uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-11-2018, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicade View Post
Here is a true story I posted some years ago that you might like...
its in 2 parts.

Part 1 https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...2&postcount=84

Part 2 https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...6&postcount=85
Great story! Do you know if Glastonbury still has showers like this? Did you notice anyone particularly embarrassed at the shower situation, covering up or keeping on underwear/swimwear?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2018, 10:52 PM

Thanked 2,891 Times in 298 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebsationally View Post
Great story! Do you know if Glastonbury still has showers like this? Did you notice anyone particularly embarrassed at the shower situation, covering up or keeping on underwear/swimwear?
They still have the solar showers, weather they are still open plan in the day of the smart phone I am not sure. I suspect not, but hey its Glastonbury so you never know. That account was written in a day when phones didn't do what they do know.

To answer your other question nobody covered up...it was a sort of "unsaid" peer pressure if you get my drift. You felt compelled to just go with it. I am just glad that it was a warm day...ahem!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2018, 11:33 PM

Thanked 2,557 Times in 95 Posts
Default Story One

I grew up in camps and in sports, so for me it was always open shower stalls as with most locker rooms and summer camps. Just something I had become used to. I was working on staff at one summer camp where there were a few bathhouses, but the newest and nicest camper showers (hot water) in the middle of the camp had an adult and a kids side, not odd when you consider it was boy scouts. But occasionally there'd be a female leader and so on the adult side there was a sign to hang across that would flip and said men/women so adult leaders knew not to go in. Oddly enough, the road that went around the bathhouse went up the hill and from the top of the hill just before rounding the corner you could see down into the adult side. It wasn't a hidden area, from inside you could clearly look up and out and see people coming around the turn in the road. Again, usually being almost all boys it wasn't a big deal and I just assume the female leaders probably showered at like 4am if at all.

In 3 years on staff and more years before that as a camper, I had never seen anyone in that shower area, let alone a female in the shower until one night the water to the staff laundry/shower building had gone out. We had an actual building with separate stalls and a lounge area with the laundry, it was loads better than the campers had. But that night it was dark and there was a thunderstorm projected for later in the middle of the night. As leader of an emergency crew I had to go out and make sure camper tents were secured and my zone was the west ridge. After finishing the last site I was walking back with one team member (buddy system) and the other two had already gone back when finishing their last site. We walked often with no lights because it saves our night vision, and the gravel roads were easy to see in contrast with the woods/ditch/grassy areas. It was after curfew for campers so no one except staff and leaders were supposed to be out of their campsites. We come around the turn talking and both see at the same time, our two hot (relatively) kitchen staff females in the changing area with a lantern on. It was amazing, we were able to see them, and they could not see us without our lights since they had no night vision. We were very far away and couldn't make out a nipple from that distance, only the mounds for boobs and dark area of pubic hair, but for two teenage boys who for two months had only been around other boys, it was the greatest moment of the summer. We waited the entire time for them to finish, and then waited for them to walk away and we waited until at least 5 minutes after we couldn't hear them walking on the gravel before we went on. We never told anyone else there.
Old 04-14-2018, 12:38 AM

Thanked 2,557 Times in 95 Posts
Default Story Two

Right after college my wife and I were on a road trip when we pulled in to an rv style camp site for the night. We were not really mature yet, though thought we were and so we were having drinks and playing card games in the back of the SUV because we weren't ready to go to bed yet, it was still early. Very early for our college partying lifestyle.

We decide to go use the showers and get cleaned up, brush teeth, etc. to get ready for bed. The toilet/shower building was next to the small lake very close to us. It only had one door on one side when we walked up so realized it was co-ed. I go in, looks like my high school wrestlers locker room but brighter and cleaner. Maybe there was a double vanity along one wall, a bench in the middle and then opposite wall from the sinks there were a few toilets in stalls, opposite the entry door was a cinder block divider wall with a 6 foot gap into the open shower room that was slightly smaller than the "main" area, about 12x12 with I think 8 shower heads on 3 walls all around and a smooth concrete floor.

She was very shy but at the time she was deeply infatuated with me and I would often convince her to do things she normally wouldn't like sex in the ocean in broad daylight, road head every time we were in the car for more than 45 minutes, etc. So I convince her it'll be fine, the campsite is mostly empty (it very well was nearly full, but we pulled in in the dark and parked in one of the first spots), and we hadn't seen anyone walk by us to the showers, likely because we were in the car with the lights on and drinking/listening to music/playing games. In an instant I began planning to have sex with her in the shower.

So I strip down first, and lay my clothes on the bench, head into the shower and I wave her over, proving it is safe. She strips down and walks over. We start side by side, but inevitably share a shower head being young and in love/lust and begin to fondle each other. Just as I am about to bend her over against the wall and enter her from behind the door opens and a much older gentlemen walks in two steps before looking us and she and he both jumped very startled. She tries to hide herself with her hands, but I have a large boner I am sure I am not hiding well but I think he was trying not to look and the poor man was stammering an apology. I waved at him and said something to the effect of "no worries, come on in, it's a community shower right?" My wife is attempting to stand behind me and with her arms in front of her chest and now very tense. I move to my shower head and now she is staring at me with her backside facing the 'common' area where the man was starting to brush his teeth. I get the soap and start soaping her and I up. She just stands still doing nothing. He stripped down and had the largest area of fuzzy grey pubic hair all over both thighs too. He comes into the shower and is careful not to look at us, just like she is not looking at him. We all shower in complete silence then I go get our towels and we wrap up. She and I brush our teeth and then head to the car while he is still in there.

She was quite upset with me when we got in, not to the point she was going to yell, but that she was giving me the silent treatment. The next day was fine, and we could see all the RV's and vehicles in the campsite. Amazed only the one man came in. After many years we've only laughed about it and told the story to one other couple friends of ours when we were all drinking together and pretty much never spoke about it again as though she has tried to forget it.

Last edited by Merp; 04-14-2018 at 12:39 AM. Reason: title
Old 04-14-2018, 05:29 PM

My wife doesnt shy away from communal showers at all. We have been to nudist resort communal showers. Whats really cool is we used to frequent a pool/rec center and several days a week the college swim team practiced there. It was a great time to check out smokin hot swim team gal with killer ass and legs. My wife is bi and enjoyed them very much as well. When we leave for he showers she would often get in there same time as the swim team girls. Shes very casual about nudity and some of those girls were prudes and change fast but some were comfortable to have a good extensive group shower while visiting and she would make small talk with them. Shes close to thier age. She would mention which ones looked good in the shower and what their nipples and crotches looked like.
Old 04-15-2018, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post
Last summer I was at a German sauna, and the showers there are all open and mixed gender. I saw numerous couples showering naked without a care in the world. Couples next to single guys, next to other couples, no one seemed concerned. But for me as an observer, it was amazing. Many of the girls were extremely attractive, and here they were fully naked and showering just a few feet away from me. A highlight of the day was showering with a pair of sisters who were probably 18 and 20 years old with incredible bodies.
Did you see if they looked at your penis? I'm assuming you had a chance to check out their bodies - what did they look like?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to londondude_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2018, 10:27 PM

Thanked 5,303 Times in 191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by londondude_01 View Post
Did you see if they looked at your penis? I'm assuming you had a chance to check out their bodies - what did they look like?
They certainly saw my penis. But I was more interested in seeing their bodies than making sure they checked out mine. It's not every day that you see 18 and 20 year old girls showering naked in full view. They were both thin and fit. The younger girl had small breasts with small nipples, a cute little ass, and a totally shaven pussy. The older girl had larger breasts with larger areolas, a great ass, and a landing strip above her pussy. They were there with their mother and father, also both naked. The sisters didn't mind being naked with their dad.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to c747584@trbvm.com For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2018, 01:24 AM

Default Meeting the family

A couple of years ago, the wife and I returned to my small hometown to see my family over Christmas. My sister, wanting to keep up with some water aerobics exercise she had been doing where she lived, convinced my wife to join her for a random class at the local YMCA.

After the class, busy in conversation and not knowing the setup there at all, they got naked under their towels and walked through to the shower area expecting their own private stalls.

My wife described being greeted by about 15 mainly elderly ladies completely naked in an open communal shower. This was all they had there so at that point they were left with no real choice but to hang their towels up and join them. She told me her and my sister REALLY got to know either well that day!
Old 04-19-2018, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnugget13 View Post
A couple of years ago, the wife and I returned to my small hometown to see my family over Christmas. My sister, wanting to keep up with some water aerobics exercise she had been doing where she lived, convinced my wife to join her for a random class at the local YMCA.

After the class, busy in conversation and not knowing the setup there at all, they got naked under their towels and walked through to the shower area expecting their own private stalls.

My wife described being greeted by about 15 mainly elderly ladies completely naked in an open communal shower. This was all they had there so at that point they were left with no real choice but to hang their towels up and join them. She told me her and my sister REALLY got to know either well that day!
Wow! Were either one of them freaked out? Was it their first communal shower too?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dango825 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2018, 04:43 PM

Apparently there's a popular wedding destination in Mexico that has a two-person open shower where the bridal party gets ready. Some brides and bridesmaids have gotten to know one another a little better.

Quote:
After lunch we all headed back to the bridal casita to shower. We were short a few towels but Kelley quickly brought up some more. One thing I was not aware of was the double shower! I got to know my MOH on a whole new level as we showered face to face in the double shower! No worries though, just another fun twist to the wedding!
hxxps://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g150793-d152864-r23146946-Vallarta_Adventures_Las_Caletas_Beach_Hideaway-Puerto_Vallarta.html

Photo: hxxps://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/reviews/r/2675-las-caletas/
Photo: hxxps://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/9532-las-caletas-site-review/?do=findComment&comment=163286
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dango825 For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, shower

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s