Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2024, 06:08 PM

[QUOTE=bangtiger;3364938]Hi friends

Love this thread.

I will be in Berlin next month and have Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday free,

I intend to do Kristallthrm on Saturday and Vabli on Sunday. But I'm a bit confused on Friday evening - should I do liquidrm or vabali for 3 hours from 5 pm to 8 pm?

Incidentally , I did Vabli on a sunday last year - lots of hot young girls and great fun but unfortunately a bit more of a covered up and prudish vibe compared to say Spa Zvr in amsterdam ( maybe i just got lucky and went on on a good day to spa z) and i also didn't love that some of the shower areas in vabli had partitions unlike spa zvr with its wide open mixed showers layout and bright lights.

Looking for the berlin equivalent of a spa z amsterdam vibe with girls walking around nude and openplan well lit common areas 🫣

Some of the net reviews on liquidrm suggested that some couples make out and have discreet sex in the pools and the thought of voyeuring that is hot

Any guidance will be gratefully received 😜[/QUOTED]

Does Spa Z have better lighting (especially in the saunas) than Vbli? When I went to Vbli last year I thought the saunas but especially the changing rooms to be too dimly lit (a bit disappointing). Can you describe and compare Spa Z to Vbli? Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to monsducker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2024, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsducker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangtiger View Post
Hi friends

Love this thread.

I will be in Berlin next month and have Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday free,

I intend to do Kristallthrm on Saturday and Vabli on Sunday. But I'm a bit confused on Friday evening - should I do liquidrm or vabali for 3 hours from 5 pm to 8 pm?

Incidentally , I did Vabli on a sunday last year - lots of hot young girls and great fun but unfortunately a bit more of a covered up and prudish vibe compared to say Spa Zvr in amsterdam ( maybe i just got lucky and went on on a good day to spa z) and i also didn't love that some of the shower areas in vabli had partitions unlike spa zvr with its wide open mixed showers layout and bright lights.

Looking for the berlin equivalent of a spa z amsterdam vibe with girls walking around nude and openplan well lit common areas 🫣

Some of the net reviews on liquidrm suggested that some couples make out and have discreet sex in the pools and the thought of voyeuring that is hot

Any guidance will be gratefully received 😜
Does Spa Z have better lighting (especially in the saunas) than Vbli? When I went to Vbli last year I thought the saunas but especially the changing rooms to be too dimly lit (a bit disappointing). Can you describe and compare Spa Z to Vbli? Thanks
For some reason I didn't get the quote function right in my first post, so trying again

Does Spa Z in Amsterdam have better lighting (especially in the saunas) than Vabli? When I went to Vbli last year I thought the saunas but especially the changing rooms to be too dimly lit (a bit disappointing). Can you describe and compare Spa Z to Vbli? Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to monsducker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2024, 02:38 AM

Thanked 2,082 Times in 88 Posts
Default Vabali v Zuiver

My feeling on it was that both the saunas and the changing rooms were darker in Zuiver than Vabali.

I have very fond collections of checking out all the breasts in front of me in the saunas in Vabali whereas in Zuiver you could only see the ones that were beside you. I was there last week. I had two attractive mid 40s ladies beside me with nice breasts and long, hard nipples…. I spent my time looking at those rather than anything opposite because in Zuiver I couldn’t see the other side of the sauna.

Changing rooms in Zuiver are more open plan, easy enough to check out the women changing nearby but I reckon Vabali was brighter.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wackojacko2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2024, 07:50 PM

Default Vabali v Zuiver

My feeling from my visit to Vabali was that it was very hard to see in the saunas (especially the indoor ones) and in the common changing areas, especially after dark when there is no light entering the windows.

Would be interested in hearing @bangtiger 's thoughts who seems to have a different perspective
Old 04-03-2024, 03:17 AM

All good friend - you are right in that most of the z saunas are dark. However, in Z the sauna with the infra-red heating chairs and the sauna with the stone benches are both well lit and both offer great viewing fun. Plus I really like the open plan change rooms and the open plan central shower area in z.

But honestly - both z and v were great experiences. Sitting here 7000 kms away I am deeply regretting my life choices on why I don't live in Europe 😯
Old 04-03-2024, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangtiger View Post
All good friend - you are right in that most of the z saunas are dark. However, in Z the sauna with the infra-red heating chairs and the sauna with the stone benches are both well lit and both offer great viewing fun. Plus I really like the open plan change rooms and the open plan central shower area in z.

But honestly - both z and v were great experiences. Sitting here 7000 kms away I am deeply regretting my life choices on why I don't live in Europe 😯
Yeah - and the infrared at Z is very visible just walking by too. Whole wall of windows.

How is Z in bad weather? I've only been in summer and I love strolling around naked outside checking out the action. I assume that lower part barely gets used in the colder months?
The Following User Says Thank You to shortlong For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2024, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzco1000 View Post
Dilbeek was an eye opener for me.

It's what you would call a proper family sauna.
What do you mean by "proper family sauna"? I wanted to go there for a long time but always hesitated.
Old 04-05-2024, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortlong View Post
Yeah - and the infrared at Z is very visible just walking by too. Whole wall of windows.

How is Z in bad weather? I've only been in summer and I love strolling around naked outside checking out the action. I assume that lower part barely gets used in the colder months?
Z in summer on a hot day was great. Z in winter was half empty and the vibe was a bit dull.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bangtiger For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2024, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolfm View Post
Kristalltherme is clothing optional sundays until 17:30. About half will be dressed.
If you like CFNM and girls in bikinis looking at you, go then. You will also see dressed and later undressed.
If you want as much nudes as possible, go saturday. Also the later the better.
Liquidrom is a waste of time, go Kristall or Vabali instead.
Had a look at the Kristallthrm website and they don't seem to have a book in advance system unlike Vabli. I know the wait time to get into V on a weekend can be really long unless you book in advance. Does anyone know how bad does the wait time get for Kristlthrm on a Friday evening or Saturday noon? I'm keen to try K instead of V but don't wait to spend my limited time standing in a queue!
The Following User Says Thank You to bangtiger For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2024, 03:14 PM

Post My trip to V in B

I have been to a lot of the places mentioned in this thread but thought I would share my favourite story that happened about a year ago.

I think it is fair to say that V in B is one of the "classiest" of them all and most likely to persuade people to get naked who otherwise might not due to its charm and cool vibe. Well my girlfriend and I, who had already been to V before, were planning a trip with our friends to the capital of Germany and thought it would be fun to see if they wanted to go, we told them there would be some level of nudity involved due to the German culture and they seemed up for it. Quick description of the people involved: Me (20M), my girlfriend (20F), her friend (19F) and her boyfriend (22M). My girlfriend is petite and very naturally pretty and so is her friend. 19F has pierced nipples and no tattoos, blonde hair. My gf has slightly larger breasts with no piercings and no tattoos, blonde hair. Both clean shaven everywhere.

My girlfriend and her friend had both been topless around us before on a beach holiday at our villa but never fully nude. We were all understandably a bit apprehensive about what it would be like but it turned out to be relaxing and fun. Here's how it went:

We arrived in the changing rooms wearing winter wear due to the time of year and all started undressing to underwear, we had been situated in the changing area closest to the showers so privacy was not an option as the entrance lead straight out to the main foyer. We were quick to get into the robes at this point, and equally as quick to go have a shower in the separate rooms. After this the first place we went was the small sauna on the opposite side of the indoor pool, it seemed like a good introduction for our friends who had never been to a place like this. We all sat on the top level with towels wrapped around us and stayed that way for 5 minutes until I looked over at the girls who were sat proudly with their tits out. This was not something new but still exciting as a view of things to come. After another short while, both girls decided to lay down which meant getting uncovered, my gf lay on the bench below giving a good view of her whole uncovered body whilst 19F lay on the top bench giving me a direct view of her pussy, not what I was expecting so quickly. Her legs were closed but because of how skinny they both are, there wasn't much possibility of concealing anything.

It wasn't long before we tried out the indoor pool, this meant ditching the towel and walking a few metres over to the steps which elevate you above the water before climbing back down, of course this is a bit of a thrill if you're not used to being naked, both girls were getting confident quickly and both had no hesitation in hanging up the towels and walking over. There were loads of other people around as it was a busy time of week, including people of all ages. We did not feel out of place being so young.

Next up was the steam room, at first we had the room to ourselves so were playing around spraying each other with the hose used to clean the surfaces, until someone else wanted to come in. Following this, a quick shower was necessary which we all took part in one by one as there was only 1 shower head. At this point there were no inhibitions and it was all quite stress free. We also tried the hot tub which involved another short trek from ditching the towels to being submerged under water. These are the most thrilling bits for me, seeing people walking confidently as if they are not naked, with no care about who sees them.

At the end of the day, we were the last ones in the facility and so had the whole indoor pool to ourselves, we all ditched the towels on a nearby lounger and jumped in, doing races up and down the pool, something that is not in the spirit of V normally, but there were no staff to tell us not to. 19F and my gf then climbed out and walked back to the changing room carrying their towels. A very fun day and one I will remember for a long time. We have not really discussed it since, but 19F keeps mentioning it saying she wants to go back to a German spa, but I'm not sure how to make it happen without sounding weird so it will have to happen naturally.

I have more stories, but this is the only time we have ever been with people we know, here are some other stories I could write about:

Nude watersliding at M in W
First time experience at TI near B
Casual nudity at Z in A
Thrilling dares at TE in M
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to GermanFreak For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

4m:08s

03-13-2024
SS4

5m:57s

10-31-2021
Kim100part6