photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2013, 03:41 PM

That latest one was a lot better when it came to the feet focus, didn't detract from the story at all. I really like the idea of the panties being the badges too. If only this were a real game, it would be played nonstop.
The Following User Says Thank You to MKDude For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2013, 11:44 PM

Default Side Story 1 Leaf and the Solest Region

Now for those of you who don't know who Leaf is, she is the female protagonist of Pokémon Firered and Leafgreen. Now for the sake of following forum rules, each character will be aged up to 18. Next anyone still complaining about foot focus, I have already spoke about this in the earlier post. Also to answer why I didn't post it in another section is because you can't tag it with foot fetishism, also ENF is at the core of the story (so it is the main tag.). Finally Please post criticisms in PM's as I don't want to bog the thread down with convo's thank you for listening.

After Noelle's triumphant victory had been secured she rested at the local Pokémon centre getting ready to set off for the next town, she had of course built up some confidence as a trainer since winning her 'badge'. But this time our heroine isn't her, in fact this story is the tale of another female trainer, a veteran trainer named Leaf. Now this story takes place a little while before, back to when Noelle was fighting through Samantha's Gym, so let's turn back the clock and find out what had happened to our little female veteran.

In a little forest
As Leaf found her way throughout a tiny forest in the corner of the Solest region, she felt a slightly exhausted sense of failure. She had been walking far and wide throughout the known regions and made her way into a region that sat in a corner of the world.

"How long is this forest?" She asked herself looking around the seemingly endless series of trees.

Leaf sat down by one of the tree trunks that lay around her. She had flown here after hearing about strong trainers and unique customs that should interest any trainer, but when she did she found herself only able to make it as far as the corner of the region before getting lost in a nearby forest. She didn't bring her strong Pokémon as to make catching something and travelling around more challenging for herself. She had only brought a Pidgey Level 10, an Oddish Level 12 and finally a Pikachu Level 15, all of which she caught back home.

"If a trainer sees me in this state, I'd be annihilated..." She said checking her Poke balls noticing that all her Pokémon have 'fainted' (They were really napping.) and she wished to do the same. She picked herself up. "Come on Leaf, you're a big girl now, you got to act like it." She said forcing herself up and walking forward throughout the green leaves.

Eventually Leaf found herself at a clearing with a small lake, she looked around the area and noticed that it was empty. "It is a secluded area." Leaf thought to herself as she ran her hand through the water. "Nobody would know if I took a dip." She said before stripping down.

She removed all of her clothes and decided to skinny dip for a little whilst leaving her clothes, bags, Pokémon and other items on the side of the little lake. She swam around for a little while before she heard a few screeching noises coming from a centre corner of the lake. She turned around to see a group of Aipoms playing with the clothes she had left, she jumped up and yelled almost instinctively at the little monkey Pokémon, causing them to run with the items they had grabbed. She ran forward and jolted when she noticed that she had almost nothing left besides her Poke balls and now empty bag left.

"Um...they took everything." Leaf said to herself. "My potions, money, clothes, everything." She uttered to herself feeling her face heat up as she became conscious of her current attire. "Now how do I get back home!?" She yelled trying to cover herself with her bag before trying to find her conspicuously to another town.

Later that day a local tourist group reported seeing a naked brown haired girl sprinting throughout the forest. She apparently tripped and landed ass up in front of them prompting many pictures, much to the girl's dismay...

The End

Now I don't mind writing more side stories if you enjoyed it but if so when do you want them written? In between each gym badge, before big events? How many do you want written? Please let me know soon!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Feetlovingdog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2013, 12:26 AM

Default Chapter 6 Noelle and Team Purity (Part 1)

I thought I would write another story since the first side story is a little short, enjoy!

After Noelle had won against the queen of bugs and rested up at the local Pokémon centre, she had decided to head to route 3, but as she did she found that the gate was blocked by a pair of blonde women dressed head to toe in what looked to be shrubbery. Noelle asked them why they were blocking the way only to bombarded with threats and verbal abuse until she walked away. Standing away from the gate's entrance she recomposed herself whilst thinking about how to remove them until she heard someone yell at her from behind. She turned around to see a girl.

"Casey!" Noelle yelled happily.

"Hey Noelle, what's up? I heard you defeated the local Gym." She replied. Noelle nodded proudly as a smile grew to Casey's face. "Well how about a battle?" Casey laughed confidently.

Noelle had to decline and explained what had happened with the two blonde women only moments before. Casey listened and grew irritated before shouting about how she was going to "show them a piece of her mind!" She then ran towards the duo with Noelle following suit after her.

Casey and Noelle began facing the two women who glared at them angrily. "Look who's back, it's the chicken from a few moments ago." She laughed. "What? Finally grown a backbone? Or maybe it's just your friend has given you one..."

"Hey don't speak to Noelle like that!" Casey shouted much to the other women's disgust.

"Hey brat! If you don't shut up we may have to give you a spanking." She laughed.

"She looks like a squealer." Laughed the other girl pointing at Noelle.

"If you think you can!" yelled Casey sending out a Charmander. "Noelle you handle the other one." She said as sent out Ingrid.

"Fine, in the name of team Purity. You will be beaten." Said The woman sending out a Sewaddle as did her partner.

You are challenged by Team Purity Grunt!

Noelle and Ingrid began to fight the grunt as did Casey and her Charmander, the fight began with both sides just sizing each other up and unbeknownst to them had attracted an audience from the local police (who were just hiding out of fear.) The battle had very quickly become one-sided as Noelle dominated her opponent, as did Casey winning within minutes. After winning the two girls stared at their defeated opponents.

"Charmander use ember..." Casey ordered as Charmander set fire to their shrubbery like clothing.

The grunts grabbed their clothes and threw the to the ground leaving them in just their underwear, the grunts now noticing the audience ran in fright and shame.

"There is probably more Noelle, will you watch my back in the up coming route?" Casey said.

Noelle nodded and readied herself before both girls walked into the upcoming route.

Noelle's Team
Ingrid Level 16
Fluffy Level 13
Sky Arrow Level 14
Athena Level 13

To be Continued...

Now I know that it's a little short but I did this plus the side story so I figured it was okay... Enjoy!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Feetlovingdog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2013, 05:09 PM

I love how often you post xD and I think the side stories fit really well in between badges or between long chapters. Very well done!
Old 11-13-2013, 10:49 PM

Default Chapter 7 Noelle and Team Purity (Part 2)

Now I know I said that I would write Amelia's story, but because of growing popularity I will write this one as a one off. Also thanks MKDude for your posts, they really help me with the writing process.

Noelle and Casey walked into route 3, it was a large forest area with a dark atmosphere. Noelle felt a shiver run up her spine as she walked throughout the forest, she has always been uneasy in dark areas due to her fear of the dark. (Though she finds this trait of hers childish and hates it about herself.) Casey on the other hand brazenly walked through without feeling any fear, they kept walking and eventually found a pair of grunts.

"Hey you kids! How'd you get in here?" Yelled one of the grunts.

Both sides began a battle that ended the same way as before. The two girls were a step up above the grunts around this area, they felt no challenge and as such began to get confident. They kept walking meeting more and more grunts disposing them along the way, as the forest filled with more naked blondes they eventually found a cave, inside it was dark and a cold breeze blew past them...

"Um? Casey do you really think they're in there?" Noelle asked timidly.

"Yes they seem to end here, but somebody is probably pulling the strings and we're going to stop them." Casey said confidently. "Now let's go." Casey grabbed and dragged Noelle inside the cave.

Inside the cave they're stood a couple of more grunts and an Asian woman who dressed in what looked like a reddish brown set of leaves formed into a kimono, with sandals that looked like they were made from wood. She turned to face the girls and her black hair swayed with her movements, she pointed what looked like a wooden sword at the girls and wore a confident look.

"Who are you?" She asked the girls whilst taking a step forward.

"We're the ones who should be asking the questions. Who are you and what is team Purity?" Casey asked in an irritated tone.

"Team Purity? I see you must be the girls who defeated my subordinates. Well I guess I owe you some explanations, but only if you defeat me!" She laughed. "But before that you two must fight." She said sending her grunts to fight.

They were like the rest dispatched and disrobed within minutes, the other woman watched and then stepped forward. "Intriguing." She said. "You two have done well, I find it very impressive, I would love to hear your names." She said.

"I'm Casey and this is Noelle." Casey replied.

A smile rose to the woman's face. "I am Moriko, I grew up in a forest on the outskirts of the Solest region, as such I have a deep love for nature and find being in this forest peaceful." She smiled. "But that peace changes when people start filling up the area. So why am I here you ask? It's simply because I want to be." Moriko grabbed her wooden sword. "Though despite my praise you both will lose."

"Damn her confidence annoys me, fine I'll go first!" Casey shouted walking forward.

She had three Pokémon and so did Moriko. Both sides sent out their first Pokémon, Casey a Farfetch'd and Moriko a Scyther.

"Hey that was pretty stupid sending a bug type against my flying type!" Laughed Casey.

"..." Moriko didn't reply but just stared with confidence.

Casey felt irritated and the fight began both sides were waiting to fight until Casey made the first move her Farfetch'd Jumped in and began to try pecking the Scyther who just took the attacks unflinchingly.

"That all you got!?" Casey yelled confidently.

"Finish it off with slash." Moriko said and in a second Casey's Pokémon was down.

"WHAT!?" She yelled in surprise. "Get back buddy." She said returning her Pokémon before sending out her Charmeleon. "Which it had become on the way)

She also threw off her sneakers and white socks revealing her slender legs and lovely feet. "I've never lost with my partner!" She yelled. The fight began in a similar way to before, Casey's Charmeleon just went on the offensive and started to throw Scyther on the ropes, until Scyther slashed Charmeleon back into the wall. It looked badly hurt.

"U-Turn." Moriko said KOing Charmeleon and returning to lick it's wounds.

"Damn it!" Yelled Casey calling back her Charmeleon and removing her shorts and tank top. She was wearing white panties and bra combo and shyly stood watching.

"Go." Moriko said sending out her own Farfetch'd.

"Go!" Casey yelled sending out a Meowth.

Both sides began sizing each other up but very quickly the Meowth was quickly overpowered by the Farfetch'd who finished it off using a gust that caused a typhoon throwing Casey back. She landing on the floor on her stomach and Moriko walked up to her twisted her around and yank down her panties revealing her tanned ass.

"You were overconfident..." She grabbed her Farfetch'ds Leak. "Back where I'm from this is a remedy, though it seemed like an effective way to up morale so I use it as a punishment, enjoy." She said shoving the Leak where the sun don't shine.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Screamed Casey blacking out from a mixture of pleasure, humiliation and pain.

"So you were a screamer?" Moriko smiled turning to Noelle.

"Now you're next." Moriko smiled.

You are challenged by Team Purity Admin Moriko

Noelle's Team
Ingrid Level 18
Fluffy Level 17
Sky Arrow Level 17
Athena Level 17

Hope you enjoyed it next chapter will be the finale to this team Purity ark.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Feetlovingdog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2013, 08:20 PM

Default Chapter 8 Noelle and Team Purity (Finale)

Okay I'm going to upload two to three with this and the two side stories I have an idea, I will clean off the Kanto girls first and then move to Johto etc. This is mainly beacause I don't want you guys to go without this weekend. I also started to count Gym Panties collected. Enjoy!

Noelle got ready to fight off Moriko and her Pokémon, she sent out her Sky Arrow as Moriko gave a confident smile. "Do you really think such a weak Pokémon can handle my team?" She sent out her Scyther who still looked quite tired, that was until she used a potion healing it up completely. "I'm not overconfident like your friend, I won't underestimate you."

"You say that, but calling my Pokémon weak? That's underestimating me." Noelle began to get annoyed.

"Know your limits girl." Moriko laughed.

Both Pokémon waited for their orders as their trainers stared each other down, neither side was going to make the first move as they knew it would become easy to counter but Noelle trusted her Pokémon and sent it in with a wing attack, Scyther took the attack and threw Sky Arrow back with a swing of it's arm. It then retaliated with a slash cutting down Sky Arrow in a fast chopping motion, Sky Arrow smashed against the wall, it was barely able to pick itself up. Then it used Endeavour, a skill it learned from fighting the grunts, Scyther looked hurt beyond belief, both sides then went in for an attack and both sides watched waiting for the other to fall, after a second Sky Arrow collapsed unable to stand. Noelle returned feeling confident of the damage done.

"Thanks." She smiled as she removed her hat and shoes, she had only tights, shorts and a T shirt covering her body left. "Go for it!" She yelled sending out Ingrid.

Ingrid watched as the Scyther breathed heavily, and then as the Scyther went in for a slash Ingrid finished it off with a Quick Attack, ending the fight there.

"How'd you like that!?" Noelle shouted.

"Sending in your Taillow and then making it use Endeavour to weaken my Scyther? Interesting strategy..." Moriko removed her wooden sandals. "But next up is my Farfetch'd." She smiled.

Noelle got annoyed. "That perverted Pokémon!"

"Perverted?" Moriko got irritated. "I hope you understand what I did is punishment. If your friend enjoyed it well that's her...perverseness at work isn't it?" She laughed.

Noelle got mad and got her Ingrid ready to battle, both sides stared each other down and then after a second Ingrid was sent in with a quick attack before biting her opponent, Farfetch'd retaliated by clubbing Ingrid with it's Leak causing Ingrid to bite harder, after a few seconds Ingrid got thrown back causing both sides to stare the other down. It was then that Moriko smiled.

"Aerial Ace!" She yelled and in a split second an attack that was too fast to be blocked struck Ingrid throwing her back.

"Return!" Noelle called her back before any more damage could be inflicted.

"You know? I've been thinking of your punishment." Moriko said confidently. "I'm thinking 100 lashes will do nicely." She smiled holding her wooden sword.

Noelle held her cheeks in fear (Guess which cheeks) and got ready to fight back, she sent out Athena to the fight and got ready to battle. Athena began with a confusion sending back Farfetch'd who retaliated with an Aerial Ace pushing back Athena this fight continued and exhausted both sides until a double KO happened on both Pokémon.

"Damn!" Noelle yelled taking off her tights leaving her slender legs and beautiful feet on full display.

"Impressive..." Moriko replied annoyed as her leaf kimono came off leaving her in a bandage bra and panties leaving her face slightly red.

Noelle then sent Ingrid back out, whilst Moriko sent out her final Pokémon. "Only one Pokémon would fit my style." A Dewott stood before her brandishing it's Shell Blade strongly.

The third round began and quickly ended as Ingrid's fatigue caught up to her causing an early return like before.

"Is that your limit?" Moriko smiled. "You've lost half your Pokémon and one of your current fighters is too tired to keep going. You're going to lose you know?"

"We'll see about that!" Noelle yelled.

She threw out a Poke Ball sending out a Herdier to the fight. "This is Fluffy new and improved." She smiled confidently as it growled menacingly causing Dewott's attack to drop.

Moriko and Dewott began to fight swiftly controlling the fight making Fluffy unable to land a blow, but after a little while it turned around as Fluffy adjusted to it's new body, knocking Dewott back heavily injuring it, the fight continued on like this until both sides could barely move. Then it was down to one final blow if Dewott hit, Fluffy would collapse but if Fluffy Dewott woul be defeated, it was then that Fluffy's power was put to the test as both sides collided causing the weaker side to be pushed back...

"Go!" Noelle and Moriko shouted.

After a few seconds the winner was decided... As Dewott let up it got pushed back causing Fluffy to finish it. Moriko was stunned and then Fluffy roared causing Moriko to instinctively try to run but as she did she tripped face down into the ground. "Ouch." She said as she rubbed her face which barely avoided major injury, then as she did Fluffy sat on top of her back leaving her unable to move.

It was then that a set of feet came into her view. "Get ready for some punishment." Noelle smiled as she picked up her Moriko's dropped sword, then walked around her grabbing her panties and yanking them clean off her body, she then took the sword (which was twice the width of the Leak) and stuck it straight into her ass with a swift stabbing motion.

"EEEEEYYYYAAAHHHH!" Moriko squealed in a loud voice before blacking out from a mixture of pleasure, humiliation and pain.

"Looks like you're a squealer." Noelle said before the pair of naked grunts picked her up and ran off, leaving Noelle to walk over to Casey and carry her out of the cave.

After a little while of waiting in front of the cave Casey came to. "What happened? Why does my butt hurt so much?" She said looking around. (Noelle had dressed her while she was unconscious.) She then remembered and her face went red from a mixture of worry and anger. "I can't believe I let her humiliate me like that!" She yelled.

"It wasn't your fault." Noelle said trying to calm her friend.

Casey stared at Noelle and hugged her friend. "I'm so glad you're okay." She said. "And I'm sorry I pulled you into this..." She added looking down as Noelle shook her head. "It's okay I understand, I always get us into these situations ever since we were kids and you always get us out." She smiled.

"No I don't!" Noelle tried to deny it.

Casey smiled. "Noelle do you know why I wanted to go onto this Pokémon journey?" She asked.

"No." Noelle replied.

"Well it's because of my older sister..." She answered. "You remember the one I said lives as a Gym Leader." She asked as Noelle nodded. "I love and admire her more than anything, but at the same time I've never been able to stand on her level at anything I do, except for once, there was one thing I was better at. When I used to visit her we would play with a couple of Pokémon she used and trained, when we played I could stand on even ground with her, even if we battled with these Pokémon...But they weren't Pokémon I trained and loved, so I want to defeat her with my own team and show her my true strength." She stared at Noelle with a determined look. "I'm going to defeat the gym leaders all over and then when I'm at the end with you, let's battle okay?" She asked before running back to town.

Noelle smiled and got ready to go through the cave with her team after renewing her determination.

Noelle's Team
Ingrid Level 19
Fluffy Level 18
Sky Arrow Level 17
Athena Level 17

Gym Panties Obtained
1 The Plain White Bug Panties
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Feetlovingdog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2013, 08:58 PM

Default Kanto Side Story 2 Misty and The Solest Region

I've decided to mark each from their specific region. Leaf is Kanto Side Story 1, the number will reset with Johto side story 1 and so on. Also I will only do female named characters i.e. Gym Leaders etc.

"Ah...What a break." Misty said to herself as she removed her clothes and entered the hot springs. "It's nice to have no worries really." She said soaking her pale skin deep into the water.

Misty soaked thinking about how lucky she was to have had this holiday, she had never would have had this chance to relax back in Kanto where she was pretty well known, so going to an unknown region and just taking in the sites was her dream. She loved how much she could do and did a lot of sight seeing so she worked up quite a sweat, as such she decided to take a dip in the local hot spring that sat on top of the mountain known as the Solest finest hot spring. It was decently big in the Solest region as it had a unique design, there were five bathes each at different sections of the mountain. What made each bath different was the temperature and scents used in the water, making it a spa, hot springs hybrid of sorts.

"Man it sure is nice." Misty said stretching out her arms.

Because of her connections, she had managed to buy out the whole women's side for a whole week, giving her free access to it for the whole time she was on holiday.

"Looks like I'm free to swim around as much as I want." She said as she swam around the bath.

Misty enjoyed being in the highest one the most due to the view, she would always walk past the railing and stand against the edge, as she found it exciting. (She had learned that the male bath was directly underneath the women's though it was almost completely empty due to the prices) She found the prospect of getting caught exciting as can be.

"Wah!" Yelled Misty losing her balance.

Meanwhile in the Bath down below.

In the bath below sat three boys who were just chatting, they were all about 19 years old and were pretty hated by all local women, this was because all three were ugly perverts who had constantly tried to get into the women's bath but had constantly failed. They were pretty famous and worked at the hot springs, but were constantly under threat of being fired by the old woman who owns the Springs. (Mainly because they won't peep on her)

"Hey did ya see that redhead that came in?" One boy asked as the other two nodded.

"Man she was hot, do ya think she's a natural redhead?" One asked.

"Dunno would love to find out." Said the other. "Ya know check if the carpet matches the d****s."

"Nah she said she was a swimmer probably shaves." One answered.

As all three began to fantasize, until they heard a loud noise on the Ivy tree that sat above them, it was then that they saw a certain naked redhead. "KKKKKKYYYYYAAAAHHHHH!" Misty yelled getting caught inbetween the vines of the Ivy tree in a way that left her completely exposed.

"Wow she does shave." One said.

"No! Don't Look!" She screamed struggling but making herself more trapped.

After a while the boys went to get a camera and took some pictures as Misty struggled revealing more and more as she tangled in the Ivy. They then 'helped' her down but whilst they did they groped and felt her every inch. She unfortunately became famous around these parts in a way she never intended
Old 11-15-2013, 09:25 PM

Default Kanto Side Story 3 Erika and the Solest Region

Erika walked through the forest that sat in the nature reserve of the Solest region, it sat in a corner of the region and had many grass types available to look at. Normally it was only allowed for tour groups and commanded a high price but by using her connections Erika managed to get in for free. The group walked through the nature reserve it had about 8 people 5 men and 3 women including Erika.

"How nice." Erika smiled watching the wildlife grow.

After a short while she began to doze off and nap whilst standing up, after a few minutes she awoke and found herself completely alone and that her tour group had left without her. "Wha-where is everybody?" She asked running down the direction until it split into two paths.

Erika didn't know which one to take, in fact she felt almost completely frightened and just took whichever path seemed best. She kept running about and eventually she reached a sign. It read "Do not contaminate area, only natural, no foreign man-made objects beyond this point." Erika looked at the sign and wondered for a second before her face went red. "Natural!? Does that mean...n-n-n-Naked!?" She thought looking at her clothes. Some part of her couldn't believe it but then she remembered what a certain line of the tour pamphlet said.

"Anyone with a weak heart is not allowed, comfortable with nature. So this is what they meant. Well I can't be left behind." She thought to herself steeling her heart and removing everything she was wearing.

"Here we go." She said to herself walking through, as Erika believed natural is better than altered she never shaved and it showed as she had a thick bush, she did shave certain areas to look presentable but not everywhere. She walked through the forest area getting slightly wet at the idea of being completely naked, after walking for a little while she found a group of Tangelas and stopped to admire them, unbeknownst to her this was a special part of the reserve, it was the enclosures that the Pokémon rested in.

"Slap!" Erika jumped as a huge sharp pain ran up her backside. The thing that spanked her behind was a Tangrowth who obviously enjoyed the view, Erika panicked and ran whilst it began to chase and after a little she found her way to a small fence jumping it she met with her Tour Group.

"KKKKKYYYYYAAAAHHHH!" She screamed trying to cover herself.

After the Tour had ended Erika had become quite popular with the male members and even had offers to help with some 'deforestation' in a certain area of her body. She being innocent didn't know what they meant until they showed her with some wax paper. Erika decided never to wax ever.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:00 AM

Default Kanto Side Story 4 Sabrina and the Solest Region

Now I know that I wasn't going to write but, my internet went out when I was going to upload this story so sorry and enjoy!

Sabrina had awoken feeling uncomfortable, she had a headache and her body felt really tender all over. She had bought a holiday trip to the Solest region but as soon as she arrived she had started to feel unwell, she believe it could be due to the change in climate causing her irritation. She couldn't leave however due to the trip being for a whole 14 days, the tickets were expensive and as she also had a five star hotel catering to her every whim.

"I still don't feel too well..." Sabrina said to herself.

The change in climate has also caused her psychic powers to go berserk causing all manner of problems, causing people's thoughts to heard by all, teleporting objects and people around, moving objects against her will and many more, if it was a Psychic ability Sabrina had it going uncontrollably crazy.

"I really need to relax." She thought to herself trying to take her mind off of things by watching the flat screen TV placed in her room.

The show was of the local shopping district and it's big event that was happening this week, it had everything from parades to little plays but, after watching for a few seconds Sabrina decided that she should take a shower and stripped down to nothing before standing in to have her shower, she turned on the water and got all lathered up as her mind began to drift, thinking about the big event she stood for a while with her eyes until she finally felt the water stop, she opened them and found herself in the middle of the shopping centre completely naked and soapy. She tried to teleport back but her powers weren't working as she couldn't bring herself to focus.

"How do I get home now?" She asked herself before trying to make a run for it.

Apparently a short while after there was talks of a beautiful raven haired girl stumbling through into one of the local plays, she had ran onto the stage and was completely naked and soapy, she had a shaven pussy and tried to turn around and run causing her to trip up on stage giving the audience a full view of her ass, there were many pictures and film taken of the event much to the girl's chagrin.
Old 11-19-2013, 12:37 AM

Default Chapter 9 Noelle and her Second Gym Challenge

Noelle began walking through the cave and on the other side was greeted by an incredibly rocky exit, she looked around and felt a strong sense of culture inside the upcoming town, she walked forward and shortly found a town. She walked into it and noticed the nomadic feel of the town. There was sand everywhere and the houses were built from what looked like tent-like sheets.

"Where am I?" Noelle asked herself.

"You're in Steepview City." A kind looking man replied.

"City? Isn't this place more of a town?" Noelle replied scoping the landscape.

"Is that how it looks?" The man chuckled. "Well either way, I'm guessing since you arrived here you must be a Pokémon trainer. Am I right?" He asked gently.

Noelle nodded and asked the man where the local gym was, who told her to walk past the town and eventually she will find a canyon which in the canyon is the gym. Noelle walked her way and eventually found her way into the canyon, she noticed what looked like an extension to the 'town' with a large set of huts, at the end of which sat a building wearing the gym leaders logo on the front. She walked forward and noticed the heat was beating down on her more and more, by the time she made it to the gym she was drenched in sweat.

"Hey wait!" Said a distinctively female voice.

Noelle turned and saw a woman dressed in what looked like robes from head to toe, she then pointed at Noelle's body and noted how hot she seemed. Noelle put on a puzzled expression before getting handed a bunch of robe-like clothing and sandals.

"Get changed you will wither in this heat otherwise." The woman said forcing Noelle into a hut.

Costume Change!
Noelle came out dressed in what looked like a set of red belly dancer's clothes. Now she was wearing sandals, a veil, her underwear, a red skirt and red top that exposed her midriff.

"Um? This costume is a little embarrassing...Don't you think?" She asked timidly.

"Nonsense!" The woman laughed. "Besides these clothes are filthy and need a wash anyway, come back later and get them." She said gently.

Noelle couldn't say anything back before getting shooed out of the house, she then made her way into the gym and met a man who looked remarkably similar to the man in the previous gym.

"How's it going champ to be?" He asked her.

"Aren't you the same guy from inside Seria City's gym?" Noelle questioned.

"How'd you-I mean no." He turned away. "Now let me help you alright? This gym use ground type Pokémon, you know what I mean, you want to use grass or water type to gain the advantage... oh but you don't have any, well flying types also completely dodge the damage of ground type moves. Anyway just go out there and do your best okay?" He said pushing her into the gym's main area.

Noelle looked around the area and saw what seemed like a dance studio, she looked around and saw five women staring back at her whilst standing on the stage in the centre. They stepped down and each one took a seat at the side. "Hey Melanie. We have a challenger!" Yelled one of the girls.

"Really? Is she cute?" A voice in a back area asked as a bunch of cheering occurred to give a positive reply. "You're all so excited how sweet...well then introduce her to the party." Replied the voice.

It was then that one of the girls walked closer. "Um? darling I hope you're ready for our gym because the fights start now."

Noelle's Team
Ingrid Level 19
Fluffy Level 18
Sky Arrow Level 17
Athena Level 17

Gym Panties Obtained
1 The Plain White Bug Panties

To be continued...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s