uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-19-2017, 08:00 AM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 197 Posts
Default #8 - My 100th Dive

About – Marie, Nineteen from Minneapolis, Minnesota. Planning to spend the next year as a gap year, working as a dive instructor in Costa Rica.

Story –
Unsure of what I wanted to do with my life, I decided to take a year off before starting college. I had been to Costa Rica a few times with my parents and loved the atmosphere. One of my favorite things was learning how to dive. Since then I have been diving many times and obtained certifications, so when I got to Costa Rica I was able to find work at a dive company. My job is to take divers out and make sure they have a great, safe experience. We work in small teams and one of the perks is that I get to go on the dives with the customers. This is a dream job.

Many divers have a ritual where they dive naked for their 100th dive. The company I work for subscribes to this ritual. When it is an employee’s 100th dive, they dive naked. The company won’t force you, but there is a little bit of peer pressure involved and it’s a very close team. Today was going to be my 100th dive as we had a small bulletin board with the countdown for newer employees. I was not happy about this ritual, but I love the job and the people I work with. I’m also the only female dive instructor on staff and don’t want to seem like I can’t hang with the rest of the dive instructors.

I remember back to my first week on the job when I witnessed my first naked dive. I didn’t know about the ritual at the time and got on the boat with my co-workers and the customers who were going out for a dive. They announced on the boat that it was Kevin’s 100th dive and per the ritual he was diving naked. My first thought was, what kind of lunatics am I working with.

I still have many images of Kevin’s 100th dive that I can’t get out of my head. Like when he stripped down, I noticed he had the smallest penis I’d ever seen. I still think about his tiny penis floating in the water every time I see him. Our co-workers started calling him Thimble because they say you could fit his penis in a thimble. I never call him Thimble, but must admit I laugh when I hear them calling him that. But he doesn’t seem to mind, it’s just friendly banter. These guys I work with are insane.

Now the shoe was going to be on the other foot as Kevin was on the boat today as well as Juan and Rico, two of the local dive instructors. Juan announced to the passengers that today was my 100th dive and that I’d be doing it naked. I wish he didn’t announce it as I was hoping to strip quickly without fanfare. Now it felt like everyone was watching me as we got closer to the dive site.

There were three couples on the boat, but most of the others were single men. I got pared up with a group of guys that included three men from Japan and their interpreter. The interpreter explained in Japanese what was about to happen and the men had surprised looks on their faces.

We finally got to the dive site. Now it was my time to get naked and I was very nervous about it since I’m not the type to get naked in front of people I’m not dating. I wasn’t sure what was going to be more embarrassing, getting naked in front of co-workers, or the strangers.

With everyone cheering me on I took off my bikini top and freed the boobs, feeling the sun on them for the first time. Then before I could think twice, I pulled down my bottoms and finished preparing for my dive.

It wasn’t long before we were in the water, and my group was following behind me. They probably got an interesting view as I kicked my legs to swim. Like Kevin’s dive, they will probably be stuck with images of my boobs floating in the water, or my large, dark bush in the water. I should probably mention that I don’t believe in shaving my privates, so I’m very hairy down below.

When the dive was over I got back on the boat and got dressed. My co-workers gave me pats on the back and told me they were proud that I went through with it. The only downside is that my new nickname is Bushy, but I don’t even care. I guess I’ve become as insane as the rest of them.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2017, 07:55 AM

Default #9 - Ant Attack

About: Abigail, 23 years old from Provo, Utah. Joined the Peace Corp and is living in Cameroon.

Story:
If you live in a different culture long enough, every now and then you have an embarrassing moment. I’m going to tell you the story of my most embarrassing moment since I’ve been in Cameroon. It’s actually my most embarrassing moment ever.

I live in a small town in Cameroon with a host family. Father, mother and two young sons. I’ve become very close to them. They really are like family to me. The father is one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met and the mother has a great sense of humor. The kids are very well behaved for 8 & 10 years old.

My host mother told me about a picnic they were planning with some of their extended family and friends. I haven’t met many of their family and friends, and agreed I’d go with them as they wanted me to meet them.

We got in the family vehicle (falling apart old truck) and drove to a somewhat remote area. It was very beautiful there, very lush and green. A wonderful place to have a picnic. It reminded me of picnics with my family in Utah.

After we were done eating I was sitting on the ground talking to one of the women. All of the sudden I felt a bite on my leg and then another on my stomach. I was wearing a long dress, so it wasn’t convenient to assess the situation. I stood up and that’s when I realized that I was sitting on an ant hill and the ants had traveled up the beautiful long dress I was wearing.

As I fought the ants I did my best to stay modest, but there were more ants under my dress than I originally thought. I must have been so focused on the conversation that I didn’t feel them. After more painful bites, I decided the hell with modesty and threw off the dress. This is when I saw I had a lot of ants on me and now a few other women noticed and came over to help with the ant removal. The bites were very painful and I could see through the tears in my eyes that everyone at the picnic had stopped what they were doing and were watching my situation with concern. At this point, there were about 20 sets of eyes on me.

I heard my host mother talking behind me and before I knew it she started to unsnap my bra. I reached back and asked her to leave it in place, but she smacked my hand like I was her child, unsnapped my bra and pulled it away. I was now bare breasted in front of all these people including my host father. There were ants in my bra and on my chest, so I guess I’m grateful they were being removed.

Then without warning my host mother whipped down my granny panties and starting smacking ants off my ass. Although embarrassing, for some reason this seemed somewhat comical to me. Being completely naked in front of a group of people while a Cameroonian woman smacks ants off my ass. It doesn’t get much more ridiculous than that. I wonder if those people were shocked that I shave off my pubic hair. I’m not sure about grooming habits here and if they consider it normal. I guess it’s all part of the exchange of cultures that I came here for (LOL).

Once all of the ants were removed they gave me back my bra and panties, so I could put them back on. I stood like that until they were finished removing the ants from my dress so I could put it back on.

I spent the rest of the picnic completely mortified about the spectacle my host family and their friends witnessed. It will be a while before I can look any of them in the eye. Yes, that was definitely my most embarrassing moment ever.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2017, 07:48 AM

Default #10 - Backyard Bucket Bath

About: Jessica, 23 years old from San Diego. She is a Peace Corps worker living with a family in rural Guatemala.

Story:
I’ve been living in a small village in Guatemala for the past 6 months with a local host family. The family consists of a husband and wife and their two young boys, aged 5 and 6. The husband’s father also lives with us.

The kids are a lot of fun to hang out with. Yesterday we went fishing at a nearby pond. The area is very muddy and all three of us fell in the mud multiple times. By the time we left we were all caked in mud. It looked like we had been rolling in the mud rather than fishing.

As we approached the house my host mom was sitting outside on the porch. The kids ran up towards the front door and their mom told them to stop and that they would have to go around back and wash up before she would let them in the house. They then took off to the back of the house.

I figured those comments were meant for the boys and continued to walk towards the front door looking forward to cleaning up in the bathroom. My host mother told me to stop and that I also had to wash up around back before I could enter the house. She said she would leave towels out back to dry off with and wear before I enter the house.

When I went to the back of the house the boys had already stripped off and were washing with water from a large bucket. Kids at that age have no modesty as they just happily washed off all the mud from their bodies, oblivious to their surroundings. When they were done they ran inside the back of the house laughing, butt naked.

Now it was my turn to get clean. We live in a rural area and most of the houses lack indoor plumbing. You’ll often see people washing in the nearby river, or sometimes taking a bucket bath outside their house. Although it’s common, I didn’t think I’d ever be one of those people as the house I live in has indoor plumbing and I haven’t shed my western modesty.

I surveyed the scene and notice some people sitting outside the nearby houses. Fortunately, the houses aren’t too close, but they are still close enough that you could see everything your neighbors do. I noticed Mr. Garcia working behind his house. He noticed me too and waved. I waved back. I know him from the local store where I buy my convenience items as he’s usually behind the register. Wish he was working at the store today instead of in his yard.

I stripped off my top, but made sure I faced away from my neighbors as I scrubbed myself clean. Then came the moment of truth as I stripped off my muddy bottoms. I continued to face away from my neighbors, figuring it was better to give them a cheeky moon than the whole show. I almost checked to see if anyone was watching, but couldn’t bear the thought of Mr. Garcia waving to me again while I was naked. I hope this isn’t a point of discussion next time I buy chips and a coke at his store. “Hey, I saw your bare butt the other day….”

After I was done washing I noticed that my host mother neglected to put a towel out back. I did a little shake dance to get some of the excess water off me. My room is close to the back door, so I figured I could slip inside undetected. When I walked in the house my host dad and grandpa were standing about 10 feet away from me. I let out a shriek and instinctively covered my breasts and vajayjay with my hands and arms. My host dad, looking stunned, asked why I was wet and naked. I explained I was muddy and had to wash off before entering the house as I embarrassingly walked past them to my room. Yes, living in a rural Guatemala is quite the adventure, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:51 AM

The story I posted today is the last one I have fully written at this time. I have concepts for additional stories, but have not advanced them yet. It may be a while before I post my next story. Hope you've enjoyed the ones I posted above.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2018, 09:48 AM

Default New Stories

I've been working on some new stories. Below is the first one I've completed.
Old 01-04-2018, 09:53 AM

Default #11 - Trip to Yap

About: Lisa, 23 years old from Dallas. She is visiting her brother Gary who is a Peace Corps volunteer in Micronesia (Yap).

Story:
I’m on an amazing 10-day trip to visit my brother who is a Peace Corps volunteer in Micronesia. He lives on an island called Yap and works as a teacher on the island. Yap is an interesting place. When I arrived on the island via plane there was a woman handing out leis. Unlike most airport greeters you see elsewhere, she was topless. In the old days, men and women on the island didn’t wear shirts or anything on top. Today you’ll still find toplessness on the island, especially among the older citizens, and on special occasions.

The trip has been amazing so far, I did a lot of snorkeling and diving. I’ve been living with my brother and his host family. I also got a chance to meet some of the other Peace Corps volunteers living on the island.

A few days into the trip my brother asked me if I’d like to visit one of the outer islands. The people of the island adhere to the old customs, and it’s almost mandatory for citizens of the island to be topless. It’s even expected that visitors who stay on the island for longer than a few days should also be topless.

I was a bit apprehensive about the toplessness, but this sounded like a terrific opportunity to experience a society much different from the US, so I agreed to visit the island. There’s a boat that takes people from island to island and one morning we got on the boat for the adventure. My brother has been there many times before and he has a few friends on the island.

As the boat was approaching the shore I noticed the other people on the boat started removing their tops. My brother also took off his shirt. Then he turned to me and told me I should take off my shirt and bra now before we go ashore. I immediately felt butterflies in my stomach.

I looked around and nobody was paying too much attention to me, so I stripped off my t-shirt and was now down to my white bra. Then I reached back and unclasped my bra and let it fall off my chest, exposing my boobs to the sun, my brother and everyone on the boat. I was pretty embarrassed because it was the first time my brother saw me topless, at least since I was very young. I could feel my face turn red. My brother said I shouldn’t be embarrassed because it’s normal here and everyone else is topless. He said I’d get used to it.

As we got off the boat we were greeted by one of my brother’s friend who lives on the island. He brought us to his house where he lives with his parents and siblings. We stayed there for the two days we were on the island.

It was a little awkward as I was introduced to the members of the family we stayed with. They were very friendly, and I got bare chested hugs from all of them including the dad. It’s not every day you find yourself with your bare breasts pressed against the bare chest of an older man you don’t know.

I offered to help make dinner that night. We did some of the prep sitting outside with the family, getting to know each other. To prepare one of the items I had to pound the ingredient with a large, heavy tool. As I was doing this I could feel my breasts bouncing around uncontrollably in front of everyone. I could have really used a bra in that instance as bras do provide some functional use.

The next day, the family we were staying with wanted to take us on a tour around their village. The mother thought it would be cool if I dressed up as a local. The locals basically wear colorful skirts called “lava lavas” which are made of banana fiber and hibiscus bark. I put on one of hers and have to admit they look pretty cool. It was a little difficult to tie the skirt and it unfortunately fell off my hips a few times, exposing half of my thonged-ass to those behind me. Other than the mooning, the village was awesome, and we met many locals including some politicians. It was a great to experience a different culture, the only downside was my sunburned nipples.
Old 01-15-2018, 08:54 AM

Default #12 Japanese Onsen

About: Stacy, 22 years old from Portland. She moved to Japan with her boyfriend Billy 3 months ago.

Hi all. Living in Japan these last few months has been amazing. I’d like to tell you about a recent experience at an onsen. If you don’t know what an onsen is, it’s a public bath where you go and bathe with other people. I know, to Americans this seems strange since we have our own bathroom, but it’s an iconic experience in Japan, so Billy and I decided to check one out.

The onsen we chose was near our apartment. It was a little strange to get used to, especially being naked around strangers. As a foreigner it’s hard to not stick out. This one was separated by sex, but I think I would have preferred something more private for Billy and I since my Japanese still isn’t good and it was hard for me to communicate with the local women who came over to talk to me.

Not knowing what our first experience would be like, Billy and I agreed to keep it to an hour and meet back in the lobby. When I got dressed and returned to the lobby I saw Billy talking with a short, chubby, older man. When I walked over, Billy introduced me to the man whose name was Haru. Billy met Haru in the bath and told him about me in the women’s bath and how he wished he could be with me at the onsen. Haru said he knew a place we could go that is co-ed where we could be in the bath together.

Haru said he’d come with us so he could navigate and we all got into our car. On the way to the onsen Haru told us a little about himself and I found out that he’s a physics professor who at one time taught in the US at Stanford, which is my alma mater. We exchanged some stories about Stanford and I found out that he knew some of the faculty members that I knew. It’s a small world after all.

We parked the car and got out. As we were crossing the street Haru told us to walk to a bridge and look out at the scenery. The onsen was outdoors and could be seen from the bridge. There were three older men in the bath. I should mention three very naked men, and the water was very clear, so I saw more than I would have liked - LOL.

We walked into a building that housed the entrance to the bath. There was a friendly guy who was working the door and after some chit-chat we paid our fees and were given two towels each, a modesty towel and a regular towel.

Then we were shown to an area where we were to disrobe and wash up before going through a door to the outside. The locker/shower area was separated by sex, so I walked in one door and Billy and Haru took the other door. The women’s area was empty and I got undressed and washed myself even though I had just done this a little earlier at the other onsen.

When I was done it was time to walk through the door to the onsen outside. I grabbed my modesty towel as you are supposed to and used it to cover my front. It didn’t cover very much, but covered my boobs and the bottom of the towel landed a few inches past my crotch. As usual with modesty towels, my back end was left uncovered.

As I walked out the door to the outside I noticed the bridge and a group of people looking down at the onsen area just as we had done earlier, but this time I was one of the naked people. Billy and Haru had already entered the bath and waved to me as I entered the outside area. As I walked to the bath a wind kicked up and blew my towel covering my lower nudity, flashing the others in the bath and those watching from the bridge.

As I got into the water I did as I was instructed in the last onsen and put the towel on top of my head after getting in the water. This was a little embarrassing as the water was very clear and as I looked out at my fellow bathers I saw five penises facing my direction. Billy had already met the other bathers and introduced me to them. We spent a little time getting to know each other and they were interested in why we were in Japan.

After about 15 minutes the guy we met working the front door came over to us with some tea and asked if we wanted some. It was very delicious. Then he told us that he had a second bath, but it was under renovations and would be ready in about a week. He was really excited about the bath and told us to take a walk with him to check it out. So Billy, Haru and I and our three new friends got out of the bath to follow him. I noticed at this point nobody really cared about covering up, so I got out of the bath to join the group and just held my modesty towel in my hand instead of using it to cover. The only clothed one of the seven of us led the way as the naked group followed behind. When we got to the new bath the attendant showed us all of the upgrades he did. It was a cool bath, we’ll have to go back one of these days.

After checking out the renovations we went back to the onsen. The three men we met at the onsen left and we were joined by a few new guys. I didn’t think about it at the time, but I was the only woman in the mixed bath while I was there. It would have been nice if there were other women, but at least I was able to spend time with Billy.

After we were done we drove Haru back to his car and exchanged numbers and made plans to check out a new restaurant together next week. Billy and I plan to explore more onsens as we adapt to life in Japan.
Old 01-28-2018, 09:05 AM

Default #13 - Rural Chinese Hospital

About: Michelle, 26 years old, originally from Seattle, Washington. She is living in China with her husband who works for a Chinese manufacturing company.

Story:
My husband and I have been living in Shanghai for most of the past year, where he works for a manufacturing company. It’s a modern city and I have great access to healthcare, which is important since I am 3 months pregnant. My doctor in Shanghai is a woman originally from Great Britain and a native English speaker, which makes the process easier.

About a month ago we had to temporarily relocate to a more rural part of the country as my husband is working on a project at a plant a long way from Shanghai. This past Tuesday I had some spotting and a little pain and thought it would be best to find a local doctor who could make sure that the baby was OK.

Not knowing where to go my husband asked his company’s benefits area about the local hospitals and doctors. They suggested I go to a hospital that was near our apartment. My husband couldn’t go with me as he had to work, but I headed out to the hospital.

When I got there, I told them my problem and asked if I could see a doctor. They told me I had two options, I could either go to their women’s clinic next door, but I would have to wait two days, or I could use the general hospital, but I wouldn’t be guaranteed a female doctor. If I chose the general hospital I only had about a 60-minute wait.

I didn’t want to wait two days, so I told them I’d stay here at the general hospital, but asked if I could have an English-speaking doctor. They said they couldn’t guarantee it, but would try to accommodate my request. Then they sent me to room 305 on the third floor.

The room was very large, like a gymnasium, and there was a nurse at a desk when you walk in the door. I gave my paperwork to the nurse and she said she would call me when it was my time, and that I should find a seat until then. There weren’t many seats available, but I found one and sat down. I stood out a little bit as the only westerner in the room.

In the large room were four adjoined curtained areas that were the exam rooms. The rest of the room was a waiting area where the patients and their families waited to be called. Right away I noticed when the room was a little quiet you could hear the doctors speaking with the patients.

Not only was there a lack of privacy due to being able to hear what the doctors were saying, but occasionally people in the waiting area would poke their heads into the curtained area to talk to the doctors. One person who went to speak with a doctor pulled the curtain back to the point that I saw a man with his pants down getting an injection in his butt. Nobody in the waiting area seemed to be surprised by that. At this point I was a little nervous for my exam, but I didn’t have much choice in this town. I guess people here are used to the lack of privacy in medical situations given the large population, and I’d have to adapt and go with the flow.

After waiting for over an hour the nurse called my name and told me to enter curtain #3. When I opened the curtain, I saw the last patient from behind, naked from the waist down putting her clothes on. It’s kind of an assembly line with little time to get ready from patient to patient.

As she finished getting dressed I met the doctor who was male, but who spoke decent English, so communication wasn’t a problem. I told the doctor the problems I was experiencing as the last patient left the area I was in.

After I finished describing my issue he told me to go to the area where I saw the previous patient getting dressed and take off everything from the waist down and get up on the table. The doctor continued scribbling notes as I walked over to the area he pointed out. Unfortunately, I was wearing pants today and had to strip them off along with my underwear. After I disrobed from the waist down I walked over to the table and got on it just as he was finished writing in his journal.

Once I was on the table the doctor moved over to a stool positioned near the table and helped guide my legs into the stirrups. The doctor started with an internal exam and while his fingers were inside me, the doctor in the area next to mine started talking to him in Mandarin. The next thing I know the other doctor moved the curtain aside and walked into my exam room and continued his conversation. When I looked into the adjoining room I saw an old man on the exam table, naked from the waist down just as I was. At least we were on equal footing. We both gave each other a sympathetic look and then looked away just as the doctors finished their conversation. Then the other doctor went back into his exam area and closed the curtain. I was nervous this morning about the thought of a stranger seeing my vagina, and now the count was at three strangers seeing my vagina this morning.

The doctor said he needed to do an ultrasound. He grabbed an internal ultrasound, also known as a “dildo cam” due to its shape and came over to me. He put a condom on the tool and lubed it up. Then he put it inside me and got down to business. Just as the exam started a woman from the waiting area entered the room and started talking to the doctor. I made out from the conversation that her son was a patient of the doctor and she was asking some follow up questions. During the whole conversation her eyes were laser-locked on my crotch. The count was now up to four that had seen my vagina this morning.

Luckily that only lasted about a minute and she left the room. About 15 or 20 seconds later I realized that the sounds of the people in the waiting area weren’t as muffled. I looked up and saw that the woman left the curtain where she entered open and some of the men and women in the waiting area could see in. I pointed it out to the doctor and asked him to close the curtain.

What I didn’t think about was once the doctor stood up and moved from between my legs, he gave the people watching an unobstructed view, me with my legs spread, dildo cam still inside me. The doctor walked over to the curtain and closed it. End of show. Now I’d estimate the number of people who saw my vagina this morning to be about 10 – 12.

When the doctor was done he told me that everything looked fine and pressed a button on his desk. Then he told me I could get dressed and helped me down from the table. As I was walking towards the dressing area the next woman walked in, getting a view of my ass just like I did the woman before me. Final count of those seeing my ass this morning, two including the doctor.
Old 03-31-2018, 07:11 PM

Default #14 - Honeymoon in Aruba

About: Emma 24 years old, from Biloxi, Mississippi. She just got married to Chuck.

Chuck and I got married in Biloxi on Saturday in a beautiful Southern wedding and are now on our honeymoon in Aruba. It’s been a relaxing honeymoon and we’ve been spending a lot of time at the beach. Yesterday while we were hanging out at the beach we were approached by a local woman from Aruba who asked if we’d like a couple’s massage. At first we said no, but she was very persistent in a friendly way. Her name was Amal and we talked for a while and got to know a little about her. She was so nice that we agreed to follow her for massages.

Amal has a booth on the beach where she gives massages and she took us to it. The booth is a wooden structure with curtains for privacy, but as it was windy the curtains didn’t provide much privacy. As we walked over, we could see the massage tables each time the wind blew.

When we entered the booth, we were introduced to George, a man in his 50s who we found out was Amal’s husband. George told us he was originally from Nigeria but moved to Aruba after meeting Amal. This was their family business and he is also a massage therapist. After a few minutes of small talk, it was time for the massage. Amal asked if we had a preference for which therapist we wanted for each of us. I know that Chuck doesn’t like massages from men, so I offered to take George and Chuck would get massaged by Amal.

Amal told us to strip everything off and cover ourselves with the sheets on the tables. I asked if we should strip completely, and Amal confirmed that she prefers we strip down completely to give the most relaxing massage. She said it’s not a big deal as all their clients do it.

George and Amal left the booth and we got undressed and covered ourselves with the sheets. Although this may normally have been a nervous situation with getting undressed and massaged in a booth on a crowded beach with only sheets to provide privacy, we were relaxed because of the drinks we consumed beforehand, the calming wind and the friendliness of Amal.

After we were under the sheets, George and Amal came back in the booth to begin the massage. It started with us lying on our stomachs. George moved the sheet off my back and gave me a deep back massage. When he was done with my back he massaged my feet and then moved the sheet to uncover my lower legs and massaged them.

When it came time to massage my upper thighs he surprised me by picking up the sheet and placing it on my back, completely exposing my legs and butt. I told myself it’s only a butt, no big deal and tried to relax. George’s upper leg massage then moved to a butt massage, but he was careful to only massage my outer butt and didn’t get close to anything “personal.” I was a little worried as he kneaded my butt about the view he may have gotten as my cheeks moved, but tried to relax and not clench up.

While my back end was getting massaged and totally exposed I heard someone enter the booth and heard a man’s voice talking to George and Amal. They told me not to worry, it was only their son who is also a massage therapist who works with them. They said they wanted to introduce us to him, so I turned my head around as best as I could to see their 20ish year old son standing near the foot of my massage table not far from my exposed ass. I told him it was nice to meet him and then put my head back down in embarrassment. I’m not sure if I was more embarrassed that he saw my bare ass, or that he saw his father massaging it. The son grabbed a set of keys that he came for and left the booth.

After the butt massage George covered me with the sheet and asked me to turn over. I managed to turn over while staying completely covered. This didn’t last long, as after a scalp and face massage he lowered the top half of the sheet to expose my breasts and stomach. Once again, I had to remind myself to relax as this is probably normal here. Every now and then I felt a breeze and felt the sun hit me, which meant the sheets moved and exposed me to anyone walking by. George gave me an inner and outer breast massage, which means he basically means he massaged everything but my nipples, and then massaged my stomach.

When he was done he covered up my top half and began working on my legs. As he worked his way up my front thighs the sheet kept moving higher. I could tell the sheet was barely covering my crotch and then while he was massaging my hip I felt the sheet move up to my stomach, exposing my lady parts to him. He just kept massaging me and didn’t seem concerned. Before the wedding I got a Brazilian, so at least I was tidy. I thought Chuck would be the only one to appreciate it, but it ended up being a two for one.

At this point he’s seen all of me and can’t unsee it, so I figured I might as well try to relax. He stayed professional and didn’t touch me inappropriately, although at one-point Amal started talking to him. I could tell he looked away from me to look at her as he talked, as he tried to continue massaging me. As he was looking away he moved his hand back on me to continue the massage and accidentally put it on my vagina. I could tell he was surprised as he realized where his hand was within a couple seconds and quickly moved it away.

When the massage was over George and Amal left the room and Chuck and I got dressed. When we were done we left the booth and thanked our therapists for a wonderful massage and then went to the hotel to take a nap. All things considered, a very relaxing day despite the unexpected public nudity.
Old 05-25-2018, 08:43 PM

I like your stories. Write more)
The Following User Says Thank You to shhane For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting