photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Original Photos & Videos > The Ladies of OCC
Login
or
Register

Old 01-29-2018, 07:31 AM

Thanked 2,433 Times in 235 Posts

As much as I don't want to, I need to get to work this morning but before I head out the door here in a few minutes, I wanted to take a little time to post another self induced orgasm that hubby was gracious enough to record less than an hour ago. As I was getting ready for work, he did his thing and edited my video so I could upload it here. I woke up, throat still sore, body aching but my pussy was aching more. The Hitachi did it again in about 30 seconds and it was a good one, as I'm sure you'll have no trouble seeing Have a wonderful day everyone! Every day is better when it starts off with a satisfying orgasm. If you don't have a Hitachi Magic Wand, get one! I wish there were more women on this forum who would also try this challenge. I would LOVE to see their orgasms too. OK, I must go to work and be the boss lady! I wonder what they would all think if they knew I was just masturbating!
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Cumming on January 29.mp4 (159.34 MB, 74 views)
Streaming Videos
Cumming on January 29

1m:23s

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to paratrooper92 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2018, 12:40 PM

Yet another amazing video! Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to aguyfromhampton For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2018, 09:04 AM

I'm still feeling a little under the weather but it's snowing here this morning and being the boss lady, I decided to sleep in a little this morning. Once again I didn't feel like setting up the tripod so I asked hubby to record another session. I had a little trouble getting there this time, taking about 5 minutes but the best part, the minute leading up to my climax is what I chose to share. My husband is strong but so gentle as you can see him being very careful about spreading me open to give a full view of my sexy stuff when I cum. I hope that you enjoy this orgasm and will take the time to leave some encouraging remarks.
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Cumming on January 30.mp4 (54.80 MB, 84 views)
Streaming Videos
Cumming on January 30

1m:33s

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to paratrooper92 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2018, 09:32 AM

I had another urge last night and hubby wasn't immediately available so I had no choice other than to set up the tripod to record my session or fall off the wagon. It was a good orgasm and happened in about 45 seconds. My contractions down there are definitely visible again! About an hour later I had hubby at my beck and call and he took his nearly 9 inches and slid it right into my eager and waiting pussy. He took my legs and placed my ankles over his shoulders as he took me from a kneeling position starting slowly and increasing his tempo. About a minute later (I know, I don't last long. Should I be embarrassed?) I started cumming so hard that my toes curled too tightly and my feet started cramping! Once he came inside of me (I love the feeling of his hot cum in my pussy) he gave me a lovely foot massage. That felt almost as good as the orgasm! PS I'm going to be the big Five O in just a few days!
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Cumming on February First.mp4 (195.70 MB, 81 views)
Streaming Videos

Last edited by paratrooper92; 02-02-2018 at 09:40 AM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to paratrooper92 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2018, 04:43 PM

Thumbs up

Thank you so much. I just got home from work and I logged on here hoping to find a video from you...and I get one that also shows your lovely boobs. BONUS! Keep up the good work.
Old 02-02-2018, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguyfromhampton View Post
Thank you so much. I just got home from work and I logged on here hoping to find a video from you...and I get one that also shows your lovely boobs. BONUS! Keep up the good work.
Feel free to post a photo or two of what exactly it is that you were doing when you got home from work and saw I put a new video up
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paratrooper92 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 09:56 AM

Without getting into too many details I'm leaving on a week long conference trip tomorrow and I know that I won't have enough privacy to make any videos during that time. I will be sharing a room with another professional from my regional office. I also know that I will probably not be able to go a week without an orgasm because I'm REALLY feeling horny the last couple days. I will most certainly sneak in a little play during the week but I will not be brave enough to try and record a session with a roommate. My bi curious side find myself wondering if my roommate is wondering how she will be able to sneak in a session too. I wonder if she will? I find that thought highly arousing!
Please forgive me in advance if I have an urge that needs to be met off camera during my trip with the understanding that I will resume upon my return home.
Anyway, I asked hubby to set up the tripod and I recorded another session last night. He set it up from a different angle to try something a little different. It started out with a little bit of humor as you will see. My first orgasm "came" quickly and I felt another was imminent so I "pressed on". Less than two minutes later my second orgasm swept over me and its intensity is evident as you will hear (they can't be seen from this angle unfortunately) my pussy muscles rhythmically pressing against the wand so hard, that it alters the sound of the buzzing! It was a good session and I thank hubby for helping me keep my new years resolution.
I have been getting very little thanks, feedback or comments and I will say that I WILL fall off the wagon without encouragement or support. If you like what you see, please, PLEASE send some love my way.
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Cumming on February Second.mp4 (638.05 MB, 90 views)
Streaming Videos
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to paratrooper92 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2018, 12:37 PM

I am leaving on my trip this afternoon about 3PM my time, Eastern US. I will be gone about a week and thought I would leave you all with something a little different before I go. The photos at the end are all selfies I took just after I got myself off, including the clit shot which took a few tries. I'm not sure if you will like it but I guess I will know by any comments left here, which by the way, have been very few considering the numerous videos and photos that I've put up here. I have to admit that I am getting discouraged by the lackluster comments and support. I talked to my husband about it he says that I'm the sexiest woman he's ever seen and can't understand the low level of enthusiasm here. As much as I believe him it is nice to hear it here as well. I'm not going to continue to upload my new videos if I will only be met with disappointment when I log in to check on responses and find none. I will continue with my new years resolution but I just won't upload them.
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Cumming on February Fourth.mp4 (205.82 MB, 62 views)
Streaming Videos
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to paratrooper92 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 09:50 AM

I will see what I can do. I have never taken a selfie of my junk and I will have to do it when the wife is not home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratrooper92 View Post
Feel free to post a photo or two of what exactly it is that you were doing when you got home from work and saw I put a new video up
Old 02-05-2018, 08:44 PM

Thanked 1,405 Times in 675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratrooper92 View Post
I am leaving on my trip this afternoon about 3PM my time, Eastern US. I will be gone about a week and thought I would leave you all with something a little different before I go. The photos at the end are all selfies I took just after I got myself off, including the clit shot which took a few tries. I'm not sure if you will like it but I guess I will know by any comments left here, which by the way, have been very few considering the numerous videos and photos that I've put up here. I have to admit that I am getting discouraged by the lackluster comments and support. I talked to my husband about it he says that I'm the sexiest woman he's ever seen and can't understand the low level of enthusiasm here. As much as I believe him it is nice to hear it here as well. I'm not going to continue to upload my new videos if I will only be met with disappointment when I log in to check on responses and find none. I will continue with my new years resolution but I just won't upload them.
Glad you were able to get such a good shot of your cllit - it's amazing! Thanks!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to curly804 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia