uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2012, 12:33 PM

Default ENF Tabletop RPG: The Chronicles of Enferia Game

I apologize to all those of you who aren't nerdy tabletop fans - there probably won't be much sexy-cool material for you here, I'm sorry. That said, someone brought up the idea of a tabletop ENF-themed RPG, and I thought hey - our very good friend cerindclvr made a setting that would lend itself well to that sort of game.

So I, of course, went ahead and tried to make that game. It's very rough and certainly not playtested yet, but I thought I'd throw it out here as a first draft of how an ENF-themed tabletop RPG might work.

Here's my suggestion for Chronicles of Enferia: The Tabletop RPG

Dice
Chronicles of Enferia runs on a d6-based die roll system. To try to do something, roll 1d6 and add your characters' bonus. If you've ever played tabletop RPGs before, you know the drill. We'll be primarily focusing on combat first, and swing around to static difficulties and other stuff later.

The Basics
A character has the following statistics on her character sheet:

Three stats (Body, Magic, and Cunning), a Defense score, an amount of Energy, and a list of what clothes she's wearing. We'll get into the detail of all of these below.

Three stats
Body - governs athleticism, mobility, strength, and so forth.
Magic - governs ability to use various forms of magical tricks, attacks, and so forth.
Cunning - the ability to set up traps, tricks, and use various underhanded means to achieve victory.

Stats vary from 0 (no particular abilities within the field) to 6 (legendary). Usually when you roll dice, you add a Stat. A starting character gets 4 points to distribute between the three Stats.

Defense
Your characters' Defense is calculated as follows:

[Sum of Stats]/2 + 3

This means that a starting character has 5 Defense, whereas a character with three Legendary attributes will have 12. Such powerful characters are almost impossible to touch for ordinary heroes. If the sum of Stats is odd, round down.

Energy
Energy is the primary resource used by the characters. Energy is not a fixed stat of the character, but rather fluctuates as it's spent and regained. Energy can be spent to boost a characters' stats: For each point of Energy spent, add 1 to a single die roll – to a maximum of +3.

One must be careful, though, for if a character should ever run out of Energy entirely, her Defense immediately falls to 0: She is too tired to effectively defend herself. Energy can never be reduced to less than 0.

A character starts a fight or adventure with Energy equal to five times the sum of their Stats, meaning a starting character begins with 20 – however, see Clothing, below. A characters' starting Energy is also her maximum Energy, and it can never exceed the value dictated by her Stats and by her Clothing, see below.

A character recovers all spent Energy by simply resting for an hour or so. In more adventure-oriented games, Game Masters may require a full night of rest for Energy to reset.

Clothing
Prior to a fight (or adventure, in case of longer games), establish what the character is wearing. Clothing reduces starting Energy, so a scantily-clad fighter has more resources to throw around in a fight, whereas a character wrapped in lots of clothes will be weaker, but also more difficult to strip naked. Use the following chart to establish how much clothes a character can afford:

0 Energy – Purely decorative accessories, such as jewelry, ribbons, diadems, et cetera. Such items don't count as clothes for purpose of who loses an Arena battle, i.e. a character only wearing accessories has already lost.

1 Energy – Skimpy panties, skimpy bras, shoes, and socks. Some accessories may also count in this category.

2 Energy – Modest panties, modest bras, boots, stockings. Cloaks, capes, and other garments that can be used for cover, but will blow open if unattended.

3 Energy – Skirts, corsets, tops, and other simple outerwear. Also includes unbuttoned jackets.

4 Energy – Outerwear that is moderately difficult to remove, such as trousers, buttoned jackets, and other garments that are securely fastened.

6 Energy – Garments providing full-body cover, such as coveralls, a dress, a suit of leather armor, et cetera.

All clothing can, in addition, be fitted with Extra Security. Every time a character adds Extra Security, lower her starting Energy by half the cost of the secured garment (round up). Extra security might be a sturdy belt, strong buttons, a rope binding a garment in place, et cetera. See the combat rules for the benefit of this.

Example:

Let's say I'm creating Mira the Tempest. Mira is wearing a loin-cloth, gloves, high stockings, and sandals. By the rules of this particular match, she is not allowed a top.

A loin-cloth probably counts about the same as “modest panties” - it's not terribly revealing, but it's still basically underwear. Such a garment costs 2 starting Energy. The gloves are small enough that they count as 0-point accessories – her opponent will not have to remove them to win the fight, so they are free. Her sandals cost 1 starting Energy. Finally, the stockings cover her entire legs, so they would cost 2 starting Energy. Mira has thus spent 5 points of Starting Energy, reducing her value from 20 to 15. Deciding that she can do with a little bit less Starting Energy, Mira increases the security of her loin-cloth by adding a sturdy belt; this costs her half the cost of the loin-cloth, so 1 point.

Mira has 14 points of Energy as the fight begins.

By contrast, Sophie the Sorceress is dressed positively modestly at the start of a combat, wearing a full set of modest underwear, black boots, a hat, and a robe. The hat is an accessory, but since it covers her beautiful hair, we'll assign it a cost of 1. The robe costs a hefty 6 starting Energy, and bra and panties taken together cost 4. The boots cost two points, leaving Sophie with only 7 points of Energy as combat begins.

Attacking:

There are three different modes of attack in Chronicles of Enferia, differing depending on their intentions. You can attack to Strip, to Grapple, or to Exhaust. It isn't possible to deal serious damage under these rules. Irrespective of your end goal, roll 1d6, and add a relevant stat:

BODY for physical attacks, be they sword-slashes, shoves, or grasping fists,
MAGIC for magical assaults using bolts of energy, spectral hands, or what-have-you,
CUNNING for attacks that rely on trickery, such as stealthily cutting a bra strap, or luring an opponent into a trap.

If it seems unclear which Stat is appropriate, use Cunning.

Subtract your enemy's Defense from the roll result, and note what remains. If the result is 0 or less, the attack misses. Otherwise, what happens next differs depending on whether you were intending to Strip, Grapple, or Exhaust.

Variant Rule: Rock, Paper, Scissors
Under this variant rule, certain attacks are stronger against certain characters, and characters with an even spread of Stats are more well-protected from incoming attacks.

If all three of a characters' Stats are equal, she enjoys an overall +1 to Defense.

If two of a characters' Stats are tied for highest, her Defense is not modified in any way.

Otherwise, a character suffers a penalty to Defense against certain attacks, depending on what her highest Stat is. If her highest Stat is...

Body, then she is weak against Cunning attacks (Tricksters easily outwit brawny warriors)
Magic, then she is weak against Body attacks (Warriors can slam through flimsy magic with ease)
Cunning, then she is weak against Magic (Trickery helps not against fire!)

A character suffers -1 Defense against attacks which she is weak against.

Attacking to Strip

To attempt to Strip an opponent, you must target a specific garment before rolling. Note the garments' starting Energy point cost. If your remaining result, after subtracting the enemys' Defense, equals or exceeds the garments' starting Energy point cost, you have successfully stripped off the garment. Otherwise, nothing happens.

If the garment has Extra Security, as noted under Clothing rules, a successful attack results in the Extra Security modification being lost in place of the garment. Sturdy belts are weakened, some buttons are lost, etc. but the garment is not removed. The Extra Security is spent, and may not be recovered until the garment is repaired. In case it needs to be said, garments cannot be repaired in battle.

Under normal circumstances, clothes worn inside of other clothes cannot be targeted until the garment covering them is destroyed. So, a bra cannot normally be targeted if the character is still wearing a top. Game Masters may waive this requirement for particularly creatively described attacks, though.

A final note concerning Attacks to Strip: A successful Attack to Strip restores 1 Energy Point to the attacker, or 3 Energy Points if the attack resulted in the opponents' breasts, buttocks, or genitals being exposed.

A few variant rules follow, that allow a GM to “spice up” his game a little.

Variant Rule: Strip Naked
A character may opt for a single, powerful “finishing move” that strips the opponent entirely naked. Such a move can only be done against an enemy with 0 Energy remaining (and therefore, with 0 Defense). A character must declare a Strip Naked attack prior to rolling (effectively targeting all of the characters' clothes). A Strip Naked attack succeeds if the roll result equals or exceeds twice the number of garments the target has on, irrespective of their costs. Otherwise, nothing happens.

Example: Sophie quickly spends all of her Energy Points, and is reduced to 0 Defense. Mira decides to go for a Strip Naked attack even though her enemy is still fully clothed, and directs a single slash against her, intending to cut through all her clothes. Sophie wears a hat, boots, a bra, panties, and a robe – a total of six garments. Mira is a little too ambitious, and her roll falls short of 12. The attack fails.

Variant Rule: Last-Ditch Defense
This rule allows for more drawn-out stripping combats. Whenever a successful Strip Attack would result in uncovering a characters' private parts or breasts, she may invoke a Last-Ditch Defense. By spending Energy equal to twice the cost of the garment, she cancels the effect of the attack. Alternatively, she may spend Energy equal to the cost of the garment, but reduce it to a more skimpy variant (with a lower cost, and therefore easier to target).

Example: Sophie attacks Mira with a magical grasping claw, intending to tear her loin-cloth off. The attack hits, and would uncover Mira's groin entirely. Mira could spend 4 Energy to cancel the attack, but she decides to save her points; instead she spends 2 Energy points, and sees her loincloth reduced to a tiny scrap of cloth, just barely covering her private parts.

Variant Rule: Damaging Clothing
Sometimes, tearing off a piece of clothing in one attack is simply not possible. Under such circumstances, a character can try to attack a garment to damage it. Doing so is successful if the remaining roll result, after subtracting Defense, is equal to 1 or more. A damaged garment is effectively “split in half”; replace the garment with two new garments with the same point cost total. For example, Sophie's 6-point dress can be cut in half to form a 3-point skirt and a 3-point top, or a 3-point skirt can be reduced to a 2-point loincloth and a 1-point accessory (a belt, for example).

Attacking to Grapple

Attacking to Grapple represents an attack made to restrict an opponents' movement, by pinning her down, seizing her in a magical forcefield, or catching her in a trap. After subtracting the opponents' Defense, note the remaining roll result. If it is greater than 0, the attack succeeds, and your opponent is treated as Grappled.

A Grappled character has the following two options:

She may act as normal, applying your roll result as a penalty to her own rolls, and to Defense (her movement is restricted). The penalty can bring both roll results and Defense down to negative amounts. This penalty remains until she tries to break free, see below:

She may try to break free. To do so, she must succeed at a Body, Magic or Cunning roll with no penalty; if this roll equals or exceeds the penalty inflicted on her, she either breaks free or takes control of the grapple. If it doesn't, the penalty remains for as long as you keep grappling her.

If you do anything on your turn except Attack to Grapple, the target loses the Grappled condition at the end of your turn. Therefore, the best strategy is to Grapple a character for a few rounds, until you inflict a big penalty, and then Attack to Strip – letting her go, but hopefully keeping some of her clothing with you.

If a victim of a Grapple succeeds on her roll to break free, she is allowed to make a free Attack to Grapple against you. This can make grappling with a more powerful character very dangerous indeed!

Attack to Exhaust

An Attack to Exhaust targets the opponents' Energy reserves, and may represent attacks inflicting physical pain or other forms of distraction (such as tickling). It's the simplest and least exciting form of attack. When attacking to Exhaust, roll your attack and subtract the opponents' Defense; the opponent loses as many points of Energy as your remaining result.

Example: Mira is fighting Sophie the Sorceress, and is worried that her opponent might launch a powerful attack. She decides to exhaust Sophie's Energy reserves. Mira rolls her attack, and scores 6. Sophie has 3 Defense, and so loses 3 points of Energy.

An Attack to Exhaust can reduce an opponents' Energy to 0, thereby robbing her of Defense. It is therefore unwise to start out a battle with too few Energy points.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:22 PM

Having played quite a few tabletop games in my day, this interests me a great deal. I'd certainly be up for trying this out. How many people do you think we'd need before you'd want to playtest this?

Last edited by BigMara; 03-20-2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:38 PM

Oh this looks very promising.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:47 PM

So, Meepo, should we try writing up character sheets for whenever the playtesting happens? And how will leveling up be handled, if at all? How much freedom will we have with magic and such?
Old 03-21-2012, 02:24 AM

This is quite a comprehensive system! I'm simply stunned to see how quickly these rules came together! I applaud your effort to put a system together for an ENF game.

But, now, I will play "Devil's Advocate" (please take no offense):

1. Will it be awkward to play the role of a female character? It's one thing to write stories, but it's another thing to put yourself in the role of a very different character. You, yourself, wouldn't mind seeing your character stripped and exposed, but your character will seek the exact opposite results!

2. Will it be fun, or (as we geeks are prone to do) is it all about the numbers pr0n? Sometimes, a sick amount of joy is found in min-maxing our characters. (Ask any hardcore MMO player for evidence.)

3. Can it be played well in a forum environment, or will frequent breaks for die rolls frustrate the action?

Just some things to think about!
Old 03-21-2012, 07:40 AM

It's good to see someone play Devil's Advocate. The system certainly has a few problems.

1. I wrote the system for myself, and I kinda like the idea of playing a female character, so I started from that point. I am going to introduce a non-strippable option though, for those who want to play male characters (or for when the PCs want to defeat someone without stripping them, whyever you would want that) - which would be impossible to Attack to Strip, but work under a very similar mechanic allowing you to Attack to Knock Out.

As I said though, personally I would find it more fun to play a woman stripping other women, but that's just me. The cognitive dissonance between "my character wants to avoid being stripped" but "I want her to" is something I personally would have no problem with.

2. So far, the system is a bit too blunt for min-maxing. I'm going to introduce two new mechanics though - a bonus for fun or clever descriptions (at the GM's discretion) to encourage fun stripping attacks and not just hundreds of "I slash her bra strap". I'm also planning on writing some special attacks to make the three stats more different - as it stands, they just differ in terms of how attacks are described. Such special attacks could allow for a bit more number-crunching, even if that's not the object of the game.

3. I wrote the system with the intent of minimizing die rolls. On your turn, you do a single roll for a single attack, and if that's successful, whatever you described comes to pass. The die is also the smallest, simplest type I could think of, so that even in a forum environment with no die roller, the GM can just grab a die out of any old set and roll them himself. The players will in that case have to trust the GM to be fair!

BigMara:

A level-up system is coming. It would allow you to raise Stats, and thereby unlock more Energy - potentially allowing characters to wear more clothes, but only if they don't want to use the Energy in combat. So far, the system is only balanced for starting characters though - I'd have to run some tests and maybe tweak the system for stronger characters. We don't want to make our heroines too well-dressed, do we?

Freedom with magic and such: Thus far, there are no limits to how you're allowed to describe your attacks.

I would appreciate if you tried to make a character under the current rules - doing so might expose flaws I haven't thought of in the system myself. I'd love to see people type up some characters and see what might be done!
Old 03-21-2012, 08:56 AM

Do you have any rules yet for creating characters?
Old 03-21-2012, 08:58 AM

Default More material

In this post:

*Rules for defeating enemies without stripping them, such as by teasing, tickling, or humiliating them.
*Rules for character advancement
*Two new types of characters: Non-Strippable characters, and Non-Combatants. These follow special rules.

Next project:

*Writing some nifty powers to allow for further character customization. Call 'em feats, powers, disciplines, or whatnot - the intent is to give the characters special tricks that only they have access to. Likely such tricks should favour characters with a more even spread of Stats, since having a single high Stat is currently the best offensive option.

Exhausting beyond 0 Points: A Different Kind of Defeat

A particularly sadistic character can continue to Exhaust a character after she's reached 0 Energy. Doing so represents more extreme distractions, such as pain, burning humiliation, or irresistible lust.

When an Attack to Exhaust hits a character with 0 Energy Points, the attacker declares that she's targeting one of her opponents' Stats. If the result on the roll, after subtracting Defense, is equal to or higher than the targets' chosen Stat, that Stat is temporarily reduced by one point due to distractions. A character reduced to a rating of 0 in all Stats becomes helpless, and is completely at her attackers' mercy.

Stats reset to their normal value as soon as the character gets enough rest to recover her Energy Points.

Stat reduction does not impact Energy Point total, nor does it impact Defense. This is relevant for Non-Strippable characters (see below).

Example: Mira has reduced Sophie's Energy to 0 due to successive Attacks to Exhaust. Confident that she can win this fight, Mira decides to toy with her enemy a little bit. She makes an attack with Cunning, representing her belittling and mocking Sophie's tiny breasts. The attack is successful, and Sophie is overcome with rage, unable to focus on her spellcasting – Sophie's Magic is reduced by 1 point. Should Mira continue to belittle and scorn Sophie until all her Stats fall to 0, the once-proud sorceress would be overcome with shame and anger, and Mira could do whatever she pleased with her - all her attacks against Sophie would be automatically successful.

Character Advancement

It is possible to advance ones' character in Chronicles of Enferia, by raising their Stats – thereby directly impacting their Defense and their available amount of Energy. As with many other tabletop RPG systems, to advance your character you must collect Experience Points, which you can then use to purchase upgrades.

Spending Experience Points

To increase one of your characters' Stats, you must spend experience points equal to the new Stat rating times five. So, to raise a Stat from 2 to 3, you must spend 15 experience points. To raise a Stat from 0 to 1, you only need to spend 5 Experience Points.

Designers' note: Since having a single high Stat allows more powerful attack rolls, it is more expensive to raise a high Stat than a low Stat.

Earning Experience Points

GM's are encouraged to “wing it” a little with experience point awards. Since this game is primarily designed for online play, it is less designed with typical RPG “sessions” in mind. That said, here are some guidelines for experience point awards for individual characters:

Stripping a weaker character (one with 2 or more lower Stat total): 1 Experience point
Stripping a character of same strength (Stat total within 1 point of each other): 2 Experience points
Stripping a stronger character (one with 2 or more higher Stat total): 3 Experience points
Meeting a significant story goal (such as winning a tournament): 3 Experience points
Humiliating an enemy beyond merely stripping them: 1 bonus Experience point (GM's discretion)
Furthering a relationship (love, rivalry, etc.) with another player character: 1 Experience point

When characters work together in groups, assign the point total to the entire group, and split it evenly – except the reward for furthering a relationship, which applies only to the two characters doing it (if you know what I mean).

Different Types of Characters

This section describes types of characters that are different from standard player characters. There are two such basic types:

Non-Strippable Characters

Some characters (usually males) are not subject to the usual stripping rules. These characters may not be stripped, though they can be Exhausted and Grappled as normal. A Non-Strippable character works by slightly different mechanics:

A Non-Strippable character has much fewer Energy Points; instead of 5 times their Stat total, such a character has only 3 times their Stat total. However, their clothes do not impact this pool total – a Non-Strippable character may wear whatever he likes without worrying about the impact on his Energy Points.

A Non-Strippable character cannot be the subject of an Attack to Strip, as described above. They do, however, follow a special rule concerning an Attack to Exhaust: When using an Attack to Exhaust against a Non-Strippable character, the attacker may choose to lower his Stats even if the Non-Strippable has Energy remaining. To offset for their immunity to being Stripped, Non-Strippable characters are more vulnerable to pain, teasing, or their own urges.

Example: Mira the Tempest intends to defeat Roy the Warrior. Roy is dressed in a full suit of armor, but this doesn't impact his Energy Point total at all: Roy has 12 Energy Points. Roy's Body score is a fearsome 4, but he has 0 Magic and 0 Cunning. Mira decides to attack Roy using Cunning, as he (by the Rock-Paper-Scissors variant rule) is weaker against Cunning attacks, since his highest Stat is Body.

Mira advances on Roy flirtatiously, and shows some leg – making a Cunning attack. She opts to try and disarm Roy of his high Body stat right away. Roy has 4 Defense against Cunning attacks. Mira spends 2 Energy to try to make the attack more successful, and her Cunning stat is 1, so she rolls 1d6 + 3 total. Mira is lucky – the die comes up a 5, for a total of 8. Subtracting Roy's 4 Defense, Mira's result is 4 – enough to reduce Roy's Body stat to 3. Roy is distracted by Mira's beauty, and can't fight her as effectively. Despite how his Stat total is reduced to 3, though, Roy keeps his old Defense and Energy total.

Non-Combatants

A non-combatant is any character who has no particular abilities in combat. Such a character is never a playable character, but rather represents bystanders, simple guards, peasants, and so forth. Such a character follows much simpler rules:

A non-combatant has only 1 point in one Stat, and will always use that Stat in combat. Most peasants have Body; a simple street urchin might have Cunning, and a scholar might have Magic.

Non-combatants have no Energy Points, but despite this, their Defense score is always fixed at 5 and cannot be lowered. However: A Non-Combatant hit by a successful Attack to Exhaust immediately loses their one Stat point, and is automatically rendered helpless. Guards are knocked out, bar wenches are caught in throes of lust, and so forth. This means that a result of 6 is always enough to dispose of such enemies.

Non-combatants respond normally to Attacks to Grapple. If subject to an Attack to Strip, a Non-Combatant is automatically Stripped Naked if the roll result is 6 or higher.
The Following User Says Thank You to Meepo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 09:12 AM

Quick Character Creation (Using the rules in existence thus far)

Step 1: Determine character concept. Decide whether the character is Strippable (hot!) or Non-Strippable (yawn).

Step 2: Assign 4 points between Body, Magic, and Cunning.

Step 3: Note Energy (20 if Strippable, 12 otherwise) and Defense (5).

Step 4: Buy Clothes. In case it needs be said, a character is not allowed to fight naked, as a naked fighter has lost the battle by default. Consult the chart of clothes and their costs, note down the outfit, and reduce starting Energy appropriately. Non-Strippable characters simply skip this step.

Step 5: Decide other stuff that has no rules yet, such as weapons used, spells known, et cetera, et cetera. There will be rules for this in the future, but for now this is all purely cosmetic - all attacks use the same mechanic.

Step 6: Note down current Experience Points (Zero).
Old 03-21-2012, 11:59 AM

Can not wait for more details. I want to play badly. And who will be doing to die rolls? Do we go by an honor system or does the gm do it.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022