uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2022, 04:31 AM

Default caught shredding.. naked!

Have been working naked in the office before (early morning, during, summer, alone..!)

Though this time was a pre 'full staff return to work' office clear out / old file shredding / deep clean..

The sort out only took a couple of hours, so I volunteered to shred the old paperwork, off in a side room, while others started on a clean down.

Being in a small room, which wasn't ventilated, it got pretty hot fairly quick.. so the tights came off, just leaving me in a light summer dress, and barefoot- wearing high heeled shoes, did not suit standing at a shredder, for any long time!

As the task continued, the heat built up. Going to prop open the door, I noticed everyone else had left the office? Checking the time, I guessed they had gone for a pub lunch.

The radio had been left on, so i didnt hear them leave! I fancied a break, and going to check, but wanted to get this task over and done with.

So, back into the room, I stripped off, to continue the shredding. It was quite theraputic, being able to switch off your brain during such a mundane task. It felt lovely getting a good sweat going, with all the shredding, bagging up, moving them out to near the door, and repeat..

Me lazily thinking I had plenty of time to get dressed quick enough if anyone came back, as we had a buzzer that rang in the office when someone came in, or pressed our firm's intercom at main building door- Little did I know, this buzzer, smoke alarm etc had been disabled, off during the clean down!

I was in full shred mode, jiggling to the radio, and didn't hear my (female) boss come back in, ahead of the others.

Only when the machine was switched off, and I headed out with the last 2 bags, did we see each other- and froze in shock! My dress was back in the shredding room, so I had nothing to cover up with, apart from the bulky waste bags.

The boss just gave out a big belly laugh, and said 'I hope you didn't shred EVERYTHING- the others are coming back soon!'.. then she turned away, going to her office.

Dashing back to get my dress on, I felt quite red. All over. It was quite a buzz, though.

To her credit, the boss said nothing about it to the others. But she always gives me a big grin, whenever she sees me come out of that room.

It would be our secret, forever- Until now!

Tags
boss, caught, office. shredding

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Deepfuck a blackpussy outside c

1m:46s

11-07-2014
SUNP0001 18

5m:31s

08-08-2016
Sexy Selfie

1m:06s

11-29-2016