Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-12-2012, 11:34 AM

Default nice

really looking forward to the next episode, hope it comes up soon
Old 11-11-2012, 01:39 AM

Wow, Jesus, it has been WAY too long. I know I'm way overdue for the continuation of this story. Disclaimer: I got a little lazy with this one. I apologize if it's not as good as the other ones*

Part 3: Jessie Davison*
Jessie was there the night Eddie died. She threw the first Molotov cocktail at Eddie's house. She thought about it every night since, but she thought he deserved it, especially after what he did to her. Jessie loved participating in the local community plays her city performed. For the first time, Jessie got the lead part. The play was something the head of the theater group wrote that was set in ancient Greece. Jessie was to wear a beautiful toga. What Jessie didn't know was that Eddie Krueger was also involved in the play. On opening night, Jessie was singing her solo with the rest of the cast dancing around her. Eddie danced right behind Jessie. He stepped on the bottom of her toga and pushed her. Jessie went forward and spun out of her toga. Now, Jessie was very dedicated to theater. She would do whatever it took to get as close to being the character as possible. This particular character required her to wear underwear that of ancient Greece, but since Jessie couldn't find any, she wore absolutely nothing under the toga. After Jessie stopped spinning, she came to her senses and realized that she was naked in front of hundreds of people. Jessie screamed and put one hand over her breasts and the other over her pussy. The audience laughed and took pictures. While this occurred. Eddie grabbed the wire harness and strapped it on Jessie. Jessie turned around and tried to take it off, but Eddie ran backstage and pulled on the ropes. Jessie went flying around the theater naked. Being flung through the air made it difficult for Jessie to cover her intimate parts. Eddie lowered her a bit so the audience could touch her. People jumped up and grabbed her breasts and felt her pussy. This happened for hours. After everyone was done, they left the theater. Jessie was left hanging naked for the rest of the night. In the morning, the janitor got her down. Jessie had to run home naked. She was glad to hear that Eddie was dead, but she hasn't see the last of him yet.*

Jessie went to work that morning very nervous. She was going to ask her manager at the mattress store for the assistant manager position. No one else deserved it. Jessie was a tall brunette with white skin, a thin body, and big breasts. She walked in the store and walked up to her manager Helen. "Hey, Helen, have you found anyone that qualified for the promotion?" Jessie asked. "No, no one qualifies. The boss just decided to drop that position." Helen said. "What?!" Jessie shouted. "I qualified! I deserve that promotion!" "Not according to the boss. If you showed a little more initiative, maybe he'll change his mind." Helen said. "Can I work late tonight?" Jessie asked. "I guess." Helen said. Jessie worked extra hard that day. She sold twice her entire weekly quota in one day. Finally, it was closing time. Everyone left except for Jessie. She stayed late to do some paper work. It was taking Jessie a long time. Around 10:00, Jessie started to get tired. She decided to take a nap on one of the beds. Little did she know, she was in for the worst sleep of her life.

Jessie woke up. She looked at her watch. It read E:NF. Jessie rubbed her eyes and looked at it again. It read 3:01. Jessie laughed a bit. She went back to the desk and continued filling out her paper work for applying for the assistant manager job again. Jessie looked down at one of the questions. It read 'Have you ever committed a felony?' Jessie thought about that night, but wrote no. The next question stated 'Liar'. Jessie got freaked out and looked at the next question. It read 'Have you ever been naked in a theater?' Jessie started to get scared. She looked at the next question. It read 'Do you know Eddie Krueger?' Jessie got up and started shaking. She then heard the bell at the door. Jessie slowly walked out of the office an look at the door. No one was there. Jessie's heart was racing a mile a minute. She heard a faint, deep laugh. "Who's there?" Jessie asked. She looked over at a mattress and stopped. There he was, Eddie Krueger laying on a mattress. "Want to come to bed with me?" He laughed.

*Jessie screamed and started running. Eddie chased after her. He leapt at Jessie. She jumped onto a mattress to avoid Eddie. She landed on the bed and her feet sunk in. Jessie couldn't move. She took off her shoes and broke free. Eddie got on the bed. "Wanna play bouncy beds?" Eddie laughed. Jessie jumped to another mattress and sunk in again. She removed her socks and kept jumping from mattress to mattress with Eddie hot on her tail. Every time Eddie jumped on another mattress, he would shout "Wee!" which intimidated Jessie more. Eddie was closing in on Jessie. Jessie jumped to another mattress, but Eddie grabbed her ankle. Jessie fell on the other mattress on her stomach and got the wind knocked out of her. She saw Eddie getting closer and started crawling away. A sheet flew over and wrapped around her ankle. Jessie tried to untie it. Another sheet wrapped around Jessie's other ankle. The sheets drug Jessie onto a bed. The sheets wrapped around two bedposts. Jessie tried to free herself. Two more sheets wrapped around her wrists and tied themselves to the other bedposts. Jessie wriggled and screamed. Eddie got on the bed. "Do you know who I am?" He asked. "Yes, you're that bastard Eddie Krueger." Jessie said. "I thought you were dead." "I am, yet I feel more alive than ever." Eddie said. "I've come back for revenge on you and your little friends." Jessie spat in his face. "Grr, I see you're not one for talk, so let's get down to business." Eddie slashed at Jesssie's blouse with his razor gloves. Her black lace bra popped out. Jessie screamed. Eddie then slashed at her jeans ripping them off revealing her black panties. Eddie frowned. "Darn it Jessie, April and Kiki were scared and crying. You're just angry and loud. Let's see some fear! I mean I'm back from the freaking dead and that doesn't scare you?!" Eddie shouted. "You're not real. This is just a bad dream." Jessie said. "Well, you're half right. This is a bad dream, but when you wake up, it won't be over." Eddie said. "Wh-What do you mean?" Jessie asked. Eddie laughed and pulled out his video camera. He opened the screen and showed Jessie. Jessie saw how April was stripped and displayed in the store window by mannequins and Kiki stripped in the locker room. "Wha-what is this?" Jessie asked. "I told you. This is a nightmare." Eddie slashed at Jessie's bra. Her giant breasts popped out. "Woah! I forgot how giant those things were!" Eddie laughed. "Time for the grand finale." Eddie slowly cut Jessie's panties revealing her pussy. Jessie was naked. She started struggling and screaming. Eddie pointed his camera at her. "With this camera, you will relive this dream every time you go to sleep for the rest of your life." he said. He zoomed in on her breasts. "Nice." Eddie said. He got off the bed. "You know, I was gonna set you free from those sheets, but you just made this a chore instead of a fun thing. See ya later big boobs." Eddie disappeared.*

Jessie woke up. "it was just a dream." she said. She looked up and saw people laughing. Jessie tried to move, but saw that she was tied up. She looked down and saw that she was naked. Jessie screamed and started crying. Helen came over. "What in God's name?!" She shouted. Some guy went over to grab Jessie's breasts. Helen smacked his hand. "If you let me touch her, I'll buy two mattresses." the guy said. Helen got and idea. "Alright people, one mattresses gets you five minutes in the bed with the lovely naked lady. Two gets you ten, etc. etc. At the end of the day, we'll auction off the bed she's on now." Everyone cheered and started buying mattresses. Jessie got very nervous. Some people bought five mattresses! The customers lined up to get into the bed with her. People caressed her giant breasts and her pussy. Some made out with her. Some kissed every inch of her body. All Jessie could do was cry. At the end of they day, the mattress she was on sold for $2000. Helen untied Jessie. Jessie covered her boobs with her hands and her pussy with her leg. She started crying. "Don't worry Jessie, you have been promoted." Helen said. "I'm the assistant manger?" Jessie asked. "No." Helen said. "Then what's my job?" Jessie asked. "You're stripping naked and lying on a bed every day from now on." Helen said. "We made a fortune!" Jessie started to cry. "Can I borrow a bed sheet?" She asked. "You'll have to buy it." Helen said. "But my purse is gone. My keys and money were in there." "Sorry. Guess you're gonna had to walk home naked." Helen said. Jessie started crying again. She opened the door and ran home naked. About a hundred people saw her total and took pictures. Jessie got home, couldn't get in. She tried opening the window, but was stopped by a police officer. He took her to the station and put her in a cell since she had no proof of identification and was streaking. Jessie shared a cell with three obvious lesbians. Jessie got tired and fell asleep on her cot. She had the same dream. Jessie woke up naked. She screamed and covered herself. The two lesbians got up and smiled. They got closer to her. "Nice boobs." one of them said. "Let's have some fun." the other said. They sat down next to her. Jessie tried to fight them. One grabbed her hands, the other grabbed her legs. The third one walked over and they all started carressing her intimate parts and kissing her. "Damn you Eddie Krueger!!!!!!" Jessie shouted.*
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to squall leonheart For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 08:25 PM

it's still just as awesome as the first 2 and continues the story nicely. well done and can't wait for part 4
The Following User Says Thank You to flooresence For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2012, 04:22 PM

Alright, hopefully this will make up for the last one.

Part 4: Roxanne Stewart
Roxanne thought about how she helped kill Eddie Krueger every single day. When the other five girls found out that Eddie was in the house when they burned it down, they were horrified. Roxanne however, was excited. Roxanne was what you would call, a bit sadistic. She loved watching slasher movies and loved the killing scenes. The news of Eddie's death by her actions thrilled her. She was glad he was dead and was glad that she got to do it (yeah, she was a psychopath). She knew he deserved it, especially after what he did to her. Roxanne was a 5'6 smoking hot 21 year-old with messy, raven black hair, emerald green eyes, light tan skin, and the most perfect set of medium-sized breasts.*

Roxanne went out on a jog the day she encountered Eddie. She was wearing a purple sports bra, loose blue running shorts, and white sneakers. Roxanne kept looking back and saw an old looking dude on a bike following her. She quickly turned the corner and waited behind a bush to surprise him, but he never showed. Roxanne figured she imagined that he was following her and kept jogging. Roxanne ran past a tall picket fence. Eddie jumped out from behind the fence and yanked down her shorts and exposed her white panties. Roxanne fell down on her stomach and got her wind knocked out. While Roxanne was trying to breath again, Eddie took a pair of scissors and cut her sports bra and panties. He then grabbed the remains of her bra and panties, snagged her shorts, and took off on his bike. Roxanne was still hurt and lied there on the ground naked with her butt exposed. Eddie came back since Roxanne was still down. He looked down at her. Apparently the fall knocked her out. "Some higher being loves me." Eddie smirked. He took off Roxanne's shoes and socks. He got down and squeezed Roxanne's butt. He then rolled her over to look at her beautiful breasts and shaved pussy. He carressed her breasts and then worked his way down to her pussy. Eddie took out his camera and took pictures of Roxanne's gorgeous naked body. He put her in all sorts of sexy poses. Roxanne started to come to and Eddie took off. Roxanne noticed she was naked and screamed. She covered her breasts with her hands and her pussy with her legs. A crowd started to gather. People pointed and laughed. Roxanne stood up. She wasn't sure what to do. She started to run home with a hand over her boobs and one over her pussy. This was slowing her down and she knew it. "Damnit!" Roxanne thought. She removed her hands and started sprinting in proper running form. Her body was exposed and everyone could see everything. Roxanne got home and started crying. The next day she saw pictures of herself unconscious and in sexy poses all over the neighborhood. Roxanne was mortified. Later, a girl named Zoe knocked on her door. She told her that her and some other Eddie victims were getting together for a drink and well, you know what happened next. Roxanne was happy he was dead and was glad she'd never have to see his face again, or so she thought.

Roxanne was so excited that day. She had bought tickets to the movie theater's horror movie marathon. They were showing all of the best slasher movies of all time leading up to the midnight premiere of the new slasher "The Masked Horror." Roxanne was waiting for this movie for two years. Roxanne got dressed in a black tank top, green miniskirt, and black flip-flops. Roxanne drove to the movie theater and began the marathon. The marathon started at 10:00 am and went to 2:30 am. Roxanne chugged energy drink after energy drink to try to stay awake, but right before the premiere, she started to get tired. About ten times more people came in for the premiere. The theater was packed. Roxanne decided to rest her eyes a bit during the trailers, but dozed off.

Roxanne woke up abruptly. She looked around, the theater was empty. The movie was still going. "Where'd everybody go? Does the movie suck or something?" she asked. She kept watching. On the screen she saw a girl with black hair and green eyes running and screaming. Behind her was a man with a red and black shirt and a black fedora hat. His face was burnt and he was wearing a glove with four long blades. "Wait, I thought this was about a guy in a skeleton mask." Roxanne said. The girl on the screen tripped and started scooting away from the villain. Roxanne got a look at her face. "Dang, she's hot. I feel like I've seen her somewhere." Roxanne said. The villain in the movie slashed at the girl's dress and it fell off. The girl wasn't wearing any underwear and was completely nude. "Those classic horror movie nude scenes." Roxanne laughed. She looked at the girl's naked body. "Wow, nice boobs." Roxanne thought. "Wait a minute" Roxanne looked closer at the girl's face and body. She recognized her alright. The girl was her. Roxanne got freaked out. "What the- What the hell is this?!" she shouted. The villain in the movie approached the screen Roxanne. "Are you scared Roxanne?" he said in a low creepy voice. Roxanne got up from her seat. She was terrified. The man spoke again. "I'm not talking to the Roxanne on the screen." he said. Roxanne froze. She was petrified. The screen Roxanne started laughing. The villain on the screen was looking right at Roxanne. He then walked forward and stepped out of the screen. He walked towards Roxanne. Roxanne just stood there speechless. Her heart was beating as fast as a machine gun and she was shaking like an earthquake. "Remember me?" the man asked. "You killed me. You
should remember." Roxanne's face turned white. "N-No, it's impossible." she said. "Oh, it's possible. Hear I am." Eddie said.*

Roxanne pulled out her switchblade. "Stay back! Stay back! I mean it! I heard about you from April, Kiki, and Lindsay. I didn't think it was true, but I prepared myself just incase!" Roxane shouted. Eddie revealed his glove with the blades. "On guard." Eddie laughed. Roxanne slowly started to walk backwards. Eddie stepped closer. Roxanne threw her switchblade at him. It flew into his shoulder. Eddie screamed and Roxanne took off. Eddie pulled the blade out and threw it on the ground. "Dumb b*tch! Alright, she wants to get rough, I'll get rough." Eddie said angrily. Roxanne ran out of the theater and stopped. "Crap!" Roxanne shouted. The entire movie theater was pitch black. All the lights were off. Roxanne moved slowly with her hands out in front of her. About thirty steps out, she ran into someone. "Oh thank God! Please help! There's a crazy man after me!" Roxanne shouted. "I thought you liked the whole crazy psychopath thing." Eddie said. Roxanne immediately ran in the opposite direction not knowing where she was going. She saw a light coming from under a door. She ran over ad opened the door and then barricaded it. She turned around. She was in the projector room above the theater she was in. She grabbed everything and put it in front of the door. "There's no way that freak is getting in here." Roxanne said. All of the sudden, she felt a slap on her butt. She turned around and saw that the film was moving on its own. Roxanne was scared. All of the film went out of the projector all by itself. Roxanne was trapped in the room. The film started to wrap around Roxanne's wrists and ankles. Roxanne tried to struggle, but it was useless. The film threw Roxanne out the window. Roxanne screamed on her way down. She hit the floor hard. Roxanne moaned in pain. The film pulled her up by her wrists. Eddie walked up to her. My plan was to have the film catch you, but after that switchblade incident, I think you deserved a little pain. "Go to hell." Roxanne said. "Oh, I like this. You're anger makes this better. You're trying to act all tough. I'll make sure you change that attitude by the time this is over. That will make this ten times better." Eddie smirked. Roxanne spit in his face. "My, my, you more aggressive than Lindsay, but she wasn't that much fun. You're way more fun. I'm going to enjoy this." Eddie said. He grabbed her cheecks. Roxanne bit him. "Argh! I get it, I get it. You want to get it over with. Well let's do it then." Eddia laughed. Using his razor blade glove, Eddie cut the straps on Roxanne's tank top. It slid down right above her boobs. "Oooh, no bra." Eddie laughed. He yanked down her tank top all the way off. Her beautiful boobs were now exposed. Roxanne screamed. Eddie carressed her boobs. Eddie grabbed Roxanne's skirt and played with it. He lifted it up and looked under. "Ooooh, pink." he laughed. He ripped the skirt off and exposed Roxanne's pink panties. "Those are a little small on you, don't ya think?" Eddie smirked. "That's ok though, cause they're coming off." Roxanne tried to break free, but the film was too strong. Eddie sliced Roxanne's panties. They slid off and exposed her shaved, hairless pussy. "Ah, it's been too long since I've seen that." Eddie laughed. He grabbed her pussy and ran his hand along it. He turned her around and smacked her on her bare butt. Roxanne fought the film and shouted. It was useless. Roxanne started to cry. She struggled to hold the tears back. She didn't want to give him what he wanted, but it was also useless. Roxanne's tears started to run down her cheeks. "Aw, where's that tough girl now?" Eddie asked. "What do you want from me?" Roxanne asked. "Revenge." Eddie said. He pulled out his video camera. "With this camera, I can make you relive this dream for the rest of your life. Now, I think we're done here. Wake up." Eddie said. He walked away.*

Roxanne woke up. She looked up and saw a movie screen. There was a man in a skeleton mask attacking a blonde girl. "Thank God, it was just a dream." Roxanne thought. She felt really cold and looked down. She was naked. Roxanne couldn't believe it. She looked around and noticed that everyone in the theater was looking at her. Roxanne screamed and ran *toward the exit. Everyone ran at her trying to get a grab at her boobs, butt, and pussy. Roxanne tried to fight the mob, there were too many people grabbing her. Roxanne was carried to the center of the theater where she was groped and kissed for about half an hour. Some ushers came runnin in to help her. Three pushed the crowd back and the other wrapped his arms around her upper torso getting a good grasp on her boobs and drug her out of the theater. Everyone outside of the theater looked at Roxanne and started taking pictures and laughing. The manager of the movie theater grabbed Roxanne by the arm and walked her to her office. Roxanne could only use one arm to cover up, she debated whether or not to use it to cover her boobs or pussy. She decided to place it over her pussy. Roxanne's boobs were exposed. Everyone took pictures of her on the way to the manager's office. The manager opened a door and shoved Roxanne in. "Sit down!" the manager shouted. Roxanne sat down in a wooden chair that was freezing to Roxanne's butt. Roxanne covered her boobs with her arms and her pussy with her leg. "I don't think so." the manager said. "You think you're funny enough to strip naked in my theater? You don't get to cover up. Move her hands and leg now!" Roxanne reluctantly moved her hands. The manager got a good look at her. "You're never allowed in this theater again! And to make sure you never step foot in here, I'm gonna take your picture." Roxanne's heart started racing. The manager grabbed Roxanne and put her up against the wall. The manager took pictures of Roxanne's naked body. He took close ups of her face, boobs, pussy, butt, everything. "Is this really necessary? Don't you just need my face?" Roxanne asked. "No, just incase you pull another naked stunt with a different look, we'll know. All the workers will be required to study every picture. We're also gonna hang these up at the front of the theater." Roxanne started to cry thinking about all the people that will be looking at her naked body. When the manager was done with pictures, he threw Roxanne out of the theater.*

Roxanne ran home. As soon as she got home, she showered. She spent over an hour in the shower in a fetal position crying. She finally got out, got dressed, and went to bed. She had that same dream that night and woke up the next morning naked. Roxanne knew realized that every time she fell asleep, she'd wake up naked. Roxanne tried to make sure she only fell asleep at home when no one was there, but she wasn't that fortunate. Roxanne fell asleep on the subway once, that ended badly...for her. One time she fell asleep at her job at Chuck-E-Cheese, that was little Johnny's best birthday ever. Even when Roxanne was home alone, waking up naked made her feel embarrassed. Every time Roxanne fell asleep, she woke up naked and embarrassed.*
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to squall leonheart For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2012, 05:40 PM

I think I messed up a name somewhere but oh well
Old 11-18-2012, 09:03 PM

it wasn't as good as the last part you wrote, but hey who else writes stuff like this?
anyway, I still think it is good and really want to know if Eddie gets his comeuppance.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:13 AM

What Happens If the camera brakes? Do the girls wake up where they fell asleep?
Old 04-01-2013, 05:48 PM

Hello everybody, I'm Krystal. I'm afraid to inform you that squall leonheart will no longer be using this site. I have been asked to finish all his threads and stories. I promise I will try to be as good.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
Hello everybody, I'm Krystal. I'm afraid to inform you that squall leonheart will no longer be using this site. I have been asked to finish all his threads and stories. I promise I will try to be as good.
Why? What happened?
Old 04-01-2013, 11:19 PM

I guess they didn't feel like writing anymore. I'll try to do my best

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s