photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-19-2017, 10:22 PM

Default Caught by someone you shouldn't be caught by

My old girlfriend and I have been caught many times. This one here was when we were just in college. She actually may have just graduated high school.

There was someone that she knew through her parents that was building a new building in a new area where no one was living or working yet. It had carpeting but wasn't quite finished, luckily we knew of a door to sneak in.

Being just out of high school, the aren't too many places to be able to have fun. Back of the car gets old, plus we've gotten caught there a few times. So the first time we snuck in, the place was large and empty. It took a little bit of time and convincing to get her comfortable. But she did eventually get naked and we had a nice but quick romp. BTW, she was petite, blue eyes with light brown hair, nice round ass, and a perfect pair of B cups.

The second time we visited was late in the evening. She felt much more comfortable this time and seemed frisky and in the mood as well. Once we confirmed that no one else was in the building, she instantly stripped completely naked. I found out she was the reluctant exhibitionist type early on. I had gotten undressed also and after chasing her around a bit, we started making out and then I got on top. We ended up in a room near the back and all of our clothes were in the next room farthest back.

We were just starting to get into a rhythm with her legs straight up in the air when we heard the front door open and a man yell loudly, "This is the police, get your hands up in the air and don't move." We immediately got up and were running to the back room to get our clothes but they were too quick and heard one of them yell, "Stop!" The room was pitch black so I'm not sure if we could have found and gotten on any clothes quick enough.

They stepped just past the door and into the room where we were. There were three policeman, two with handguns and bright flashlights, and one with a shotgun. All pointing at the two of us and shining both of our naked bodies bright. I stood facing away with my head turned back towards them. My girlfriend on the other hand complied with their order and stood with her hands straight up in the air and facing right at all three policeman.

This part is something that is permanently burned into my brain and I'm sure it is for each of the three men there. A pretty 18 year old standing there full frontal naked with nothing except two bright flashlights on her. I had a great view as she was standing two steps back further and two steps to my right, which was the direction my head was turned. All of us were soaking in the sight in front of us. Like I said earlier, before we got interrupted, we were just getting into a rythym. So her little dark bush below was a little wet. I swear it was a good ten seconds or more before one of them finally said, "miss you can turn around". I think he was trying to be kind but what we all got was a 360 degree view of her. Again the bright flashlights lit her up from head to toe showing off her perfect round ass. After a few more seconds, they finally lowered their guns and told us to get dressed.

I knew she was mad at me, as it was always my idea to do this type of fun stuff. But she mentioned more than being mortified about them seeing her naked, she was frightened from the guns pointed at her. We dressed and drove away. We did end up finding a quiet spot for a quickie in the car. You can guess what I was thinking about as we had sex.

Last edited by sodaboy; 03-19-2017 at 10:32 PM.
Old 03-20-2017, 04:59 PM

Thanked 1,566 Times in 257 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by william64 View Post
My sisters were my first
And my wifes later on
Loved siffting them and wanking
My mums were the first and later on I was busted by her lol. Only time I've been caught in my teen years, all them years back. Since then, I've sniffed aunts, sisters, mums mates, their sisters, girlfriends & wives, housemates, basically any females. Love sniffing my wife's after she's been with a guy

William, is that your wife I n your avatar. Fellow northeast guy here
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2017, 05:52 PM

nice to see there are others that enjoy the scent of an aroused woman's panties
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to litozardo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2021, 11:02 AM

Thanked 2,498 Times in 194 Posts

Not long after we got together, wife (gf back then) and I got caught by the police.
Wife was somewhere between 18 and 19 at the time, I'm 5 years older.
We had our car parked at a big parking lot of some stores.
It was a known place for young people to have sex in their cars at night.
Little did we know that the police checked out the parking lot from time to time.
So while we were fucking in the back seat, my wife on top riding me, a flash light lit up the whole car.
At that moment, it scared the crap out of us and adrenaline was all over the place
Luckily for us, they just urged us to get dressed and move along.
Next they want knocking on the steamy car window of the next car parked a bit further.

Afterwards we could both laugh about it and my wife did admit she had found the experience to be a bit thrilling.
Being watched while having sex.
In the 15+ years we have been married now, we have been naked in public lots of times (nude beach, nude swims, public sauna center) but never really been caught. We did meet people we knew while "legally nude" and we are also joined often by my wife's sister and her husband.
And to keep things exciting, we have had sex on cam a few times ... but I guess that is not the same as someone being present in person.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to coupleak For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2021, 01:02 PM

Thanked 3,296 Times in 223 Posts

I was caught by my best mates mother looking threw her underwear drawer , when I was a teenager, she made a joke outta it but said I wasn't to do it again, Few months later it was summer and she had lost a ton of weight, We was playing on computer games and I went in to look again, I saw better looking panties and bras, and moved them to see some instant pics of her and toy on the bed, I heard a noise and closed it all up and went back to my mate and we played games, his mum made us lunch and said to her son he should go to the shops to get drinks, he went and she smiled and said been snooping again, I went red she said well I told u not too. she said u need a spanking, she stood me up and bent me over the table. I really thought she was gonna hurt me. she said make that a lesson and slapped my ass once. well teenage are never told, Next week I went round and she said her son was at his fathers and was running late. she said I could wait in his room as sure he would be home soon. I played on the cosole and she said she was nipping out for 30 mins and would be be ok and behave. As soon as I heard the door go I jumped up and went to her room, opened the top drawer and there in view was loads of pics, her with a black guy her sucking him , as these was Polaroids there a space to write on the bit you hold. if bread them it said told you not to snoop but if u have u can walk off to these as have more. I just put them on the bed and wanked off. I was so into them I didn't see her at the door tits on show, she said busted and I stoped she smile don't stop.keep going.. I didn't last long and that was a start of fun things
Old 09-06-2021, 06:12 PM

Default Caught neighbour

I’ve caught my neighbour over the road having sex, and caught her so much walking around topless and naked.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bigcroydonguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2021, 12:04 PM

Thanked 1,593 Times in 285 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by litozardo View Post
nice to see there are others that enjoy the scent of an aroused woman's panties
an amazing scent indeed !!
The Following User Says Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2021, 12:14 PM

Thanked 1,593 Times in 285 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by litozardo View Post
What about panty sniffing? Anyone get caught?

I used to sniff aunt's and cousin's panties when I was younger. I never got caught. At least none of them ever let on they caught me.
i have lost count of how many times my wife has caught me with a hard cock while my nose is buried in her dirty knicker gusset !! if im lucky sometimes she will lend a hand

Last edited by tinworm; 12-15-2021 at 12:24 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:

Tags
caught, masturbation, panty sniffing, toys

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s