Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2010, 09:37 AM

Thanked 30,418 Times in 1,640 Posts
Default Beth

Collage reunion

My name is Jason and I’m 34 years old and I am married to a wonderful woman named Beth. We have been married for 3 years and everything has been wonderful. Beth is 5’7” inches tall, has brown hair, gorgeous brown eyes, and great soft skin. She’s very thin and has a small cute chest, but has a killer ass. I mean killer. In fact shortly after I met her, she revealed to me that she was in a Playboy college girls issue. And after a few dates she finally showed it to me (her ass and the issue!). Although she seemed to be pretty open and honest about herself throughout our dating and since our wedding, I’ve always avoiding discussing her college days with her, the Playboy shoot, and her past. We get along great though and I felt like at least I could tell her anything.

Her college was having a reunion weekend so we drove there for the weekend. It was at a hotel on her campus and all of the other people attending stayed there too. The reunion was fun, we got there Friday night and there were tons of functions scheduled for the different classes that were there and she introduced me to a lot of her old sorority friends on the first night, a few of which were very very hot.

We walked around campus and hung out on Saturday with her old roommate and friend Diane and her husband Thomas, who both graduated with my wife. There were really cool people and I hit it off well with Thomas while my wife gabbed away with Diane. We went into a clothing store that the girls wanted to go into and Thomas and I waited and chatted while the girls tried on clothes. I was talking to Thomas about all of them in their college days and wasn’t really paying attention to the girls until Beth stepped out of the dressing room to look in the mirror. I think mine and Thomas’s heart’s stopped. Beth was wearing the tightest and smallest pair of white cotton shorts I’ve ever seen. They didn’t even completely cover the bottom of her ass cheeks, and her long tan legs came out of them and contrasted with the white. The name of her school was written across the back in black block letters.

“Holy shit” I said out loud without even realizing it.

I looked at Thomas who had an ear to ear grin across his face.

He said “Now that’s the ass I remember!” under his breath.

He then came back down to earth it seemed and realized that he was talking to her husband, and started apologizing.

“Oh man, sorry, I didn’t mean to say that, its just…” he stammered trying to take both of his feet out of his mouth.

“It’s ok” I said half giggling, “I understand, I know better than anybody that she does have a great butt.”

Thomas responded under his breath again “I’m not sure better then anybody” He said it more as a wisecrack than anything and I figured he meant it in a harmless way.

Beth was oblivious to our gawking and went back into the dressing room and her and Diane tried on a few more things and we left. For the rest of the day, Thomas’s wisecrack kept reverberating in my mind, and I guess seeing Beth back at her old school and stirred up an intense curiosity in me. What did Thomas mean by that? Did Beth hook up with Thomas? His friend? Had he ever seen her ass or her naked before? Why hadn’t she introduced me to any of her guy friends? A million questions bounced around my head. Were any guys from school there when they did the shoot? The picture of her in Playboy, a young innocent Beth smiling proudly and showing her beautiful ass kept burning in my mind. Did she moon them once? The questions wouldn’t stop.

We went back to our hotel room and took a nap. When we woke up I told her what Thomas had said and asked her if she ever hooked up with him. Big mistake!!!

Beth turned bright red and said “Listen, I really don’t want to talk about that stuff.”

I responded and pleaded back “But I think I have a right to know.”

“No you don’t” she snapped, “Stuff that happened before I met you is really none of your business!”

“Did he ever see your ass? In real life I mean?” I blurted out.

She stood up and yelled “Fuck you!” and went angrily to the bathroom to shower.

My mind was still racing but I figured I’d better drop it for the rest of the weekend and bring it up another time.

We both showered without talking much and went down to one of the hotel ballrooms where they had a huge buffet dinner set up. We bumped into Thomas and Diane and I went with Thomas to the bar to get a few drinks.

When we were alone Thomas said “Listen, I’m sorry again for what I said earlier, about Beth and everything, its just that its been a while and I guess we are all acting a little like stupid college boys cause we we are back here.”

I looked down at my drink and said “Oh don’t worry about it, its not a big deal, I actually asked Beth about her days at college and she got really mad and we’re kinda in a fight.”

Thomas looked concerned and quickly said “Well we all have done stupid things in the past, but its all on good fun and no big deal in the long run right?”

“Yeah you’re right” I nodded and we ordered a few shots before rejoining the ladies.

Dinner was good and we basically hung out with Diane and Thomas. Beth occasionally introduced me to her old girlfriends whenever someone she knew wandered by us. Thomas and I kept drinking steadily and by the end of the night, we were starting to get pretty hammered. Right after dinner a woman and what looked to be her husband and a small boy, maybe about 5 years old, walked over screaming “Beth!!!!?”

Beth and the woman started hugging and giggling uncontrollably.

Beth turned to me and said, “Jason I want you to meet Nicole! Nicole was my roommate senior year, after Diane.”

I shook her and she introduced me to her husband and son. While they were chatting I looked Nicole up and down. Although she had a kid, she looked damn hot. She had straight blonde hair, and wonderful big bright blue eyes, and it looked like she had a tight body still. Her and my wife must have been one pair of hot roommates I thought to myself. I looked at Thomas as he kissed Nicole hello, looking very happy to see her. We chatted a little with them and then we went back to our own table for desert.

After desert and coffee, the jazz band that had been playing stopped and were packing up and people were gradually filing out. Beth said she was tired and wanted to go back to the room and turn in. Thomas and I both still wanted to drink and walk around so I asked her if she would mind if I hung out for a little while.

Beth said “Fine, I’ll meet you upstairs”

Then she looked at Thomas, smiled and in a cute way added “Now don’t you keep him out too late!”

“Yes ma’am!!” Thomas said, and Beth and Diane headed out towards the elevators.

We wandered over the bar and had another two drinks before they closed up. I asked Thomas if he had ever hooked up with Nicole.

He grew and ear to ear grin again and said “Oh yeah, you could say that!”

Not wanting to sound uncouth I didn’t pry for the details. It was now about 2 a.m. and we were dismayed to learn that the hotel bar was closed. We wandered around and got a little lost in the hotel and wound up talking a different set of elevators up to our floor. Looking at the room numbers we realized we were on the other side of the hotel so we started stumbling down the hallway back towards the other wing. About 20 feet later we started to hear some voices and ruckus going on.

“Nice!” I said, “Somebody is having a party in their room.”

“Awesome” Thomas said, “lets find it.”

We came to the room and the door was open a tiny crack. It sounded like mostly guys in there drinking. Thomas boldly opened the door and we walked in. There were about 7 or 8 guys in the room, drinking beers and smoking cigarettes and want smelled to me like weed. The room was a large suite that had a separate living room area and a large couch, TV, and bar.

One of the guys noticed us and said “Hey Thomas!, come on in, have a beer.

Thomas said “Ok cool,” and introduced me to his friend Ron, who was obviously the owner of the room. I went to the bar and grabbed two beers and walked back over to Thomas and Ron. The other guys barely acknowledged us and were crowed around the TV.

“We were just about to watch the tape” said Ron smiling. “Rick still has it!”

He walked over to the couch and sat down in an empty seat and took a joint from the guy sitting next to him.

Thomas shot me and extremely nervous look and said, “Listen, we shouldn’t hang out here, let’s go back downstairs and try to find some other people.”

Thinking he was nervous about what I would think about the pot smoking I said “Don’t be a wus, I’m cool with this, It’s ok really. I smoked a little in college too.”

I walked over and stood behind the couch facing the TV just as a guy who I assumed was Rick pushed play on a camcorder that he had hooked up to the hotel TV.

The screen lit up and after some static, the video came on. It looked like and amateur video and it was obviously taken by Rick. Rick holding the camera was walking down a dark hallway.

“Jason, man, really, lets go!” Thomas blurted.

“No way man” I said “This looks like its about to get good!”

“Oh yeah it is! Rick exploded, “Check this shit out.”

The camera had entered what looked like a bedroom suite of a fraternity house. It was pretty messy and there were paddles with fraternity letters on the wall, and I could see a bong in the corner. There were about 6 or 7 guys standing in a circle wearing t-shirts mostly. They each had their pants and boxers down. “There I am!” a the guy on the couch said, and I could clearly see that he was one of the guys standing up at the far end of the circle looking at the camera as it entered the room. The camera jerked suddenly and you could hear the camera man say “SHHHH!” to the two guys in the circle who could see him.

“Ah man!” I said, “Who wants to see your guys butts!” I said jokingly, because as the guys in the foreground of the circle came into view as the camera panned down, it showed two or three pale white asses.

“Don’t worry” the guy on the couch said, “Its about to get better, check out that ass!”

As the camera panned down and around you could see there were two girls in the middle of the circle, on their knees. It looked like they were each blowing one of the guys in the circle. We saw a glimpse of the girl on the far end of the circle. The camera stopped and zoomed in on her ass for a second, and it did look amazing. But then the camera moved in closer and zoomed in on the girl in the foreground.

“Are these girls hookers?” I asked Rick.

“No better!” said Rick, “these girls went to school with us.” I thought to myself how awesome this was, and how great it would be to have a tape of a girl from college blowing you, and I was immediately jealous.

I could now clearly see the girl in the foreground from the side of her head as the camera zoomed in on her mouth, she was blowing the guy furiously, with her eyes closed. As the camera zoomed out a little and got a better shot of her face, I almost dropped my beer. It was Nicole!

“Holy shit,” I whispered to Thomas, “That’s Nicole.”

“Oh I know” he said, half smiling but still looking worried.

I had just met her husband! Her son! And here she was on video giving a blow job. I had never seen anything like this. She was wearing her hair in pigtails and had on nothing but white thigh high stockings. She looked like one of the hottest little things I’d ever seen. She moved from blowing him to licking his balls and then back to sucking several times, moaning every once in a while. One of the guys turned up the TV volume a bit so we could hear her better. I could now hear that there was music playing in the room and it seemed that Nicole was blowing him to the rhythm of the music, just bobbing up and down.

The camera panned up to show the guy that Nicole was blowing. Oh man! It was Thomas. A young 20 year old Thomas gave a grin and a wicked thumbs up to the camera and he put his finger to his lips also and did the “Shhh” sign.

I looked at him and said, “Man, you lucky dog you!” He smiled but then averted his eyes from mine.

The camera panned back around and now and we could see the other girl. She had her back to the camera and was blowing a guy on the opposite side of the circle. The guy she was blowing was the guy who was sitting on the couch next to Rick making all the comments.

Getting into this and being drunk, I said “Damn you’re a lucky dog too!” to the guy on the couch.

The girl had brown hair and was also wearing her hair in pigtails and also had nothing on but thigh high white stockings. Her ass had a thong tanline, but she had no tanline across her back. Yummy I thought, I love thong tan lines. The camera zoomed in on her ass and all the guys erupted. Whistles and cat calls went up all round the room.

“Oh yeah” “There’s that ass!” “I fucking loved that ass of hers” and stuff like that.

As the camera zoomed in closer somebody entered the circle with what looked like a black magic marker and bent down on his hands and knees behind the brunette haired girl. He opened the marker and on her left cheek wrote the word “Zeta” and on her right check wrote “sl*t” while she ignored him and kept bobbing up and down. I couldn’t believe it!

The guy next to Rick who was the one getting the blow job said “Damn these girls were awesome!”

“Hell yeah!” he said Rick “Remember she fucked John in the bathroom at our formal while her date was outside looking for her?” The guys all giggled again and one them high-fived a guy who I assumed was John.

“You used a condom right?” One of the guys asked John.

“With her? Yeah, she wasn’t on the pill yet!” John answered, “But anyway, I would never have fucked her without a condom.”

The camera stayed where it was because it seemed the camera man didn’t want to walk around and circle the circle and draw the attention of the girls. The brunette girl also appeared to be bobbing her head to the rhythm of the music, which was now playing a different song. Thomas looked at me again and quickly turned away.

The camera stayed focused on the brunette girl. She looked amazing from behind. After about a minute she opened her knees up and moved her head lower and turned it upwards. We couldn’t see very well but she was obviously licking his balls. Them we saw it, it was amazing, the camera zoomed back in for a second and you could see her long tongue flicking very quickly back and forth on his balls.

The guy getting the good treatment said “I’m never throwing out this tape Rick! Thanks for sending me that copy! My wife better never find this!”

The guys laughed again and one added “Oh no way, I’d get divorced my wife saw this!”

On the video, the guy next to the guy getting blown by the brunette girl said “Come on, that’s enough, I’m dyin over here” The girl looked up at him and you could hear her giggle and say, “Ok big boy, lets see what you have” She stopped blowing the guy and shuffled on her knees sideways and around, as the camera man moved around the outside toward them to get a better view.

As she shuffled over, her face came into view. This time I did drop my beer. Kneeling there, wearing nothing but bright red lipstick and white thigh high stockings, was my wife Beth. She was smiling and oblivious to the camera.

One guy noticed I dropped my beer and said “She’s hot right! This chick was in the Playboy college girls issue the year before this too!”

Thomas looked over at me and picked up my spilling beer and walked to the bar to get me another one. He handed it to me and said “You better have another drink for this, I tried to tell you we shouldn’t stay.”

I was mesmerized and shocked at the same time. I couldn’t speak. I heard the rap music blaring away in the background of the video, as Beth looked up at the guy in front of her and took his dick in her mouth. My wife, of three years! Blowing guys in a frat house! She barely ever gives me a blow job! She immediately started bobbing to the music. After a about a minute she took one hand and started rubbing his balls and took the other hand and put it between her legs. Her eyes were closed, and although she had the guy in her mouth, you could tell she was smiling and enjoying herself. My wife! The camera jerked back to the other side of the circle and showed Thomas pulling out of Nicole’s mouth and starting to cum all over her face and chest. Her tits were amazing and she had the sexiest tan lines on them. The guys, all cheered at the TV as Thomas came on her face, and even me, swept up in it al,l found myself clapping my hands for a second. Thomas turned bright red next to me.

Someone outside the circle I couldn’t see handed Nicole a towel and she wiped herself off. Thomas stepped out of the circle and another guy from the side stepped in and took his place. Nicole shuffled over to the next guy on her right. The camera panned back over to Beth who was now rubbing the guys dick against her nipples. I started to feel a little sick. My wife’s nipples, her cute nipples that I loved, and a guy was rubbing his dick all over them. She resumed blowing him and after about 30 seconds, he too pulled himself out of her mouth and started to cum. I had to hold my beer tightly for this one. The first shot hit her forehead, then her left cheek. Then she went nuts. She opened her eyes and opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out and tried to catch the shooting cum in her mouth, snapping at the air. Realizing what she was trying to, the guy she was blowing put his dick against her outstretched tongue and started rubbing the last of his cum onto it. When he was apparently finished, she held her tongue out for a second, looked up at him and put her tongue back in her mouth and swallowed it.

The room erupted again and one of the guys said “That is the best part!”

I felt strange, I didn’t know if I should leave or stay. The guys obviously had no idea who I was, and I wasn’t sure I wanted to hear or see anymore. I felt sick but at the same time I suddenly realized I had a huge boner. After all, it wasn’t like she was cheating on me. I walked over the bar and grabbed me and Thomas another two beers.

When I got back to him he said “Are you ok? Seriously, are you?”

I nodded I was. “What else happens?” I asked him.

“Well it gets better, ummm, I’m sorry, I mean a little worse. Dude, you’re not gonna be mad and hit me are you?” I shook my head no and continued to watch.

The camera went back to Nicole who was blowing another lucky guy. It seemed like he came in her mouth cause he started shuddering and then she gulped a little and then shuffled over to her right again. Meanwhile, the camera panned back to Beth who had now moved around closer into the foreground and was now almost facing Rick with the camera. The guy who she had just blown was sitting off to the side, and was replaced by another guy.

“How many guys were in that room” I said to Thomas. “About 7 or 8 I think, maybe 9.”

Apparently the guys that were still waiting were getting antsy. You could here them joking to each other. The guy next to Beth urged the guy she was blowing to hurry up. Beth reached up with her right and started jerking him off while she continued her blow job.

Then it all changed. Thomas who I guess had been hanging out off to the side entered the middle of the circle and crept up behind Beth. He was hard again and had a condom on his dick. He inched up behind her and grabbed her back and slowly pulled her hips back and nudged her forwards a little. She stopped jerking off the guy and stopped blowing and turned around and looked at Thomas. She smirked when she realized who it was and then resumed blowing the guy. Getting what he took to be approval, he took his dick and slowly started rubbing it up and down against her ass crack. The guys in our room went nuts.

Someone started chanting “Go Thomas! Go Thomas, Go! Go! Go! Thomas!”

You could see him fumble a little, and Beth took her now free right hand and reached back and grabbed his dick and put it inside her. Thomas thrust forward, and just like that, he was fucking my wife. He started pounding her really fast and slapped at her ass playfully. The rhythm of his fucking changed the rhythm of her blow job so now every time his thrust forward, she would thrust forward on the guy she was blowing.

Someone else entered the circle and the camera panned back and we could see that someone was about to fuck Nicole. The scene pretty much went into chaos after that. The circle broke up and Beth and Nicole moved next to each other, on all fours facing opposite directions. Guys moved in and out getting blow jobs. Thomas let out a yelp as he grabbed my wife’s ass with both hands and was obviously cumming inside of her.

When Thomas finished be pulled out and bent over and gave Beth a kiss on her ass, and patted it and said, “Good little doggy”

All the guys went nuts with laughter again and even I found myself shaking my head and laughing.

Rick holding the camera jerked around, and still holding the camera, he moved in behind Beth.

She turned around and saw who it was.

She saw the camera and everything stopped for a second. “I want that tape back after this” was all she said.

Rick must have nodded and aimed the camera down at his dick and zoomed in as he moved closer towards her ass. She reached back and helped him put himself in. As she did, it became obvious he wasn’t wearing a condom.

A guy on the couch yelled out, “Fucking Beth bareback! Oh yeah!”

I got slightly dizzy as I watched the angle from about two feet, as his dick went in and out of my wife. In almost no time he pulled out and started cumming all over her ass. It was an amazing sight, as cum dripped down my wife’s ass over the words Zeta and sl*t and onto the floor a little. The tape went to static and stopped as Rick must have shut the camcorder off. The guys in the room started reminiscing about other things and giving an occasional high five like they were 20 year old frat boys once again. I looked at Thomas and said I better go. He said he was going too and we said goodbye to the other guys and walked into the hallway.

“I’m really sorry you had to see that” said Thomas.

“I’m not taking it personally don’t’ worry,” I said, “I’m just a little shocked right now.

He shook his head like he understood and we walked in silence back to our rooms. When I got to my room and went in. The lights were out and Beth was lying there on the bed on her stomach, naked, sleeping. It looked like she had been waiting for me but fell asleep. Confused, angry, and turned on, I slipped out of my clothes and woke her up by jabbing my dick into her from behind. We fucked like rabbits for about an hour and fell asleep. I would have to talk to her about the tape another time.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hereyago For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 09:38 AM

Cum shot party

Since that weekend, I have done my best to forget what I saw. It had been on a video tape that guys from a nearby fraternity had made of my wife not long after she appeared in a college girls edition of Playboy magazine. The photo of my wife published in Playboy was innocent enough. It was a shot of her turning back, smiling at the camera, and showing her gorgeous ass. Most of my friends don't know she was in the magazine, and luckily, they haven't come across the picture of her on the web.

About a month ago I was invited to a party on a Friday night by a guy I work with named Anthony. I had worked with Anthony on several projects recently, and had gotten quite friendly with him.

"It's at my friend's house." Anthony said. "It's an amazing house, he throws awesome parties man, he's got a pool and a big ass deck."

"Cool," I said. I'll ask my wife and let you know tomorrow.

I told Beth about it and she agreed to go so I told Anthony to count us in.

When Friday came and we were getting ready for the party I saw that Beth was dressing herself up in one of her usual sexy outfits. She had put on a black silk tight fighting shirt, and very tight spandex white pants. They were practically painted on. She had worn them a few times before, and I know she liked them because of the way they complimented her ass, and when she wore them, compliments she got.

"Geez Beth, why are you wearing those pants" I said. "We don't' know these people or what the party is going to be like. What if they are really conservative stuffy folks who drink scotch and smoke cigars and talk about the stock market and stuff?"

"Lighten up!" Beth replied. "You know I've haven't worn these pants in a while, and I just finished my period, and I think I look good in them."

"You do look good in them, too good in fact" I said with a chuckle and a smile.

She walked across our bedroom and gave me a nice long kiss.

"Besides," she added "you know I can't wear panties with these because of the lines. And you know I like that sometimes."

I felt my dick begin to stiffen a little bit when I heard her say that, and quickly finished getting ready.

We got in the car and drove to the party which was about 45 minutes upstate. Trying to follow the directions and getting lost once, we finally pulled up to the house. Anthony was right, the house was awesome, and from the ruckus coming from it, it sounded like a crazy party.

We went to the door and rang the bell and a young guy, about 35 years old answered the door. He was wearing a slick linen shirt, with his sleeves rolled up, and linen pants. "Casual" I thought, "Good."

"Hi, I'm Jason" I said, "I'm Anthony's friend from work."

"Right right! Ok" the guy replied, "I'm Carl, Tony's told me all about you. Glad you could make it, come on in."

"This is my wife Beth" I said. I looked at Beth and she looked pissed I hadn't introduced here immediately. She rolled her eyes at me and shook Carl's hand.

Carl took one look at Beth and said, "Holy shit! Beth? I went to college with you I think. You were the chick that was in that Playboy college issue junior year right?"

Beth blushed bright red and said "Yeah, that's right. Do I know you?"

"Not really. I don't think so" Carl answered. "But I know and remember you." You hung out with a fraternity brother of mine, Josh."

I recognized the name Josh immediately as one of Beth's ex-boyfriends.

"Oh ok, yeah, I dated Josh for a while."

We walked into the party following Carl. I noticed his eyes wander for a few seconds over Beth's body, and her tight pants. He smiled and kept walking. I was too nervous now that Carl had known my wife and new she was in Playboy. "Fuck" I thought to myself. "He's seen her ass. He's probably picturing it now."

We followed Carl through the party. There were about 100 people scattered around the house. Most people were dressed fairly casually, and most were in their 30's like us. I noticed a lot of couples, but also what looked like a lot of single guys. There were a few single girls, some of which looked cute as hell, but generally it seemed the guys outnumbered the girls.

Carl led us to Anthony, who greeted us with a "Hey muther fucker! Glad you made it!"

"Anthony, this is my wife, Beth" I said.

Anthony had never met Beth before, and I saw that he too let his eyes wander all over Beth's tight shirt and tighter pants.

"Hi Beth" he said. "Great to finally meet you."

"Tony!" Carl said, "I know Beth from college, she was in that Playboy college issue I showed you a while back."

"Get the fuck out of here," Anthony said. "No fucking way!"

"Dude," Anthony continued looking Beth, then me, then down at Beth's hips, "Why didn't you tell me?"

He looked back at Carl and said "She's the one you told me about right, the one that was bending over in the picture?"

"Yeah" Carl said flashing an devilish grin.

I looked at Beth, who although was now bright read, was smiling and appeared to be enjoying the attention.

"Yes, that was me you little pervs" she said, turning around and bending over a little while giggling, showing Carl and Anthony her ass in her tight pants. She spun back around and put her arm around me and said "Wild college days, everybody did stupid stuff."

"Hey Jason," Anthony said, still looking down at my wife's hips "Let's go get a drink."

We followed him through a few rooms to the kitchen which led out to a deck where there was a bar. It was one of those portable bars. Carl had hired a few bartenders who were serving drinks. There as also a keg of beer in the corner of the deck.

We got drinks and stayed out on the deck drinking for a while. Carl left us and went back into the house to mingle with the other guests. We chatted with Anthony and he introduced us to a bunch of his friends that came by.

After a few drinks I excused myself from Beth and Anthony and went to search for a bathroom.

Walking through the house, and down the hall, I passed a bedroom where I saw Carl showing two guys something. I stopped for a second and looked into the room and listened.

"Dude, this girl is so hot, I'm telling you man. Check her out." Carl had the Playboy magazine in his hand. I guessed that he had kept it because girls from his school were in it.

"Wow, look at that ass" one of the guys said. "Did you fuck her?"

"Naw," Carl answered. "But my friend fucked her silly."

My stomach knotted up. I knew obviously that Beth was very promiscuous in college, but I certainly didn't like hearing about it.

I kept walking and found one of the bathrooms. While talking a piss, I noticed a small tray on the counter next to the sink that about 8 shot glasses. Also on the tray was a permanent magic marker. Two of the glasses were off to the side of the tray. I looked closer and it appeared that they were filled, about three quarters of the way, with cum. One said Jon on the side, and one said Tony. "What the fuck is that about?" I thought.

I finished pissing and left the bathroom and went to find Beth and Anthony. I went back outside and found Beth.

"Hey honey," I said, "Having a good time?"

"Yeah" she said. "Anthony and his friends are nice." She smiled and giggled. I could tell she was getting a little drunk. I was a little drunk at that point too.

"Don't get to drunk baby," I said. "I may need you to drive home."

"Jay," she said, "I'm already to d-d-runk for that."

I laughed, "I guess I am too by now. Where's Anthony?"

"He went inside to get another drink" Beth answered.

I looked over at the bar and saw that the bartenders for the bar on the deck were gone. I guessed they were talking a break.

"I'll be right back" I said to Beth. "Stay here and I'll go get us a drink."

I went inside and walked through the kitchen and a living room and found the other bar. Anthony was there getting a drink. I looked to the side of the bar and noticed that there was a shot glass off to the side. It was filled almost all the way with what looked like cum.

"Anthony" I said. "What the hell is that" I said pointing to the shot glass.

"Oh that?" he asked. "That's Carl's" Every year when he has this party her jerks off into a shot glass and leaves it on the bar as a gag. You know, just to see of a girl will get drunk and do it."

"Has anyone ever done it?" I asked.

"Yeah, last year 2, maybe 3 girls did it. If a girl does Carl's shot, they'll bring out more. There's a tray in the bathroom. I jerked off in one before when I went."

"Damn" I said. "That's some sick shit."

I ordered a drink for me and Beth and Anthony went back outside and found Beth.

We hung out for about another half hour. It was a really warm pleasant night out and we enjoyed being outside. There were about 15 people out on the deck with us, a few of them were smoking, some of them pot. When we finished our drinks, I started to head inside to get more.

"No I'll get them this time" Beth said.

"Ok, thanks I said.

She went inside and as she walked away, I saw Anthony blatantly staring at her ass. Great I though, my wife is drunk and wearing the tightest pants she owns. Wonderful! I was going to have to keep an eye on her.

"Damn, sorry Jason, but your wife is hot!"

"Thanks" I said, "Keep your eyes to yourself!" I added jokingly.

Anthony pulled out a pipe and some weed and we smoked up too. As we were finishing the bowl, we heard an eruption of cheers from inside the house. Everyone on the deck looked over towards the sliding doors on the kitchen, but nobody could figure out what happened.

"I gotta go to the bathroom again," I said.

"Alright go," Anthony said. I'll be out here.

I went through the kitchen, stoned, not even realizing Beth had not come back yet with the drinks. As I turned down the hallway to the bathroom, I heard a guy say something that almost made my knees buckle.

"Hey, Jeff," the guy said. "That Playboy chick just did Carl's cum shot!"

I turned and saw that the guy speaking was the guy I had seen with Carl in Carl's room looking at the magazine.

"No! no! no! god damn way!" the guy whom I presumed was Jeff said.

"Way!" the first guy answered.

I rushed passed them and headed for the bathroom. My head was racing. My heart was racing! I have to get a divorce! I can't believe this! What is going on! As I started pissing. I looked over and saw that 7 of the 8 shot glasses on the tray were now full.

I tried to think clearly. Well she hasn't cheated on me really has she? Ok so maybe she did do the shot, but it's not like she kissed Carl. No! Wait. It's worse that kissing Carl I think. I think I'd rather she kissed him than drank a shot glass of his fucking cum! My head was spinning. I was pissing.

The door flew open. A guy I didn't know came in.

"Sorry!" he said, and grabbed the tray of shot glasses and left and closed the door.

I finished going the bathroom. I threw some water on my face. Man! I can't believe this I thought. I'm drunk and baked. I really can't deal with all of this!

I left the bathroom and decided I had to find Beth. I went back down the hall and into the living room and saw that there was now a crowd around something.

I pushed closer and saw that Beth and another girl were in the middle of a circle of guys standing next to the end table next to the couch. The tray of shots from the bathroom was on the table. Other people were at the bar ordering tons of drinks and what looked like regular shots.

Beth had a big ear-to-ear shit eating grin on her face, and the top two buttons of her shirt were open revealing way to much cleavage as far as I was concerned. The other girl was very cute, short, and was wearing a black mini skirt and a half shirt.

I tried to break through the circle of guys to get to Beth but it was too crowded. There must have been about 20-30 guys crowded around them. Beth was talking to Carl. I squinted and could have sworn I saw his right hand on her ass.

"Fuck!" I said out loud. Nobody paid any attention to me.

Carl picked up a shot from the tray with his left hand and gave it to the girl in the black mini skirt.

"Jon" Carl yelled out. This one is yours.

The guys and even the girls in the room went nuts!

Carl then picked up another shot, looked at it, and handed it to Beth.

"Tony! This one's yours!" he yelled. "Oh shit, Tony works with this girl's husband!"

The crowd went insane!

I saw Anthony push through from the other side. He had a cat-that-ate-the-canary look on his face. He looked at Beth and moved over next to her. Carl stepped away. I saw Anthony take his hand and jam it down the back of Beth's pants.

I knew she was not wearing underwear. Anthony, my friend, my coworker, had his hand on my wife's bare ass.

Beth giggled and her and the girl in the black mini skirt held up the shot glasses.

"Do the shot! Do the shot!" the guys started chanting.

I almost couldn't watch, but I couldn't look away either.

Beth lifted the shot higher, cocked her head back, and put the shot glass to her lips and drank it. The cum slide down out of the glass and into her mouth. It seemed to move almost in slow motion. As it entered my wife's mouth, she closed her eyes. Then an almost pained look crossed her face, like that of someone who was eating a lemon. She gulped and then she opened her eyes and smiled.

I couldn't hear anything for a few seconds. The room was roaring. The girl in the mini did her shot too, and the room roared again.

How was I ever going to go back to work again? My wife just drank my friends cum from a shot glass. This was the most humiliating thing in my life. More humiliating than watching Beth on video tape fuck guys in college. That was before we met, before we got married. But now, she had done two shots of cum. I gagged and almost threw up. If I hadn't smoked the pot, which tended to relax me, I probably would have puked right there on the carpet.

Anthony kept his hand down the back of Beth's pants and looked like he was rubbing it. By now everyone the room knew he was feeling her ass.

Carl walked up and gave Beth another shot glass. She took it and handed him her empty one.

"Andrew!" Carl yelled. "This one's yours!"

Carl gave another shot to the girl in the black mini.

Beth reached over towards Anthony with her free hand and squeezed his crotch, keeping her hand on him for about 5 seconds.

"Damn!" the guy next to me said, "Is this sl*t's husband even here? I can't believe this!

I was too embarassed to even tell him I was her husband. What was I going to do?

Beth and the other girl raised the shot glassed and swallowed them down.

As Beth gulped it and pulled the glass away from her lip, a stream of cum formed between her lip and the glass. What I saw next was both the sexiest and the most disturbing thing I have ever seen in my life.

My wife raised the glass above her head and stuck out her tongue, and then lowered the glass back down onto her tongue, taking in the stream of cum like it was spaghetti.

The room erupted again in deafening noise. I realized for the first time that I was getting an erection.

The girl in the black mini stumbled forward and was caught by a guy standing nearby. She was obviously smashed drunk. The guy helped her away and sat her down on the couch.

Carl walked back over. There were three shots left on the tray. He gave one to Beth and yelled out "Mike!"

Beth took the glass and shot it down.

Someone brought a beer over to Beth, and she took a gulp of that too. All the while, Anthony had his hand down the back of Beth's pants.

I pushed forward again trying to get closer, but couldn't.

Beth was handed another shot, another guy named "Andrew" was called out, and Beth gulped it down.

Now there was one left.

Carl walked forward, and put his hand down the front of Beth's pants. Beth closed her eyes and started to moan, but her moans were quickly drowned out by cheers. I just stood there and watched, unable to do anything as two guys had their hands down my wifes pants. Carl took his hand out, smelled it and yelled "I can't believe I just touched Playboy pussy!!!!"

He handed Beth the last glass. "Marcus" he yelled, "This one's yours!"

A big black guy on the edge of the crowd moved forward. He looked very built but didn't' say anything. He seemed drunk, but very shy.

Beth looked at him, and I saw her eyes go to his crotch and she smiled. Did she even know I was here?

Carl then took my wifes left hand. What was he doing I tought?

He slide off both her engagement ring and wedding band and took them and held them over the shot glass.

"No!" I yelled. A few guys around me laughed.

Carl just looked at me and yelled out loud to everyone "That's her husband!"

Guys around me laughed some more.

The guy next to me said "Damn man, your wife is hot and sl*tty as hell. I wish my wife would do this."

I looked at Beth. She was still smiling and seemed to be enjoying all this.

"Drop them in! Drop them in!" The room started to chant.

Carl smiled and let go. Both my wifes rings plunged into the glass of cum. My stomach wrenched. Another guys cum! On her fucking engagement ring and wedding band!

The guys in the room yelled.

She raised the glass, said "Thanks Marcus!" and drank it. She let the cum slid out the glass slowly this time, and let the rings slide down the sides and caught them in her lips. She took them out and held them up for all the guys to see.

She stuck out her tongue and licked them off a little bit and put them both back on her hand.

The tray was empty, guys were yammering all over the place and jeering at Beth.

I surged forward and broke through and grabbed her arm and pulled her toward me.

As she came forward, Anthony's hand came out of the back of her pants and her spandex snapped back against her lower back and ass, making a loud crack.

Anthony snapped out of what seemed like a trance and but didn't' seem to comprehend what he had been doing to my wife. He just looked at me blankly.

Beth looked at me and tried to kiss me immediately. I stopped her and pushed her back.

"Hi baby!" she said. "Where were you, I was just looking for you." She had some cum still on her lip. Whose it was, I didn't' know, probably Marcus's.

I pulled her out of the circle. Guys were laughing at me. Some were clapping. I pulled her out of the party through the crowd. A few guys grabbed and pinched her ass on our way out.

We got to the car and got in and I sat there for a while thinking. Beth passed out drunk almost immediately. I looked down at her hand. Both of her rings were now covered in a gross dried film of cum.

How was I ever going to live this down?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hereyago For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 09:41 AM

Beth and Nicole Entertain

We took Beth's engagement ring to a professional cleaner after the party at Carl's house. I had made a few inquiries about selling it and replacing it. I was having a hard time dealing with it, every time I looked at it the memory of it being dropped into a shot glass full of another guy's cum, and then Beth, all drunk, drinking it out was just too disgusting to think about. The prices I was quoted for the diamond though were low, which made it not worth even pursuing. Our marriage was not going well, and I think we were both thinking about separating, but hadn't discussed it yet.

I avoided my friend Anthony at work, part out of shame, part out of hoping he wouldn't bring up what happened with Beth at Carl's party. I was hoping that he didn't tell anybody at work about it, and from the way people were acting, it seemed like he hadn't.

About a month later, on a Friday Beth called me at work.

"Hey, Nicole's in town, you remember her from my reunion? She was my roommate senior year of college, remember?" Beth said.

"Yeah sure, I remember her," I said, remembering how hot she was, and how sexy she looked with my wife in that video.

"Well she was in town for work today, but she's gonna stay the weekend with us if that's ok? She wanted to go for drinks tonight" Beth said.

"Sure, ok" I said. I was pretty burnt out from work that week, but I needed to unwind. Drinks sounded perfect. We arranged to meet at Michael's, a local bar a few blocks from my office. People from my office hung out there sometimes, but usually not on Fridays.

I finished work and walked over to Michaels since it was still pretty warm out even though it was the end of summer. It was fairly crowded when I got there. I looked around and saw Beth and Nicole hanging out at the bar drinking cosmopolitans. They were not alone. Two guys seemed to be with them, hitting on them no doubt. As I moved in closer, I realized one of the guys was Anthony.

"Shit!" I thought to myself. I was hoping not to run into anyone from work, let alone Anthony.

Beth was wearing very tight blue jeans and a white tight top. When I got a good look at Nicole, my eyes almost shot out of my head! She was wearing hot red lipstick that made her lips look delicious. She had on a satin collar tied tightly around her neck with a small charm in the front. I hadn't seen women wearing collars like that in a few years, thinking they were out of style, but it made her look very seductive. She was also wearing a black mini skirt that just barely covered her butt, and a white, tight tank top.

The girls hadn't seen me yet, so I walked over to the other end of the bar so that I could watch them a little bit with Anthony and his friend. Nicole was married also, with a son, but from the way she looked you would have never known that. I ordered a scotch and soda and watched a Beth and Nicole continued to chat and flirt with Anthony and his buddy. The guys bought them a second round of drinks as they talked. After watching them a few minutes, I started to get board so I figured it was time to walk over to them and let them know I was there. As I was about to approach them, I saw Anthony reach down and rest his hand on Nicole's ass. I couldn't believe it! She didn't' stop him or anything.

I moved in a little closer and I heard Anthony say, "You're right, your ass is just as good as Beth's. Wait, let me make sure." With that, he took his other hand and grabbed Beth's ass.

"Fuck this" I thought to myself. I'm stopping this right now!

I walked over and said "Hey guys."

I kissed Beth on the lips hello.

I turned to Anthony and said "What do you guys think you're doing?"

"Aw come on" Anthony said. "We were just having a little fun. It's not like I haven't felt it naked before or anything" he added with a wink. I started to get angry. Beth blushed in what seemed to be a sexy turned on way.

"Hi Nicole," I said and gave her a kiss hello too.

"Anthony was just asking us if we wanted to help him out with a Bachelor party he is throwing for a friend tomorrow night," Beth said.

"No fucking way!" I said. "What type of help?"

"Just serving drinks, as bartenders, waitresses, that kinda thing" Anthony said. "Nothing crazy."

"I don't think so, take care man," I said, and I took Beth's hand and led her and Nicole away from them and over to a table in the corner of the bar.

Beth said, "You're no fun!"

"Shut up," I replied. "Do I have to remind you what you did last time you were with Anthony and his friends at a party?"

"What happened?" Nicole chimed in, sounding a little excited and very interested.

I told Nicole about how Beth got drunk at Carl's party and about how she wound up doing a few shot's of other guys cum out of shot glasses in front of the whole party.

"Eeeewwweeee!" Nicole said. "Well I guess that's pretty bad, but we've done worse than that," she giggled.

An image of Nicole and Beth, having sex with a bunch of frat guys shot through my mind.

"I know you have," I said, making sure I didn't make eye contact with Beth.

We hung out and talked for a few hours and ordered several more rounds of drinks until we got pretty hammered. After a while, the place started to empty out, and Anthony walked by our table on his way out.

"I'll call your cell about tomorrow night" Anthony said to Beth and Nicole as he walked by.

Beth nodded ok.

Snapping back to sober for a second, I said "He's got your cell number Beth?"

"Yeah," Beth said. "I gave it to him before."

"Damn it!" I yelled. "You are such a god damn sl*t!"

"Hey now, relax" Nicole cooed, in a sexy soothing voice. She put her hand on my leg, just a few inches from my crotch.

"Screw you!" screamed Beth. She got up and stormed off to the bathroom.

When Beth was out of sight, Nicole slid her hand further up my leg towards my crotch. My pulse quickened and I felt my face flush.

Melting a little, I said, "I saw the video tape of you two you know. Of you and Beth back in college at that fraternity Zeta something."

"I know" Nicole said. "Thomas told me you guys watched it the night of the reunion."

"You know?" Does Beth know I know about it?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, she knows. I told her. She thinks it's odd that you haven't asked her about it, or acted mad or anything." Nicole said.

"Well what was I supposed to say? She gets mad any time I ask her anything about her past, sexually I mean. She bites my head off when I bring that stuff up." I said.

"Listen," Nicole said, "Beth did a bunch of crazy, stupid shit after that Playboy college issue she did came out. Heck, I did too and I wasn't even in it. The point is, we did a lot of coke, drank a lot, and fucked and screwed around too much. Beth doesn't like to talk about it with you because she thinks you'll get mad and its not like she can change it or anything."

I didn't know what to say. I understood what Nicole was saying, but I didn't know how to respond. I was actually turned on knowing what little I knew of Beth's past. It was all stupid college fun, then. Now was a different story though. Fun is fun, I thought, but there were limits.

As we sat there, I felt Nicole's hand inch further up my leg. I looked down. She was sitting right next to me in that short tight skirt. It had ridden up on her a little bit and her bare, tan legs were right there in front of me. Gorgeous.

She saw me staring at her legs, then she grabbed me, and started rubbing my dick through my slacks. I was erect in seconds. I looked up at her face and she smiled at me. I couldn't believe how good this felt. Before I could process anything or try to stop her, she started rubbing harder and faster. I looked around at the bar. Nobody was paying attention to us. I looked about down at her naked legs. I touched them and started rubbing them up and down a little. She was practically jerking me off through my pants now. I watched her hand. Sexy red nail polish, with a huge diamond engagement ring on it. Knowing she was married, and that my wife was in the bar, made it so exciting that she was doing this to me.

I was about to cum, and was so lost in the moment I didn't see Beth coming back to the table.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" she yelled at me.

I started stammering, "She did it," I finally said.

"I'm getting the fuck out of here," Beth said, stomping out.

"I'll go get her" Nicole said running out after her.

I got up to go to the bar to pay our bill. I quickly realized I had to try to cover myself a little bit, since I was still rock hard from Nicole. I paid the check and met the girls outside where they were waiting by Beth's car.

We drove home in silence. I slept on the couch and Beth and Nicole crashed together in our bedroom upstairs.

The next morning when I woke up I found a note on the kitchen table. "Went shopping" it said.

I showered, mowed the lawn, ate some lunch and waited for them to come home. I felt bad about what happened with Nicole, but I wasn't going to apologize to Beth, not after all the things she had done. I went out to go to the bank and run a few errands.

When I got home it was about 6 oclock and I saw Beth's car in the driveway. I went inside but couldn't find them at first. I walked up into our bedroom and stopped dead in my tracks. Beth was standing there wearing a super tight white half shirt, and a short plaid mini skirt. Her shirt was tight and thin enough that you could see her nipples. It was obvious she had no bra on. She was wearing spiked black heels with straps that wound around her calves. She had her hair in pigtails, and looked a little like a dancer in a Britney Spears video. I other words, she looked sexy as hell. Before I could say a word though, Nicole walked out of the bathroom wearing the same thing, except without a shirt! My jaw dropped, I just stood there staring at Nicole's tits, which were as tan as her legs.

Beth said, "Easy cowboy! How do we look? Nicole put your shirt on!"

Nicole giggled. "I guess he likes my tits," she mumbled.

"You guys look great" I finally managed to say.

"Good! We're going to that party" Beth said.

"What? Anthony's friend's bachelor party? Wearing that?" I said, hoping my growing erection was not visible to either of them.

"Yeah" Beth said. "Why not? Nicole and I wanna have some fun and make some money. Anthony said you can come too if you like."

"No fucking way, I told you you arent' going to a bachelor party! Especially with Anthony, and especially not wearing that! I can see your nipples!"

"After what you did last night, you are in no position to tell me what to do." Beth snapped.

She had a point.

"What the hell did I do that was so bad? Big deal, Nicole rubbed my crotch! Kill me!"

"You're an asshole," Beth said.

"You did shots of other guys cum and let Anthony and his sleazy friend Carl rub your bare ass!" I yelled back.

Nicole moved across the room and dropped to her knees in front of me. She reached for my zipper, undid it and pulled my pants down around my ankles.

"Calm down everybody. Beth said I might have to do this to get you to ease up and let us go."

I didn't know what to do. Beth just stood there watching. Half smiling.

Nicole yanked down my boxer briefs. My dick popped up just an inch or two from Nicole's face.

Nicole said, "Ok Jason, Beth fucked a whole lotta guys in college, she was a body shot girl, she let guys do lines of coke off her ass, we did ecstasy. We've made out with each other, we've given blow jobs together, she used to pose for guys in the same outfit she wore in the Playboy college girls issue and let guys jerk off behind her, all kinds of crazy shit ok? I'm gonna help you out, and we are all going to relax a bit and have some fun. I'm gonna save this marriage right now."

Beth sat down on the edge of our bed looking amused at the situation I was in.

"Oh go ahead," Beth sighed. "Jason its ok."

With that, Nicole grabbed my dick and started stroking me up and down, in a very soft, but fast rhythm. With her right hand she grabbed my balls and was gently caressing them. Within seconds I could tell she was a pro at what she was doing. It felt like no handjob I had ever gotten before. I really wanted her to blow me but it felt so good anyway I didn't want her to stop. Despite how fast she was jerking me off, she wasn't even hurting my skin, the way most girls are prone to do when giving handjobs.

I started down at her, mesmerized. My legs started to buckle slightly. I wanted to sit down on the bed but Beth was sitting there, and I thought sitting right next to Beth might be too weird.

Looking down, I saw Nicole's engagement ring and wedding band on her hand. The hand that was jerking me off. I was so turned on, not just because Beth was sitting watching us, but also because Nicole was married. For the first time, finally it was me that was the guy getting some from another guy's hot wife! I looked over at Beth, who for what seemed to be the first time in weeks gave me a warm smile and a wink.

Then the phone rang. Beth grabbed it.

"Hello" Beth said.

"Hi how are you?……Yes Nicole's still here, we're having a great time, thanks for watching your son this weekend by yourself and letting Nicole stay with us."

Shit I thought! It was Nicole's husband on the phone. Damn it! I hoped Nicole wouldn't have to talk to him and stop what she was doing.

"Well we are probably going out in a little while" Beth continued into the phone. "You want to talk to her?……Ok hold on."

"Nicole, it's your husband" Beth said.

I snapped out of my trance. Beth brought the phone over to Nicole. Nicole stopped jerking me for a second, took the phone with her left hand, and resumed stroking me just as smoothly with her right hand.

"Hi honey" Nicole said into the phone. "Yes I'm having fun…….Yeah Beth's husband is here" Nicole added, looking up at me.

"He's so nice!…….We are going to dinner later, I think then maybe a party, not sure yet…….Yes of course we will behave ourselves" she said as she continued jerking me off.

"How is Chris doing……Ok good, don't let him stay up too late……Ok……….No I'm not going to give you a kiss goodbye" she said playfully.

"Ok ok alright" Nicole continued into the phone." Nicole then leaned forward and while taking the phone away from her mouth a little bit, she planted her lips on the head of my dick and started to make a humming sound.

"MMMMMMMM-muh" Nicole said, mimicking a kiss into the phone.

I couldn't' believe it. I almost fell down. She gave her husband a "phone kiss" off of my dick. I felt so perverted, and at the same time so turned on by it.

"Ok, I'll try to call you later" she said.

It was all too much for me to handle. I felt the cum rushing up inside me, my hips twitched, and I started to cum. It shot out and started to hit Nicole all over her face. She didn't' flinch and inch.

"Ok I will, if its not too late" she told her husband.

I kept cumming, some of it ran down her cheek and dripped onto the carpet. One shot went past her head. Another shot landed on her left tit.

"Ok I love you too, I gotta go get cleaned up" she said. "Ok bye.

Nicole hung up the phone. I stopped cumming.

"What the hell did you give me the phone for" Nicole said to Beth laughing. There was cum on her lower lip.

"Ha!" Beth said. "Serves you right for jerking off my hubby. How was it Jason, you little perv? You coming to the party with us now or what?"

Speechless, I gave a nod.

"Don't worry" Beth said pointing to Nicole on still on her knees, "We aren't going to be doing anything like that at the party, Anthony said they hired dancers and prostitutes to do that stuff for the bachelor."

"Good" I managed, "That's a relief." I added. Now so turned on by the situation I was almost hopping they would.

It was going to be an interesting party...

Nicole got up and went back into the bathroom to clean off and to continue to get ready. My pants were still around my ankles and now I needed to clean off too. I took the rest of my clothes off trying not to make eye contact with my wife who had just witnessed her friend give me a handjob.

I had to take a shower, but Nicole was in the bathroom, so I went down the hallway to our guest bathroom and showered and changed into some new clothes.

The girls continued to get ready and were putting on makeup for what seemed to be forever. I went down to the kitchen and waited for them. After about a half hour the doorbell rang and I saw Beth run downstairs to get it. She opened the door and I heard Anthony's voice say hello. I got up and looked down the hallway to the foyer and saw Beth hand Anthony a big bag.

"Thanks!" Anthony said, "This is going to be great, you look awesome! See ya at 10."

Beth giggled and closed the door behind him.

"What was that about?" I asked Beth as I walked up to the front door.

"Oh, nothing, a surprise Anthony wanted to use for the party, its no big deal, you'll see later."

"It's not that video tape of you from college is it? I blurted out.

"No, no way!" Beth answered. "It's not that big a deal, you'll see," she said, walking back upstairs.

After another 20 minutes they were both ready and came back downstairs. They were both wearing identical short plaid miniskirts, and super thin white half belly shirts, black heels, and pigtails. Both had on bright red lipstick. They looked sexy and sl*tty as hell.

"Wow!" I said. "They are gonna be lining up at the bar to get drinks from you guys."

They put on overcoats do cover themselves up and we got into the car. Beth gave me the directions, and we drove to a hotel downtown where we were having the party. It was in the commercial section of the city, about 30 minutes from our house. This won't be too bad I thought, if its in a hotel room at least it can't be that big of a party. Plus it was a very fancy and nice hotel.

As I drove Beth said, "So Jason, listen, if anybody asks, you are our escort ok?"

"What? You mean like a bodyguard?" I asked.

"Well ok, yeah, or our agent, bouncer, that kinda thing," Beth said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well I just think it will be awkward for everyone, us, you, the guys there, if they knew you were my husband, this is supposed to be fun." She said. "Anthony agreed that was probably the best idea if you came," she added.

I thought about it, she had a point. It would be a little embarrassing for me standing there watching my wife serve drinks dressed like she was at a bachelor party. This way at least I wouldn't be teased, plus if they thought I was a bouncer they would listen to me if I told them to calm down if any of them got outta hand. Hey, I guess I'm big enough or tough looking enough to be a bodyguard, I thought, smiling to myself.

"Ok fine," I said.

When we got to the hotel we parked the car and walked through the lobby right to the elevators. Beth and Nicole knew the room number so we headed right up. Beth called Anthony's cell phone from the elevator and told him we were on our way up.

The doors opened on our floor and we headed down one of the hallways. As we approached the end we heard some noise getting louder from one of the rooms on the end. When we got to the right room, it definitely sounded like a party. There was music blasting and there were a lot of voices coming from inside.

"They have a huge corner suite" Nicole said excitedly.

I knocked on the door. We heard the music get lower and then Anthony opened the door and came into the hallway.

"Ok guys, you ready?" he said.

"Yup" Beth and Nicole said at almost the same time.

"Hey Jason, its cool you came, you're the bodyguard right? Cool?"

I nodded and said "Sure, whatever."

"Ok, take off your coats and give them to me, I'll put them in one of the bedrooms. I'll introduce you two, and you'll walk right in and go behind the bar on the left side of the room, ok?' Anthony said.

"Ok got it," Nicole said. She seemed more excited about this than Beth did. I thought this might be a good sign for later on in the night when we got home. Maybe Nicole will give me another handjob, or a blowjob, or more, I thought to myself.

Anthony took their coats and went back into the room. We could hear him talking through the door.

"Gentlemen," he said in a deep booming voice, "It is with great pleasure, that I introduce to your, our special bartenders for the evening. First we have the lovely Nicole."

The door opened and Nicole walked through into the room to whistles and catcalls. Through the opening in the door I could see that the room was pretty crowded, maybe 10 guys at least.

Anthony closed the door almost all the way and continued.

"Also joining us tonight, from the pages of Playboy, the super sexy, Beth!"

The door opened again and Beth walked through the door to even louder applause. I followed in behind her.

The room was huge, it was a corner suite with two big couches on the right side of the room. There were at least 15 guys in the room, all between the ages of 25-35.

I stood next to Anthony at the door, and watched as Beth strutted through the room. She weaved her way between two arm chairs into the middle of the room, stopped, and turned both palms up and smiled, in a "Ta Da!" sort of way. The guys whistled and hooted. They were diggin the short skirt, and probably also Beth's practically see through t-shirt. The outlines of her nipples were clearly visible. Beth then turned left and headed toward the bar.

As my eyes followed her, my heart skipped. Standing behind the bar was Nicole. And behind Nicole, on the wall, was a 36 inch poster of the picture of Beth from the Playboy college issue. I recognized it immediately from our basement. One of Beth's friends from college was a minor in photography, and had made it for her as a joke in the photo lab. It had been sitting in our basement in the corner hidden away for a few years.

I turned to Anthony and said "Who's fucking idea was that?"

"Well she mentioned she had a poster copy of it, so I asked her if we could borrow it," he said with a devlish grin. "Come on, the guys love it."

I looked back at the picture and Beth as she got behind the bar. I was blushing. Every guy in the room was looking at my wife smiling behind the bar looking sexy as hell, with a giant picture of her bare ass plastered behind her.

A few guys got up to and started to get drinks at the bar, although it was obvious some of them were already a bit drunk.

I walked over and stood next to the bar. Anthony took their coats across the room towards what looked like the bedroom doors, There appeared to be at least two bedrooms and another small sitting area off to the right side of the room behind the couches.

"Guys!" he yelled pointing to me, "That is Jason over there, he's here with the girls, so he's in charge of them ok, if he tells you to do something, beat him up."

A few guys laughed.

"No seriously, listen to whatever he says ok?"

The guys mumbled ok.

The bachelor was a guy about 30 years old named Eugene. He was tall, and fairly well built and good looking. His friends were making him drink a lot but he seemed to be handling it well and was having a good time.

They guys drank for about an hour longer, ordering drinks from Beth and Nicole, and were trying to flirt wildly with them. I started drinking too, figuring either Beth or Nicole would drive home. I started to relax and enjoy watching all of the attention my wife was getting. I also couldn't keep my eyes off Nicole. Some beer had spilled on her shirt and it made the left side of it practically see through. Either she was cold from the beer or aroused, but her nipple was hard perfectly outlined against her shirt.

The guys made the girls start drinking too after a while, doing shots with them and hitting on them.

At one point one of the guys glanced down at Beth's hand and said, "Holy shit!"

He was pointing at her ring.

"You're married?" he asked.

"Yeah," answered smiling.

"Lucky bastard," the guy added, "Hey I'm Eugene's best man, George."

"Nice to meet you." Beth answered.

"Where is your husband tonight? I cant' believe he lets you work bachelor parties, wearing that!" he said. "And with an ass like that!" he added pointing to Beth's picture.

"Thanks," Beth said. "He's out of town visiting with his parents, but he's cool with it, plus we have Jason here with us to watch out for us."

George looked at me then continued with Beth, "Still he must be nuts man. Are you girls gonna dance too later."

"We'll see, maybe," Beth said.

When he walked away and yelled out to the room, "Hey guys, Beth's married!!"

A few guys moaned in regret.

I shot Beth a concerned look. I could tell they were getting drunk from all of the shots.

The party continued until finally there was a knock on the door. Anthony opened the door and let in two women. One of them was pretty good looking and thin, but the other one was a little older and overweight. Anthony introduced the better looking one as Venus, and the heavy one as Brenda. They both definitely looked and were dressed like strippers. Bright cheese florescent body suites, glitter, and tons of makeup.

He led them away to one of the back bedrooms so that they could change and get ready.

When they were out of sight, George said, "Man, those girls are fugly, I thought we were going to get those girls from John's bachelor party."

"They were busy tonight," one of the other guys answered.

"Anthony was trying to work something else out for us, I thought it was different girls, I guess it was the bartenders," George added.

They guys all got up and got new drinks from Beth and Nicole so that they would have them for the show. I went over myself and had Nicole pour me a scotch.

George put a chair in the middle of the room for Eugene and the guys moved the couches and other chairs in to a makeshift circle as best they could.

Anthony came out of one of the rooms with the Venus and Brenda. They had changed into thong bikini bottoms and bikini tops and went over to the stereo and turned the music up and started dancing around the room.

"Listen up!" Anthony said "I know you all gave George and me money for the girls and our lovely bartenders, but they work on tips. They'll do whatever you like, if you tip them well. Plus, we will have a special treat in a little while."

We hung around and watched Venus and Brenda slowly strip out of their bikini tops. Both of them had very nice tits. They teased the bachelor, put his face in their chests, and did all of the bachelor stripper type things. The guys seemed to be having a good time. Aside from the guys gropping and punching the girls butts and trying to kiss their chests here and there, it wasn't really too out of hand.

At one point Beth went to the back and I saw her slip into one of the back rooms. I assumed she was doing to use the bathroom. Then I saw Anthony walk over and follwer her in. After about 2 or 3 minutes I started to worry about what was going on, when they both came out.

When Beth came back to the bar, I asked "What were you doing back there with Anthony?"

"Oh nothing," she said. "I had to use the bathroom." She smiled at me, then at Nicole.

Nicole walked away and went to the bathroom too. I saw Anthony follow her in as well, and a few minutes later come out. Now I was suspicious.

The party continued, and after a while, though, I looked ever and saw that Venus was fully naked, straddling Eugene facing him. Both of his hands were firmly planted on her ass, squeezing it. After a bit, Venus got up and pulled Eugene's pants down. The guys erupted into a "Go Eugene, Go Eugene, Go Eugene!" chant. So this was the special treat I thought.

Brenda continued to dance also, took off her bottoms also, and moved around the room giving guys lap dances.

Beth and Nicole, both a little drunk now themselves, both giggled playfully

George walked over to the bar and started talking to Beth and Nicole.

"So are you two babes gonna dance for us too?" he asked.

Nicole, acting boldly asked, "Well how much are you going to pay us?"

"Don't worry," I'll take care of you. "He winked at Nicole.

"Maybe in a little while then," Nicole said. Both Beth and Nicole burst out laughing after George walked away.

"What the hell is so funny?" I asked. "What's going on?"

You'll see," said Nicole.

We all watched as Venus took Eugene's, shoes off, then his shirt, then his boxers. It was a funny sight. He sat there sheepishly turning bright red. His dick was poking up rock hard. He didn't have anything to be too embarrassed about though. His penis was pretty big, much bigger than mine, and thicker. It was probably about 7 and a half inches, maybe eight.

Venus walked over to Anthony who was beaming. The guys in the room were laughing and whistling wildly, not knowing what to expect. Anthony handed her a ruler.

Venus sauntered back over to Eugene, and proceeded to measure his dick.

"Oh no!" she purred, "I can't handle this dick, its too big!"

She turned to face the rest of the guys who were now cackling wildly.

"He's eight inches! I can't manage this." She continued.

"Is there another woman in here who can help this poor guy out?" Venus said, looking up into the air as if playing out a scene. Eugene sat there, with his dick still rock hard, seemingly enjoying himself now.

As if on cue, Beth strutted out from behind the bar with Nicole following her.

"We'll take care of this!!" Nicole yelled.

The guys went bonkers.

What the hell are these girls up to I thought? I was now pretty drunk myself from several scotches, and was actually enjoying it all.

Beth and Nicole each walked up to Eugene's chair. Venus moved away and joined Brenda in giving lap dances to the other guys.

Beth and Nicole faced Eugene with their backs to the rest of the room. Slowly, each of them pulled up their shirts and bent over slightly.

I could barely believe my eyes.

They were not wearing any underwear.

The room was roaring with cheers.

I stood there watching my wife and her friend wiggle their asses for all the guys to see.

George immediately leapt from his chair and moved towards Beth and Nicole and knelt down behind them, playfully bowing up and down. Nicole played along bending over further, and left her butt there.

George moved closer and grabbed Nicole's legs and stuck out his tongue out and gave her ass a lick. Beth turned around and bent over, and stuck her ass right in front of Eugene's face. He grabbed her hips and started licking her ass like a maniac.

I was in a state of disbelief. My wife was having her ass licked in front of a room full of men, right in front of me, and they thought I was her bodyguard!

Then Beth then turned, took off her shirt and straddled Eugene!

Nicole pulled George over to a chair in the corner and did the same thing to him.

Beth kept her skirt on and leaned into Eugene, who was now happily licking her tits.

One of the guys walked over to me at the bar.

"I guess these sl*ts are done serving drinks for the night!" he said winking at me as he fixed himself a drink.

He turned and stood there next to me as we both watched Beth grind herself into Eugene. Eugene took his hands reached around Beth and slid them under her skirt. His hands were on my wife's ass, and her tit was in his mouth. My legs started getting weak, but my dick was now like Eugene's must have been. Rock hard.

The guy next to me said, "Hey, does Beth fuck at these things? I'd love to be able to say I fucked a chick that was in Playboy."

I didn't know what to say. I was speechless.

"Naw," I said, "Sorry man."

We kept watching as Beth started grinding harder and harder, occasionally bouncing up and down a little too. She had her legs locked around the back of the chair. Every once in a while I could see Eugene's hands on Beth's ass under her skirt as it flew around as she moved.

Suddenly, Beth stood up and spun around now facing the room. She lowered herself back down onto Eugene lap and slowly settled down and started grinding again, going in a circular motion and up and down.

I caught her eye and she looked right at me. She smiled and gave me a wink and I smiled and winked back. I was getting so turned on watching Beth grind her butt into Eugene, and was trying to picture what was going on under her skirt. He had reached around and hand his hands on her tits now.

The guy next to me yelled, "Hey Eugene, let go of her tits for a second and rip her skirt off!"

The guys laughed, as Eugene fumbled at Beth's skirt looking to see if it had a zipper. It didn't so he grabbed at it and slit id up over her head. Beth raised her arms in compliance and let him slid it over her. She was now fully naked except for her heels.

Beth bounced up a little bit, and I saw something that made my balls hit he floor, Beth wasn't just grinding him. She was fucking him. I saw his dick for a second as slid back into her. He wasn't even wearing a condom and he was fucking my wife.

"Holy shit!!" the guy next to me said. "I thought you said she didn't fuck?"

"She usually doesn't," was all I could manage.

I watched for another two minutes, as my wife fucked Eugene. She looked back at me from time to time, smiling. Finally, Eugene started to make some moaning noises and announced he was going to cum.

Beth immediately jumped up off of him and spun back around and buried his dick in her mouth. He yelled I'm coming, as Beth kept on him, swallowing him.

I stood there dumbfounded. Beth then stood up and went over to Anthony who was sitting on one of the couches. He yanked his pants and boxers down and threw her onto the floor on her back and started fucking her too. Even if I had wanted to stop it, there was nothing I could do. I didn't know how to feel. I was turned on by the whole situation at first, but I hated Anthony and now he was fucking my wife!

Nicole meanwhile was done fucking George and was moving around the room also.

I watched for another hour as Beth and Nicole worked their way around the rest of the room. Most of the guys passed on fucking Nicole just so they could fuck Beth.

After all but two or three of the guys left, Anthony asked Beth if he could fuck her again. Powerless, I just stood there as Anthony took Beth into one of the bedrooms. I followed and watched. This time he didn't pull out and she didn't blow him. When he said he was about to cum, Beth just kept right on fucking him.

After they were done the girls went to clean off in one of the bathrooms as I waited for them.

As we left, Anthony said, "Hey Jason, thanks for letting me fuck your wife!" smirking to himself. "She's got some ass. I can't wait to tell Carl."

I was completely stunned. I was completely turned on. I was still drunk when I drove the girls home.

When we got home, I took them both into the shower with me and finally got my turn.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:42 AM

Beth Entertains Another Party

After the bachelor party episode with my wife Beth and her friend Nicole, things got better between Beth and I. Maybe it was the fact that I got to hook up with Nicole, or maybe it was just that I was becoming more open to Beth's sexual exploits. In any event, Although Beth had slept with a bunch of guys and done a lot of kinky sexual acts, even some since we were married, I was growing more confident in myself and in the fact that Beth loved me, despite what she had done. We started to do some more daring, fun sexual things together. We went to an adult bookstore and had sex in one of the booths. We went skinny-dipping. We went to strip clubs a few times with friends of ours, Beth actually got onstage and danced once! I was starting to have a good time, and enjoy Beth's showing off.

I avoided Anthony for a few weeks and hadn't spoken to him about what had happened. One day, Anthony came up to me at work with a big shopping bag with something in it, wrapped in a black garbage bag.

"What's this?" I said while trying to look him in the eye. I tried to sound tough and in control, ignoring the fact that he had fucked my wife twice just a few days earlier.

"It's her poster," Anthony whispered, "You know, the blow up of the picture of her from the Playboy magazine she was in." (My wife Beth had posed for a college issue of Playboy when she was younger and at school)

"Gee thanks," I answered. I grabbed it and put it under my desk, hoping nobody would see it and ask what it was.

"Listen," Anthony added, "No hard feelings about that bachelor party right? I mean, it was all in good fun."

"Yeah, lets just forget about it" I said.

"Cool," Anthony said. "Hey, I'm gonna call her tonight and ask her to come over to watch the Superbowl with us on Sunday, just me, Carl, and a bunch of our friends."

"No fucking way!" I whispered, "You stay the hell away from her! I mean it!"

"No you listen Jason, I called her last week and she said she thought it would be cool. If you don't let her go or if you cause any problems, I'm gonna tell everyone hear what happened, and what's under your desk!" Anthony barked back, but still keeping his voice down.

Just then a guy we work with named Victor walked by.

"What's under your desk" Victor asked, smiling in a nosey way.

"Nothing" Anthony answered, "Listen, you what are you doing for the Superbowl? You wanna come to my place, I'm having a party"

"Sure," Victor said, "Can the rest of the guys come? We were all gonna watch the game somewhere together."

By "the guys" he was referring to his click of friends from accounting.

"Yeah, no problem" answered Anthony. "Listen, no girls of wives though, we hired this chick to bartend and give us lap dances and stuff, its gonna be awesome! She's so hot!"

"Wow! Great, are you going Jay?" Victor asked, turning to me.

"Uh, yeah, I'm going."

"Cool, I'll get your address later Anthony." Victor added as he walked away.

"You asshole!!" I said to Anthony, my voice getting a little louder.

"Hey, don't worry man, nobody here's met Beth before, heck you don't even have any pictures of her on your desk. Well, you got one under your desk" Anthony smirked.

"Besides," he added, "I was gonna get another chick so we would have two. You can have her and Beth dance for you too if you like."

I thought about it for a second or two. I admit I was starting to get turned on by the idea.

"Ok, fine!" I muttered. "But listen, if you tell anyone there that Beth's my wife, I will beat you senseless, I'll get you fired too! And I will yank Beth right out of the party! Got me!"

"Of course" Anthony said. "I haven't told anyone here what's happened so far, I'll do that for you, just don't fuck this up and let Beth and everyone have a good time and nobody has to know."

My mind was racing when Anthony walked away. What would happen? Would Beth really dance for them? Would she get naked, have sex with any of them? I was simultaneously nauseous and turned on. Carl would be there. I wondered if any other guys from her school would be there?

I took the poster home that night and talked to Beth about the party during dinner.

"So I heard about your little Superbowl party" I said, trying to sound casual.

"Oh, right, sorry, I forgot to talk to you about that" Beth said, looking down at her food. "Is it ok? If not I'll understand, it just sounded like fun. Plus he's going to pay me $500."

"What are you supposed to do for $500? I asked

"I dunno, just serve drinks, dance for them a little bit, show em a good time" she said smirking.

My dick started to get hard in my pants just hearing her say it.

I smirked back too, showing her that I was sort of ok with it, and turned on.

"Ok fine," I said. "But listen, there are going to be a bunch of guys from work there. Since you've never met anybody from work yet, I'm gonna go, but we aren't gonna tell anyone that you are my wife. Anthony promised he wouldn't too, Ok?"

"Ok," she answered. "Anthony said he was going to send over an outfit that he wants me to wear. Want me to show it to you first?"

I thought about for a second, then decided I shouldn't see it, if it was too sl*tty, it might make me wanna back out, or make me too nervous until the party.

"No, I'll wait until the party, that way I'll be as surprised as everybody else." I answered.

"Good, ok" Beth said.

I was on pins and needles until Sunday came. I messed around the house all day anxiously awaiting the party. Beth had gotten her outfit and kept it in a box in the closet. I was tempted more than once to check it out, but decided against it.

We decided to go to the party separately so that nobody would know that nobody would know we were together. I went into the backyard where Beth was tanning, nude, and kissed her goodbye.

"Bye," see said. "See ya later, and listen, I love you more than anything, I want to have fun tonight, and I want you to have fun too, ok?"

"I know," I said. "It will be fun"

I went to Anthony's apartment, on the 8th floor of a big apartment building downtown. Anthony lived alone, but the apartment was huge, 3 bedrooms, one of which was converted into a study, the other was set up as a guest bedroom. The living room was sunken and had two big couches in a v-share in front of a 60 inch big screen TV. Off to the side, between two windows was a bar, all set up with hard liquor. A cooler of beer was next to it on the floor. Behind the bar, on the wall, was a giant poster of Beth! The picture of her from the magazine with her ass sticking out! What the hell I thought? Then I released that Anthony, the bastard, must have made a copy. Underneath the picture, was a banner that said "Bartender Beth."

I took seat on the couch and started drinking beers and hanging out. There were maybe 5 or 6 guys there. Then Victor showed up with a 3 or 4 guys from our office.

"I can't wait for that Beth check to get here!" one of the guys on the couch said. "She looks hot as hell!! Anthony said he fucked her at the last party! I hope she's like that tonight!"

"Yeah," I said, forcing myself to go along, "I hope so too, that'd be sweet."

After a while Carl showed up with a friend of his. He left his friend at the bar and walked over to talk to me and pulled me aside. Carl was friend with Anthony from a while back. Carl went to college with Beth. He didn't know her back in college, but one of his friends used to date her.

"Hey Jason, good to see you again," Carl said. "Anthony told me that nobody here is supposed to know about Beth, being your wife and everything, I'm cool with that. My friend over there doesn't know ok?"

"Ok, good" I said.

"Hey, I'll introduce you to my friend, Josh, come over here for a sec" Carl yelled across the room.

Oh no! Great, I thought, Josh was one of Beth's ex boyfriends from college. Beth didn't really tell me anything about him, other than that they dated for about 2 months.

Josh walked over, he was extremely good looking and built. He looked like a former athlete.

"Josh, I'd like to meet Jason, he works with Anthony."

"Hi Jason, nice meeting you" Josh said, putting out his hand for me to shake it. He held a beer in his other hand and I noticed that he had a wedding band on. Good! I though, at least he won't be all over Beth!

"Likewise," I said.

"Dude, I can't wait for Beth to get here," Josh said looking over to her poster above the bar. "Is she really coming Carl?"

"Yeah," Carl said. "Anthony met her at a bar downtown, they hung out a few times, he brought her to a party of mine."

"Awesome!!" Josh said. "Dude, you gotta see this chick! She's totally smoking hot, I used to mess with her in college for a while, man could I tell you stories! I wonder if she's still wild like that?"

"What kinda stories" I asked, trying to play along like I was interested. Carl gave me a subtle wink.

"Oh man, she loved sex so much, man. Totally horny girl. She would let us do almost anything to her. One time, I took her to a formal and she let us do lines of coke off her ass!"

"What?!" I said, truly surprised. "That's nuts!"

"Yeah man, it was crazy. We were only together a few weeks. It was right after her magazine picture came out. I took her to our formal. All the guys were going nuts over her. She wore the tightest dress man! Her ass was slamning!"

"What happened?" I asked, hoping he would continue. My dick was starting to stiffen just hearing about it.

"Well after the formal," Josh continued, "We went back to one of my friends rooms to do some coke. She did some too, and smoked with us. The guy whose room we were in had a copy of her issue. We all looked at the picture and all the guys kept flirting with her. After a lot of begging and convincing, we talked her into showing us her ass. She got up, pulled up her dress and mooned us! Like it was nothing. After a while, she laid face down on the couch and let us all do lines off her ass. It was sooooo great!"

"Wow! That's awesome!" I said shaking slightly. "How many guys?"

"Hmm, I dunno, five maybe?"

"Didn't you get mad?" I asked, "I mean, you were dating her right?"

"Naw, we weren't serious really, we were all wasted. I got mad at one guy there cause he started to spank her after he did some lines, then licked her ass crack, but it was just fun" he smiled at the memory.

"I can't wait to see her in person then," I gulped and walked away toward the bar to get another drink.

I sat down on one of the couches and waited for the Beth and the other girl to arrive. A few minutes later, Anthony got everyone's attention. He was holding two coats in his arm, and a couple of bags. He must have met them in the hallway and taken them from the girls to hold for them.

"Ok, the girls are here outside guys, they are going to come in and serve drinks and bartend until halftime, then they are gonna dance for us. First we have Veronica!"

He opened the door and Veronica walked in! Boy did Veronica walk in!!!!

I got a lump in my throat at the sight of her and her outfit. She was a tall blond, maybe 5'10" and super thin. She had long curly hair and enormous breasts. She was wearing knee high boots and a black thong, and that was all! She sauntered across the room to the bar. Guys smacked and patted her on the ass as she walked past the couches. When she walked past me, I joined in the fun, and gave her ass a squeeze. I was rock hard, and dying to see what Beth would be, or not be, wearing.

"And now, we have the super hot Beth, who's fabulous ass you may have noticed hanging above the bar!" He motioned to the poster. A few guys whistled.

Anthony opened the door again and Beth entered the room. I almost spit my beer out.

Beth had her hair down, and was wearing hot red lipstick. She had a satin collar tight around her neck. She was wearing a bikini top that just had two small triangles covering her nipples, She was also wearing knee high black boots with a big heel, but instead of a thong, she was wearing a black g-string. It was tiny in the front, and just strings on the sides. She walked into the room to whistles and a bunch of rowdy remarks.

As she walked to the bar, the guys patted and smacked her ass too. As she passed Carl and Josh sitting on the other couch, Josh leaned in and gave her a kiss on her left ass check. Beth looked down at him and said, "Oh hi!" She smiled, and just kept on walking. As she passed me, I patted her ass too, and tried to do it a little hard than the other guys. She gave me a smile too but pretended she didn't know me. She didn't have a single tan line showing. The string from the side of her bottoms came across her back and the string down the middle just disappeared between her cheeks. Basically every inch of her ass was completely exposed.

The game started and guys kept mobbing the bar, getting drinks and flirting with Veronica and Beth. Anthony walked around the room and gave everyone a raffle ticket.

"We have some prizes after each quarter guys, take a ticket." Anthony said. Everyone took a ticket.

By the end of the first quarter, everyone was good and drunk. I barely watched the game. I focused most of my attention on the bar, getting turned on by Veronica's tits and Beth's sexy outfit. Anthony stood in front of the TV and made an announcement.

"Ok guys" he began, "We have to pick our winner for the first quarter prize. The winner, gets to remove Beth's top, and do some bodyshots!"

The room erupted! I looked over to Beth who was grinning and turning bright red.

Anthony reached into a large bowl and pulled out a ticket and called out a number. A guy from work, a friend of Victor's shot up.

"That's me boys!!!!" He bellowed, looking around the room at everyone with a dopey smile like a kid on Christmas.

He walked over the bar. The guys cleared away and let Beth walk out. With each step in her boots, her ass flexed and bounced. The winner from accounting leaned in and gave Beth a soft, but closed mouth kiss on the lips. She smiled and battered her eyes sexily. He reached around her and pulled the string of her top. It fell away from her and down her body to the floor. Her tits were also tan, and her nipples were now jutting straight out. Beth then walked over to a table on the side of the room. Veronica followed here the a bottle of tequila and a shot glass.

Beth got up on the table and laid down on her back. Her tits looked amazing, as she arched her back. Veronica filled the shot glass and Anthony walked over with some salt and a few wedges of lime. Everyone cleared to the sides so that everyone could get a good view.

The game had started again but nobody was paying any attention to that. Anthony stood over Beth and squeezed some lime juice over each one of Beth's nipples. Then he poured some salt ever them, and it stuck there just enough. I just stood there, trying to act naturally. Trying to not let on that a guy that I worked with was about to suck my wife's tits in front of everyone. The winner moved in and took the shot glass. Beth opened her mouth, and Anthony put a wedge of lime between her lips. The winner leaned over and planted his mouth on Beth's left breast and began sucking it for a second. Then he licked the salt off her nipple, stood back up and downed the shot. He then leaned over her face and pulled the lime away from Beth with his lips, then sucked on it. A few guys clapped and howled, myself included. The winner repeated the procedure, but the second time, he licked the salt off of her other nipple seductively, circling her nipple with his tongue.

After the shots, Beth got down off of the table and returned to the bar and resumed serving drinks. Slowly the guys returned their focus to the game. The guy next to me said "Damn! I can't wait until halftime!"

Over the second quarter, I continued to drink, and flirted with both Beth and Veronica when I was at the bar. I saw that both of them were also drinking too, and I could tell that they were both starting to get drunk also. The halftime show is gonna be interesting, I thought, hoping I could handle it.

Halftime came, and Anthony got up and stood in front of the TV again with the bowl.

"Ok guys, we are gonna pick two numbers now, the lucky winners gets to participate in a race of sorts.

He pulled a ticket out and called out the number. Victor from work jumped up, pumping his fists. Anthony reached in and pulled out the second ticket. It was me!!!!

"Ok, come on up here" Anthony said. He pulled two chairs and put them in front of the TV. Me and Victor walked up and we each said down in one chair, wondering what was going to happen. The rest of the guys all saw on the couches and stood around the edges of the room so they could get a good view.

Beth and Veronica, as if on cue, came out from behind the bar and walked over.

"Beth, why don't you stand in front of Victor, and Veronica, you stand in front of Jason." Anthony said.

"Ok guys, we are gonna have a race. The girls are gonna suck your dicks, the last guy to cum, wins a special prize!"

The room was so loud with yelling and hooting that I couldn't hear anything after that. Veronica dropped to her knees in front of me and started undoing my belt. As she slipped in closer and moved her body between my legs, I felt myself get painfully hard. I looked over and Beth was on her knees, opening Victors pants.

Victor looked back at me and said "Holy shit!!! This is fucking awesome!!!"

Veronica pulled my dick out, and jerked me off with one hand as she pulled my pants and boxers all the way down with the other.

Victor kept talking. "Damn Beth, I can't believe you are gonna suck my dick. Suck my dick Beth, you are so fucking hot."

I was about to say something, when I realized I had to play it cool. Before I could do anything else. Veronica was rubbing her tits against my dick, and pulled up my shirt to kiss my chest. Beth looked over at what I was getting, and did the same to Victor. After a bit Veronica moved down my torso and took me dick into her mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down furiously. Like synchronized cocksucking, Beth was now sucking Victor's dick also. It was all too much for me to handle. A super hot blond stripper was sucking my dick, and I had to sit there while watching my wife suck my co-workers dick. After about two minutes I couldn't hold it any longer. I let lose with a monster ejaculation. Veronica gagged for a second as I started to cum and then raised her hand and continued swallowing me.

"We have a winner!" Anthony yelled.

Beth kept sucking Victor's dick. He looked like he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer either. After about another minute, he said he was going to cum. Beth pulled away from him a little bit, and he started shooting all over the place right at Beth!!! He hit her in the face, and the neck. Then a few shots hit her chest. I just looked at my wife as the cum dripped down off of her face and onto her tits.

Anthony grabbed a towel and cleaned Beth off. She went to the bathroom for a few minutes to rinse herself off. While she was gone, Veronica left me and started to walk around the room, giving guys on the couches lap dances.

I wondered what was going to happen when Beth got back.

After Beth's blowjob, Victor got up from his chair in the front of the room and went back to his regular seat. I closed up my pants and went to sit by Carl and Josh. Beth was still in the bathroom cleaning up, and I hoped showering Victor's cum off of her.

"So Anthony, Victor lasted longer than Jason, so what does he win?" Carl asked.

"Well when he's ready," Anthony answered, "he gets a special private dance in the guest bedroom from Veronica."

"Sweet!" Victor yelled.

We started watching the game and again. Everyone got there on drinks from then on, as Veronica was working her way around the room giving lap dances and collecting tips.

After a few minutes Josh turned to me and said "Damn that was hot!! Too bad you didn't get Beth, she gives the best blowjobs man!"

"I know," I struggled to say, "Victor sure seemed to like it. Veronica was pretty good herself though."

"I just gotta get her to suck my dick or fuck me somehow tonight" Josh said.

"But aren't you married?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah but jeez man, I've been thinking about Beth ever since Carl told me she was gonna be here. She was in Playboy for Christ sake!"

"Hey, tell me some other stories about her" I asked, trying not to sound to eager.

"Oh man, where do I begin?" Josh pondered.

"Oh ok, well the semester after I stopped hanging out with her, this frat up the block organized a huge charity car wash. Some of the money was for charity, but some was for funds for the house. They didn't' get the school's permission and they almost got busted for it, so they had to hold it off campus down the road on private property."

"Yeah ok," I said, cueing him to continue.

"Well they got Beth to pose for a flyer of theirs. She got a tattoo of the frat letters Zeta Psi on her ass with henna or something, or some permanent paint, whatever it was it didn't wash off. She posed bending over the hood of a car with sponges in her hands and she was washing it."

"What was she wearing?" I asked. I was starting to get turned on.

"Nothing!" Josh said. "Oh, well no, she was wearing sneakers I think. You couldn't see her tits, just the back of her legs, her ass with the frat letters on it, and her back, but she was turning her face around and smiling. A bubble was printed next to her mouth saying something like 'Let me wash your car!' It was so hot, it was all over campus, it was almost hotter than that Playboy photo." Josh said pointing to the poster of Beth behind the bar.

"Wow!" I said trying to picture the flyer.

"Yeah it was awesome!! So we went to the car wash, the line was like 30 cars long on this dirt road next to a farmhouse. We waited for about an hour drinking beers and hanging out. When we finally got to the front, it was soooo worth it! Beth and a few of her friends were washing the cars and the frat brothers were getting them buckets and soap and just standing around supervising and ogling them.

"What was Beth wearing" I asked again.

His answer was not what I was ready for.

"Just sneakers and a smile!" Josh said. "What was crazy about it was how comfortable she was. The other girls were wearing bikinis. One or two were topless I think, but had shorts on. Beth just walked around the cars, bending over, soaping the cars and herself up having a blast. Her tits weren't that big, but she didn't show them or her pussy in the Playboy photo, so it was nuts to see her like that. She had the tattoo still on her ass and her and the other girls also had "Property of Zeta Psi" written across their bellies. Some guys brought her issue with them and asked her autograph it for them. She posed for pictures with them and everything, it was totally amazing. I bet they are on the internet somewhere. After she washed our car we parked on the side and watched her and the other girls until it was over."

"Did anybody get to touch her or fuck her or anything?" I asked.

"I don't' know, but when they were done, she and the other girls didn't' even get dressed. She got right into one of their cars still buck naked and they drove off back to their house. I guess her clothes were there."

"Damn!" I said, my heart was racing. I realized Zeta Psi must have been the same fraternity that Beth was in that video with that I saw at her reunion.

Just then, Beth came back out of the bathroom with Anthony. She was all cleaned off, her hair was wet, and she looked hot as hell. Her top was still off, and now so was her g-string.

Every guy in the room turned away from the game, and looked at her pussy.

Beth just stood there with a smile, and said "Who wants a dance?"

Every hand shot up, and Beth walked over to a guy at the end of the couch and started to dance for him. Victor, apparently hard again, got up and took Veronica to the guest bedroom, leaving Beth as the only female entertainment. The minute her ass touched the first guy's lap, he put his hands right on her tits. She didn't protest so he kept on rubbing them. She had her back to him, and each guy she danced for, grinding her ass into their laps. Most of the guys followed the first guy's lead and rubbed Beth's tits as she danced for them.

It took about 10 minutes but Beth finally got to Carl, who immediately started rubbing her tits also. She dance for him for about a minute then moved onto Josh who was sitting right next to me.

"Hi Josh!" she said giggling as she straddled him, to face him. She put her knees on the couch and rubbed her tits in his face for a minute, and then turned around and started grinding her naked ass into his crotch. Josh reached around and squeezed her tits.

"Damn Beth" he said "Do you remember when you used to fuck me?"

"Sure," she giggled, and kept right in grinding.

"Hey you are married now!" Beth said spotting the ring on his hand that was gently rubbing her left breast.

"Yeah, but I still think about you a lot," Josh replied.

"I'm married too" Beth said, "See?" She turned and showed Josh her wedding band and engagement ring.

"Whoa!" Josh said, "Your husband is one lucky guy, but what a sucker! Does he know you are here? That you're gonna fuck me tonight?"

"No, but who said anything about fucking?" Beth answered.

I was now rock hard and was dying for my wife to finish with Josh so she could dance for me.

"Awe come on now," Josh said. "Carl said you let him fuck you, you obviously still like it even though you're married."

"Maybe later" Beth said as she got up from Josh and started dancing on me.

It was weird sitting there, pretending not to know my wife as she gave me a lap dance in front of a room full of guys, who were watching me rub her tits.

Nobody had noticed that the 3rd quarter had ended and the 4th quarter had started, and Veronica was still in the guest room. Beth continued to work her way around the room dancing and giving every guy a raging hard on.

By the end of the game everyone was good and drunk. Anthony got up and stood in front of the TV and made an announcement.

"Ok guys" Anthony yelled, "Listen up! Since we missed the 3rd quarter we are gonna have a few winners for this last drawing."

He pulled four tickets from the hat. Two of the winners were guys from work, Victor's friends, and the other two were guys I didn't know.

"Ok guys, we've saved the best prize for last. Clear a space on the floor." Anthony said.

Everyone helped push the couches back and moved the coffee table away so there was a space in front of the couches in front of the TV.

"Ok lets get our 4 winners up here."

The four guys got up and stood in the middle of the room. Anthony made them get down on their knees and face each other in twos. Nobody know why Anthony was making them do that, or what was going to happen.

"Beth, Veronica, assume your positions!!" Anthony ordered.

Huh?

Beth and Veronica stepped between the guys and got down on their hands and knees facing opposite directions.

Beth started licking the crotch of the guy in front of her. He quickly got the idea. He opened his fly, and pulled his dick out. The guy in front of Veronica did the same. Within seconds they were both getting blowjobs.

I watched, as my wife, on her hands and knees was now blowing a second co-worker of mine.

The guy behind Beth looked puzzled as to what he was supposed to do. He just froze there looking at Beth's ass right in front of him and his friend from work get his dick sucked.

"Well, don't just watch," Anthony barked. "Fuck her."

What? I thought? He didn't' really mean it. Beth wasn't really going to let this guy fuck her. The guy behind Veronica took the lead, yanked his pants down, and jammed his dick into Veronica, as she kept blowing the guy in front of her.

"Can I really fuck you Beth?" the guy behind Beth asked.

Beth took my co-worker's dick out of her mouth for a second and turned and said "Well you did win! Fuck me."

He got his pants open in record time and pulled his dick out and put it between Beth's ass cheeks. It was hard for me to watch at first. He rubbed his dick all over her ass, then finally put it in. Beth groaned and I could tell she was smiling even with the guy in her mouth.

The guy fucking Beth got into it and soon Beth's mouth was moving down the guy's dick in front of her to the same rhythm as the guy fucking her. Veronica was now getting double teamed too.

The guy fucking Beth pulled out and turned and started cumming all over Anthony's floor. The other three guys were still going strong. When the guy fucking Beth stood up and walked to the bathroom Josh sprang up next to me.

"I'm getting in on this" he said.

He pulled his pants off and got behind Beth. His dick shot up out of his boxers. It was huge. I winced when I realized that Beth had probably loved that big dick of his.

Josh grabbed his dick and slowly slid it into my wife. Beth didn't even turn around!! She didn't even look to see who was now fucking her.

I watched helpless as Josh fucked her. The guy Beth was blowing started cuming and Beth was swallowing it. He got up and was replaced by another guy from work and Beth without protest immediately started sucking his dick too!

This went on for a good 45 minutes until almost every guy in the room had either fucked or been blown by Beth and Veronica. Some guys had cum on the girls backs, some in their mouths, and at least two guys came right in Beth.

When I couldn't stand watching any longer I moved in and kneeled down with my dick out in front of Beth's face. She started sucking it and didn't even look up at me. I wondered if she even know it was me. Josh was hard again and replaced the guy behind Beth and got ready to fuck her for the second time.

"Beth, I never got to fuck you up the ass," Josh said, "Can I do it now?"

Beth nodded while she sucked my dick.

"No way" I said.

"What did you say?" Josh asked, looking across Beth's back at me.

Beth just kept on sucking me.

"Oh, nothing," I muttered catching myself, "I just can't believe this chick!"

I almost slipped up. I had never fucked Beth up the ass before, she had never let me and always said she hated it.

I watched Josh carefully and slowly slide his dick into my wife's ass. She squealed with pleasure as he did it. Seconds later I came in her mouth and she furiously started swallowing everything that shot out of me.

Drunk and spent, I stood up and went and sat back down on the couch and watched Josh fuck Beth up the ass. Eventually he announced to the room that he was cumming, and pulled out and ejaculated all over Beth's ass. Beth reached around and rubbed the cum off her ass with her hand and started licking it. "Yuck" I thought. But it was hot.

Everyone seemed all sexed out, and nobody replaced me in front of Beth, and Veronica was done and was starting to get dressed.

I sat there waiting for Beth to finish. Victor and his friends said their goodbyes to Anthony. As they walked by me one of them said to Victor, "Damn, I feel sorry for Beth's husband. What a sl*t."

He was right. My wife was a total fucking sl*t, but I loved her.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1