Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2018, 05:13 PM

Thanked 3,619 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryten83 View Post
Sophie Cookson and Neve McIntosh are nude in the new West End production of "Killer Joe" at the Trafalgar Studios. Rear nudity also from Orlando Bloom, if anyone has a female companion that might need convincing to go.
any pics of the girls please? what sort of nudity?
Old 05-25-2018, 04:08 AM

I saw the show last night. Sophie Cookson, a beauty, strips down to full frontal nudity but she soon covers up with her hands. Neve McIntosh goes casually bottomless for a couple of minutes with her hairy pussy front and center and the subject of some discussion by the two guys in the scene.

If you've seen the film of Killer Joe you'll know what to expect - it's exactly like that. In the film Juno Temple played Ms Cookson's part and Gina Gershon played Ms McIntosh's part.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mall7 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mall7 View Post
I saw the show last night. Sophie Cookson, a beauty, strips down to full frontal nudity but she soon covers up with her hands. Neve McIntosh goes casually bottomless for a couple of minutes with her hairy pussy front and center and the subject of some discussion by the two guys in the scene.

If you've seen the film of Killer Joe you'll know what to expect - it's exactly like that. In the film Juno Temple played Ms Cookson's part and Gina Gershon played Ms McIntosh's part.
Get a good look at Sophie’s vagina? Any bush?
Old 05-26-2018, 06:12 AM

I didn't get a great look at Sophie Cookson - she was quick to cover. It seemed like a trimmed pussy. Her breasts however were well exposed and were spectacular. Neve McIntosh is bottomless front and back. She has a nice ass and a bushy pussy. Best place to see it is as close as possible but they're in plain sight from just about anywhere.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mall7 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2018, 09:39 AM

Quote:
I didn't get a great look at Sophie Cookson - she was quick to cover. It seemed like a trimmed pussy. Her breasts however were well exposed and were spectacular. Neve McIntosh is bottomless front and back. She has a nice ass and a bushy pussy. Best place to see it is as close as possible but they're in plain sight from just about anywhere.
Are the rows elevated as you go further back? How long into the play do each of the girls get naked? Do they just get naked one time each?
Old 05-26-2018, 11:59 AM

Thanked 3,619 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Is the lighting any good? Can you clearly see lips and I presume they banned phones? Would love to see pics
Old 05-27-2018, 04:19 AM

The theatre has amphitheatre seating so each row is a level up and the sightlines are good. The lighting is slightly lowered for Sophie Cookson as the scene is about the guy - Killer Joe - seducing her and telling her to get undressed - it's at the end of the first act. Neve McIntosh actually opens the show by going to answer the door bottomless then walks around like that for a short scene so she is quite exposed. If she wasn't so bushy you'd probably see lips but she is, so...
Old 05-27-2018, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidderman View Post
Is the lighting any good? Can you clearly see lips and I presume they banned phones? Would love to see pics
Pictures are in the press today of Orlando Blooms backside. The are not pro pics so someone has snuck them, hopefully they have got pics of Sophie as well
Old 05-27-2018, 10:20 AM

Quote:
The theatre has amphitheatre seating so each row is a level up and the sightlines are good. The lighting is slightly lowered for Sophie Cookson as the scene is about the guy - Killer Joe - seducing her and telling her to get undressed - it's at the end of the first act. Neve McIntosh actually opens the show by going to answer the door bottomless then walks around like that for a short scene so she is quite exposed. If she wasn't so bushy you'd probably see lips but she is, so...

Thanks for the help. One last question - is there any area of the theatre where you'd have a blocked view of Sophie? Meaning that Joe would be standing in the way of seeing her?
Old 05-27-2018, 08:12 PM

Default "Killer Joe" Nudity

If anyone sees "Killer Joe" and has the opportunity to take pictures of Sophie nude, please share (or if you know where to find them, please tell me - I can't see the play due to hearing issues)

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018