uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2015, 09:05 PM

Thanked 11,621 Times in 1,778 Posts

delt I hadn't seen this thread since I first read it and posted. The more we read about your past and the more of those old photos we see the more discusted we get with ourselves for not taking many early pictures then destroying those we had. We were also two skinny kids 17 and 15. Who knew it would ever last?
It's also refreshing to read about the things others did back in "the good ole days". We practically lived in my cars.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 09:27 AM

Smile Delt--thanks for the great pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
The photo just posted was how she greeted me at a drive in movie one night after I left her to go get drinks and popcorn. It remains one of my absolute favorite photos. Moments later, her pussy was completely covered by my face burrowing in her very juicy pussy.

Here is the photo showing what the boys saw holding open the car door. I hope you enjoy seeing what they got to see.
that help us geezers remember the fun we had at drive-ins, etc. in the 60's!! Been there, done all that as well.

Kenny
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 11:34 AM

Thanked 5,991 Times in 468 Posts
Default Strange women category

Another "strange women" category story. Not necessarily erotic, but part of MY dating experiences.

Back in the Drive-in theater days, I had a buddy who had a steady GF. We were probably like 18 or 19 y.o. then.

His GF had an unattached neighbor, just an OK cutie. For a short time it was like an regular thing, whenever they went to the drive-in, I'd go with along with my buddy, and we'd pick up his GF & her friend Betty.

So like I said, Betty was an OK cutie, thin, small tits, but hey, they were tits for sure. Naturally we were always in the back seat, and like kids that age, start making out as soon as the movie starts. Well, seems like Betty gets heated up pretty easy.

It's dark as hell in the back seat of that old Chevy. Lots of sounds and movement coming from the front seat, but who cares, I got my own thing going on back here.

Soon have he bra pushed up, playing with those little titties, sucking and nibbling a nip here and there. She starts grinding into me, humping away against my raging hardon. Man she is HOT!

I manage to work a my hand down her pants, soon got them unzipped, and working her pussy. Sweet and juicy! Working away, working away, she's moaning away, finally, whimpering, twitching, ahhhhhh. Orgasm! Her, not me. Oh well...

She calms down. Suddenly gets all upset, starts say shit like "what just happened? Did you take my bra off? what's wrong with you! I must have been asleep!" WTF? Meanwhile, in the front seat they think this is all very amusing!

I think we went with this scenario like two more times, like ground hog day! Go to the movies, I get her off, I get no relief, and she makes the claim she was asleep. Pretty convenient, right? Women, go figure.

I was about done with that "relationship" about then.
Old 01-27-2015, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveZR1 View Post
I was about done with that "relationship" about then.
About done? But were you really done with her? Was there more?
I feel so left out.
I only really had one girlfriend and one that I had sex with. For us we worked like a team. Both eager to try things and learn. We were awkward and it hurt a lot at first. I'd go home with a sore foreskin and she'd go home with a hurting pubic mound. But we also had fun learning whether alone or with friends at the drive-inn movies and on lovers lanes. We put more miles on the back seat than on the tires!

None of the girls before her seemed to interest me. I still don't know why I dated Dollie again..... and again! Her tits were not much bigger than the future Mrs delt and she was built the same without hair on her pussy. Dollie's titties were more like round g****fruit. Yes bigger than most of her GF's. But they all had those perfect pointed boobs. At the time I thought I was getting less in the way of a girl. Who'd a thunk those tits would grow so nice and round?

Yes it's so nice to read about other older members who grew up living and loving in the back seat.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2015, 05:30 PM

when i first started dating my wife we were both sixteen and living with parents so had nowhere to fuck,we soon solved this problem by going in the local woods for a quick fuck,as time passed we got more relaxed and started to take our clothes off and we would have a 69 and i would fuck her on her knees or lied down with her legs in the air,we had a nice secluded spot but she was getting more and more turned on by fucking outside and being seen so we started going where we knew we may be seen,we still go in the woods for a fuck and we still love the thought of being watched and whenever she thinks someone is watching and wanking she always sits on my cock and makes me squeeze her tits as she fucks me
Old 01-31-2015, 01:09 PM

Talking Playing with Patty.

These stories remind me of my very first real girlfriend. Yes there was one before Dollie. I don't count the many one nite stands at the local drive-in movie or drive-inn diners.
Way before I had my first car I had a bicycle. Patty lived on the north side of our small town while I lived on the south side. We'd met at some kind of summer play activity that was held daily on our grade school playground. Patty and I must have been in our mid teens. I'd pedal over to Patty's house then we'd ride across town to the large city park.
Since Patty was my first girl friend Patty's boobs were my first boobs. Right off I was a boob lover and I finally got a chance to play with a nice set of my very own. Well Patty's!
We'd ride to the far side of the park and walk around in the 4-H pole buildings, hugging and kissing. That's where I first fondled Patty's nice titties and she'd rub my hard little penis through my jeans. Patty was short and stocky with very nice boobs for her age and size. Okay, maybe not stocky, but full figured for a teen. Actually quite cute and well built. That's what attracted me to Patty.
Over the first spring and summer our petting got serious. Patty told me it was okay to unhook her blouse and pull her titties out of her bra to play. I'm sure she didn't have to mention this more than once! Most likely at that time I also told Patty it was okay to unzip my jeans and pull my cock out to stroke it. We did this nearly every day the rest of that summer and fall. Being in the midwest our fondling came to a halt until the next spring.
By the next spring Patty and I were getting serious. I remember talking about intercourse and I was getting my hands up her skirt many times to slightly finger her. We were so close to fucking right there in the park yet seems like someone walked near just about when we were half dressed ready. Often I had Patty's tits out playing with them as other kids watched. Practice for Dollie later?
I finally had my first car and had made plans to take Patty to the drive-in movie. We talked about fondling and fucking. About then I met Dollie and for some unknown reason took her to the drive-in movie instead of Patty. It was weeks later before I fondled Dollie and even longer before we fucked.
No I never fucked Patty but still dream about it. Yes I've told Dollie how I almost dated and fucked Pattty when she came into my life. I wonder had I fucked and married Patty if I'd still be writing these sex stories?

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 01-31-2015 at 01:13 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2015, 03:47 PM

Thanked 18,157 Times in 798 Posts
Default First blowjob?

As mentioned in this thread, my wife and I were each others first of most things. We had kissed others but she was the first girl I undressed below the waist, the first I fingerbanged, the first I went down on, etc.and I was her first to even touch her breasts. We had gotten to the point in our dating that she expected she would be undressed at the drive in movies or wherever we parked. I was always surprised how perfectly comfortable she was at the drive in totally naked, but she was, as long as we were in the car. And I know the drive in movie screen lit up the cars somewhat so I am sure others saw her at least from the waist up.

She loved to have her ears nibbled on, her neck kissed, my hand run through her hair, and my fingernails start at her waist and drag up her back to her neck. She was ready then for just about anything---and usually her clothes were off pretty quickly. Since they couldn't start the movie until it was fully dark, she would get impatient waiting to get her clothes off sometimes.

She had jerked me off a few times, and had kissed my prick when we 69'd a couple of times, but we decided we both wanted to finish school and not get her pregnant like her best friend and her cousin so fucking was out---at least for a while. Even when we started, I had to wear at least two condoms--just in case.

For many weeks, she would have many orgasms on our dates, and maybe I got a hand job or could shoot a load on her face or her lovely breasts. She also loved for me to go down on her and I did it often---I wonder what people at the drive in movies thought when they walked by my car with the windows fogged, with her feet flat on the side door window and on the back window or the windshield, and her groaning?

One night, I finally said that it was very common for girls to suck off their boyfriends as a way to keep them happy and keep her from getting pregnant. She had not thought of that, she said(I thought girls discussed this sort of thing but evidently she didn't), so I pulled down my trousers and underwear---she was fully nude in a white car(there was a movie with that name)---and she eagerly took my cock in her mouth and I let out a scream. My wife, then girlfriend, had very sharp teeth and must have thought chewing was part of the action. I explained quickly that her mouth was warm and moist like the inside of her pussy and she should never use her teeth. She tried several ways, including keeping her lips curled over her teeth, but she soon was doing a fabulous, wonderful, ball-licking taking it all blowjob, sometimes several times a night. She never objected to it, and never expected to do anything but swallow all my goo. After all, any other way was messy, unless sometimes when I loved to shoot on her pretty face.

That first blowjob for both of us was just about 53 years ago this summer. When was your first blowjob? What was her name and age?
Old 06-23-2015, 06:50 PM

Thanked 26,466 Times in 1,271 Posts

My wife was a lot like yours Delt, your story is about the same, except for oral, she didn't like the idea at all. We worried about pregnancy, so hand jobs for both of us was the norm, and yes, she had no problem getting naked at the drive in. I figured out that a thermos full of hot chocolate would fog the windows quickly.

We both went off to college and I had other GF's, my first oral was from a hottie and we got each other off that way many times. When my wife to be came home at Christmas she got told by some of our friends that I was dating around, I think that lit a fire in her that she might have to keep up with the other girls. On our 2nd date after she got home she pushed me back on the bed in my dorm room and learned how to suck cock, it took a while for her to swallow, but it happened. I was anxious to eat her, but I didn't get that treat for months. But we did have sex too that Christmas, we used foam and condoms.

I was hoping she would date others, but she had her sights set on me, although she did have a little adventure.
Old 07-02-2015, 04:50 AM

Thanked 6,488 Times in 336 Posts
Default good date

My wife has always been hot even before I met her. She was a virgin when we met in Florida. She moved down from Wisconsin when she was 17. I asked her out on a date and she only let me feel her big tits over her blouse, but nothing else. By the third date I had her naked on my lap in my back seat, sucking on her tits, (38d, 25, 37 figure) with my finger up her c*nt. That's when she told me no one had ever had their hand there before me. I learned she was multi-orgasmic too because she came over and over as I rubbed her c*nt. She was rubbing my 7 inch dick through my pants. When she was done coming she asked me if I wanted her to take care of it for me. Of course I said yes. She took it out and I thought she was going to just jerk me off but she got down between my legs and gave me an incredible blow job. Not just a suck and rub but she drew it out for a while slowing or stopping when I got close until she smiled up at me and started bobbing her head up and down nearly taking me down to the base. I hollered out that I was cumming and she just kept on and swallowed it all and it was a lot. She didn't miss a drop. It was the best blow job I ever had. When I could catch my breath I asked her where she learned to do that. She told me that she always wanted to give one to a guy and that I was her first. (I suspected she was lying. I found out later she was, but one thing was true, I was the first in her pussy). She was a real virgin. She said she really liked me a lot so she decided to let me play with her pussy. It was a year before she let me fuck her though. Man did she like to fuck! Does anyone want to hear about the blow job queen of Wisconsin?

Click image for larger version Name: Pam25 (2).jpg Views: 91 Size: 23.6 KB ID: 7059658
Old 07-02-2015, 11:21 AM

Thanked 7,926 Times in 511 Posts
Default These are great stories

My dating life started in the late 70's, I got my first car in 1980 it was a renault sedan. It was pretty much a junk pile but the best part were the folding front seats. I was dating this girl who was 2 years younger and on my 17th birthday she decided it was time for us to start fucking. Before that it was oral and she was the type to have one orgasm and that was it for her.
We had a fairly reliable schedule: leave school, fuck, drive home.

We would pull down to our favorite lovers lane and start to make out. The pants would come down and I would move over to the passangers side and squeeze into the footwell so I could enjoy her wet and tasty pussy. She would come, and I became an expert at the one handed condom roll. I would slide up to kiss her and slide in to fuck her at the same time. Once I was done the pants would come back on and we would drive home.

This scene was repeated many times in many places.

Once I tinted the car windows it only got better.

More stories to come!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
les6

1m:42s

06-05-2006
SlV Ep 100 edit 2

8m:01s

06-06-2022
03fbc0e0

1m:34s

06-26-2015
ellie harrison