Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2010, 01:58 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Xhibitionist
Default My Favorite Model

I dedicate this story to my favorite model - she knows who she is.

My bags are packed, the plane is in the air, and now I'm en route to the United Kingdom. I've always wanted to visit, and spend a nice vacation there. My wife thinks I'm insane - she doesn't quite understand British culture. I have an ulterior motive, of course, but I won't tell her that. I'm going to fulfill a fantasy I've had for a very long time.

Instead of heading directly to London as most tourists do, I land in Birmingham. I note the irony - Birmingham, in Alabama, is a few hours drive from me, and here I am flying for hours to get to a place with the same name. They're waiting for me as I get off the plane, jet-lagged to hell. These are the couple, man and wife, who I've befriended over these past few months. We've even been on cam together, just the three of us. They're a great couple of people, too. Not all men would be willing to speak to a man much less get to know him well enough to invite him into his own home after seeing how his wife is interested in his manhood. I get my bags, surprised that the airline didn't lose them, and greet them warmly before heading to their car. We chat idly, they showing me random landmarks as we travel, me trying not to get lost in their vernacular. After some time, we finally arrive at their house, where I manage to find my way to a room before finally collapsing, in my clothes, to sleep.

The next day, I wake up, late. Unsurprising, I've missed breakfast, so I offer to take my hosts to lunch. They lead me to a local pub, where I get my first taste of British dining. My hunger satisfied, the couple show me around their town, telling me about local landmarks. I get a full lesson on what is where, which will help when they go back to work and I have to do some walking. The UK isn't precisely what the television has portrayed it to be - it's even better in person.

Finally, we end up back at their house. He's the one that even makes the offer to go up to their room. I'm rested and full of energy, but my heart starts racing at this prospect. I'm finally having my fantasy come true, but what if I screw up? What if they see me here in person and decide that I'm not what they were looking for? With trepidation, I climb the staircase. They're essentially nude by the time I get to their bedroom door. Good to know that they're ready, I think. I stop in the doorway, already aroused watching them. He's got her on her back, on the bed, legs spread open, her skirt revealing that she wasn't even wearing panties this whole time. His tongue works her clit furiously as he slides two fingers into her with a slow steady rhythm. Her moans fill up the room. I grin as I unzip my pants, exposing myself to them, and I stroke myself as I watch his tongue run from her clit to the nipples of her massive breasts, flicking over them. She looks up at me, nods, then playfully shoves him aside, getting on her hands and knees, and directing him to her rear as she gestures for me to come to the bed.

Obedient, I do so. She takes me deeply into her mouth, eliciting an almost-scream from me from the pleasure. I place my hands on her blonde hair as he enters her from behind, moving it softly to see more of her face as she continues to please me. We enter a strange rocking motion together - he thrusting himself into her, then me thrusting into her mouth. After either a few minutes, or a small lifetime, we switch off. I notice then that he's pretty impressive himself in size, and tell him so. I'm by no means bi, pun intended, but we all could use a compliment every once in a while. I get behind her, and quickly place some pillows beneath her so she doesn't wear her knees out on us. I then get my taste of her, allowing her specific tang to fill my tongue, mixed with his smell. She takes him into her mouth as my tongue runs up from her kitty, and I enter her asshole. I lick it for a few moments, enjoying my first foray into this area. Then, grinning, I pull back, and take my cock and enter her, gasping at the sudden feel of her wet, warm kitty. The three of us, moaning, must have been deafening, but I couldn't tell it. It was all just arousal after arousal after arousal, the feel alone putting me into a euphoria that defies description.

She grabs my cock, lubes it, then guides it, herself, into her asshole. I moan as I begin pumping harder into her. She has her first orgasm while I'm giving it to her anally. He follows soon after, covering her face with his come. She cleans him off with her mouth when I reach my climax. I nearly lose my mind as well as my come inside her asshole. Out of breath, the three of us basically fall into a misshapen heap of men and woman, and fall into a very comfortable sleep.

Author's Note: At least, I can hope, eh gentlemen?
The Following User Says Thank You to Xhibitionist For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1