uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2016, 04:06 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I thought I would update. Our friend Kenneth was true to his word. I was out of town on business for the weekend. Kenneth text my wife Friday afternoon to meet him at a location to purchase the remainder of the supplies for her new water garden. All stones were delivered weeks ago. After she purchased the remainder of the needed items kenneth said he would be there Saturday morning early with his crew after they pick up supplies.

My wife text me Friday night that the water garden was going in Saturday.

Next I get a text from kenneth saying she wants a lake. I receive a picture of the desired area flagged off and looked double what she originally requested. I text back tough shit it was your agreement.

I left my phone in my truck during my afternoon meetings and work Saturday. I completed my work and decided to drive to my country house for Saturday night and have some me time Sunday before heading home.

I checked my phone Saturday evening as I got in the truck. I had text from kenneth and my wife. My wife sent text and pictures of the progress throughout the day. Then she sent a text of well kenneth to complete the project tomorrow. Another text that kenneth going to get his wife and they are going to grill out.

I looked at Kenneth's text. A lot of text complaining about my wife's clothing and the project. Then a text about grilling out with the wives at my house. I could tell the more recent text was while driving. He said his goal was to get both wives naked. He text that since he had both to himself I should just stay out of town for the week.

I text him back good luck and let me know how it goes. He text back absolutely and he planned on nonalcoholic drinks but will act drunk while getting the ladies inhibitions lowered per drink.

I then called my wife. She confirmed that kenneth had left to go get his wife and that they were going to grill out since they had the house to themselves. She told me all about the water garden and kenneth said he needed a couple of hours Sunday and it will be complete.

She said before kenneth left they were sitting by the pool and he was asking about the topless nude evening/night and continues to request that he get to touch her pussy as the picture on bobs phone clearly shows her holding his dick. I asked what she said. She said she told him that if she is ever in the same condition he was in that he should feel free to touch her as much as he wants. I again asked her if she knew she just gave him a challenge. She said that she was not worried and she has told him the same by text many times.

Now I'm driving hearing my wife give kenneth approval and I earlier read Kenneth's text saying he's getting the ladies drunk. I thought about telling my wife Kenneth's plans but thought I would just let them have the evening they are going to have.

I did tell my wife to be careful of giving approvals. She asked if I was jealous for not being here. I said absolutely. During our conversation kenneth text her that they are on the way and that his wife has dressed for a sexy outdoor evening. My wife asked me what she should do.

I said, obviously you have challenged kenneth with the continued approval. He wants something to happen. You have to decide what. She asked if the night allowed, could she tease him. I told her that she could do anything she felt like as long as she was comfortable and did not feel bad later. She laughed and asked if I wanted her to update me as the night progressed. I responded with absolutely but don't make me have to abuse myself over text. She laughed.

I was on the road maybe half an hour I get a text from kenneth. At your house. Your wife changing into more appropriate attire. Made them a nice strong drink. I will keep you informed. This was followed by a picture of his wife wearing khaki shorts and a tight white top with a hint of nipples showing through.

I'm driving knowing his intentions. I think I know my wife is comfortable with me not there. I also know kenneth has his wife dressed to have a fun evening.

I receive a text from my wife. First drink I poured half out and refilled weaker. Second drink I poured more than half and refilled. I think I will act drunk when Bethany is drunk. I get a picture from kenneth. The wives are holding a drink up while sitting on the outdoor sofa. My wife is wearing khaki shorts and her thin white golfing polo. I can also see a hint of color around the nipple through the shirt. I couldn't believe my wife allowed pictures much less the phone.

I'm less than an hour out from my country house and receive a text. My wife said Bethany is drunk and its early. I sent a haha and asked how its going. She text, she has made the last couple of drinks and loaded Kenneth's while making hers a virgin and Bethany's a regular. I sent, you can have a few. She responded I have and said Kenneth's trying to make wagers for us to lose out tops. I text keep me posted.

I text kenneth how's it going. He sent great, trying to get their tops off. I sent, nice don't forget how competitive my wife is.

I am now in my house relaxing. I know my wife is drunk because I get a text picture from our master bathroom. It is both wives topless. Bethany looking extremely drunk covering nothing and my wife looking tipsy covering her nipples with one arm while taking the picture in the mirror. I text back what happened. She said that they lost a bet and came inside to get topless.

Also said kenneth trying really hard to get them drunk. Bethany keeps asking what would your husband think. She keeps telling her we are good friends and I would care more that they have fun. I also get a text from kenneth saying, finally got their tops. I'm about to have topless ladies in my company. I sent congrats.

It was a while I received a text from kenneth. He said I hope you kept the pictures I sent. Your wife got my phone and deleted all I had of her. I get this text then no phone because she caught me taking her picture. A few minutes later I get a picture of kenneth standing naked sucking his thumb from my wife with a caption "punishment for breaking the rules".

I was reading and did not keep track of time and did not want to intrude by texting. However, some time later I get a text from my wife. She said kenneth talked them into playing a drinking game that turned into drink or strip. She said everyone's naked. I asked for proof. After a few minutes picture one. Bethany looking passed out naked sitting on the sofa. Picture two. Kenneth naked and erect holding a drink out as a toast. Third picture my wife back in bathroom with a side picture naked covering her nipple.

I ask how she's doing. She responds fine but does not want to drink much more. I sent then don't. She said bethany passing out and they are staying the night. I said great, let me know how the night goes. She text, I think I'm going to act drunk and tease kenneth before bed. I sent HAHA have fun.

I went to bed. I might have tossed one out to the text pictures before going to sleep.

Now I have paraphrased some of the text. I woke up to the following text. "We just put bethany to bed, she is out" with two pictures. Picture one, bethany naked on her back both arms straight out and legs open exposing all to see. Picture two, kenneth beside his wife nipple in mouth.

Next text "kenneth drunk begging for lap dance he missed out on". "Kenneth lost bet, just jumped into cold pool". "Kenneth wants to bet for lap dance. What you think". "Are you awake". "Hello, are you awake". Last text.

I started receiving text from kenneth about 1p.m. Sunday. "Water garden finished". "I guess you could tell we had fun last night". I responded "wish I was there, on the road home". He sent, "I got a lap dance". I sent how was it. He text amazing.

As I was driving kenneth called. He said Saturday night was fantastic. He gave me a blow by blow up to the point they put his wife to bed. He then said he finally got my wife to agree to give him a lap dance awake. He said I hope you are not mad but I touched her also. I said was she mad. He said no. Then I'm not mad. We talked awhile and my wife called through.

She said she would wait till I got home to tell me about Saturday night. I sped up.....
Old 03-01-2016, 06:53 PM

I arrived home to my smiling wife. We sat by the pool. She said when bethany arrived she had on the same clothes from earlier. Kenneth teased her till she and bethany went inside to change. This is when bethany started what would your husband think. She said that I am not a jealous person and as long as she was having fun I would be fine. She said bethany chose the thin white golf shirt saying it shows just enough to get kenneth excited.

She said when she sipped the first drink kenneth made she knew immediately that he was going for the passed out wives. She said she remixed almost all the drinks kenneth made for her while his wife drank them. She had decided that after texting and talking to me she would see what kenneth wanted and how far she could go.

After eating bethany was getting drunk and my wife said she was putting on some trying to play getting drunk. After several more "drinks" kenneth started on getting their tops. She said bethany was drunk enough to rip hers off no problem. They ended up cutting cards and lost. She sent the picture to show me Bethany's tits. I thought that was nice of her.

She said they started a drinking game by cutting cards. After she finished her drink kenneth refilled her glass twice more. Now she was feeling it but not nearly like bethany. Then kenneth made the game strip or drink. The game was lowest of three cards would be the loser. She said bethany stripped first. She didn't wait for multiple losses. One loss equals completely naked. Kenneth was already naked for taking pictures. My wife last.

She said they then played a different version. Loser does a drink or dare. Dare decided by the winner. My wife purposefully drank when kenneth won and dare when bethany won. Bethany had her sexy dance. She had her place Kenneth's head between her tits (kenneth cheated and licked a nipple). She had her bend over in front of kenneth with legs spread. Nothing major. Kenneth kept wanting a lap dance.

She said, bethany was on the verge of passing out when she lost and my wife won. Bethany chose dare. My wife dare her to sit on Kenneth's dick and slide it in for two strokes then get off. She protested till kenneth cheered her on. My wife watched her give two strokes and off. Several turns later and several drinks later my wife lost and bethany won. Kenneth's begging lap dance for him and to my wife's astonishment bethany said give kenneth a ten second lap dance. My wife asked are you sure and his wife said clock starts when you are in position. She said she opened his legs pull him down in the chair and turned around. Bethany started counting. My wife said she barely got her pussy to his lap when she got to ten. My wife said she stood up and sat in her chair to Kenneth's arguments of not ten seconds.

They played a little longer my wife carefully choosing drink. She said at Bethany's turn she was passed out sleeping. She said they took bethany to the downstairs guest room and placed her on the bed. At Kenneth's request they took a couple of pictures and sent to me.

She said when they got back outside kenneth started again about lap dance and touching. She said they were still naked sitting across from each other with the small drink table between. In this position she said they were almost touching knees and he was looking straight at her pussy. This table is seat coushion height and only 8inches wide with a deck of cards on it. She said while they talked she would brush her hand over her breast to her pussy and would act like she was moving something off her pussy lips while kenneth stared. He would then protest to my wife proclaiming her innocence.

She said after a couple of drinks and conversation they agreed on a wager. She would play with her pussy while kenneth watched if she lost. Kenneth would kill a drink, jump in the pool and swim a lap if he lost. Her thought was the swim would cool him down and the drink slow him down.

He lost and completed the task. Lost again and completed the task again. He called a time out to sit in front of the fire to warm. She said while he was sitting there she turned her chair and lifted her left leg over the arm and started rubbing her pussy. After some time she started rubbing her clit. She immediately stopped. Kenneth asked her not to stop. She said she had to she was about to orgasm.

She said now she's wet and horny. Kenneth's now dry. She said he was stumbling walking so decided to see if he passes out in the chair. Initially she said she thought he was going to go to sleep after sitting down and he had that glazed look and a soft dick. He then took a drink and asked will he ever get a good lap dance.

She was feeling bad for kenneth. Of my two friends she prefers kenneth more.
Old 03-02-2016, 07:05 PM

I've tried three times to complete this retell of my friends and my wife's adventure but by stupidity and the lack of knowledge of proper iPhone operation I've lost it each time.

I believe I left off with kenneth asking for a lap dance and my wife feeling sorry for him.

When he asked, my wife was horny, wet and willing. They talked awhile but kenneth asked again. My wife said if I agree what would his wife say. Now the tidbit I was unaware of. He said Bob sent him the picture of his wife preforming her lap dance on a passed out kenneth. He showed that to his wife and told her the stories of all our adventures. She now wants to be more active in our adventures just like now. She said this made her feel better and understood why his wife was so active and willing throughout the night.

So she sent me a text and I did not respond. She told kenneth. He said that he text me earlier all his intentions. He told her I said that as long as she is comfortable, good luck. I told her yes I said that. She smiled and said she already knew it. When she erased Kenneth's pictures she read my text before deleting.

So kenneth asked her how many lap dances Bob got that night. My wife responded with I think three. Kenneth asked if Bob got to touch her. She said not the first time but did the second and third. He asked where. She told him her tits and pussy. She asked if he already knew the answers. He said no but assumed. He then threw his sales pitch at her for equal treatment and all he does for her and her constant teasing in person and by text etc...

My wife agreed. She said no touching and one song. Kenneth slouched down in the chair and my wife put music on the television. She pushed his legs together and sat on the hilt of his dick. As the music started she began to slide forward and back. She said she wasn't getting much from this so reached down and pushed his dick between her pussy lips. The action now was rubbing her clit and she said by the end of the song she was very wet. She stood up and turned around. She apologized for getting his dick so wet. Kenneth reached down gave his dick a couple of strokes rubbing in the juices and said no problem.

She said they talked for awhile and she said kenneth mentioned how wet she is. She said playing with her clit or nipples drives her crazy and her rubbing her clit earlier really turned her on. He then asked when he gets his second dance so he can touch. There was much discussion on this but ultimately my wife agreed to one song touching tits only. Kenneth also negotiated that she lap dance facing him on a pool lounger because the other direction was uncomfortable on his dick. He moved the lounger from beside the pool to in front of the fireplace.

He reclined the back somewhat and assumed the position. She said his dick was hard and laying on his stomach. The song started. She straddled his groin and started sliding up and down the shaft. She said kenneth went directly to her tits and nipples. She said at some point in the song he was doing such good work on her tits/nipples she was so focused that she slid all the way up and off Kenneth's dick. As she was sliding back the head of his dick caught her opening and slipped in. She stopped startled and slid forward slipping his head back out. She said oops sorry but kenneth made no response. She got back on top of his dick and continued. She said she went too far forward again almost off his dick. As she slid back the head of his dick caught her opening and she stopped. This time kenneth raised his hips and the head of his dick slid in again. She moved after he moved and the head of his dick slipped out. Just as she was starting again the music ended. As she got off him she said she had his dick, groin and stomach soaked in her juices.

She said she had a little trouble getting to her seat. She was so turned on she said she almost slid his dick all the way in. They talked again and mostly how hot and turned on my wife was. She told him again it is her sensitive nipples and clit that give her away. Kenneth said he knows it was an accident that the head of his dick got in the position it was the first time but he had to try the second time and would have succeeded if he was in a different position.

Cutting through the last negotiations. My wife was so turned on by this time she would have agreed to anything to get her orgasm on. She said by this time she was very Wet and horny. She knew if she didn't orgasm now she would have to do it alone in bed. She agreed to touching of tits and pussy and three songs.

This time kenneth took some of the recline from the back and took position. My wife straddled his groin and the music came on. Before she even started to move kenneth went at her tits/nipples like a starving infant. This startled my wife and she pushed away. Kenneth said, you agreed to touching tits and pussy. You didn't say with what. She said she still would have agreed to anything at this point.

Kenneth went immediately back to her nipples and this was driving her crazy. She said with the new position not as reclined she had to lift up some to complete a stroke.

I will complete tomorrow. Kenneth bob and I are having lunch to talk tomorrow
Old 03-02-2016, 08:55 PM

I have some time and thought I would get as far as I can.

With the position not as reclinened she said she had to lift some to get a full stroke and rub her clit. While doing this kenneth is licking, sucking and nibbling her nipples. She said he was really making her lose focus.

The she felt Kenneth's hand slide under his dick and push it between her pussy lips. Now she said she was really uping her tempo till he moved his dick to the side and she was now grinding her pussy into his hand on top of his dick. During this he has not slowed down on her nipples so she pressed harder into his hand till her clit was rubbing the length of his palm.

After some time of this she said his hand was completely soaked. She then felt him slip a finger into her. She is now grinding her pussy into his palm and and finger while he is still working on her nipples with lips, tounge and teeth. She said she was on the verge when he moved his hand around the base of his dick holding his dick between her pussy lips. She said he probably hear her moan of disappointment.

So she started sliding her pussy up and down his shaft again. His finger wrapped around the base of his dick gave her some relief. After some of this she said kenneth must have slid down some because as she lifted she was reaching the tip of his dick. She then went too far and the pressure he had on his dick slipped down her lips and behind her. She felt kenneth push his ass into the cushion and pull his dick to her opening almost slipping the head of his dick in again. She raised up and he pulled back in place.

She said she now knew what he was trying to do but with all her senses on go she could not stay focused. This happened again as she reached the tip he pushed down with his ass and forced his dick back to her opening again and she said she almost didn't catch herself.

She said after the second time she felt like she would never have an orgasm till she relaxed. So she said she gave it several small strokes the slowly lifted past the tip of his dick. He had enough room to move his dick to get the tip in the opening then he lifted his hips. This slipped the head of his dick and a little more inside.

She said it felt great but she pushed kenneth off her nipple and leaned back allowing his dick to slip in a little further and looked him in the eye. After a moment he said "oops accident". My wife said at this point she just had to do what she could. She relaxed her legs allowing Kenneth's dick to slide completely in her pussy. She said she had to give it a moment or she would lose it. Once composed she started doing small circles with his dick to the hilt in her pussy. She then leaned forward. He took a nipple in his mouth and she started slowly sliding up and down his dick. She said she had lost all control of thought until she felt Kenneth's thumb on her clit.

Now she said she started fucking his dick. She had a dick inside her. A finger rubbing her sensitive clit. And kenneth nibbling and sucking her sensitive nipples. She said it didn't take long and she started having a massive orgasm. Some time during this kenneth said he was about to cum. My wife could only respond with "OK" while in the middle of her orgasm. She said when he started cumming it just set her off some more.

She said after her orgasm that she just collapsed on Kenneth's chest almost blacking out. Once she got her senses back she realized kenneth was still semi hard and inside her. He was slowly sliding his dick back and forth in her pussy. She was temporarily exhausted so she relaxed on his chest. A few minutes later she got her second wind and realized that kenneth was rock hard again. He continued to slowly slide his now hard dick back and forth in her pussy.

Having regained her faculties. She said she sat up on his dick. She had it to the hilt in her pussy. She started grinding circles gripping his dick. She lifted up and slowly let his dick slide out with a very wet flop. She stood up and said I have to clean up and lay down. She left kenneth laying on the lounger went to our bathroom cleaned up somewhat sat on the side of the bed and laid back.
Old 03-03-2016, 09:57 AM

Conclusion.

As my wife was laying on our bed kenneth came in she said still naked and hard. She said she didn't move. Kenneth walked up and stood between her legs that were off the side of the bed. He asked if she was OK or mad. She said she was not. He then asked if they could finish round two. My wife said that they never started a round two and she thinks it would be best for him to let his wife take care of him now. He asked if she was really OK. She said yes but not to talk about tonight with me that she wants to be the one to tell me details. She asked what he was going to tell bethany. He said he would talk to her in the morning.

Sunday morning kenneth had his crew there finishing the work. My wife said bethany came in the kitchen with a massive hangover. They were sitting having coffee. After a little conversation bethany seemed to be apologizing for some of her behavior with having my wife doing naked dares for kenneth. My wife said that she seemed to be taking my role in the conversation.

Bethany then began to talk about our friendships and what kenneth has talked about. My wife asked her did kenneth talk to her this morning about last night after they put her to bed. She said yes. She said that kenneth told her he received multiple naked lap dances like bob and he got to play with my wife's tits and pussy. My wife and bethany discussed the evening.

Bethany finally asked my wife what I will think of the evening and will she tell me everything. My wife said I will be envious that kenneth was here and I was not here to enjoy the evening also. She also said of course she will tell me everything.

The conversation turned to bethany said kenneth told her during the last dance that his penis head slipped into her pussy. My wife confirmed that it did. She said that kenneth told her it turned to full on sex at that point. My wife confirmed this also. Bethany asked if she was going to tell me. She said absolutely. After additional conversation she said she has never had sex with anyone other than kenneth. Also kenneth told her that I had a crush on her for years and talked nonstop about fondling her breast. She then asked if my wife really thinks that I have a crush on her and would have had sex with her last night if I was there. My wife lied about the crush and said yes on sex last night.

To finish this the water garden is complete. Kenneth asked before leaving if they were still OK. My wife hugged him and said we have never not been OK. Bethany then hugged my wife and said we need to do this again soon. She emphasized the word soon.

At the end of her retelling me the events I requested that she reenact the three lap dances for me. The pool lounger was still in front of the fireplace. Let me say. Damn. If kenneth got half the enthusiasm I got, WOW.
Old 03-03-2016, 12:14 PM

Here's where I would like some like minded experienced advice. For some reason I seem to have become the leader/head of my friends group now.

I have had discussions with Bob, kenneth, Bob's wife and my wife. I have not talked to Kenneth's wife. I am meeting Bob and kenneth today.

My wife and I want to continue our friendships as usual. We enjoy our time and experiences. As my wife said, "I don't want the norm to become naked and sex". Kenneth wants to set up a night for naked and sex. Bob and his wife want to set up a night of naked and sex. Again I have not talked to Kenneth's wife.

What I'm looking for is where are we going with this or any like experiences? We have been friends with both couples for almost twenty years. Our children have grown up together. As my wife said. "This will only happen with our friends". She has directed me to let them know if one word leaks beyond our group she is out of the group. That conversation will happen today.

Again, I know everyone's situations are unique. I have detailed most of the erotic things and not much conversation and thoughts afterwards. Just looking for good experienced advice. Thanks.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2016, 08:26 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Somewhat similar experience here, though the sex started much sooner in the friendship (we met at Fantasy Fest).
The important is that the friendship continues as friendship, sex not being the focal point of the relationship. Continue to socialize and go out together without the sex.

You may find that after a few foursomes or sixsomes, the novelty will wear off. If you vacation together, there will be more sex at the beginning than at the end of the trip. After 8 years of our 3 couple friendship, I find that if we visit one couple for a few days, I will have sex with his wife once. With the other couple, well, my wife has the hots for him, so she will sleep with him every other night.

Our situation is a bit different, since we live hundreds of miles from each other.

But the key thing is to keep the sex just a part of the friendship, not the focus.

DR
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2016, 02:51 PM

Thanks DRDavenport. Wise advice. As our activities started out as mostly dares and exhibition and getting a thrill from the reactions, we have crossed into unfamiliar territory with more recent events.

Before my meeting with kenneth and Bob, I sat down with my wife to let her know of my plans and get her perspective on everything. She actually said the same thing as DRDavenports advice. She did not want sex or sexual activities to dominate or friendships. She also stated privacy is most important to her. That if there were to be any additional activities that it would stay between the group this included no pictures of her. She said she believes she can be comfortable in most situations but prefer that I be present if possible. I jokingly but seriously told her as she controls 100% of the pussy and tits in my house if she is not happy or comfortable i am not happy or comfortable.

Bobs wife has really given my wife perspective on our friendships and has the following understanding. Sex or sexual activities can deepen our friendships as long as we all approach everything honestly and speak our minds when we question anything. Honesty and trust like in marriage is the key to continuing our friendships. When my wife told me this I knew where to take the meeting with Kenneth and Bob.

Kenneths wife has been calling my wife also all week. As I think I stated earlier and if not she has never had sex with anyone other than kenneth. My wife told her till recent events that she was the same with me being her only partner. I'm sure no one is interested in the details but through the conversations with my wife,
she is enthusiastically wanting/waiting to have sex with me. Between kenneth and my wife building me up I am sure to not meet such lofty expectations.

I met kenneth and Bob yesterday at Kenneth's office. As usual, I was running late. They had been discussing our situation and the dynamics. To pass time these two took a poll of the wives. Scoring them on looks, personality and desirability. Kenneth even went as far as making a grid of 1 to 10 on his computer. They were bored. I have the two person poll. My wife, looks - 8.6, personality - 8.0, desirability - 10. I believe the poll is a slight bit inflated after sex but flattering. They had my wife at 8.87, bobs wife at 7.74 and Kenneth's wife at 6.89. As a followup I scored all 10's. I told them they are too superficial.

To the conversation. I started with my wife's comments about honesty and trust. They both agreed wholeheartedly. I know my friends. I called a phone check. Kenneth first. Pictures of bobs wife, he confirmed that he and his wife were aware. Picture of my wife from behind, naked walking into my house. Picture of my wife full frontal naked walking in my kitchen taken through window. Several pictures of her laying on the side of my bed legs off the side open. Deleted all. Asked kenneth if they were anywhere else. He said text. I almost lost my cool till I looked at text and all were sent to Bob. Deleted. Asked anywhere else. He said no. I checked email. Nothing. Bobs phone. Some pictures of Kenneth's wife naked from the other night. Kenneth said his wife didn't know but would tell her. Same pictures of my wife. Deleted. Bob said he had a flash drive that he would destroy.

I explained that my wife wants complete privacy. No pictures. I can only assume if she wants you to have a picture she will let you know. Until then, no pictures. I also said none and I mean none of our past, present or future experiences will be spoke to or in front of anyone outside our group. All agreed.

I also said nothing is to be taken for granted with the ladies. They are to all be treated as if nothing ever happens out of our previous relationships. They control all aspects of our future shared sexual activities. All agreed.

This was a summary. Much conversation.

Sorry for so much volume posting but its exciting to retell and I will try to limit to new adventures.
Old 03-04-2016, 05:44 PM

Anyone in the group would be fools to screw up a good thing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tx_rider For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2016, 03:41 PM

Work has dominated my time. Not for the lack of us fellas trying to arrange cookouts, visits and etc.. To get together. I have to admit, it has been my fault each attempt. I must also say that our sex life at home has skyrocketed over the past few weeks. Not the number of occurrences but the, I can not come up with a proper word to describe, but really fun exciting entertaining..... ...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1