uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2016, 05:02 AM

Default New Era Women Stripping

It had been a few months since SummerSlam 2016 and Charlotte became a very dominant champion. Beating all NXT call ups and seasoned veterans as well. With cheating methods of course. On the Raw after FastLane, Charlotte cut this promo.
"I am the best woman in that locker room. I am superior in any way to the women back there. I am a Flair dammit. And I deserve more respect out of you, the crowd." The arena booed very loudly.
Then Charlotte announced, "Let's see if this makes you all realize that I'm simply the best. I am issuing an open challenge for my title. That's right, anyone who wants this right here can try to take it right now." The crowd cheered and started chanting "Sasha Banks".
Lo and behold Sasha's music began to play. She came out did here entrance and when she entered the ring had a little stare down with Charlotte before an official separated them to their corners. The match began and was fast paced from the get go. Getting their core moves in and playing to the crowd. Eventually it came down to Charlotte in the lead. She tries to give Sasha a fisherman suplex but Sasha reverses into a small package. Sasha knew she had to end this and reclaim her belt. So she grabbed enough of Charlotte's shorts to show a panty line and then...
1...2...3!!! Sasha did she won back her title on her first night back.
Sasha began to celebrate. But after Charlotte fixed her shorts she attacked the boss from behind.
"You wanna cheat to beat me?! Well I'll just beat you match or not!!" Charlotte screamed.
She delivered the natural selection to Sasha and proceeded to put her in the Figure 8. She kept Sasha in it until she passed out. Charlotte looked down at the new Woman's Champion and shook her head. What came next was a shock in live PG television.
Charlotte turned Sasha on her belly and grabbed the back of her tights. She looked up and around to here the arena go wild. She then pulled the Boss's shorts clean off revealing Sasha's jiggly, tan, ass in nothing but a red thong. Sasha was trying to fight it barely conscious. Charlotte then ripped of Banks' top revealing her matching red bra. Sasha barely covering up, the fans going nuts, and Charlotte wasn't done their. Sasha had crawled into the bottom turnbuckle to rest but that's where Charlotte wanted her. Charlotte pointed to her bum then the camera then to Sasha. Charlotte backed up to Sasha's corner and slowly pulled down here shorts while shaking her butt. Showing her blue thong to the world she put her ass to Sasha's face and shook her firm, tight ass cheeks. When she was done she grabbed her shorts and walked to the back leaving Sasha in the ring in here underwear.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew20 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2016, 10:09 PM

Default Part 2

Charlotte was backstage being interviewed after her match with Sasha. "Could you explain to us why you did what you did?" Asked Renee Young. "You wanna know why?! I'll tell you why! Sasha thinks she can just walk away from this business and waltz right back into the title picture. Well I've got news for her and anyone else who thinks titles should be handed out. Stay out of my way because --" Charlotte's rant was interrupted by Bayley. "What are you on about Charlotte?" Asked Bayley. "Because it seems like you need a hug." As Bayley went for a hug, Charlotte straight slapped her. "You bet believe there's more where that came from." Bayley held her cheek in shock as the camera cut to commercial.

Bayley vs Charlotte is announced as Co - Main event for FastLane and is for the #1 contendership for Sasha's title.

At FastLane both women make their entrances but Bayley is coming into the match a bit more focused.

Towards the end of the match Bayley goes for a Bayley to Belly and hits it grabbing Charlotte's shorts and giving her a wedgie in the process. Charlotte is more worried about that but then
1..2..3! Bayley with a huge win!
As she throws her hands to the crowd facing the main camera a very upset Charlotte is seen coming up behind her. She grabs Bayley's pants and pulls then straight down. Bayley is frozen in shock looking down and seeing her tiny pink thong exposed. She turned around her big, jiggling booty facing the main camera now and tries to cover up but Charlotte takes advantage of her and hits the Natural Selection. As Bayley is lying almost bare ass up, Charlotte puts Bayley in a dragon sleeper. Not only that but by adding more insult to injury, she grabs Bayley's top and begins to pull on that as well. Bayley is defenseless and her matching pink bra barely covering her nice boobs is now exposed to the audience. Even though Charlotte had lost and it was Bayley going to Wrestlemania against Sasha, Charlotte taunted the crowd with her chin up and kept that look as she walked down the ramp with Bayley still in her skimpy underwear in the middle of the ring.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew20 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2016, 07:32 PM

Default Not bad

Short but sweet. Nice job.

It could use more detail but I still enjoyed it. It was clearly written and easy to follow. Plus the fact that the author posted a sequel to the first part shows that there's potential for this to be a fun little series.
Old 09-04-2016, 09:44 PM

Default Part 2 1/2

I've kinda stumped so I'm gonna ask for your guy's help. Let me know who you want Charlotte to face as she continues to make a statement day in and day out. Although she came up a little short in her last two PPV matches, she made an impression to be remembered. So once again let me know who you guys want to face Charlotte and if this will be the end of the series. Any woman is eligible to face Charlotte and if the next part gets a good rating I will continue this series.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:02 AM

Default Next Match

The most obvious choice is Becky Lynch. You've gotta finish the set. Four Horsewoman.

Maybe have an inter-promotional match at WrestleMania: Raw's Charlotte vs Smackdown's Becky Lynch.
You can decide for yourself whether or not Becky is the Smackdown Women's Champion at the time.
Old 09-05-2016, 11:24 AM

Default Next Match pt 2

This is more of a request for the next chapter.

But after the stripping could you include a bit where the victim (whoever it is) wakes up and realizes she's stripped?

That will hopefully put the 'E' in EUF and make this a true Embarrassed Underwear Female story.
Old 02-14-2020, 11:41 PM

Default Next part?

It'd be cool to see this continue and be able to capture these kind of faces and expressions of embarrassment into words
Attached Thumbnails
20200214_223747.jpg   Screenshot_20200214-223911_Reddit.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Aly23 For This Useful Post:

Tags
wrestling

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016