uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 02-15-2016, 03:25 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,289 Times in 3,811 Posts

It is erotic isn't it, just wish they sold DVDs via Amazon! Thanks for letting us know how you enjoyed it Jules, there are now a whole host of guys checking out your nude photos at WNBR and thinking about you watching that show all alone....but I think you know that!
Old 02-15-2016, 03:35 PM

Nice to hear some feed back on "Teatro Genital". I think the blonde's name is Melannie Wired. Apparently she won an award of some kind at the Buenos Aires Festival Erotica. I don't know if it was for "Teatro" or not, but she definitely delivered an impeccable performance. If she brings that level of theatrical skill to all her roles, she definitely deserves and award or two . . . or three!

I don't want to hijack the thread, so back to Uzyna Uzona: The masturbation scene featuring the five women is awesome! Great idea! Also: Anyone ever interview the actor who paired with Anna in the O Hommen play? I'd like to hear about what it was like to perform at that level on stage in a serious play from the male's point of view. Rusty mentioned that he (the actor) was called upon to do three sex scenes per each performance of the play. When I was young doing it three times in five hours was not a challenge, however, doing it even once before a theatrical audience (however supportive or appreciative) would have been to impossibly daunting! Everyone is familiar with Anna's name and her performance, but the actor who made it possible remains a mystery man. Any new info?

Teatro Oficina, Uzyna Uzona, Oh! Rebucetao! and Teatro Genital. Theater in South America certainly has a unique perspective to say the least! Could it be something in the water? ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to forum_lurker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2016, 03:12 AM

Thanked 1,086 Times in 69 Posts

Just one last word on Melannie, she certainly did give it all, those scenes must have been real! and seeing the male actors climax was great too! I wonder if the girls did? I must also say how much I enjoyed the young man at the end of the film,who helps the blonde girl in the oral scene, that was brilliant, and then to see him pleasure himself whilst she mothers him, was superb!! I love watching guys play with themselves, lol!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jules Sparkle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2016, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by againwer View Post
You can only record your screen with a tool like atube catcher.
Ant Video Downloader is great for downloading streaming video, in case anyone out there is still having trouble ...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tikitom63 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 03:11 PM

Thanked 7,377 Times in 552 Posts

Bacantes on YouTube, finally in 1080p! This was partially noted in the "nudity in the theatre and in art" thread already, but they've been gradually releasing parts of Bacantes in extremely good quality. They've posted 5 parts now, and I think there's one more 50-minute part remaining to be posted. Theatrical nudity doesn't get much better than this. On top of that, they've added subtitles to some of the parts, so English-speakers can actually watch it for more than just the visuals. The subtitles are a YouTube feature and don't appear on the video files if you download them.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTN97D_XfEQGoDPCvDPof_4WwxYACII9d

In general, it gets more naked as it goes along, and in Act 3, most of the cast (and the gorgeous cameralady) wears almost nothing but ornamental things or misplaced loincloths throughout. Yes, the males, too, but you probably wouldn't be reading this thread if you were the kind of person disturbed by that. Some of the best and most famous parts are in the Act 1, though - the pole and wreath, the first naked tunnel and the famous scene where the full cast gathers together nude and the men put their penises on the women's foreheads. A partial list of highlight links below. It would take a very long time to do justice to all the highlights of this performance.

youtu.be/LInR5MozrsE?t=1086 - the extremely explicit, extremely long shot of the female lead simulating sex with a wreath and a bamboo pole
youtu.be/O3Ztj0F0pkk?t=233 - naked tunnel (lying down)
youtu.be/O3Ztj0F0pkk?t=483 - genital to forehead
youtu.be/PlbUBGIIBFg?t=2214 - simulated orgy with the fully-clothed audience writhing together with the naked cast
youtu.be/PlbUBGIIBFg?t=1747 and youtu.be/PlbUBGIIBFg?t=1777 - 2nd naked tunnel
youtu.be/PlbUBGIIBFg?t=2582 - a 3rd naked tunnel with some truly virtuouso camera work
youtu.be/PlbUBGIIBFg?t=1380 - beautiful naked cameralady on the left of screen here and again a few seconds later (also lots of other times)
youtu.be/PlbUBGIIBFg?t=1655 - cameralady - best shot (several seconds)
youtu.be/hqYOZJeDgaM?t=1550 - more cameralady
youtu.be/0l78vWm7I2Y?t=2491 - one of several times many of the female cast lay on their backs and present themselves to a male - this time, an audience member in a bull's head mask
youtu.be/PlbUBGIIBFg?t=1039, youtu.be/PlbUBGIIBFg?t=1052, and youtu.be/PlbUBGIIBFg?t=1116 (screenshot) - naked photographer

My highlight links are heavy on the naked cameralady and photographer because the amount of performer nudity is insane, and while there's other naked theater, you pretty much never see camera people naked anywhere else. This cameralady especially is a beauty. There's not much point in listing the highlights of the naked female cast, because you can almost pick any time at random and there will be a 50/50 chance at least one of the women will be naked in the shot.

I haven't actually come near watching the whole thing, so if someone else has some other timestamps that are highlights I've missed, please post them. Especially if you see any more shots of the still photographer. As far as I could tell, she was only out on the floor naked for a few minutes, but since she's in the background and I skip around so much, there's a good chance I missed her.
Attached Thumbnails
wreath and pole.jpg   sideways tunnel.jpg  

emerging from tunnel.jpg   contact.jpg  

cameralady.jpg   photographer and cameralady.jpg  

presentation.jpg   filming the tunnel.jpg  

2nd tunnel - 1.jpg   2nd tunnel - 2.jpg  

Old 03-30-2017, 03:32 PM

Besides this, the show is ongoing, until April 2nd, and they've been livestreaming their shows on YouTube, and then taking them private or deleting them a day afterward. The livestreams are supposedly 720p, but for whatever reason, the image quality isn't as good on the livestreams as the 720p version of the show I've listed above. On the other hand, the recent shows have added a spectacularly gorgeous young almost-blonde castmember who's often the highlight of the performances she's in. The ones in the playlist linked above are from a few months ago, and she's not in them.

Today's livestream is going to be this evening at youtube.com/watch?v=9uhbzFTSsj0
Attached Thumbnails
new girl.jpg   new girl2.jpg  

new girl3.jpg  

Last edited by schlubby; 03-30-2017 at 03:36 PM.
Old 03-30-2017, 06:36 PM

Thanked 24,518 Times in 927 Posts

found this nice video of macumba antroposofica

youtube.com/watch?v=iTvyBTWhIwM
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to staypuftbr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 07:21 PM

Thanked 41,749 Times in 1,668 Posts

Actually, the livestreams remain on their YouTube page, but they're only found via this playlist:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTN97D_XfEQF815-2BM5SyZy0vpBY8W26

As you mentioned, the quality can vary between streams, but many of the recent ones are pretty good. If you're looking to skip through these things and get to the good bits, here are the parts I personally skip to:

1. Many streams start with some kind of naked or semi-naked group rehearsal before the audience enters. I think this is basically a sound check, and then the stream cuts off and restarts when the performance begins. I find this interesting because of the casual,
non-performative nudity.

2. Depending on how much pre-show footage there is, there's a brief handjob sequence around the 40 or 50 minute mark. The female lead with the large Afro-puff straddles the male lead and strokes his or is a few times. You can ususally find this easily if you're fast forwarding because they usually project vowels (a, e, i, o, u) in a large font on the screen. It sounds weird but you'll know what I'm talking about when you see it.

3. At around 65-80 minutes the male cast members teabag the female cast. This follows right after the first tunnel, so that's easy to find as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlubby View Post
Besides this, the show is ongoing, until April 2nd, and they've been livestreaming their shows on YouTube, and then taking them private or deleting them a day afterward. The livestreams are supposedly 720p, but for whatever reason, the image quality isn't as good on the livestreams as the 720p version of the show I've listed above. On the other hand, the recent shows have added a spectacularly gorgeous young almost-blonde castmember who's often the highlight of the performances she's in. The ones in the playlist linked above are from a few months ago, and she's not in them.

Today's livestream is going to be this evening at youtube.com/watch?v=9uhbzFTSsj0

Last edited by flanker7; 03-30-2017 at 07:29 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 04:26 AM

Thanked 2,580 Times in 205 Posts

Great find, love the quality, I'm always amazed by the amount of pubic hair though
Old 04-12-2017, 11:42 AM

I found this link on the Naked on Stage forum. There's some good news for now and some great news for the future. The good news is, here's the fulled ripped DVD for Boca de Ouro. The great news is, if Google Translate is working right and I'm understanding right, Teatro Oficina is working to get all their old shows onto YouTube. Apparently this YouTube user ripped the DVD and uploaded it, the official Teatro Oficina YouTube channel found it, and instead of shutting it down, they asked him for advice on how to rip their own DVDs, and said "We want to put everything on youtube. It's cool to be on the air so everyone can see it too." No way of knowing how long it's going to take, but it sounds like we won't need to look for DVDs to be able to watch the old shows soon. This would be a holy grail for me, but if they ended up posting all of the Macumba livestreams (which were pretty miserable quality when they happened) in DVD quality or better, it could be one of the best things to ever happen to people who love to see regular women (non-performers, non-nudists) naked -- as far as I know, the audience participation in those shows has never been matched before or since. If I'm wrong, please let me know!

So my quick-scan nudity review of Boca de Ouro (2001): a young Camila Mota stars and unsurprisingly spends a lot of time completely naked and unashamed. She gets naked a few different times, but I think the longest and best one is from roughly 31:00 to 36:00. I can't get too excited about this, because I think she looks exactly the same 16 years later, and the more recent performances show her off a lot better, especially the high-quality Bacantes videos I linked before. But if you like her now, of course you'll want to see her naked and younger. Besides that, there's a scene around the 1:30:00 mark that has quite a number of beautiful and classy ladies showing off their breasts. No audience participation, no gorgeous naked cameraladies. The timestamps are in the filenames of the screenshots.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqPdAGrXkWA
Attached Thumbnails
front 35.15.jpg   on top 34.50.jpg  

rearview-34.48.jpg   kneeling and gesturing 35.50.jpg  

many breasts 1.30.05.jpg  

Tags
stage, theatre

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s