02:43 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle_Bud For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 06:17 PM

Default Conversations with Laura

Laura is a coworker since five years ago. We're both married with children, though she's a bit younger than me. We have a good relationship and she's a very open minded person.
A few months ago we were talking about our summer vacations, and we were having a very nice conversation talking about the places we have been when it came the subject about a nice beach I had been, a beautiful beach she knew from a prior visit some years ago, and then it came to her mind that it was a clothing optional beach and she remembered there was many nude people around, so she asked me if it was still like that, and then I told her that it was just the same and I was so relaxed talking with her that I told her That in fact I was nude too.
She looked me surprised and told me "You're kidding me" and I replied "No, it's true, I was fully nude" At first she was a bit shocked, cause she had never imagined that I could be a nudist.
Then we started a conversation about nudism. I told her that I used to go to nudist beaches and how much I love it. She confessed to me that she only had been once, shortly after getting married, and that her husband had talked her about repeating the experience, but the most she had done was going topless in secluded and uncrowded beaches, but then it was her who surprised me with a revelation.
I suppose that she didn't want to give me the impression that she was a prude, and she told me that it wasn't a question of body acceptance, and they have a very relaxed attitude about nudity at home. She told me that she used to spend lot of time nude at home, and that she didn't mind about the chance of being seen naked by her neighbours, and that in fact, she knew well that she had been seen in the buff from some of them. I couldn't avoid make a joke about the fact that I was thinking about dropping by her home, and we laughed about it.
Then she repeated that she couldn't believe that I was a nudist, and then I told her that she could have proved by herself cause I had uploaded a nude pic of myself on Instagram, just a backside picture getting into the water, though I had deleted it. (That's another story that I can tell you, if you're interested, cause I received very funny reactions).
She told me that she couldn't believe that I made this, and I told her to ask, Susana, another co-worker who saw the picture and made a lot of fun about it with me, but who was very discreet to share with another people. And then I was feeling so confident that I asked her if she would believe if I showed her the pic, she said sure and then I acted like if I was hesitating. Then she begged me to show her the picture, I did it and she complimented me telling that I have such a lovely butt.
Since that moment we have hold very interesting conversations with more revelations from both sides.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
nspm

4m:09s

04-25-2010
1637447 cucumber fun part 2

1m:22s

04-24-2014
US beige panties May 2012 sm

1m:44s

06-04-2013

5m:11s

12-23-2009