Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2011, 10:08 AM

Default In the top bunk with her mother in the same room

I was 21 and she was 20.

When I stayed at her parents home, I slept in the top bunk of her bothers bed.

My GF would come into my bed in the morning, wearing a tiny nighty and knickers.
We would kiss and I'd finger her, and she'd then turn around and we'd spoon, and I'd fuck her from behind.

Many times, her mother (who have a fucking hottie) would come into the room, and tidy up the room, empty her brothers clothes basket, and even vacuumed the floor a few times. So I often had the devilish pleasure of slowly fucking a 20 year old hottie, while perving at her hot mother's bent over arse (usually in fairly tight fitting track-suit pants) 6 feet away.

I was in heaven.

I often imagined what her mother would be like in the sack!!
Old 12-09-2011, 01:52 PM

Thanked 18,157 Times in 798 Posts
Default In the woods near her parents...

It was about 1964 or thereabouts. We had been dating a couple of years and were really comfortable with each other. I had no doubt we would marry when we finished our college soon.

Whenever her parents or siblings were at home, we couldn't fool around, and doing it in the car was ok but not great. We found a great spot to park. About 4 miles from her parents home, a new road and bridge were put a country road, leaving the older curvy road abandoned, and it went higher up on a hill. The old road went right by a house that had burned completely. All that was left was the foundation and a couple of stone chimneys. There was a terrific view out over the new road and the bridge and river 60 or 70 feet below the house. We started parking there regularly.

On a typical Sunday, we would go there after going to church with her family, then if they went home, we would go our special parking spot. She would usually take off her dress and lay it in the back seat, so it would not get wrinkled or stained. We would make out and I would undress her.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0284.JPG   PD_0285.JPG  

Old 12-09-2011, 02:54 PM

Default Adventures parking...

I remember three events vividly"
--We were at our favorite spot and thought we heard voices far away, probably from the river. We went down this nice path from the old home down to the river. Once there, we saw on the other side of the river maybe 40 to 60 boy scouts gathered around the old mill. We hid behind a tree and watched them for a minute. I was still dressed but all she wore were bikini panties. I dared her to stand where they could see her. To my great surprise, she agreed. After all they were probably 40 yards away across the river, and very unlikely to notice her, and if someone did see her, we could run back up the path and to our car before they could cross the river. She handed me the panties and covering her nakedness with her hands she walked out into a small clearing, in clear view of the boys. She took a deep breath, and while staring across the river, she dropped her hands to her side. I could not decide whether to stare at my naked girlfriend or watch across the river. I never saw anyone over there show any obvious signs of seeing her, although several looked her way and seemed to stare for a few seconds.
After 8 to 10 minutes, I saw her belly quiver and her knees got weak. Soon I was running up the path staring at her cute bottom. We had some GREAT sex on our blanket in front of the fireplace in the old house.
--Another time, we were in our favorite spot on the blanket inside the foundation of the old house and we thought we heard a car engine. I guessed it was from the new road downhill a ways, but after we completed a wonderfully wet 69 to completion, we walked hand in hand back to the car. As we got closer, I could see a pickup truck behind my car and a couple about 40 looking around. We hid behind a tree and waited. An hour or so later, we HAD to leave so I walked to my car in my shorts and waved at the couple now standing behind their truck. After I started the car, I waved at my girlfriend and she ran, covering her nakedness with her hands, and jumped into the car. We drove off, and she said she thought the couple were neighbors. We hoped they did not recognize us.
--Many times at the old home, she would stand fully nude looking out over the new road and out over the river. No one could see her from a moving car unless they looked up the hill, but she loved just standing, fully exposed to the world. We had many fun times there over three summers.

One late summer evening, we were having dinner with her family, and her father was talking about going hunting for deer near the river, and he would park near the new bridge. Her younger brother, maybe 10 or so, said very innocently "Maybe you will see the naked lady who lives in those woods. My friend have told me about her". I nearly choked. We got married that winter and never went back to our spot.

Her are a couple more photos from there plus her on our blanket, ready for a good time.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0321.JPG   PD_0286.JPG  

PD_0287.JPG  
Old 12-09-2011, 03:50 PM

Default The pre-wedding party at college....

We were going to get married in June, and some of my friends wanted to throw a party for us. The home that I rented with 2 other guys was the logical spot so we set it up. They brought munchies and made their special grain punch that most called "Purple Passion". You had to be careful, it would sneak up on you and you would be elbow dragging drunk in a hurry.

My girlfriend arrived after the party had started from her school, and we went to my bedroom on the first floor of the house and enjoyed some great sex. I pulled off her dress and she was, to my great pleasure, naked except for her garter belt and stockings. She knew what I liked. Of course, with the dress on, she looked fully dressed and normal. No one would have suspected.

She got on all fours, sucked me for a few minutes, and then "assumed the position". She wanted it hard doggy style and I climbed on.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0270.JPG   PD_0127.JPG  

Old 12-09-2011, 04:03 PM

Default The party continues...

After we rested for a few, she pulls her dress back on and we go out to meet all our friends there for our party. She had a couple of cups of the grain punch and was feeling no pain. I was too drunk to dance so she danced with lots of my friends. Of course, they grabbed her ass and feeling no panties, she got groped. One guy named Tom had her dress hiked up and one hand on her ass and another reaching between her legs. She did not discourage him, but she would not leave the room, knowing they wanted more. She did tell me she reached inside their trousers and got to see "who was packing and who was not" as she said. Tom, she said, was so small she had a hard time finding his hard cock. One guy came in her hand, she said.

I was on a sofa and she walked over with her dress pulled up in back, and said let's lay down. We went back in our bedroom and stretched out. She was out in minutes, and I took off her dress and hung it up.

A while later, I went back out and folks were leaving. About six of the guys were there cleaning up. I started to help and another guy came back after taking his date home. All of a sudden, I saw a couple of them staring behind me. My soon to be wife had come out of the bedroom fully exposed in the garter belt and stockings and nothing else. I told her she was undressed and she grabbed a small dishrag and tried to cover up.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0267.JPG   PD_0266.JPG  

Old 12-09-2011, 04:05 PM

Thanked 84,710 Times in 2,950 Posts

I have so many fond memories.

My wife was a virgin when we met, and, after several months of dating she finally gave in and allowed me to go all the way. I was a "cool" 17, and believed her to be 16. Later, I found out she had lied and was only 15. Oh well, it was too late. The first time I had her, we were parked in a remote spot. She gave in to my relentless pursuit, but said " if you want that thing in me, you have to do it yourself, because I will not touch it". Her hope was I would not like it, and leave her alone after that.

Fortunately for me, she liked it, and came with a massive orgasm. After that, we screwed every chance we had. We could be driving at night and she would ask me to find a quiet street. She would get in the back seat and get naked. It turned out she got excited at the possibility of being caught.

Her favorite place to get laid was her parents driveway. She would get naked and fuck my brains out. She liked the excitement, and knew her father would only flash the light when he wanted her in the house. What wild times we had.

To this day she still likes sex in public places.
Old 12-09-2011, 04:21 PM

Default The end of the party...

Within minutes she was nearly falling down, so we helped her into a chair. She just sat there fully exposed. After a short while a friend and I took her into the bedroom and put her on the bed. We left her there.

A while later, he asked me to go with his to the bedroom. She was sleeping very soundly on her back with her beautiful legs spread wide apart. I said she is ok, and he said the guys were coming in and looking at her. I told him she proably wouldn't mind. He said "but you can see her pink!" and indeed you could. We left her there and left the door open.

I know all of them went in and looked, and I suspect most felt her up. At least two jerked off on her from the evidence they left, but no one tried to screw her thank heavens.

The next morning she had not moved. She woke up about noon and walked in naked, without her garter belt and stockings, kissed me on the cheek and went to take a shower. My roommates love it. She never worried about them seeing her naked again.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0269.JPG   PD_0272.JPG  

Old 12-19-2011, 07:15 PM

Thanked 2,609 Times in 83 Posts
Default Neighbor watching my wife blowing me!

During the years that I dated what would later become my wife, I spent a lot of time with her at her parent's home. They lived in a very comfortable split-level house in a nice area. While her parents would be watching TV in the living room, my girlfriend and I would typically go downstairs to the playroom, located on the ground floor, and often enjoy some really hot sex.

On one hot summer night, my girlfriend and I were in the playroom with the screen door locked but the outside wooden security door wide open. Anyone walking in the backyard could look in and easily see what we were doing through the screen door. As I so fondly recall, on one particular night I listened carefully to determine that her parents were relaxing and watching TV upstairs. They were. Perfect! So I proceeded to take off my girlfriend's tube-top (it was the 1970s) and her shorts. As she was totally nude on the playroom floor, I too stripped off my clothes and told my girl to get on all fours.

Moving closer to her and grabbing her head, I gently eased my cock into her young mouth. She smiled and proceeded to slowly blow me. She loved to suck cock, and as I was to learn years later, she was known around town as a hot little cocksucker. After a minute or two, I grabbed the back of her long blond hair and started to pull her head on and off my swollen cock. Hearing nothing but sensing that something was amiss, I looked to my left and saw my girl's next door neighbor, an attractive female, staring at us. She had a drink in her hand and must have wandered off her property and onto my girlfriend's parents back yard, something she did quite often. I was petrified! Here we were both totally nude, with me pulling my girlfriend's hair, violently fucking her eager young mouth!

Thank God I kept my cool. This particular neighbor, although married and attractive for her age, never had any children and loved to drink, often getting somewhat tipsy and occasionally drunk. I quickly figured that if she did squeal to my girl's parents we could deny it and say that we were just making-out. Besides, they knew she was sometimes drunk and was always drinking, so what kind of credibility did she have? I banked on the fact that she didn't have any! No, I prayed that she didn't have any...!

The sheer eroticism of the moment and the terror in my heart did however cause me to "pull the trigger" and shoot a massive load of cum into my girl's mouth and down her throat. As she wasn't ready for this, thinking that the blow-job was a prelude to getting her pussy fucked on the playroom floor, she immediately started to gag and cough. The neighbor continued to watch as I pulled my cock away from my girl's face with the cum drooling out of her mouth. Than, a second later, the neighbor was gone. When my girl asked me what happened as she thought we were going to fuck, I told her that her blow-job was so intense that I came by accident. She was OK with that, as she loved to give blow-jobs. My girlfriend did not know until years later when I told her that her neighbor had watched the whole thing!

Did the neighbor ever tell my girlfriend's parents? No, she did not, even though I sweated out the next several weeks. But she did however start giving me a special smile and a wink every time she and her husband came over to my girlfriend's parents house for drinks or dinner. She knew that I knew and I was happy that it was our little dirty secret!
Old 12-22-2011, 03:00 PM

Default No one's home??

We were getting ready to return to our schools and would not see each other for about three weeks. While my girlfriend, soon to be wife, was upstairs packing, her family left for church. I was scheduled to drop by about noon then drive to my college several hours away.

I got to her house and the driveway was empty, both vehicles were gone, so I just walked in. She was in her bedroom so I walked in and she was in just panties. We fooled around keeping an eye out just in case some of her family returned early.

I had my Poloroid and wanted a few more photos to take back with me, and she reluctantly agreed. I took one of her spread wide on the bed, completely naked, then one of her in the hall bent over where we had screwed several wonderful times. Then we walked into the living room and she posed full frontal, then she sat down. I took one of her there, then I dropped to my knees, d****d her lovely legs over my shoulders, and then I began to taste her sweetness. I was licking her when I thought I heard a noise.

She heard it too, and put her legs together as much as she could with my face buried in her hairy triangle. I was in a leg lock when I saw her mother walk in the living room dressed in a robe, go directly to the coffee table on the other side of the room, pick up the Sunday newspaper, then turn and walk back out. Thankfully she had not seen her virginal daughter having her vagina tongued. We learned later that she was feeling sick and stayed in bed rather than go to church. We snuck back to my girlfriend's bedroom and she dressed quickly. I left soon thereafter. Her mother never said anything so I guess she did not see us.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0282.JPG   PD_0290.JPG  

PD_0281.JPG   PD_0254.JPG  

Old 12-29-2011, 11:32 PM

Thanked 4,466 Times in 277 Posts
Default Crazy Bonnie

Back when I was newly divorced, and I hadn't yet met my second wife, I used too date a girl named Bonnie. Now Bonnie was four years older than me, she was thirty three, I was twenty eight. She was married too a bum who wouldn't work, and cheated on her every chance he got. When he would cheat on her, he would always move in with the girl he was cheating with, till they would get tired of him and he would go crawling back too Bonnie, who was his meal ticket. Now Bonnie wasn't very pretty, not ugly or anything, just average looking. She had red hair, very small tits, but she had great nipples, they were about as big around has a tube of chapstick, and maybe about an inch long, and she had a nice ass. Bonnie liked too drink, and I mean really drink till the point she would blackout, and then not remember what she had done will she was drinking.
I started too date her for one reason and one reason only, for a piece of ass, there was no way I would ever have wanted too get serious with this drunken airhead. She would call me up when ever her husband found a new girl, I would take her out, get her drunk, take her too my house fuck her, and then take her and dump her off at her house.
This worked out quite well for about a year, I was getting layed, and she would get revenge on her husband , and a night of free drinks. Everything came crashing down in December of that year, she called me up on a Saturday afternoon, drunk off her ass asking me if she could come visit me. I told her no, beacuse I had just sarted dating another girl who I was very fond of, and I didn't to take a chance in messing up my new relationship. She did not take this news very well, she started crying, and told me if I didn't let her come too my house she would kill herself. So I told her she could come too my house, knowing I would live too regret it.
She showed up at my house, slurring her words, weaving back and forth, barely able too stand. She told me she loved me, and she hated her husband and wanted to leave him and move in with me. I of course told her no way was she moving in with me. She started pushing me, and trying to punch me in the face, and screaming at me. I put up with this for about a minute or two, and finally had enough, I grabbed her arm and told her too calm down, before my neighbors called the police. She started crying, so I gave her a hug. She stepped back and started taking off her clothes. She stripped naked, unzipped my pants and started giving me a blow job. She was a really bad cocksucker, but I thought what the hell, a blow jobs a blow job. So, after she sucked me for a while, I got undressed and sat on my couch, and she continued too blow me. After a few minutes she bit my cock, and I don't mean a playful bite, she really chomped down. I yelled and looked down at her, she had passed out, and that is why she bit me. I shook her awake, leaned her face down on the couch and fucked her from behind,shot my load in her, and noticed she was passed out again. I picked her up and carried her into my bedroom too let her sleep it off.
About three hours later I decided too wake her, because I had a date with the new girl I was seeing and I had too get ready for it. So I went into my bedroom and woke Bonnie up. she said too me why am I on your bedroom, then she pulled back the blanket and noticed she was naked. She yelled at me why am I naked , so I told how she took her clothes off, started sucking my cock, and how I put her in bed too sleep it off. I don't think she believed me, she got out of bed, got dressed, and told me she was leaving, all the while acting very pissed off. I was glad for this because my goal was too get her out of my house, so I could go on my date.
After I walked her too her car, she hugged me and told me too call her, I told her after the way she acted that I wasn't sure if I wanted too see her anymore. She told me please don't forget about me, and kissed me goodbye, got in her car and left. I got dressed and left for my date with the other girl. I want to add this was the first time I ever had sex with two different women on the same day.
I didn't see Bonnie again till the following June. I had long since broken up with the other girl. Bonnie came too my house we fucked just like old times. The next week she came too my house again, we started fooling around. I decide too go down on her. I started too lick her pussy and I feel this thing on my tongue. I thought what the hell is that. It kind of felt like a string, and then it dawned on that it was a string, and what it was attached too. Needless too say that was the end of that real quick, I couldn't believe she didn't tell me she had her period when I started too go down on her. I was so disgusted I layed on my back, she started too blow me, but couldn't even stay hard.
She eventually gave up trying too blow me, she got up got dressed and left. This was the last time I ever saw her or spoke too her. I had had enough, of her drunken, crazy, behavior. I'm sorry this post is so long, but I wanted too tell the full story, of Crazy Bonnie, and I swear every word of this story is true, even if I wish it wasn't.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
VIDEO0018

1m:48s

12-29-2011

4m:54s

09-23-2022
Masturbating Girl

1m:31s

06-03-2015
Blanka Vlasic

1m:35s

11-18-2013