Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2010, 05:13 PM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 161 Posts
Default Fantasy for the ladies to enjoy

To take part in this fantasy story, you need to be female, aged anywhere between 18 and 58! I’m 34 if that helps your imagination while reading the following. Now let the fantasy begin!

We’ve had a lovely day together on our first day on holiday in Hawaii. It’s the early evening. The sun shines through our hotel window on to you, lying on top of our bed. You look gorgeous in your summer dress. I’ve been looking forward to this all day as I’d had glimpses of your white panties hidden beneath your dress on many occasions when the sunlight managed to shine through the thin material.

I sit down on the bed beside you and begin to kiss your sweet lips. My hands cup your breasts and I massage your nipples until they are hard. You pull away from my mouth and I watch as you pull down the strap of your dress exposing a breast for me to suckle. I take your nipple in my mouth and gently lick and suck it. I hear you panting with pleasure. My left hand finds the hem of your dress and disappears up beneath the material. I keep suckling your pointed nipple as my hand wanders up the inside of your thigh.

You slowly part your legs as my hand arrives at its destination. You feel my rigid cock lightly pushing beside your leg as I touch your panties. My fingers begin to stroke the crotch of your panties as I keep sucking your nipple. Within seconds, I can hear the faintest of slurping noises coming from your ever dampening panties. My heart is pounding. My mouth gently leaves your nipple and I position my head between your open knees. I feel my cock become rock solid as I gaze upon your wet white panties. I push my head up under your dress. I lick your wetness. You taste and smell so lovely and feminine. My teeth grab at the top of your panties. You lift your bum as I slowly ease your panties down, exposing your glistening pussy. Moments later, my tongue is inside you. I can hear you moaning with delight as my tongue explores the inner contours of your pussy. I find your g spot on the bony top of your pussy. You start to moan louder. I push my tongue harder up and down your g spot. I feel your clit harden. I feel your body tense up before you are hit by wave after wave of orgasm. I swallow your juices.

My cock is desperate for some action. I pull my head out from beneath you, wrenching your panties down off your legs with my teeth. I look at you panting on the bed, your knees still wide open. I yank off my jeans and boxers. My cock is pointing at the roof. I lie down beside you and gently turn you over. I find the gusset of your panties and put it to my mouth as my other hand hoists your dress up your back. With the smell and taste of your delectable pussy, my cock gently enters you. I push it fully inside until my balls are touching your entrance. I rock you slowly and gently and you begin to moan again. I aim my cock at the bony top of your pussy and within moments you are in the depths of an intense orgasm. I wait until you return from it before allowing my cock to control me. I begin humping you harder and faster until I can feel I’m close to cumming before backing off once more. I manage to do this 3 times before my control is taken from me. With a muffled grunt, my cock explodes deep inside you. I pump you fill of my cum. When it is over, we both lie still for a few minutes.

“Thanks,” I mutter.

“You’re welcome,” I hear you reply.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy