uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2005, 06:31 PM

Default videos

Please bring back videos, Its why i am here I have many to share and love other posts,
Old 01-14-2005, 11:47 PM

Thanked 2,076 Times in 170 Posts
Talking Thanks....

Hello Gang;

I really do thank you for keeping up the great site, but I am sorry it is just not the same without the video's, Could you please bring them back?

I have a suggestion, why dont you ask for donation's to keep the site going, not forceing them yet if people want to give $20 for example they can for this great content.

Thank you very much.
Old 01-15-2005, 03:56 AM

Thanked 7,602 Times in 777 Posts

or maybe all those who post vids can access the video area.
its a chance to spam the lurkers out.

plz bring the vid section back. it was awsome what vids all the guys post.

Best side here!

ups, sorry for my bad bad english
Old 01-15-2005, 08:22 AM

Thanked 18,722 Times in 1,469 Posts
Angry look who's talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godnight666
or maybe all those who post vids can access the video area.
its a chance to spam the lurkers out.

plz bring the vid section back. it was awsome what vids all the guys post.

Best side here!

ups, sorry for my bad bad english
You joined in September 2004 and have only 2 posts, yet YOU want something to keep lurkers out . Some people haven't got access to good original videos to post. A small charge is ok if it is the only way to keep the video sections open.
Old 01-15-2005, 11:06 AM

Default Videos solution

Please let the videos return.

I am a lurker and love them... you find them faster and post them faster than I could find them.
A solution. what about hot links to sites that allow file uploads like ezshare (or something like that)
All the posters need to do is post some caps of the uploaded file and will all benefit.
-thanks
Old 01-15-2005, 02:55 PM

I have to admit my favorite part of this site is the videos. I've seen plenty of sites that host similar pictures, but none that have the quality (and quantity) of videos on this site. Hopefully a solution can be found to bring them back. Maybe have them archived for only a month or so? Then removed after they're up for a month, to cut down.
Old 01-15-2005, 04:11 PM

Cool The Best

What can we do to help bring back THE BEST VIDEO SIGHT ON THE WEB?
Old 01-15-2005, 05:14 PM

I second all the above sentiments - the video section was my favourite and I would love to see it return
Old 01-15-2005, 07:24 PM

Thanked 1,366 Times in 68 Posts
Default Some Suggestions

I also miss the videos. Here's a few ideas.

1. I notice you dont have any pop ups or pop unders. They are annoying, but they might help pay the bills. And I think most of the video fans will put up with them to keep the site free.

2. Some similar forum sites require that you post a "thank you" reply at least once a month to maintain your fourm membership. It's not much, but each reply generates another ad page view. And for the multimedia section you could require it more frequently - perhaps for every visit, or even for every download.

3. A Pay Pal "please donate" button at the top and bottom of each page might help.

4. As a last resort, I wonder how many would be willing to pay a small yearly membership fee, say $5.00? Not sure how many members you have, but even if it's just 1000, that's $5,000/year. $400/month should buy quite a bit of bandwidth.

Hope you find a solution soon. I'm going through widthdrawal pains already :-)
Old 01-15-2005, 09:24 PM

Thanked 18,192 Times in 1,558 Posts
Thumbs down I don't want to be rude...

...but:

Almost everyone in this thread wanting the video section back oh so badly personally has started no or almost no thread by him-/herself, leave alone posted one or more videos, although most have been registered for quite some time (check their user stats if you don't believe me).

Guys, it is folks like you using up downloading bandwidth and thus "helping" in closing down the vids section, don't you realize?

You are begging for something to return that you practically helped vanish personally.

Maybe you should think about your attitude and give the idea of giving back instead of just taking all you can get and then whining when you're not getting any anymore a little consideration?

And for gosh's sake please don't tell me you don't know where you can get some decent stuff to contribute.

I suppose that pretty much all of the posters on here started out by learning the tricks of finding stuff on the internet...how about you put some effort in this sort of spare-time activity instead of simply leeching around?

No real community could afford to have but a few tax payers (i.e. posters) support a huge sh*tload of people on wellfare (i.e. leechers), so why should this virtual community?

Go out there, fellas - collect some goodies - and then come back and share them to keep this board alive.

A Lurker

P.S. Aley, if you feel this reply is inappropriate please feel free to delete it. I don't want to flame anyone, but this thread really got my blood boiling (in the most negative way possible).

When done here check out my Clean-Up: 3600 pics (with zips) and growing. You might like it.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s