uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2016, 10:34 PM

Default Calendar Girls...Sorta

There is an upcoming production of Calendar Girls in my area, unfortunately for their advisement page under sex/nudity it states "There is partial/hidden nudity; characters disrobe onstage but never fully." So it looks to be pointless. Anyone ever go to one of these productions, is it worth the time and money?
Old 06-15-2016, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubwheat View Post
I mean like what's the source of the picture
There were several press photos on that website.
Old 06-15-2016, 05:23 AM

Thanked 25,485 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dablueguy687 View Post
There is an upcoming production of Calendar Girls in my area, unfortunately for their advisement page under sex/nudity it states "There is partial/hidden nudity; characters disrobe onstage but never fully." So it looks to be pointless. Anyone ever go to one of these productions, is it worth the time and money?
I haven't seen a production but have posted a lot of stage shots and promo pictures on this thread
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=57353
You will need to go back to 2013/2014 to find most of them - mainly UK productions.

I've posted a few from US productions over the past few months but there has been very little worth posting. US amateur thespians seem to be very shy compared to their UK counterparts.

The degree of nudity varies from production to production. In some productions the actresses undressed completely while hiding behind various props while in other productions they 'cheated' by wearing bodysuits or even bikinis.
You won't see any full on nudity since the whole point of the photo scene is the hidden nudity aspect.
Some companies also produce a calendar to complement their production which are sold at the performances.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reading67 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2016, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post
Article with description of the nudity - it also says they collect cell phones as you enter:
openthemagazine.com/article/art-culture/international-theatre-festival-so-what-if-i-am-naked#all

She stood naked on the stage. All that Mallika Taneja had was a thin hair band around her right wrist. ... Her skin shone under the light. Her hair, straight and brown, reached her shoulders. Her breasts, with large dark brown areolas, heaved down. Her hands fell on the side. Her belly protruded a little. Her hips curved gently. Below that was her black pubic hair, thighs, knees, calves, feet. ... She then turned right, a profile on fire, the arch of the back, the rise of the butt.

She's cute:

any more photos of her?
specially nude?
Old 06-18-2016, 08:11 AM

Thanked 40,423 Times in 1,470 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hswt View Post
any more photos of her?
specially nude?
Yes, I've at least three more (incl. FF, bush, etc in pretty high quality) but I can't publish them to the public domain
My mate's got contacts in the British press...if I post them, I'll be in big big trouble!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jacobite For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2016, 08:37 AM

Default Hi

Found this here..nzz.ch/zuerich/zuercher_kultur/ausbrechen-aus-sprach--und-kleiderschichten-1.18596344
Attached Thumbnails
short-pieces-nachwuchskuenstler-solos.jpg  

Last edited by Fango; 06-19-2016 at 12:03 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to grossman For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2016, 03:26 PM

Thanked 41,707 Times in 1,133 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevelvet View Post
Nic Green's Trilogy is back on tour! It will be playing in Melbourne from June 21 to June 26. Hopefully some of our Australian OCC members will be on hand to film this once in lifetime event.

melbourne.vic.gov.au/arts-and-culture/arts-house/whats-on-arts-house/Pages/trilogy.aspx
any news on this? anyone go?
The Following User Says Thank You to BareAll For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2016, 02:39 PM

Default Gertrude – The Cry at Theatre N16 London

I see a lot of live theatre (all types) & went to see Gertrude – The Cry at Theatre N16 London on the basis of a good theatre review & because I had enjoyed the previous 2 Barker plays I'd seen (neither containing nudity in these versions).

Having watch this version of Gertrude I would recommend for at least 3 reasons:

1 It is genuinely a very good play extremely well acted by the whole cast. For that reason alone it deserves a wider audience.
2. Isabella Urbanowicz as Gertrude
3. LJ Reeves as Ragusa

The performance takes place on a narrow stage in the centre of the room with at most 20 seats on either side. So wherever you sit you will be very close to the stage / action.

The 1st scene is the murder of Gertrude's husband where her lover insists she is naked for the act (only topless seen) & thence the 2 of them make love on top of her deceased husbands body.

Thereafter there is a blow job scene (partially hidden but his asset clearly in hand & visible), some very sexy scenes with Gertrude dressing 'as a wh*r*', showing off her lovely legs & flashing her panties at appropriate moments.

Later, after Gertrude has given birth to her lover's child, she breast feeds first her lover and then the baby. Later she flashes her breast at her Mother-in-Law and strips to her knickers whilst changing into a wedding dress.

Meanwhile LJ Reeves as Ragusa just has the one topless scene where she tempts Gertrude's lover into her bed.

Both Isabella Urbanowicz and LJ Reeves are extremely attractive - as well as very good & convincing actors. Indeed their (and rest of the cast) acting skills alone deserve to be seen by a bigger audience.

Throughout the lighting is good & the sex, nudity violence & bad language in the script accurately feeds through into the performance.

Links

britishtheatre.com/review-gertrude-the-cry-theatre-n16/

theplaysthethinguk.com/2016/06/16/gertrude-the-cry-theatre-n16/

Last edited by Fango; 06-24-2016 at 07:45 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to simonp782000 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2016, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonp782000 View Post
I see a lot of live theatre (all types) & went to see Gertrude – The Cry at Theatre N16 London on the basis of a good theatre review & because I had enjoyed the previous 2 Barker plays I'd seen (neither containing nudity in these versions).

Having watch this version of Gertrude I would recommend for at least 3 reasons:

1 It is genuinely a very good play extremely well acted by the whole cast. For that reason alone it deserves a wider audience.
2. Isabella Urbanowicz as Gertrude
3. LJ Reeves as Ragusa

The performance takes place on a narrow stage in the centre of the room with at most 20 seats on either side. So wherever you sit you will be very close to the stage / action.

The 1st scene is the murder of Gertrude's husband where her lover insists she is naked for the act (only topless seen) & thence the 2 of them make love on top of her deceased husbands body.

Thereafter there is a blow job scene (partially hidden but his asset clearly in hand & visible), some very sexy scenes with Gertrude dressing 'as a wh*r*', showing off her lovely legs & flashing her panties at appropriate moments.

Later, after Gertrude has given birth to her lover's child, she breast feeds first her lover and then the baby. Later she flashes her breast at her Mother-in-Law and strips to her knickers whilst changing into a wedding dress.

Meanwhile LJ Reeves as Ragusa just has the one topless scene where she tempts Gertrude's lover into her bed.

Both Isabella Urbanowicz and LJ Reeves are extremely attractive - as well as very good & convincing actors. Indeed their (and rest of the cast) acting skills alone deserve to be seen by a bigger audience.

Throughout the lighting is good & the sex, nudity violence & bad language in the script accurately feeds through into the performance.

Links

britishtheatre.com/review-gertrude-the-cry-theatre-n16/

theplaysthethinguk.com/2016/06/16/gertrude-the-cry-theatre-n16/
She was topless in Spotless

Last edited by Fango; 06-24-2016 at 07:45 PM.
Old 07-01-2016, 04:55 PM

Default plays with nudity in London

Now that both "Mrs Henderson Presents" and "Gertrude – The Cry" came to an end, are there any Good plays in London these days with nudity ? I'll be in London for 2 weeks mid July
The Following User Says Thank You to empty For This Useful Post:

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s