photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2014, 11:50 PM

No that is not at all the case nobody is " beefing " on you people said things to try and make you better. This is your thread write whatever you want and keep trying and remember to add punctuation and you will progress. But if your trying to do this for the sympathy vote count me out cause I could not abide someone like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to DrVillian For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2014, 11:53 PM

Default Hey

No it's not that is just like u said I will get better so I will try so thnx for the pep talk and I hope I will hear from u on Sunday when part 2 is released
The Following User Says Thank You to smjimmie1348 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2014, 02:36 PM

Default Sry

Sry guys due to me not paying attention when I was going through my stories on my phone I accidentally deleted part 2 of this story so I will have to type it up again so it won't be Sunday I can tell u that much but I'm sry for those people who were expecting a story from me on Sunday but u know what's funny I typed it yesterday and looked over it and I told myself when my brother came home I was gonna go to my room and write it on paper so I don't lose it but I lost it oops sry but like I said I don't know when I will post part 2 but it won't be Sunday but after Sunday if u want to just keep tabs and I will post it as soon as I finish
Old 09-12-2014, 05:15 PM

Default Hey

Hey guys I know what u are thinking just trying to get out of writing a story for u by making some excuse but no that's not the case as I just did a outline and it will feature 10 or more parts all I have to do is type them then write them then post them lol so see u then
Old 09-18-2014, 12:04 PM

Default Part 2

Hey guys and gals I'm back for part 2 of my story called " Birth of a Crazy Chick" and last part we saw Eva Marie and summer rae defeat aj and the divas champion Paige in a tag team match. So lets get part 2 started shall we?

Micheal cole - "wow last Monday was a tremendous tag team match" " lets go backstage where we have Renee Young interviewing Eva Marie"

Renee Young- " Eva last week you and your partner summer rae defeated aj and the divas champion Paige in a tag team match to earn a chance at Paige's divas championship but you will have to face your partner from last week summer rae"

And from out of knowwhere here comes aj and she hits Eva Marie from behind and Renee leaves and aj picks Eva up and throws Eva Marie head first into the locker and we see Eva Marie face down on the floor of the diva's locker room and aj says" u want to humiliate me well I can humiliate u as well" and grabs Eva Marie's shirt and pulls it up and off her body to reveal Eva Marie's red bra

And aj says" that was for not helping me when Paige decided to strip me down to my underwear Monday" and aj grabs her by her hair and slams her head onto the floor and walks off to end friday night smackdown

So that was part 2 let me know what u think and I know it was short but part 3 will be longer and I hope I can get that to you by Sunday so stay tuned to find out
Old 09-18-2014, 01:48 PM

Default Clean Up

Getting better. This time you broke it up so its easier to follow. I took what you had and punctuated it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjimmie1348 View Post
Hey guys and gals I'm back for part 2 of my story called " Birth of a Crazy Chick" and last part we saw Eva Marie and Summer Rae defeat AJ and the Divas Champion Paige in a tag team match. So lets get part 2 started shall we?

Micheal Cole - "Last Monday was a tremendous tag team match where we saw Paige turn on AJ which allowed Eva Marie and Summer Rae to earn a chance at Paige's Diva's Championship. Let's go backstage where we have Renee Young interviewing Eva Marie."

The cameras go back to the Divas Locker Room where Renee Young is standing by with Eva Marie.

Renee Young - " Eva, last week you and your partner Summer Rae defeated AJ and the Divas Champion Paige when Paige abandoned AJ. With that win you've earned a chance at Paige's Divas Championship but you will have to beat your partner from last week Summer Rae to get it. Your thoughts?"

Before Eva can answer, AJ comes out of nowhere and hits Eva Marie from behind. Renee runs off as AJ picks Eva up and throws Eva Marie head first into the locker. Eva is left face-down on the floor of the Diva's locker room.

AJ - "You want to humiliate me? Well I can humiliate you as well!"

AJ grabs Eva Marie's shirt and pulls it up and off her body to reveal Eva Marie's red bra

AJ - "That was for not helping me when Paige decided to strip me down to my underwear on Monday!"

AJ grabs Eva by her hair and slams her head onto the floor then walks off to end the segment on Friday Night Smackdown.

So that was part 2 let me know what u think and I know it was short but part 3 will be longer and I hope I can get that to you by Sunday so stay tuned to find out

I'm not doing this to be mean. I can tell from all your posts that your really enthusiastic about wrestling and the stories on this board. But one of your biggest problems here has always been your writing format and your grammar. That's okay for when you're posting comments but when you're writing a story the most important part is that other people on the board are able to read it, otherwise why are you even bothering to share it? I'm getting rid of your biggest problem for you by fixing the segments of your stories. Now you can focus on writing the best quality story that you can.
The Following User Says Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2014, 02:10 PM

Default Hey

Hey thank u and for that do u want me to write something for u it could be a request like Stephanie vs aj if u would like that or torrie vs stacy or Trish vs Lita or Trish vs Stephanie whatever u want I will do
Old 09-18-2014, 02:18 PM

Instead of writing something for me and distracting yourself with a side project, focus on writing the story you're currently working on. I wasn't going to say anything but your match in your first chapter was really short. That's saying something when you consider that diva matches don't even last five minutes anymore. If you really want to thank me, really work on your next chapter and write the best match you can. Stay focused.
The Following User Says Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2014, 02:42 PM

Default Ok

Ok but what about when I get done because there is only 7 or 8 parts left but anyway I wasn't gonna do it now I was going to put it to the side and when I got done with this then do that I just want to know what match u would like to see me do when I'm done with this
Old 09-27-2014, 10:18 PM

Default Hey

After finally getting some time to type it i finally finished typing as I post this so now I'm going to write and review before I post so hopefully by late Sunday I can get it to you but if not hopefully before this coming weekend

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial

9m:10s

02-11-2019