photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-26-2011, 05:18 PM

Default The Clothes Removing Hot Tub!

The first friend to buy a hot tub started it all! We hang around with two other couples. At first, the girls would run out of the house, throw off their robes, and jump in, giving the guys only a glimpse of their bodies. As time went on, things loosened up. They would get out for drinks, pee, etc. Once, my wife, who is tiny slipped when getting out, and her legs were splayed wide open, showing all she has to my two male friends! Eventually, the ladies had no problem with the nudity. Often, now when they get overheated, they will sit up on the edge of the tub, fully displayed! I have received a couple of underwater hand jobs from one hot redhead. Also, saw my wife squirming around one time when one of the guys was sitting next to her. Don't know what happened but she looked pretty happy. Since the first hot tub was purchased, all three couples have them and we all go to our local New Jersey nude beach together! Life is good!
Old 08-27-2011, 03:17 AM

Thanked 4,820 Times in 345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefromnj View Post
The first friend to buy a hot tub started it all! We hang around with two other couples. At first, the girls would run out of the house, throw off their robes, and jump in, giving the guys only a glimpse of their bodies. As time went on, things loosened up. They would get out for drinks, pee, etc. Once, my wife, who is tiny slipped when getting out, and her legs were splayed wide open, showing all she has to my two male friends! Eventually, the ladies had no problem with the nudity. Often, now when they get overheated, they will sit up on the edge of the tub, fully displayed! I have received a couple of underwater hand jobs from one hot redhead. Also, saw my wife squirming around one time when one of the guys was sitting next to her. Don't know what happened but she looked pretty happy. Since the first hot tub was purchased, all three couples have them and we all go to our local New Jersey nude beach together! Life is good!
Why dont you take a few snaps and post them on here
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2011, 11:17 AM

Thanked 4,664 Times in 416 Posts

Quote:
That was a great story. But it was too short. we need details. tell about the beach. tell about other experiances.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2011, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Ahh, nice story. Hot tubs are a great excuse for some sexy adventures.

I took my then bf Peter to a friend's BBQ one time and it turned out they had a hot tub that sat 8. Late in the evening we were all sitting around drinking and the host invited us to get in. Well apparently everyone else knew this was a possibility and brought swimwear, but we did not!

They teased us about getting in in our underwear, thinking that is was all just a funny joke. But what they didn't know was Peter was very sumissive to me in the relationship. I trained him to be. So after a while I commanded him to strip to his shorts and join the others in the tub.

He was so embarassed but knew there would be severe consquences if he didn't comply so he did. Then after his white shorts were all good and wet and see-through I made him get out and go fetch me another drink. Of course when he got out everyone was shocked to see right through his underwear.

I was loving it... the combination of him submitting to my wishes and me showing off his awesome bod to everyone. Finally after awhile I went ahead and stripped down to my panties as well. I took my bra off because I didn't want to ruin it. All the girls were in shock (prob thought I was a sl*t) and the guys loved it.

When I got in next to Peter I reached under the water to his lap and he was rock hard already. I also reached the other direction to a guy Tom sitting to my right and he was so startled he flinched and splashed water everywhere. I thought I was busted, but he covered it pretty well saying a mosquito had flown into his ear. LOL. Anyway I jerked both of them off underwater and no one else was the wiser. Of course I had to move really slowly so that it wasn't obvious.

I wonder how many hot tubs are filled partly with jizz in the water. I'm sure it's most!
Old 08-29-2011, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginas1989 View Post
I wonder how many hot tubs are filled partly with jizz in the water. I'm sure it's most!
LOL

We used to call those "Jacuzzi Jellyfish"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrhitachi99 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 05:24 AM

Hot tube...........what a memories!!

It appended with my ex-gf.
We went in a slovenian termal center to stay all day there and relax.
Just before leaving we took our last bath in a big Jacuzzi with at least another 10/12 strange people.
I was there, enjoying the bubbles, my ex at my right.
At a certain moment a little hand stast stroking my cock.
I turn to my ex and saw her watching me with naughty eyes.
She start slowly giving me an amazing handjob. My cock suddenly become rock hard.
She continue strocking for about ten minutes until I came into her hand.
I watch her and she lick a fingher testing my pleasure, smiling.
No one in the tube can immaging what was heppened......and this was so amazing!!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iltep_m For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2011, 04:21 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts

Back when I was in college and private hot tubs were not that common, one of my high school friends was night managing a local motel that had a hot tub and sauna inside. The official closing time for guests was 10:30 PM and then the door was locked and the only access was from a hallway that management and cleaning used.

My buddy and I had hung out some that day and he knew I was home for the weekend. He told April and I to come by and we could hit the hot tub around 11:30 PM that night. April and I agreed to swing by and since this was the early part of November the thought of hanging out in a hot tub some sounded pretty great.

April brought her bikini and I had my swim trunks. My buddy. Frank, and his girlfriend Charo (Her real name, I am not making it up) were both there and Charo had on a nice neon orange bikini that went well with her olive skin. Charo was around 5' 4" tall with that Jennifer Love Hewitt look except with a tan! April and I stepped into the manager's room and dressed. When we came out Frank's older sister Tina and her fiance Keith were there.

Tina is a hot looking blond with really big boobs. She was 5' 10" and had played a year of college basketball before hurting her knee. She had a great ass I had seen once when I was spending the night at Frank's when we were in high school. Tina was 2 years older than us.

We greeted Tina and I gave her a big hug. She was telling us how she had her bikini at college (She was getting her Master's Degree) and she was lucky enough to find one that fit her today at a little clothing store in town. The bikini was a light pink with dark red outlining it. Tina's blond hair really set it all off with her pale white skin. She looked hot.

We all went out to the hot tub and I knew the guys had been glancing at April. I always took that as a compliment. We all got in and there was plenty of room. Frank had turned the heat up some and the water was very warm as it bubbled around our necks. We all slunk down in the tub, legs and feet touching each other.

As we talked, discussing school and classes and old friends we each had some news on, we all sit up to where our chests were out of the water. Charo and April were both sitting up and the conversation had went on with a few glances from the other two guys at my gf and I had certainly checked out Charo.

April was telling us about a girl that had been on her cheer squad when Tina sit up. I almost choked. The pink top had become sheer in the water and you could clearly see her dark aureolas and the taut thick nipples of her breasts. I glanced at Frank and he met my eyes and just grinned. He didn't say a word!!

April paused in her story, but just briefly as she turned her face to the water, finishing her story. Keith was facing us and had no idea his fiance was showing us in detail her big tits through the material of that cheap ass bikini!! Charo was staring at Tina and I knew the gig was about to be up.

"Tina, that top is see-thru!" she said, pointing her fingers at Tina's breasts.

Tina jumped up, covering her boobs as all of us across from her seen that the bottoms were as sheer as the top!! Her dark blond bush was as visible as it would have been had she been naked.

Keith clammered, "Omigod!"

Tina grabbed the edge of the tub, turning around and I kid you not, the bottoms were so sheer you could see her asshole and labia when she got out of the tub!! She ran toward the maintenance door.

"No running!!! Hotel policy!" Frank called out as the rest of us died laughing -- even Keith was laughing.

Tina returned, fully dressed and she made Keith leave.

I will never forget how awesome my buddy's sister looked in her see-thru swimsuit!! A couple months later, we were all together at a local pizza restaurant and I brought it up. Tina blushed, but she could laugh about it by then. I don't know who made the bikini, but I am sure every guy in our home town would have bought his girl friend one if we had known the maker.

Last edited by outlander2; 09-03-2011 at 04:24 AM.
Old 05-28-2023, 04:24 AM

Thanked 3,327 Times in 245 Posts
Default A Little Sizzle in the Hot Tub

We had another couple over for drinks one evening. We had only recently met and didn't know them well. After about three strong drinks, the wife of the other couple, Monna, said, "Tell me how you like that hot tub we saw outside as we came down your drive." My wife and I both said that we loved the new hot tub and that it was our second such tub. Monna then said, "I have always attempted to get Ralph to buy one, but he thinks they are gimmicks." Both my wife and I said that the tub really relaxed us. Monna then told her husband that she had been correct about the benefits of hot tubs. Then she asked if we would ever consider inviting them over for a soak. I responded that they would be welcome to use it sometime.

Monna then said, "Well, Ralph, here is your chance to try one. What better time than now." I looked at my wife and said, "What do you say?" She agreed. With that Monna started pulling off her top, and said, "I suppose you guys always go nude when using it." I said that we actually did go nude whenever we used it." She said. "That is fine with me." Soon both of us couples were naked and headed out to the hot tub. Monna was nicely built and not a bit shy about being nude. My wife and I had been to a number of nude resorts and felt comfortable with nudity. We started soaking, and Ralph said that he could use another drink. I offered to go and prepare drinks for all. As I climbed out of the tub, I heard Monna say to my wife, "Your husband really has a nice ass!" That struck me as a little odd, but I ignored it. Once I returned with the drinks, I noted that Ralph had started snuggling up to my wife and had his arm around her shoulders.

As I handled Monna her drink, she pulled me over toward her. Then she said, "Sit down next to me." Before I knew it, she had her hand around my dick and was stroking it. I glanced over toward my wife to see if she had noticed and was reacting to this woman's move on me. Instead, she seemed to be enjoying the boob massage that Ralph was providing her. Given that, I reached down to Monna's legs and worked up to her pussy. She readily spread her legs out for me. I began finger fucking her, and she started climbing onto me. In the meantime, it appeared that my wife was getting her own finger fucking by Ralph. She was laying back and breathing heavily. Before long, I had the Monna's legs wrapped around my waist. I raised her up to the edge of the hot tub and entered her. Soon she was hunching for all she was worth and letting out moans and primal noises as I thrusted away faster and faster. Then I saw my wife sitting on the edge of the hot tub with Ralph eating her out. Shortly thereafter, my wife had her ass sticking up in the air as she leaned her upper body out from the hot tub, and Ralph started fucking her doggy style.

Neither my wife or I like shooting cum in our hot tub, so I pushed Monna out on the bank and gave it to her missionary style. My wife climbed out of the tub on all four's and left her ass high for Ralph to continue fucking her doggy style while on his knees on the bank. Monna appeared to have gotten three climaxes during her little foray. My wife had also climaxed, but only once. Monna exclaimed that the hot tub did have a tendency to relax a body. Ralph said that he could not agree more. The women retired to the bathrooms to clean up, while Ralph and I prepared another round of drinks for all. Both Ralph and I were happy to see that the women had remained nude after cleaning up. We decided to listen to some music, which the led to dancing both fast and slow. It was fantastic to watch Monna and my wife jiggling and wiggling naked to fast songs, and then swapping partners off and on with Ralph and Monna to slow songs. Both women were rubbing their pussies into the guys' dicks during the slow dances. We completed the evening by all four of us sitting out nude on the deck and feeling each other off.

As Monna and Ralph got ready to depart, I told them that they were welcome to use our hot tub any time we were home. They readily agreed, and said they would not be strangers.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2023, 02:21 PM

Thanked 3,299 Times in 223 Posts

Went on holiday as married couple a year after our wedding and we went to Spain with her parents it was their treat ( as I was banging the mum I wasn’t complaining) it was at villa complex and although the resort had own pools there was between the villas a few huge hot tubs. After a long day me and wife went down to the hot tub and It wasn’t empty. There was a few others. The rules was bathing suit bottoms was a must. So wife just got out of her top and pulled the thong up lol. There was two couples and three single guys. One guy got up to help wife into the tub and his white speedos left nothing to the imagination. She fell abit and he caught her. She smiled and she sat down. I was getting in and she looked me as if to sit the other side so I did. The other two guys soon got bored and left just as her mum and dad turned up once he saw we was there he said would I look after the mum as he had a headache and was only here for safety.

My wife said yes and the mum got in and I helped her. Her nipples was hard as she got in the tub. We all chatted and got on great. We moved around as drinks was offered. But my wife always went back to the guy. It wasn’t as subtle as she thought lol. As I could see his hand at times and hers. One couple saw this and made a discreet exit. Leaving one other couple me and the mil and my wife and the guy. I reached over to my wife and felt her leg moved up and as I thought he was there he smiled and I smiled back and she leaned over and kissed me saying I wish mum wasn’t here. Then she sat down. The other couple could read the room as could my mother in law. She said best I go back to hubby and my wife said hubbie will see u back. I smiled and then looked sad as if it was a chore.

She got out and I followed. Adjusting my speedos infront of the other wife who said hurry back. We left and I turned around to see the guys sitting on the edge and my wife was looking till we went. My mil said u no she’s going to have that lad I said don’t look right away but the guys are getting blow jobs. We hid and watched heads going up and down. Then the ladies bent over and I felt a hand on my covk. My mil was wanking me off. She said u can watch or we can fuck. I took her hand and we found a place outta sight and I bent her over and fucked her. Sorry to say it wasn’t hot and romantic it was over so quick and she came first and squeezed so tight as she did I came too. She turned round and sucked me clear and said thanks. U go. I smiled and said u sure. She slapped my ass and said get there before it’s over.

I walked back and wasn’t disappointed the couple was watching my wife getting fucked. They wasn’t in the hot tub any more. They froze when I walked threw the gate to the hot tub and then a sigh of relief from the wife as she saw me. My wife smiled and the guy said we started with out u. I said I guessed as much. He said hope u don’t mind. I said welllll. My laughed he’s cool. I got a drink and the other couple said shame the mil left she was more our age lol. I smiled and said nothing. The wife moved and said as she pulled down my speedos oh my. She said this won’t do and sucked me to get me hard ( later she told me she tasted fresh cum and knew what I had done ). She didn’t stop then we heard the climax to my wife’s fucking. He went to pull out and she said don’t please. He didn’t need asking and he push his weight in and he came. He lay Dow. And they badly kissed. He pulled out slowly and the other wife said seconds please and sucked him. Her husband was wanking hard. My wife turned over and stretch on her back like a cat.
Me and the lad was hard and we fucked the other wife turning her around lol. The husband knelt over my wife and she lay as he wanked watching his wife. He asked his wife’s permission to cum. Lol. We all came about the same time. Then the lad said he has to go. I on we my with wasn’t done with him and said was he close. He said he was leaving the next day well that morning but would pop round and swap details.

He left after saying he was leave like 20 times. We thanked the couple. The wife took me to one side and said I was playing a dangerous game. She said she wishes it was her. She said let’s have dinner tonight. I said ok. He husbsnd walked over to my wife and handed her her thong and towel and she smiled and said thanks. She said to the wife anytime u want him to unload i would love another taste.
We said good night as it wasn’t goodbye as we became their kinky daughter and son in a few holidays yet to come ( pm me if you want those stories ) I put on my speedos and we walked the opposite way to our villa.
She hugged my arm as we walked up and she didn’t care that she was naked as she was wearing cum and they was a hot look for me. She got to the villa and we had a drink and she stood there as she said I can release and let the lads cum flow down her thighs.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2023, 10:27 AM

This is from another thread but think it applies here…

Here’s one of my favorite things my wife has done. We have a close guy friend of over 20 years. We’ve been hanging out since we were teenagers. Now we’re all married. He lives in my town. I bug and tease him quite a bit about my wife because I know he thinks she’s hot. I have on occasion sent a boob pic or two to him, my wife has full knowledge.
Anyway he texted me one night that he was on his way home from a work event and asked if it was a good time to stop over for a beer on the deck. My wife and I were in the hot tub having a few as it happens. We never ware suits in the tub, just head out in our robes and hop in. So I tried to plan this perfectly. We were out of beer in the outside fridge so I asked her to run into the house for a few more since he’d be over soon.

She got out, all wet and glistening, threw on her robe and went inside. I knew my friend would be by any second. Before my wife came back out he pulled up the driveway and came to the back. I greeted him from the hot tub and he pulled up a chair beside it.

My wife comes out and hands us our beers.
She hugged him and said hi. Now I was waiting to see if she had the courage to drop her robe and get back in the tub. And she did! Right there in front of a guy that’s known her for over 20 years. Completely naked. She placed it on a bench nearby and slowly got back into the tub, lifting her leg over, I’m sure he also got a great view of her pussy and ass. I was unbelievably shocked and turned on at the same time! He hung out a bit longer, with occasional boob flashes above the water. Then when he was about to leave, we decided to get out because the water was getting cold. She repeated her show in reverse, getting out of the tub, only this time he got to see her tits and ass all wet and glistening.

He’s asked many times for a repeat performance!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Keepingsecrets For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2