Old 02-24-2014, 02:47 PM

What about redoing hypochondriac?
The Following User Says Thank You to sheldonlhol For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2014, 03:31 PM

Thanked 35,658 Times in 4,690 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheldonlhol View Post
What about redoing hypochondriac?
It could happen, but to be honest there are several years of videos before it.

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2014, 10:28 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

The Shirt Off Her Back

Kerri Taylor and Jordana Leigh are a couple of models hired to model designer clothing for a charity auction. They’re a bit confused since they’ve also been given lingerie to wear, yet they wonder how folks will be able to bid on the lingerie if they can’t see it, but they’re assured it will all work out. When the auction starts, they quickly discover that the auction has been advertised as “buy the clothes right off their backs!” Now the girls are caught between raising money for charity and not breaking their contracts, and having to strip naked in a room full of people!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
theshirtoffherback01.JPG   theshirtoffherback02.JPG  

theshirtoffherback03.JPG   theshirtoffherback04.JPG  

theshirtoffherback06.JPG   theshirtoffherback07.JPG  

theshirtoffherback08.JPG   theshirtoffherback09.JPG  

theshirtoffherback10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv theshirtoffherback~trailer.wmv (76.35 MB, 2837 views)
Streaming Videos
theshirtoffherback trailer

7m:16s

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 03-07-2014, 01:07 AM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

This isn’t officially part of the fifth anniversary celebration, but it was a custom order for a client that was filmed the same day. So I figured I’d share it as we bring the party to an end until next year. 

Game Show 5

The Game Show team is back! This time there’s a new twist on things! We have three contestants, and not only are they trying to win a trivia game where their clothes are on the line, but each has the chance to strip the other contestants as well. Stathena is a local college student majoring in theater, Jordana is a MILF with money troubles, and Kerri is a model that doesn’t do nude work, but has let her greed get the better of her. Watch the three of them go head to head in the quest for a prize of ten thousand dollars! Of course, the Game Show crew has a few twists up their sleeves just to keep it interesting!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
gameshow502.JPG   gameshow503.JPG  

gameshow504.JPG   gameshow505.JPG  

gameshow506.JPG   gameshow507.JPG  

gameshow508.JPG   gameshow509.JPG  

gameshow510.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv gameshow5~trailer.wmv (63.73 MB, 729 views)
Streaming Videos
gameshow5 trailer

8m:57s

Old 03-09-2014, 12:25 AM

Thanked 30,528 Times in 4,224 Posts

What's the price range on a custom order vid like that?
Old 03-09-2014, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
What's the price range on a custom order vid like that?
This video ran $300 because it used three nude models and had no special wardrobe or props required.

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2014, 10:51 PM

HER FANTASY: EXPOSING THE TRUTH

The newest addition to the DFP family stops by Seph’s place to make a confession: it turns out performing ENF videos plays right into her fantasies of being naked and helpless to do anything about it. She wants to explore the desire to be naked, helpless, and embarrassed, but isn’t sure what to do. At first Seph doesn’t see the problem as he definitely plans to hire her for more work, but then she drops a bomb: she doesn’t want to be a character with a stage name in a video. She wants to be in the video as herself! Well, never let it be said that DFP isn’t ready to help a lady out…!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
herfantasyexposingthetruth02.JPG   herfantasyexposingthetruth03.JPG  

herfantasyexposingthetruth04.JPG   herfantasyexposingthetruth05.JPG  

herfantasyexposingthetruth06.JPG   herfantasyexposingthetruth07.JPG  

herfantasyexposingthetruth08.JPG   herfantasyexposingthetruth09.JPG  

herfantasyexposingthetruth10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv herfantasyexposingthetruth~trailer.wmv (67.65 MB, 1485 views)
Streaming Videos

Old 03-14-2014, 12:54 PM

Thanked 176,404 Times in 18,850 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
HER FANTASY: EXPOSING THE TRUTH
This video...was...incredible. Honestly, one of the best videos you've ever made, Seph. Seriously. That's due in no small part, of course, to Audrey/Linda*. Aside from being beautiful, her performance was remarkable. If I had to sum up her performing style in one word, it would be "naturalistic". While I do love over-the-top ENF reactions, there's something about the way that Audrey plays it that just makes it seem real, like I actually, truly believe that she is both embarrassed and turned on at the same time. It honestly didn't even seem like a performance at all, which is about the highest compliment that I can possibly give. In particular, I loved how much she nervously laughed throughout. And I loved all of her objections and attempts to cover up, especially how she objected the most and got the most embarrassed when removing her panties, which seems to me the most appropriate time to do and be both of those things.

I loved the dialogue, like the lines that reminded her of all of the guys watching (and enjoying watching) her, and the lines that drew attention and focus to her private parts (like "Here's Linda's boobs"). And of course, the video got even better at the end with the extended groping sequence (Lucky you! LOL! ).

And, I loved the premise of the video. Audrey wasn't just stripped of her clothing, but her constructed identity as well, leaving her both physically and mentally/emotionally exposed. It really touched on some of the "psychology of ENF" issues that I'm interested in. Kudos to the customer who ordered this video, it's really an ingenious premise.

Looking back through my past reviews, the video and performance that this one most reminds me of is "Brave Start", starring Star. But this was more of a comedic counterpoint to that video's more dramatic angle. Audrey certainly displayed both the desperation and vulnerability that I mentioned in that review as being critical to any great ENF performance, and she managed to add in a very convincing level of arousal as well. And, as mentioned above, my only criticism of "Brave Start", the lack of resistance when taking off the panties, was not a problem here.

I'm so glad that there's going to be another part of this, and I cannot wait to see it!

*BTW, is Audrey's real name really Linda, or is that just another layer of fiction?

Thanks

Fango
Old 03-14-2014, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
This video...was...incredible. Honestly, one of the best videos you've ever made, Seph. Seriously. That's due in no small part, of course, to Audrey/Linda*. Aside from being beautiful, her performance was remarkable. If I had to sum up her performing style in one word, it would be "naturalistic". While I do love over-the-top ENF reactions, there's something about the way that Audrey plays it that just makes it seem real, like I actually, truly believe that she is both embarrassed and turned on at the same time. It honestly didn't even seem like a performance at all, which is about the highest compliment that I can possibly give. In particular, I loved how much she nervously laughed throughout. And I loved all of her objections and attempts to cover up, especially how she objected the most and got the most embarrassed when removing her panties, which seems to me the most appropriate time to do and be both of those things.
Audrey played the role perfectly IMO! I was actually worried that this one might be too dark for people (there's more "fetish-y content" in part two), but she played the giggling enthusiast who was enjoying herself despite her protests incredibly well!

Quote:
I loved the dialogue, like the lines that reminded her of all of the guys watching (and enjoying watching) her, and the lines that drew attention and focus to her private parts (like "Here's Linda's boobs"). And of course, the video got even better at the end with the extended groping sequence (Lucky you! LOL! ).
LOL! I actually worried about the script's requirements for groping as this one of the first times I've worked with her, Audrey is a true professional, and so she was actually calming me down about it! LOL!

Quote:
And, I loved the premise of the video. Audrey wasn't just stripped of her clothing, but her constructed identity as well, leaving her both physically and mentally/emotionally exposed. It really touched on some of the "psychology of ENF" issues that I'm interested in. Kudos to the customer who ordered this video, it's really an ingenious premise.
I 100% agree! To share a funny story: this custom had originally been ordered for a different model. Due to several circumstances, things didn't work out. So when the customer re-contacted me about shooting with Audrey, I was stressing a bit because I really wanted things to be perfect. I really think the idea of "when would a fetish model be embarrassed? When she's not being a fetish model." borders on brilliant, and so the chance to get another shot at this one was really great on a number of levels!

Quote:
Looking back through my past reviews, the video and performance that this one most reminds me of is "Brave Start", starring Star. But this was more of a comedic counterpoint to that video's more dramatic angle. Audrey certainly displayed both the desperation and vulnerability that I mentioned in that review as being critical to any great ENF performance, and she managed to add in a very convincing level of arousal as well. And, as mentioned above, my only criticism of "Brave Start", the lack of resistance when taking off the panties, was not a problem here.
That's what I loved the most about this. Audrey REALLY managed to make it both sexy AND funny, which is what I'm usually going for. I cannot say it enough: her work here is EXACTLY what I try to go for in most of my videos!

Quote:
I'm so glad that there's going to be another part of this, and I cannot wait to see it!
Because I release in rotation of three main genres, part two will be out in three weeks, so I hope you can last that long.

Quote:
*BTW, is Audrey's real name really Linda, or is that just another layer of fiction?
Now, now...that would be telling!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2014, 11:45 PM

Default yes yes yes

I echo ALL of the accolades. I love all of the women you choose for your video productions. They are all beautiful, cute and there are varying levels of believability when it comes to being truly embarrassed by the situation. She without a doubt was the MOST believable, cute, hot and fun. She was REALLY the best at it. Again, Great Job! and physically hot as well!! I envy your pursuits my friend.
The Following User Says Thank You to frankbelly For This Useful Post:

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s