Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-12-2016, 02:55 PM

You and I are thinking alike in regards to Michelle's tendencies. One thing is I have never had a good handle on Rhonda's physical appearance, makes it hard to write something descriptive. I'm considering some other pairings for our strawberry blonde principal. Do you have anyone else in mind?
Old 01-12-2016, 04:38 PM

I picture Rhonda as a sexy submissive brunette with shoulder length hair .She's a spoiled rich heiress used to getting her own way. Michelle begins to take notice of the spoiled girl when she's caught in an accidental clothing mishap revealing sexy yellow panties at that point she plots to get the brown haired beauty alone to give her a well deserved spanking but deep down her lesbian tendencies are rising to the surface where she can no longer hold them back. I'll leave the rest to you. Thanks again
Old 01-15-2016, 06:26 AM

I've always thought Rhonda was black. I've always pictured her looking like Nyomi Banxxx.

As for Michelle, i'm not sure she would be a Dom just yet and she mail got off at being submissive to Roxanne.

Having Rhonda dominate her, after failing to dominate Rhonda could be an option. I mean, you haven't elaborated much on what Rhonda is like. She's usually just Barbara's friend.

Last edited by Roxxy; 01-15-2016 at 06:32 AM.
Old 01-15-2016, 03:17 PM

Thank you both for your comments. Rhonda had some minor involvement in "Strikes Back" and "Powder Room". Roxxy has it right that she's Barbara's friend/sidekick. That Rhonda is a woman of color never occurred to me. I find that most interesting that you would get that impression Roxxy. What led you in that direction?

Rhonda is pretty much a housewife, Very9look. She doesn't get caught up in the action much. In fact she was accused of taking the longest bathroom break in history during "Hoedown". Leaving Barbara at the mercy of Michelle Smithson.

Again thanks for your input. I look forward to more comments from you.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:08 PM

Might be time to add a new character. Say a 25 year old spoiled beautiful equestrian.She competes in the local horse shows,long brown hair in a ponytail,taut athletic body,has a short temper and worst of all acts as a real cock teaser around the towns married men. All goes well until she teases the wrong husband and angers the wrong wife. What do you think.?. Could open the stories to all kinds of new possibilities
Old 01-16-2016, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obo View Post
Thank you both for your comments. Rhonda had some minor involvement in "Strikes Back" and "Powder Room". Roxxy has it right that she's Barbara's friend/sidekick. That Rhonda is a woman of color never occurred to me. I find that most interesting that you would get that impression Roxxy. What led you in that direction?

Rhonda is pretty much a housewife, Very9look. She doesn't get caught up in the action much. In fact she was accused of taking the longest bathroom break in history during "Hoedown". Leaving Barbara at the mercy of Michelle Smithson.

Again thanks for your input. I look forward to more comments from you.
Can't really explain it, it's just how i've visualized her. Though i think her name might part of the reason.It would also make her stand out from the other wives.

But i would love to see her as an active participant in a future stories.
Old 01-22-2016, 11:27 AM

Sorry be offline for a few days, this is a GREAT story, I've always loved how you incorporate lines from movies. If I'm not mistaken, I thought you had said that Michelle was inspired by Aubrey O'Day. As for Roxanne, I'm quite happy with the mix of players being stripped and spanked now, so I don't feel the need to have her involved. Thanks again for this.
Old 04-28-2016, 05:44 PM

Default An observation

I came across this Youtube clip years ago. It is a real life fight between 2 teenage girls at a public beach. First off, let me say that teenage girls aren't really my thing. That being said, there are several elements in this clip that I try to use in my stories. The combatants are a slender pale skinned girl with light brown hair and a more shapely deeply tanned brunette. The girls are wrestling roughly and obviously mean business, but there is no hair pulling or heavy punches thrown. The tanned brunette takes the other girl down to her back. The slender girl still has the brunette in a headlock. The brunette's bikini covered bottom is directly facing the camera as she pins the other girl to the sand. This is where things get interesting. A third-party, another very slender pale skin girl, steps into the action. She trots over to the combatants and gives the brunette a severe wedgy. This exposes the brunette's well-rounded tush with some very attractive tan lines. The brunette immediately spins over onto her back to cover her exposed derrière and tries to pull her bikini bottoms free. Her opponent takes advantage and is soon straddling the brunette now flat on her back. The video ends at this point.

What I love about this is the way the tables suddenly turn. The brunette has her foe on her back and is in a superior position. She's thinking she's winning this fight when suddenly she feels someone yank up her bottoms. I wonder if she felt the interloper's fingers touch the skin of her bottom when she gripped the fabric. Obviously the wedgy got an instantaneous reaction. She gave up her position to cover herself and ended up with her foe besting her.

I love seeing one woman humiliate another. And you don't see this in the usual catfight videos. Generally they're quite brutal punch outs which is something that does nothing for me.

The clip is only about 20 seconds long, but it's worth a look. I suggest using pause and advancing frame by frame during the wedgy application. Here's the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiOQfUhID-4
The Following User Says Thank You to obo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2016, 09:52 AM

I agree completely. Love seeing one woman humilate another that's why I love your stories. No brutality just some good stripping and spanking fun. Look forward to your next installment
The Following User Says Thank You to hocman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2016, 12:03 AM

Default Teresa Scalia: Barbara's Bawdy Beach Brawl

Teresa Scalia: Barbara's Bawdy Beach Brawl

Note to readers: This story is a little different from my past works. First off the characters are in bathing suits. I generally like my characters fully clothed in formal, casual, general business attire. Gives me more options to be creative with their costumes and lingerie. This story was inspired by the YouTube video "Best Girl Fight at Creek." Secondly while there is a catfight and some stripping, the bulk of this work is sexual in nature. Several of my previous stories have hinted around at this topic and I figured with this story it was time to let one of my characters really cut loose. So if descriptive sexual text is not your thing you may want to let this one pass. As always thank you for reading my works and I appreciate your comments.

It was a warm midweek afternoon in July. The Andersons were preparing for an outing.

"Mark, toss a couple more water bottles into the cooler before you bring it out please." Barbara called out.

"Okay" Mark replied as he walked back into their house. Dressed in a short sleeved white blouse tied at the midriff, khaki shorts and green headband, Barbara was putting the last few things into their SUV for an afternoon of boating at the lake. Mark had recently purchased a new cigarette style boat and was anxious to take it out and see what it could do. Mark returned from the house with cooler in hand. The cooler was quickly loaded and the couple were on their way.

"I'm really looking forward to testing out this boat." Mark said to Barbara.

"Oh I'm sure you are, you paid enough for this new toy." Barbara teased. "I'd just like to have a peaceful afternoon on the beach and catch some sun."

The couple arrived at the Marina where Mark's new pride and joy was docked. They transferred their cooler, picnic basket, blankets, and two lawn chairs into the boat and shoved off. The lake was a large public impoundment, several miles long. There were several public beaches scattered along the shoreline, but the Andersons were headed for a special place. Several years ago when the lake was formed, islands were created. One forward thinking individual managed to acquire legal title to one such island. The island had a secluded cove on which a sand beach was created. Memberships were sold on a fairly exclusive basis. Mark and Barbara owned a membership in this Association.

Mark steered the boat into the open channel and opened up the throttle. The boat leapt forward instantly and was up on plane. Clearly enjoying himself Mark piloted to the private cove. The trip to the cove took about half an hour.

Arriving at the cove Mark throttled back and idled the boat to a gentle beaching. They quickly offloaded the chairs, blankets, and cooler establishing their spot on the beach. They could've picked any spot along the entire length of the beach as this was midweek and the entire beach was empty. Barbara laid out the lunch she had prepared. Mark ate quickly and was clearly ready to go back out on his boat. Taking the last swig from his bottle of beer, Mark wiped his mouth and said "Ready for another cruise on the lake?"

Barbara was putting the last of the picnic items back in the basket "You go ahead, I'd like to lay out and enjoy the sun." With that she stood and untied her blouse. Slipping the blouse off her shoulders Barbara revealed a kelly green and white polka dot bikini top. She unsnapped her shorts and with a couple of hip wiggles slid off her shorts. Her bikini bottoms matched her top. Barbara's top had the strap over each shoulder that connected the cups of the top to the horizontal tie in back. Her bottoms were cut low on the hip with elastic waist and leg openings.

"Okay, suit yourself. I thought I'd run all the way to the upper end so I can fill up with high-octane gas. They don't have the kind of gas I really need at the Marina. It might take me two hours to get up there and come back." Mark replied.

"I'll be fine. Have fun burning up precious fossil fuels." Barbara laughed.

Mark pushed the boat back off the beach and climbed in over the bow. He fired up the engine, gave Barbara a wave and motored out of the cove. Barbara watched him leave and then got down to the business of applying baby oil to herself. "I should have had Mark do my back before he left." Barbara thought as she contorted herself to try and oil her back. With sufficient oil applied to Barbara's exposed areas of skin she laid back on her blanket.

"This is so nice, no sounds except for the wind through the trees and the birds." She was totally relaxed. Barbara lay on her back for about 20 min. and then turned over onto her stomach. She was in this position for a short time when she heard a buzzing sound in the distance. Barbara tried to ignore the noise, but it was becoming increasingly louder as if the source was moving closer. The buzzing motor sound was very loud. As Barbara raised her head to look behind her at the cove she was suddenly struck with a stream of water.

The two jet skis had entered the cove at full throttle and pulled a sharp U-turn sending spray on the beach and of course soaking Barbara. Barbara flipped over into a sitting position to see what was going on. There were two young women on the jet skis who had stopped and were idling looking back at Barbara.

"You need to watch what you're doing!" Barbara shouted to the jet ski riders as she stood up, putting her hands on her hips.

"Whoops, I didn't notice anyone on the beach. Did you?" one rider said to the other.

"No, no I didn't see her. She shouldn't get so huffy about it."

The jet ski riders looked at each other and laughed. "Let's give her another dose."

Then as if they had planned this all along, they repeated the maneuver giving Barbara a second unwanted shower. This time soaking her in the face and down her front. Barbara sputtered and wiped the water from her face.

Barbara was now incensed. "Very funny, you brats!"

Laughing even more one jet skier said to the other, "I know that woman, let's go talk to her."

"You think we should? She acts pretty pissed."

"It'll be fine. I can handle this housewife."

Beaching their watercraft, the young ladies dismounted and approached Barbara. Both were wearing string bikinis one flame orange and the other fluorescent blue. As they came closer Barbara recognized one of the jet skiers. Resplendent in flame orange was Kathy Benson. Kathy's companion was another dancer from the Gentleman's Club. Her name was Jenna Myers. Jenna was a caramel skinned, mixed-race beauty. She had long wavy reddish brown hair, Angelina Jolie lips, and almond shaped hazel colored eyes. Jenna had a slender, but very athletic physique. She had a pair of dancer's legs and a firm, very round butt. Jenna was just lacking much in the bust line. What she did have in that area was very firm and perky. Jenna had known Kathy in their college days. With her exotic beauty and superior dancing skills, Jenna was very popular at the Gentleman's Club. She was also a confirmed lesbian.

"It's that sl*t Kathy Benson." Barbara thought to herself as the two bikini-clad dancers approached. Kathy had more than a bit of swagger in her walk. No doubt feeling superior to the blonde soccer mom that she had bested in the boxing ring sometime back. And her triumph over Michelle Smithson, albeit with a great assist from Roxanne Starr, on Main Street. Jenna was taking in Barbara's physical assets in the polka dot bikini and was having some thoughts of her own.

"Well good afternoon to you Mrs. Anderson. Seems as though you've been subjected to an unwanted shower. I am so, so very sorry." Kathy said in the most condescending manner possible.

"Keep your apologies and get off this beach. This area is private and strippers are not allowed." Barbara said as she leaned forward and took a half step closer to Kathy.

"Please Mrs. Anderson, don't get snotty with me. My friend and I have as much right to be on this beach as anyone. And I wouldn't try anything either. I'm sure you or at least housewife ass of yours recalls what happened at the boxing ring." Again Kathy used a very condescending tone.

Looking at her friend, Kathy said "You see Jenna, Maria and I had a gig as ring card girls for a charity boxing match. Mrs. Anderson, here, and her big boobed, fat assed friend Teresa Scalia tried to sabotage us. Unfortunately for those two, Maria and I were more than they could handle."

Turning back to Barbara, Kathy related "That was a lovely white dress you were wearing that night. Pity you couldn't keep it on. And your white lace garter belt and thong. I guess you held onto your garter belt, but lost the thong." Facing Jenna once again Kathy said with more than a trace of sarcasm, "Mrs. Anderson needed to be punished for her interference. She ended up stripped of her dress and over my knee in the center of the ring, getting her ass warmed."

"Really. I am so sorry that I missed that episode. Must've been delightful for both of you." Jenna mocked.

Barbara seethed at being reminded of her debasement at the hands of Kathy Benson. She also intensely resented Kathy relating this story to her friend and her friend's flippant retort.

"I wouldn't be so confident Ms. Benson? I seem to recall Teresa Scalia warming your cute little tush not too long ago at the magic show. How did that feel?" Barbara said defiantly, her anger mounting.

Jenna was taking this all in from a few steps to the rear of Kathy. Actually she was enjoying the trash talking. All the while she was assessing Barbara's physical attributes encased in the polka dot bikini. Jenna looked at Barbara's long, tanned attractive legs. Her eyes lingered at Barbara's pubic mound. Taking in the flair of her hips, Jenna speculated on the fullness of Barbara's derrière. Barbara's belly was flat, the result of her determined workout regimen. Jenna's eyes wandered upward and took in Barbara's bust line. Barbara's bust matched her athletic physique. Barbara stayed in shape but her body still had a womanly quality to it especially in the curve of her hips. Certainly not as large in the boob department as Teresa Scalia or Michelle Smithson, Barbara's breasts were respectable as well as full and firm. Jenna was trying to imagine what they look like sans the bikini top.

Kathy didn't need to be reminded about the magic show and how Teresa had paddled her in front of an audience while bent over a table. And she didn't need to hear it from Barbara Anderson.

"I'm not the least bit overconfident and I don't need to hear from you about anything. Understand?" Kathy said as she poked her finger into Barbara's left shoulder.

"Don't poke me you skank." Barbara said as she grabbed Kathy's wrist. That was all Kathy needed to start something. With her right arm restricted by Barbara, Kathy whipped her left arm around the back of Barbara's head putting her in a headlock. Barbara's right arm was free and she tried to push Kathy away. Kathy maintained a solid hold around Barbara's head and was trying to push her down to the sand.

Jenna stepped over in front of Kathy to offer assistance. Kathy saw her and said "Stay out of this Jenna, I've got this covered." Jenna kept her distance and was content to watch the women grapple.

Failing to break Kathy's hold around her neck, Barbara knew she had to do something. She swung her right leg in front of Kathy's legs and grabbed Kathy around the waist with her right arm. Pivoting her torso and lifting with her right arm, Barbara quite effectively performed a hip toss on Kathy. Kathy lost her balance and heading down to the sand on her back. She would not, however, give up her hold on Barbara. The result was both women falling down on the sand. Kathy on her back with her hold around Barbara's neck still secure. Barbara fell face first across the prone Kathy. Her torso resting at right angles to Kathy's. Barbara quickly scrambled to a kneeling position with her derrière high and her face pressed into Kathy's chest. Barbara's left arm was pinned under Kathy's head. Her right arm was engaged trying to pry Kathy's arm from around her neck. Barbara could do nothing against the headlock Kathy had on her. She could match the strength of the younger woman. Barbara could feel hair with the fingers of her left hand. She gripped as much as she could and pulled.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow you b*tch!" Kathy screamed as Barbara yanked on her hair. Kathy tightened her headlock in retaliation. Barbara's efforts to pry loose from the headlock were in vain. She knew she had to do something on the offensive. She dropped her right hand on to Kathy's belly and tried to scratch. While her hand was going back and forth over Kathy's belly her fingers touched Kathy's bikini bottoms. Grabbing the fabric Barbara pulled with all her might. She got the desired result as the blaze orange fabric of the bikini bottoms dug into Kathy's crotch. Kathy screamed in indignation but would not give up her headlock.

Ever the vigilant observer, Jenna was thoroughly enjoying the view of Barbara's shapely polka dotted butt. Her speculations on the shape of Barbara's derrière were confirmed. Jenna thought Barbara's wedgy tactic was somewhat unsporting. Even though Kathy had told her to stay out, Jenna decided to do an intervention. Plus, what she had in mind for Barbara would be a great deal of fun for Jenna. She trotted up behind Barbara and surveyed the situation. Both Kathy and Barbara were so completely occupied with each other they did not know that Jenna was about to join the fray.

Jenna enjoyed watching Barbara's butt wiggle back and forth as she struggled with Kathy. Jenna bent down and slipped the fingers of both hands inside the leg openings of Barbara's bikini bottom. Barbara was so intent on her struggle with Kathy she didn't even notice that someone was getting their hands into her pants. Jenna hesitated for a moment enjoying the feeling of Barbara's smooth skin on the backs of her fingertips. Then Jenna yanked the fabric straight up into the small of Barbara's back. The effect was instantaneous. The fabric disappeared between the cheeks of Barbara's ass revealing her lovely tan lines. Barbara's butt cheeks were a flawless creamy white. Jenna's eyes grew wide when she saw this.

"Oh my God, my ass!" Barbara mentally screamed. Barbara instinctively spun to her side and reach back with her right hand to relieve the wedgy. Jenna stepped back and allowed the two women to continue. Kathy felt Barbara twist to her side and took immediate advantage. She swung her leg over Barbara's hips and released the headlock. Before Barbara knew it she was flat on her back with Kathy straddling her tummy. Barbara kicked with her legs and tried to fight off Kathy's arms as best she could, but Kathy now had a huge advantage. Kathy got control of Barbara's arms by grasping her wrists. She then slid forward on Barbara's torso and pinned Barbara's arms. Both women were breathing heavily from their combat.

"Now Mrs. Anderson," Kathy said between pants "what are we going to do with you?" Barbara wiggled and squirmed and made a few halfhearted kicks, but it was obvious Kathy had her controlled. Kathy put her knees on Barbara's arms so that she could free up her hands. Kathy needed to adjust her bikini bottoms after Barbara's assault.

"Oh I'm going to pay you back big time for that move Ms. Housewife." Kathy threatened Barbara as she plucked the fabric from her crotch.

"You can go to hell. You leave me alone." Barbara replied.

"No, no, no Barbie. I think the fun is just now going to begin."

With that Kathy got two good handfuls of Barbara's blond hair. Kathy began to stand up while pulling Barbara to her feet. Barbara's hands were free and she could have attempted some slaps at Kathy but instead grabbed Kathy's wrists to lessen pressure on her hair. Kathy had something in mind and was looking around for an implement to accomplish that.

"Kathy" Jenna called. "Bring her over here." Jenna said as she patted the cooler.

Kathy led Barbara by the hair over to the cooler which was resting on a beach blanket.

"What do you think you're going to do to me?" Barbara protested.

"I think we'll start out with something you're very familiar with." Kathy replied.

"Familiar with? What does she mean? Barbara thought. Then it came to her. "Oh my God no. She's going to spank me."

Barbara was now in a panic of anticipation. She was in fear of the pain she would have to endure. She was also fearful of the feelings that's stirred inside her when she had been subjected to spankings in the past. Teresa Scalia, Michelle Smithson, and of course Kathy Benson had all had Barbara over their knee. Barbara had always suppressed the urges that these spankings had conjured. What troubled Barbara the most was that the arousal only occurred when it was another woman paddling her. Or when she had spanked another woman such as Teresa and Michelle. She had been punished in the past by her husband and by Dominic Scalia. Those episodes had only caused her pain and humiliation, but no sexual arousal. It was the hand of another woman that stirred her urges.

Kathy began to lower self to sit on the cooler with the intent of pulling Barbara over her lap. She stopped when she heard Jenna's suggestion.

"Kathy, why don't we bend her over the cooler on her hands and knees?" Jenna suggested.

"Why that's a fine idea Ms. Myers."

"Bend me over the cooler? What are they up to?" Barbara thought. She was sure she would be pulled over Kathy's lap to receive a spanking.

Using Barbara's hair to control her, Kathy forced Barbara to her knees in front of the cooler. Jenna knelt on the opposite side of the cooler. She gently took Barbara's face in her hands and brushed her blond hair from her eyes. Their eyes met.

"Now, now sweetie, let this happen." Jenna said soothingly.

Barbara was somewhat shocked at Jenna's ministrations. Barbara leaned forward and rested her belly on the cooler, her breasts to one side and her ass in the air. Seeing that Jenna had taken control, Kathy got on with the task at hand. Dropping to one knee directly behind Barbara, Kathy got a grip on the polkadot bikini bottoms and swiftly pulled them down.

"Oh, oh" Barbara jerked her head around and gasped as she felt her bottoms coming off.

"Shush, shush now." Jenna comforted as she turned Barbara's face forward to look at her. Strangely, Barbara was reacting to the soothing Jenna.

Barbara's cute tush was now fully exposed. Her bikini bottoms were down to her knees and her white cheeks were available. Kathy rested her left hand on the small of Barbara's back, just above the sacral dimples. Her right hand gently skimmed over the hemisphere of Barbara's right butt cheek. Again Barbara jerked forward and look back over her shoulder and Kathy.

"Now, now look at me, let this happen." Jenna again positioned Barbara's face forward and looked into her eyes. She gently stroked Barbara's cheeks with her thumb.

Kathy's hand moved over Barbara's bottom to her upper right thigh. Then she moved to the left thigh and traced up the thigh and over the curve of Barbara's left buttock. Kathy paused at the left buttock and gave it a squeeze.

Barbara looked deeply into Jenna's eyes tears welling up in her own.

"You seem to be nice. Can't you help me? I don't deserve what she's going to do to me." Barbara was shivering in anticipation of what was to come.

"Well that's very sweet. But no, I won't get you out of your punishment. But I will help you through it."

Barbara dropped her head in resignation. At the same time Kathy laid on the first spank. Barbara jerked her head upward and again looked back at Kathy. Kathy delivered another slap to the other cheek. Barbara gritted her teeth and faced forward. Again Jenna took Barbara's face in her hands and whispered in her ear.

"Accept the pain. Absorb it all over your bottom."

Kathy's spanks were increasing in frequency and force. She would administer four or five blows to one of Barbara's cheeks and then switch to the other. Of course the effect on Barbara's creamy white bottom was a definite change of tone. Her smooth white skin was soon a fiery shade of pink.

"Uh, uh, uh." Barbara grunted with each blow to her bottom. She looked at Jenna with pleading eyes. Jenna caressed her cheeks and again whispered in her ear.

"That's it sweetie, take it all in. Isn't it starting to feel good. Not only on your bottom but other places?" Jenna cooed.

Barbara made no verbal reply. She was starting to feel a tingling in her lower belly. Barbara had these feelings before when she was punished by Teresa and Michelle Smithson. She had never acted on them. But now she was being encouraged by someone she thought might be sympathetic to her. Barbara began to give in. She arched her back presenting her ass to Kathy. Barbara tried to open her legs, but the bikini bottoms at her knees prevented this. Kathy was quick to note Barbara's posture change. She ceased the spanking. Barbara gave a huge sigh of relief and looked at Jenna.

"It isn't over is it?" Barbara asked.

"Do you want it to be sweetie? Jenna replied.

"No" Barbara whispered as she dropped her head.

Jenna looked at Kathy. "She's ready to go a little farther."

Kathy nodded in acknowledgment. She pulled Barbara's bottoms out from under her knees and down over her lower legs and feet. She gave the polka dot bottoms a toss over her shoulder. Unencumbered, Barbara instantly spread her knees and arched her back. Again she turned her head to look back at Kathy. Kathy made a kissing motion with her mouth toward Barbara and then resumed the spanking.

Barbara dropped her head and again grunted with every blow to her cherry red tush. Jenna put a hand under Barbara's chin and gently raised her face.

"You're doing so well." Jenna complemented. Jenna then pressed her lips to Barbara's. Barbara responded by opening her mouth and allowing Jenna's tongue to enter. The two kissed passionately while Kathy rained down spanks on Barbara's butt. Jenna held Barbara's face with her left hand and continued kissing her while her right hand stealthily moved over her back following the string of her bikini top. Her fingers found the bow knot that secured the top and deftly began pulling the string. The knot opened and the strings fell to either side. Between Jenna's passionate kissing and the growing arousal she was feeling from Kathy's punishment of her derrière, Barbara had no idea that her bikini top was being removed. Jenna's right hand found the strap of the top and let it fall over Barbara's shoulder. Now uncovered, Jenna cupped Barbara's left breast. At Jenna's touch, Barbara broke off the kiss.

"Oooooooo." Barbara moaned as she felt her breast being caressed. Jenna gently took Barbara's stiffening nipple between her thumb and index finger and slowly kneaded it. Barbara was giving in to all her feelings and Jenna was a master at reading the signs. Kathy continued her ministrations to Barbara's abused bottom. Barbara was now thrusting her pelvis with each spank. Truth be told Kathy was beginning to tire and her right hand had done yeoman's work. Kathy was experiencing some arousal of her own. It was obvious her nipples were straining against the fabric of her bikini top. She loved the feel of Barbara's butt as she punished her round cheeks. Kathy also was turned on by the fact she had bested the older woman and had made her submit. Kathy looked to Jenna.

"Kathy if you want a break, I'll take it from here."

Kathy knew exactly what Jenna meant. "She's all yours Jenna. I'm going to take a walk in the woods. I'll be back in little while."

Kathy gave Barbara's smoldering bottom a gentle pat and walked away from the pair. Kathy didn't go far. She knew what Jenna was up to and wanted a ringside seat. She took a spot just inside the tree line, but close enough to witness all the action.

Barbara was still over the cooler with her smoldering bottom high in the air. Her hands quickly went back to her punished bottom for some soothing rubs. Jenna stood up guiding Barbara to a kneeling position. Jenna sat down on the cooler. Barbara looked up at her with a few tears in her eyes and a definite flush to her face. Jenna slipped Barbara's bikini top completely off. She was delighted with Barbara's firm perky breasts complete with quarter sized pink areolas and pencil eraser nipples. Of course Barbara's state of arousal had caused her nipples to be at their most erect. Jenna cupped Barbara's face once again and passionately kissed her. Barbara's head fell back as Jenna pressed her mouth to Barbara's. Jenna broke off the kiss and stood up. She moved the cooler off the blanket to make room for them to lie down. Jenna guided Barbara to her back. She kissed her mouth once again and then her neck. With light kisses Jenna worked her way down to Barbara's breast. She made dainty kisses around Barbara's left nipple then flicked it with her tongue. Taking the rock hard nipple in her mouth Jenna gently suckled.

Barbara was beginning to lose control of her self. She thrust her chest upward when Jenna took the nipple in her mouth and she was continuing her pelvic thrusts. While sucking on Barbara's nipple, Jenna's right hand was beginning to roam. Her fingertips traced over Barbara's belly and past her navel. Sensing a small growth of pubic hair, Jenna knew she was close to her target. Jenna's fingers found the folds of Barbara's pussy. Her middle finger slip between the lips and was greeted with an abundant wetness. Jenna began a slow, rhythmic massage of Barbara's pussy. Barbara was now completely lost in her reverie. At Jenna's first touch Barbara opened her legs wide. Jenna released Barbara's left nipple from her mouth and once again fervently kissed her. Barbara's hands, which had been on Jenna's shoulders, now cradled her head. Jenna again kissed her way from Barbara's mouth down over her neck and found the nipple of her right breast. Flicking the hard nipple with her tongue, Jenna suckled. Barbara's hands traveled from Jenna's head to her shoulders and down her sides with a stroking motion. Jenna was doing some stroking of her own with her attention to Barbara's increasingly damp pussy.

Jenna released Barbara's nipple with a popping sound and knelt beside Barbara. Barbara's right hand was resting on Jenna's hip. Barbara raised her hand and slid her fingers under the cup of Jenna's bright blue bikini top. Her fingers found Jenna's hard nipple and gently tweaked it. Barbara then placed both hands on Jenna shoulders and pulled her close. This time Barbara initiated the kissing. As she kissed the younger woman, Barbara found the tie to Jenna's top across her back. She released the knot then searched for the tie at the back of Jenna's neck. Barbara pulled the string of that tie and Jenna's top was released. Barbara then broke off the kiss and gently pushed Jenna away from her. As Jenna moved back her top fell off revealing her small, but very firm breasts. Barbara gazed at what could best be described as Jenna's very small, dark brown, Hershey kiss nipples. Barbara cupped both breasts and caressed Jenna's nipples. Jenna had a slight flinch when Barbara first touched her very sensitive breasts. It was now Jenna's turn to become aroused. Jenna flushed and her breathing increased in tempo. As her arousal grew so did the intensity of the petting she was giving to Barbara's pussy.

Barbara laid back as she endured Jenna's petting. Barbara pulled her knees back and spread them wide with her feet flat on the blanket giving Jenna full access. Her left hand gripped the blanket tightly while her right hand slipped from Jenna's waist down to her bottom. Barbara rhythmically squeezed Jenna's firm derrière. Barbara's breathing was rapid and she was getting very close to an orgasm. A sly smile crossed Jenna's face as she witnessed the effects she was having on the very responsive soccer mom. And she was enjoying Barbara's massage of her butt. Jenna increased the tempo of her petting and slipped a finger into Barbara's dripping slit.

"Oh God!" Barbara moaned as she felt Jenna enter her. Barbara's hips bucked in time with Jenna's strokes. Suddenly Jenna stopped. Barbara's hands flew to hold Jenna's hand on her pussy.

"Not just yet, sweetie. We'll get there, trust me." Jenna assured Barbara. "Now turn over on your tummy like a good girl." Jenna placed her hands on Barbara's hips to guide her. When Barbara was in position Jenna moved behind her keeping her hands on Barbara's hips. Jenna wanted to take in the full view of Barbara's round bottom. The tan lines on Barbara's ass were still definitive, but the white areas were still cherry red and a faint outline of a handprint could be seen on the right cheek. Undoubtedly the last spank delivered by Kathy. Jenna soothingly rubbed her hands over Barbara's inflamed bottom.

"Oh honey you do have a sweet bottom. So firm and round. And for the moment so red."

Barbara again moaned softly. Jenna then administered some light kisses to Barbara's red cheeks. Barbara reacted by raising her hips and spreading her knees. Jenna kissed her way over the sphere of Barbara's ass working her way to her upper thighs. Alternately kissing each thigh, Jenna centered on her target. Lightly kissing the labia, Jenna then began to use her tongue. With one hand on each of Barbara's cheeks, Jenna began licking Barbara in earnest. Up one side and down the other Jenna tongued Barbara. Jenna split Barbara's labia with her tongue and then found her clit. Barbara moaned loudly and took a hard grip on the blanket. She pushed her hips back into Jenna's face. Jenna's tongue was rapidly flicking Barbara's sensitive area. Barbara's bucking hips suddenly stopped and her entire body became rigid. Bursting forth with a primal grunt and falling forward flat on the blanket Barbara announced the arrival of her orgasm. Jenna had a smile of satisfaction as she looked at the vanquished Barbara Anderson panting for air completely limp on the beach blanket. Her body quivering and her red bottom sporting some newly arrived goose pimples.

Jenna bent over and planted a kiss on each of Barbara's buttocks. Barbara slowly turned over and raised to a sitting position. She reached out and put her hand on Jenna's neck and drew her close. Barbara kissed Jenna fervently. Jenna stretched out next to Barbara on the blanket. Barbara kissed Jenna's mouth one more time then broke off to explore new territory. Barbara was fascinated with Jenna's tiny nipples. Her mouth soon found them. Jenna gasped as Barbara's tongue swirled around the tiny rock-hard bud. Barbara gave a quick lick and suck to Jenna's other nipple and then proceeded to more serious matters. Acting very directly, Barbara positioned herself between Jenna's legs. Barbara first pulled the string at Jenna's right hip then repeated the process at her left hip. She then delicately lowered the front panel by the strings revealing Jenna's pubic area. With one hand on the inside of each knee, Barbara spread Jenna's legs and got her first view of the young dancer's clean-shaven pubic area. Forgoing any preliminary thigh kissing, Barbara dove right in. She spread Jenna's labia with her left hand and commenced some serious pussy eating.

"Oh my, my sweetie. If I didn't know better, I'd swear you've done this before." Jenna whispered.

What Jenna didn't know was that Barbara had indeed acquired some experience with the art of cunnilingus. Her single previous encounter was with Teresa Scalia at the Community Theater. A total set up courtesy of Roxanne Starr.

Barbara continued working her tongue on Jenna's increasingly wet pussy. With her labia spread, Jenna's clit was exposed and Barbara went to work on it.

All the while Kathy Benson was enjoying the show from a good vantage point. She watched with great interest as Jenna and Barbara switched positions. Jenna on her back, propped up on her elbows with her knees up and spread wide. And Barbara on hands and knees with her still glowing red bottom high in the air and her face buried in Jenna's crotch. Kathy's right hand was down the front of her bikini bottoms doing some self pleasuring. Kathy was not a lesbian and probably not even a switch hitter, although Jenna tried her best to recruit her while they were in college. Kathy did enjoy watching Jenna's masterful work and it was a source of erotic pleasure for her.

Feverishly working her tongue on Jenna's bud, Barbara had an idea. She recalled a technique that her husband had used during one of their more steamy sexual encounters. Barbara's right hand had been resting on the inside of Jenna's thigh. Briefly stopping the tongue lashing she was giving Jenna, Barbara lubricated her middle finger with her mouth. She then went back to licking Jenna's clit while slowly working her finger into her pussy. Barbara's finger worked back and forth in Jenna's pussy searching for something.

"Oh sweet Jesus you found it!" Jenna cried out as Barbara's middle finger located the G spot. Jenna's hips bucked as Barbara increased the intensity of her oral attentions as well as her massage of Jenna's special area. After a mere 20 seconds Jenna went flat on her back tightly gripping the blanket.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Jenna groaned as her hips bucked wildly against Barbara's face. Barbara knew Jenna had climaxed. However she did not stop her attentions to Jenna's private area. She soon had Jenna on the way to another earth shattering orgasm. Jenna's hips bucked wildly and Barbara had to bring her back to earth with her left arm over Jenna's hips.

"Okay, okay, okay, please that's enough!" Jenna demanded as she somewhat forcefully pushed Barbara's face away from her crotch. Barbara was pleased with the work she had done and she betrayed her feelings with a slight smile. She moved from between Jenna's legs and lay next to her. Sweet kisses from both women to each other followed with a bit of cuddling.

"Mrs. Anderson you are full of surprises." Jenna said coyly.

"I just thought I should repay the favor, quid pro quo so to speak or more properly tit-for-tat." Barbara replied.

"Well you certainly accomplished that." Jenna said. "By the way how's that luscious bottom of yours doing?"

Barbara rolled to her side and looked back over her shoulder to survey her punished derrière. The untanned areas of her butt were still glowing and there was still some red tinge on the tanned areas that Kathy had applied some spanks.

"I'm still feeling the effects from what Kathy did. I suppose I'll have to be especially careful when I sit." Barbara said.

"Poor, poor sweetie. Let me see if I can help." said Jenna very sympathetically.

Jenna sincerely wanted to soothe Barbara's assaulted bottom. She also had an ulterior motive. She loved the blonde soccer mom's round bottom and wanted one more opportunity at it.

"Turn over sweetie on hands and knees." Jenna directed.

Barbara wondered what she was up to, but at this point in the game she was up for anything. Barbara rolled onto her tummy and assumed the position Jenna requested.

Jenna began by gently caressing Barbara's ass. One hand on each cheek she worked from the top of the tan line down over the round hemispheres to the gluteal fold. Up and down Jenna slowly and sensually massaged Barbara's firm butt. Barbara was slowly feeling another round of arousal building. She looked back and caught Jenna's eye.

"Do you like this sweetie?"

"Yes, yes it's wonderful."

Jenna smiled with satisfaction and decided to up the ante. Her fingers began to explore deeper in the space between Barbara's cheeks. Jenna was working her thumbs deeper and deeper into the cleavage of Barbara's derrière.

Barbara let out a huge sigh and dropped from her hands to her elbows, pushing her ass even higher. Jenna took this as a sign to proceed further. She started licking Barbara's pussy from her clit to the opposite end. With each lick she strayed a little further from the pussy upward towards Barbara's anus. Spreading wide Barbara's butt cheeks with her hands, Jenna's tongue began its assault on the soccer mom's puckered rosebud.

"Oh shit, shit, shit! What are you doing? Barbara said as she looked back at Jenna.

"Something you'll really enjoy my dear. Now reach back with both hands and pull your bottom open for me."

Barbour did as commanded. She went down to one shoulder and moved her hands to her bottom. With one hand clenching each cheek, Barbara spread her ass.

"Delightful" Jenna whispered.

Jenna rested her hands atop Barbara's and continued her oral stimulation. Barbara was beginning to build toward something as her increasing moans verified. Sensing that Barbara was ready for the coup de grace, Jenna licked her right thumb and began intensely licking and sucking on Barbara's clit. Jenna stealthily worked her thumb to Barbara's rosebud. With a gentle circling motion, Jenna found the opening.

"Oh Jesus, oh Christ, fuck, fuck, fuck!!" cried Barbara as the intense orgasmic waves came over her. Barbara's arms slipped off her ass and slapped the beach blanket hard. She nearly fell forward, but Jenna held her in her place with a hand on her hip.

Jenna knew she had achieved her goal when she felt Barbara's sphincter contract several times on her thumb as she came. Jenna gave Barbara's clit a final flick of the tongue and slowly extracted her thumb. Barbara laid down flat on her stomach trying to catch her breath. Jenna bent over and gave each of Barbara's butt cheeks a light kiss. She then laid on her side next to the completely exhausted blonde housewife.

Propping her head up with her arm while laying on her side, Jenna inquired of Barbara "Did you like that?"

Barbara turned her head and looked at the caramel skinned dancer. She was still breathing hard and her face was intensely blushed.

"I have never had an experience like that in my life." Barbara reached over to Jenna and pulled her in for a long kiss.

Breaking off the kiss, Jenna gently stroked Barbara's cheek the back of her hand. "That's good sweetie." Looking towards the tree line at the edge of the beach Jenna called out. "Hey Kathy, have you seen enough?"

"I should say I certainly have." Kathy called back as she walked out from between the trees.

"You don't mean she's been watching us?" Barbara asked Jenna incredulously.

"Oh I'm sure she has the entire time. Now Kathy isn't one, shall we say, to be an active participant. But she does enjoy watching." Jenna explained with a gleam in her eye.

Barbara couldn't believe it. She sat up and covered her face with her hands. "First she beats me in a fight, then strips me and spanks me. And if that isn't enough she watches while I open myself up to another woman." Barbara thought.

Kathy approached the two lovers and Jenna made an observation.

"Sweetie, look at me."

Barbara lowered her hands and looked Jenna in the eye. Her face was now even more flushed than before. Not caused by her encounter with Jenna, caused by her almost complete humiliation.

"Look at the front of Kathy's bikini bottom." Jenna said with a giggle.

Kathy was now only a few steps away and Barbara did as Jenna asked. What she saw and what Jenna saw was a rather large wet spot centered on Kathy Benson's blaze orange crotch.

"Why Ms. Benson, I do believe you did enjoy yourself back there in the trees." Jenna teased.

"I suppose I did, what do you mean?" Kathy replied.

"Oh well, perhaps you should check your attire." Jenna said nonchalantly.

"What about my attire?" Kathy asked as she looked down on herself. She immediately saw the wet spot Jenna had been referring to. "Oh shit!" Kathy exclaimed as she quickly covered the front of her crotch with her hand.

Jenna laughed as she retrieved her bikini and put it back on.

"Kathy I think it's time we got out of here. What do you think?"

"I agree. Our work here is finished." Kathy stepped closer to Barbara was still sitting on the blanket. "Mrs. Anderson it's been a pleasure blistering your ass. An even greater pleasure was watching you get the works from my dear friend Jenna. I had no idea a housewife could be so responsive."

Kathy gave Barbara the most condescending pat on the head and walked towards the water and her jet ski. Barbara jerked her head away from Kathy's touch.

"Well Mrs. Anderson this is where we part company. I did so enjoy meeting you and I think you had a fulfilling time as well. If you want to play again sometime, you can find me at the Gentleman's Club."

With that Jenna roughly took Barbara's face in her hands and kissed her hard on the mouth. Breaking the kiss Jenna said "Take good care of your sweet ass."

Barbara watched Jenna walk away with a hip swinging confident gait. Both girls pushed their machines off the beach and started the engines. Jenna gave Barbara a farewell wave and they both roared out of the Cove and into the main body of the lake.

Barbara laid back on her blanket and mentally went through the events of the day. She certainly had experienced things she had never felt before. She had given in to urges she had suppressed for a number of years. As she lay in the warm sun Barbara traced her body with her fingertips. She lightly touched her nipples and belly. Hesitating for a second she cupped her crotch. The warmth of the sun combined with the afterglow of her session with Jenna caused Barbara to completely relax and she slipped into a deep sleep. Barbara dozed for nearly 45 min. when her rest was interrupted by some low-frequency sounds. She slowly came awake. Rubbing her eyes Barbara looked around for the source of the sound. It was the engine sound of a large pontoon boat entering the Cove. Barbara sat up to get a better view when she realized that the pontoon boat that was nearly to the beach was owned by the Scalias.

"Oh no! What are they doing here." Barbara thought. Barbara began to stand when she made a critical observation. She was still naked.

"God, I've got to find my suit. Where the hell did it end up?" Barbara began a frantic search for the green polkadot ensemble. She quickly found the top and slipped it on securing the tie in the back. But she couldn't find the bottoms. Barbara picked up the blanket and shook it out but found nothing. She picked up the picnic basket and looked under it, again with no success. Her last hope was the cooler. Grabbing the handle she pulled the cooler a couple feet over the sand and found her bikini bottoms. With great haste Barbara shook the sand out of the bottoms. She quickly poked her feet through the leg openings and pulled the bottoms up over her thighs. Barbara jumped when the fabric rubbed her still glowing butt. She gingerly managed to get the bottoms up and over and in proper position.

Dominic Scalia was at the helm of the pontoon boat. Of course accompanying him was his wife Teresa and their guest for a day of boating the strawberry blond middle school principal Michelle Smithson.

"There's somebody on the beach." Teresa told Dominic. "I would've imagined we'd be by ourselves. But how did they get here there aren't any other boats on the beach.

Michelle was at the bow of the pontoon boat and was observing the scrambling activity on the beach. As they drew closer Michelle recognized the scurrying figure.

"Teresa, come here." Michelle requested. She wanted Teresa away from her husband when she gave her the news. "Look at that blond over there. Think you can tell me who she is?" Michelle said slyly.

Teresa took a good long look. She turned to Michelle with an evil grin. "I do believe that is our good friend Mrs. Barbara Anderson. All alone on the beach."

Michelle returned Teresa's grin with one of her own and equally wicked. "Do you have any ideas?"

"Oh I always have a few ideas in mind when it comes to Blondie Barbie."

Dominic skillfully beached the pontoon boat about 50 yards from Barbara. Teresa and Michelle disembarked quickly and immediately started towards Barbara.

"Michelle and I are going to take a walk. See you after while."

"Okay fine, that looks like Barbara Anderson over there. I hope you're just going to go over and say hello and nothing else Teresa." Dominic said with more than a touch of authority in his voice.

"Yes Dominic that's all were going to do is say hello." Teresa replied. Of course if she got the chance that statement would turn out to be a boldface lie.

Barbara could see the two women coming down the beach toward her. Teresa in a black two-piece bathing suit. Michelle was wearing a loud hot pink bikini. Neither woman was wearing a cover-up. Barbara was really beginning to worry. Her two biggest enemies were approaching and she had absolutely no help in sight. She also knew that given the previous events of the day, there was no way she could endure any punishment at the hands of Teresa and Michelle. Barbara thought that one-on-one she could possibly hold her own but with the two of them ganging up on her she was doomed. Barbara made a show of straightening up her area. She shook the sand off the blanket and arranged the picnic basket and cooler. She went to sit in one of the chairs, but when her bottom met the plastic of the seat she rapidly returned to standing. Barbara rubbed her still smoldering bottom.

"Hello Barbara, lovely day isn't? Seems strange you're here all by yourself." Teresa commented.

Barbara swiftly put her hands to her side and ceased rubbing her throbbing butt. She did want Teresa and Michelle have any clue that she was suffering some distress.

"I'm here with Mark. He should be back in a minute." Barbara replied.

Taking an aggressive step forward Michelle Smithson thrust out her chest. "You know Mrs. Anderson, I felt it was my duty to tell Teresa all about how you shanghaied her dress at the magic show. That was a very bad thing to do."

"I didn't shanghai anything Michelle." Barbara said.

"So you deny that you held on Teresa's dress when I wanted to return to her while she was on that stage?" Michelle asked.

"Yes Barbie I'd like to hear your answer." said Teresa.

Barbara was now in serious hot water. It was common knowledge she had intercepted Teresa's dress when Kathy Benson divested her of it leaving Teresa standing on stage in her bra and panties. Michelle had tried to get it from Barbara, but Barbara held fast the dress. She was having too much fun watching Teresa being humiliated by the younger stripper.

"Yes I did have your dress and I did return it to you. Why are you mad at me? It was Kathy Benson that pulled your dress off. I'd say you made a serious strategic blunder wearing a dress that had a collar to hem zipper. Or do you always base your fashion selections on easy access?"

"Say what you want Blondie. I have much more faith in what Michelle has told me than any lame excuse you come up with." Teresa retorted. "And I think it's time that I returned the favor."

Barbara's mind was racing "They are going to start something with me. I don't know what I can do. There's no place to run to. I doubt if I can rely on Dominic to protect me."

Barbara took a defensive posture and prepared to meet her foes. Both Michelle and Teresa took a step towards Barbara when they heard a loud engine roar. Mark Anderson came roaring into the cove. Throttling back just before the bow met the sand, Mark adroitly beached his craft. Mark jumped off the bow and approached the three women.

"Well good afternoon ladies. How are you this fine day? Mark said trying to make conversation and completely unaware of what was about to happen to his wife.

"We're just having a lovely time. Aren't we Teresa?" Michelle said to Mark.

"Yes we are. And we were going to include your lovely wife in our fun." Teresa said sweetly.

Barbara took full advantage of the opportunity that was offered. She quickly gathered her things. Shaking out the beach blanket and folding it. She stacked the chairs and carry them to the bow of their boat. Mark was puzzled.

"What are you doing? Do you want to leave now? Mark inquired.

"Yes I've got enough sun for today and I'd like to go home."

"I'd like to stay a little longer and maybe take Dominic out for a run."

Barbara walked up to Mark and with her face a few inches from his she said through clenched teeth "I want to leave now. Please."

This time Mark Anderson got the message. Their items were quickly loaded. Teresa and Michelle were making some observations on Barbara's physical appearance and behavior in general while she and Mark stowed their gear. They were especially fixated on Barbara's derrière.

Mark pushed the boat off the sand and climbed over the bow to the cockpit. "Some other time perhaps." he called out to Teresa and Michelle.

Teresa called back "Oh we can barely wait for the next time. Can't we Michelle?"

"We look forward to it. I hope it's very soon."

The true meaning of these statements were not lost on Barbara. She knew what those two really meant and would have to be on her guard. Mark turned the boat to open water and throttled up. Barbara looked back at her two foes from the departing boat. Seeing Barbara looking back at them, both Michelle and Teresa gave her a mocking wave. Barbara swiftly turned around and faced forward.

As the Anderson's cigarette boat motored out of sight, Teresa pondered a few things.

"Michelle, did you notice something a little strange about Barbara?"

"Well she certainly was nervous. But I think there is something else. She was really scrambling around when we first came into the cove. I would almost guess that she was either topless or completely nude."

Teresa thought for a moment then said "I think you're onto something there. But there were other things. Did you notice her hair? It was really out of sorts. And her face. I swear she was blushing. I'm sure it wasn't the effects of the sun, but a blush."

"There was one other thing. I don't know if you noticed it or not. I'm almost embarrassed to mention this. But when she had her back to us did you see how red the skin of her ass was that wasn't covered by her bottoms?" Michelle observed.

"Yes, exactly! I saw the same thing. Makes me wonder what's been going on with her today. She's here by herself and her husband is off running his boat up and down the lake. We didn't see any other boats just those two girls on the jet skis. We didn't get that close to them, but the one in the orange suit looked familiar."

"Yes she did look familiar." Michelle thought for a moment then the hundred watt light bulb lit up. "Teresa do you know who that was in the orange bikini? I'm almost sure it was that little b*tch Kathy Benson."

"My God Michelle I think you're right. Do you suppose Kathy and her friend caught Barbara all alone on this beach? If they did I would have loved to see what went on."

"Ha, ha I bet that's what happened. That would explain how she looked. And it would also explain why she wanted to beat feet out of here when her husband showed up. There was more going on than her being afraid of us."

"The feeling I'm getting is that our lovely Ms. Barbara did get ambushed. And I think Kathy and her compadre did apply some punishment. But I still get the feeling, and this is pure speculation, that Barbie got more than just a tail warming." Teresa postulated.

"Well Teresa my dear, we'll just have to ask Mrs. Anderson about her day at the beach the next time we meet. I'm sure it will be most interesting."

"Michelle that will be a most interesting conversation. The question is when will we have that conversation?"

At that statement both ladies had a hearty and very wicked laugh. They linked arms and walked back to the pontoon boat to enjoy their day.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to obo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia