Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-20-2018, 07:29 AM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whero15
The best part was that it was totally accidential and she didnt realise.

That is not the first or last time that happened either.
Great first post! But to say "she didn't realize" strains credulity a bit. How can any woman put on a short skirt, let alone a mini skirt, not realize there is a high probability that someone will see up said skirt / dress, especially when she is seated? When the skirt ends mid-thigh or higher there just ain't that much material to protect "her modesty" no matter how she sits.

That it was not the last time it happened, even after it was a subject of discussion, kinda proves the point... Hope you encourage her to wear short / mini skirts often!! Maybe buy her some sheer lace thongs??
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2018, 01:49 PM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Great first post! But to say "she didn't realize" strains credulity a bit. How can any woman put on a short skirt, let alone a mini skirt, not realize there is a high probability that someone will see up said skirt / dress, especially when she is seated?
My wife never knows and believes no one would bother trying to look either.

She was on the couch last night and I said "Thank you for the view!" when I came upstairs and saw her pink panties under her skirt. She said she didn't know she was showing anything. I said, "How can you not?" She said she just never thinks about it. I told her I thought she heard me coming and did it on purpose. She said nope, and there is no reason to believe otherwise.

No one else was home. No one was there until I came upstairs. But she's the same way in a room of 20 people, too.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2018, 07:41 AM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 398 Posts

A fairly recent one in an office building.... great thing is it wasn't even planned...

I happened to be going downstairs while this girl was coming upstairs. She was hurrying up the stairs so there was only a small window of time to get a look. Once she turned and went up the other way on the next flight, I looked up as I was on the lower section heading down...she probably went to the side closer to the wall on purpose to avoid exposure but I still saw a NICE flash of her ass....mostly the right butt-cheek, which had such a great jiggle as she ran up.... it must have been a thong because I just saw cheeks and a little buttcrack and of course the back of the thighs. Her skirt was a light blue, about mid-thigh level and very flared out. The "flared" aspect of it is precisely why I knew to look, since those are obviously the easiest ones to give a view. My heart was racing immediately just from that brief glimpse of her incredible ass. I went to the bathroom and exploded in seconds off that visual.
Old 09-21-2018, 09:39 AM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Niiiiice! Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dookieman View Post
A fairly recent one in an office building.... great thing is it wasn't even planned...

I happened to be going downstairs while this girl was coming upstairs. She was hurrying up the stairs so there was only a small window of time to get a look. Once she turned and went up the other way on the next flight, I looked up as I was on the lower section heading down...she probably went to the side closer to the wall on purpose to avoid exposure but I still saw a NICE flash of her ass....mostly the right butt-cheek, which had such a great jiggle as she ran up.... it must have been a thong because I just saw cheeks and a little buttcrack and of course the back of the thighs. Her skirt was a light blue, about mid-thigh level and very flared out. The "flared" aspect of it is precisely why I knew to look, since those are obviously the easiest ones to give a view. My heart was racing immediately just from that brief glimpse of her incredible ass. I went to the bathroom and exploded in seconds off that visual.
The Following User Says Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2018, 05:28 PM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

When I was young I was working at a marine terminal on the Miss. River. One afternoon this boat radioed for permission to deboard 2 people at our dock, a cab was going to meet them, sure, a courtesy we always extend. When the vessel lands at our dock its deck level was at least 7' higher then our dock, so I got a ladder. The people getting off were cooks, women cooks in skirts, short skirts, of course I had to hold the ladder, I think the one in the red skirt had an appendectomy scar.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2018, 08:03 AM

Default Mature view

On holiday in Cornwall about 30+ years ago, my family and I visited a miniature railway near Liskeard so that my two children could enjoy a ride behind a steam locomotive. The passenger vehicles were the kind that you sat astride and as a train arrived at the end of the journey, I thought there might be a quick panty flash from one or two of the women passengers as they swung their legs over to climb off the train. There was a 45 year old (I guess) woman at the front of the train facing me and as she swung her right leg up and over the carriage, I could not quite believe what I saw. Instead of the expected flash of white knickers, I saw a thick dark line and it took me a moment to realise that I had just seen straight up her c*nt. It was all over in a second, but the image is (happily) imprinted on my memory.
Old 10-23-2018, 12:58 AM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts
Default Sister in law

Lisa and I were at a nieces wedding this past weekend. After the reception we caught a ride back to our hotel with my favorite sister in law and her husband along with some others. We were all getting in their Suburban that had seats for 7 but we were taking 9.

Anyway Lisa and I climbed into the rear bench seat between the 2nd row captains chairs. Then my favorite sister in law climbed back to join us. With her short dress and having to step over a duffel bag on the floor I was treated to an eye level view right up her dress. Wonderful bare legs. Thong covered pussy. Then when she sat down between Lisa and I her dress rode up exposing a lot of skin. Not quite enough to show her thong from my angle but still very nice. Then the rest of the people climbed in and the overhead lights went off.

Once we got to the hotel, on came the lights and the return of the view of her thighs as we waited for the middle row to get out. Then sis in law climbed out. Another great view as she stood. As she made her way between the chairs her dress fell just enough to hide her ass from my view. Lisa's dress was just long enough that I didn't get an upskirt from her.
Old 10-23-2018, 04:50 AM

Thanked 1,580 Times in 55 Posts
Default Spiral staircase

Several years ago we were visiting the famous York Minster here in the UK. The building has large towers which are usually closed to public. On the occasion we visited they were open to allow the public access to the roof. The only way up the narrow towers was by way of a steep spiral stone staircase which seemed to go on for ever.
In front of me was a rather attractive girl dressed quite normally. However once she started to climb the steep stairs in front of me it became obvious that her short skirt gave me a great unobstructed view of her white panties. The great thing was there was nothing she could do about it. The old narrow spiral staircase was very narrow and steep and she could not turn round and come down passed me as there were many people behind me, neither could she pull the hem down to protect her modesty. I enjoyed the spectacle for several minutes while we all climbed and I have to say that it was the most fantastic view and for once I was sorry to reach the top.
Just another case of being in the right place at the right time.
Attached Thumbnails
AAA111.jpg  
Old 10-23-2018, 09:41 AM

Thanked 4,703 Times in 257 Posts
Default Submarine Tour

Several years ago I was invited to tour a submarine as part of an organization that supports the Navy. My SO couldn't make the event so I was solo. If you have ever been in a sub you know how cramped it is. I ended up behind this 40-something MILF for the tour.

In the tour we had several climbs and descents on ladders. Well this MILF wore a skirt - slightly above the knee that flared out at the hem. Initially I did not think about the potential uppies that I was in for. Now you would have thought this MILF's husband would have took positions in front and behind her to protect her modesty. No he did just the opposite - when he should have been behind her he was in front and vise versa.

As the tour progressed I got some great views of her white frilly thong. I guy behind me commented a couple times how I must be getting a good show - I just smiled. Of course there were a few times that being cramped I ended up against her and she made no attempt to put "air" between us. Yep I had a chubbie.

After the end of the tour the MILF said to me quietly that I must have enjoyed the "tour" with wink. She said we both should be careful what we wear on a tour like this and I should think about wearing underwear. To which I responded that the tour would have been even more enjoyable if she hadn't wore the thong.
Old 10-26-2018, 11:35 AM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Excellent!! Thanks for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
Lisa and I were at a nieces wedding this past weekend. After the reception we caught a ride back to our hotel with my favorite sister in law and her husband along with some others. We were all getting in their Suburban that had seats for 7 but we were taking 9.

Anyway Lisa and I climbed into the rear bench seat between the 2nd row captains chairs. Then my favorite sister in law climbed back to join us. With her short dress and having to step over a duffel bag on the floor I was treated to an eye level view right up her dress. Wonderful bare legs. Thong covered pussy. Then when she sat down between Lisa and I her dress rode up exposing a lot of skin. Not quite enough to show her thong from my angle but still very nice. Then the rest of the people climbed in and the overhead lights went off.

Once we got to the hotel, on came the lights and the return of the view of her thighs as we waited for the middle row to get out. Then sis in law climbed out. Another great view as she stood. As she made her way between the chairs her dress fell just enough to hide her ass from my view. Lisa's dress was just long enough that I didn't get an upskirt from her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s