Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2014, 08:50 AM

Thanked 5,142 Times in 369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveduchovny View Post
I would love to do this again but you have to pledge to raise £150 and I annoyed enough people begging for sponsorship last year. Might say it's worth paying it yourself (as well as the entrance fee) for the experience but I'm having to tighten my belt this year.

Having said that if 15 OCC users pledged £10 each sponsorship I'd happily go get you some more runners-eye pictures, I'll have more of a strategy this time round, not to mention a spare battery...

I can give some tips to anyone else running too... run backwards so you get more than just butts! Don't be shy, everyone knows they are fair game to be photographed. Ask, and sometimes girls will pose for a better shot than if you just shoot them sneakily (they will sometimes even drop their modesty covers!).
hey, I'll sponsor you if it can ensure that there will be some good shots.
I think PM'ing is fine, but that isn't going to get other OCC'ers contributing too.. Let us know when you've set up a sponsorship page. I assume that you have someone going as a spectator too?
What type of camera are you going to use?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danzo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2014, 11:53 AM

Thanked 177,252 Times in 18,911 Posts

youtube.com/watch?v=C7W8YyWR67c - Promo for the 2014 "Streak for Tigers".

Enjoy

Fango
Old 07-01-2014, 02:48 PM

Thanked 1,556 Times in 113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
youtube.com/watch?v=C7W8YyWR67c - Promo for the 2014 "Streak for Tigers".

Enjoy

Fango
Well found, love this event!
The Following User Says Thank You to susancat For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2014, 08:31 PM

Thanked 14,427 Times in 602 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzo View Post
hey, I'll sponsor you if it can ensure that there will be some good shots.
I think PM'ing is fine, but that isn't going to get other OCC'ers contributing too.. Let us know when you've set up a sponsorship page. I assume that you have someone going as a spectator too?
What type of camera are you going to use?
Unfortunately I won't be doing the run this year, OCC members did give me three or four solid pledges but it is a long way to the £150 I would need and after begging and scrounging all my other friends last year I think that well is dry.

Thanks for the encouragement anyway, I really would have loved to do it again but it was not to be! Hopefully there will be a decent haul of pictures and videos anyway, even without our "man on the inside!"
Old 07-22-2014, 11:18 PM

Thanked 41,751 Times in 1,668 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveduchovny View Post
Unfortunately I won't be doing the run this year, OCC members did give me three or four solid pledges but it is a long way to the £150 I would need and after begging and scrounging all my other friends last year I think that well is dry.

Thanks for the encouragement anyway, I really would have loved to do it again but it was not to be! Hopefully there will be a decent haul of pictures and videos anyway, even without our "man on the inside!"
Did you ever set up a crowdfunding page? Gofundme, or something like that? If not, it might be worth one last shot. I'm not sure if the mods wold allow it, but you could link it here and maybe we'd get you paid up.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:29 PM

Thanked 1,083 Times in 98 Posts

I noticed this lady near one of the London WNBR starts this year - I can't see her in any of the run pics in this thread though (note the t-shirt!) - the only black lady there is very pregnant (I'd love to see more pics of her too though!)
Attached Thumbnails
vlcsnap-2014-06-14-21h50m09s17.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whyx3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2014, 04:39 PM

Thanked 5,142 Times in 369 Posts

I have a feeling this years streak for tigers will have a lot more young women. I was at a couple of large events quite recently, and some girls where there trying to promote this "streak for tigers" event.

The events they were targeting were like film & comic events - in other words, places where young people go.

The girls promoting it were pretty young and hot too, I was tempted to ask them if they were actually joining the event.. (but that would have blown my perv cover lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker7 View Post
Did you ever set up a crowdfunding page? Gofundme, or something like that? If not, it might be worth one last shot. I'm not sure if the mods wold allow it, but you could link it here and maybe we'd get you paid up.
Yeah, and if you were joining the run. I could join as your #2 as a spectator and take some photos (although, video is more my specialty)..

Last edited by danzo; 08-03-2014 at 04:42 PM.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:30 AM

Thanked 23,602 Times in 827 Posts

any updates on this? The run is 2 days off. Last year daveduchovny made some fantastic footage.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:26 PM

Default Hey Danzo / Daved .. Bare Butt Video Please ?

I am a HUGE natural female bare butt fan...if you take HD videos of this race PLEASE take a ton of naked bare butt video
Ok ??? ( Big asses or most welcome !! ) I will be more than happy to compensate you one way or the other ! Thanks my friend !

Daveduchovny as well !
The Following User Says Thank You to preem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2014, 08:57 AM

Thanked 5,554 Times in 469 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by preem View Post
I am a HUGE natural female bare butt fan...if you take HD videos of this race PLEASE take a ton of naked bare butt video
Ok ??? ( Big asses or most welcome !! ) I will be more than happy to compensate you one way or the other ! Thanks my friend !

Daveduchovny as well !
To be honest with you, I don't think anyone on here is going to the event. If they are, they haven't announced it. It's disappointing, obviously, but I think you'll find the event will be well covered in the media. It certainly was last year (although, to be fair, video was a bit sparser).

Tags
naked in public, streaking

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019