Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2018, 10:46 PM

Thanked 5,444 Times in 286 Posts
Default More Tips

My trick in these situations is to try to say a quick hello to pretty woman when they are in a towel or clothes. That breaks the ice, but just make it a quick hi.

Then you have the basis for talking to them when they are naked as you have broken the ice. Woman generally like to be social as long as you can demonstrate to them that you are not just there to see her naked body.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barnyb For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldswede View Post
Nice story! We would love to hear more about the teen sisters as well some time. We were at our ”sauna club” last week (we usually go there every other week) and it was quite crowded (only couples allowed).
All types of bodies and ages.
What was quite obvious is that in Sweden (at the moment at least) it’s the -40 women who (by far) have the most bush.
+40 women - fully shaved or landing strip
-40 women - full bush or trimmed
+40 men - fully shaved or trimmed
-40 men - fully shaved

We saw/met about 25 couples last time and about 15 was +40 and about 10 was -40

Have a great wknd!
Interesting, woman's bushes coming back and men's bushed are almost extinct.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eclipsecz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 05:25 PM

My wife and I will be in Berlin this month. Never been before. Can't wait to see the town.

Are there any good spas in town with mixed gender textile-free areas? If not, can anyone recommend a good one or two within an easy public transit ride?

One big plus would be a spa with a good reputation for massages - I'd guess my wife will get a 90 or 120 minute one. Should leave me plenty of time to see the sights.

Not sure if there are higher and lower end options, but we'd like higher, if there is such.

Thanks!
Old 05-03-2018, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipsecz View Post
Interesting, woman's bushes coming back and men's bushed are almost extinct.
Yes. We can only speak from our own experience but that’s what we see in Sweden 😎
The Following User Says Thank You to Baldswede For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2018, 02:08 AM

Thanked 94,097 Times in 5,341 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borracho100 View Post
We’re currently at a spa in Belgium and there’s a whole variety of styles and hairyness on display.

Predominantly, most of the women during the day are older and majority have some pubic hair, generally trimmed but some slightly longer and more unkempt. Being waxed or shaved to no or minimal hair seems to be more popular for the under 40s.

Mrs B has been waxed to a Brazilian finish but looks almost like a Hollywood as the remaining strip of hair is so short that it’s barely noticeable.
can you suggest which spa to visit in Belgium and what time would be best?

telegram blog flickr mega
Old 05-04-2018, 08:42 AM

I have always enjoyed the saunas in Germany. But recently I started to travel to Switzerland for business and visit a sauna close to my hotel regularly. It is great because I can go 2-3 times a week for approx. 3 hours in the evening. A great opportunity to check out different girls and couples.

This week I had a very exciting encounter. That evening the sauna area was very quiet and not many people were around. Directly when I entered the sauna area, I could hear quiet moaning from the shower area. So I went over there to check it out. The showers have several entrances/exits and different small sections are separated from each other. I had located from where the moaning was coming from and could see a couple going at it in that shower section. So I carefully went to the section next to them without them seeing me. I listened a bit to her moaning. Then I decided to walk around the corner to surprise them. I pretended that I was just arriving and it was great fun to see their shocked faces. I took a shower at that section while he tried to hide his boner and them walking out together.

Towards the end of that night most people had already left the sauna area (the last 'Aufguss' was already over) and I could see the couple head to a sauna in the outside area. I thought I would enjoy a little treat before heading out myself. So I waited 5 minutes and then headed towards the same sauna. When I entered the sauna, I got more than I had hoped for. She sat on the bottom bench, him standing in front of her. And she was sucking him off! He was so embarassed when I came in. He pulled out quickly, hiding his boner under a towel and then headed out. She seemed to be the exhibitionist in the relationship because she was smiling and giving me a little wink before following her boyfriend.

When I left the sauna and headed back inside, I was passing the outdoor pool and could see them hugging very closely in the pool and you could clearly see that he was inside her and gently fucking her again.

I have been too many saunas and have seen couples gently and carefully touching each other or sometimes fucking very carefully and hidden in the pools. But I have never seen or caught a couple so horny and fucking so openly in a sauna area. It was definitly very exciting to voyeur on them!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to spalover For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2018, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spalover View Post
I have always enjoyed the saunas in Germany. But recently I started to travel to Switzerland for business and visit a sauna close to my hotel regularly. It is great because I can go 2-3 times a week for approx. 3 hours in the evening. A great opportunity to check out different girls and couples.

This week I had a very exciting encounter. That evening the sauna area was very quiet and not many people were around. Directly when I entered the sauna area, I could hear quiet moaning from the shower area. So I went over there to check it out. The showers have several entrances/exits and different small sections are separated from each other. I had located from where the moaning was coming from and could see a couple going at it in that shower section. So I carefully went to the section next to them without them seeing me. I listened a bit to her moaning. Then I decided to walk around the corner to surprise them. I pretended that I was just arriving and it was great fun to see their shocked faces. I took a shower at that section while he tried to hide his boner and them walking out together.

Towards the end of that night most people had already left the sauna area (the last 'Aufguss' was already over) and I could see the couple head to a sauna in the outside area. I thought I would enjoy a little treat before heading out myself. So I waited 5 minutes and then headed towards the same sauna. When I entered the sauna, I got more than I had hoped for. She sat on the bottom bench, him standing in front of her. And she was sucking him off! He was so embarassed when I came in. He pulled out quickly, hiding his boner under a towel and then headed out. She seemed to be the exhibitionist in the relationship because she was smiling and giving me a little wink before following her boyfriend.

When I left the sauna and headed back inside, I was passing the outdoor pool and could see them hugging very closely in the pool and you could clearly see that he was inside her and gently fucking her again.

I have been too many saunas and have seen couples gently and carefully touching each other or sometimes fucking very carefully and hidden in the pools. But I have never seen or caught a couple so horny and fucking so openly in a sauna area. It was definitly very exciting to voyeur on them!
you're bad! let the people fuck!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2018, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by halkan View Post
I would say that the outdoor spaces in Vabali Spa is a bigger bonus than the outdoor spaces in Kristalltherme Ludwigsfelde. The outside pool in front of the restaurant area is particularly nice, and while sitting/lounging on one side of this pool you have a very nice view of those on the other as well as of those in the pool

Set aside at least 5 hours for a visit to allow yourself get into the proper relaxing mood, that's my advice.

KG
went to vabali spa last week and had a very good time...
It was Thursday afternoon around 19:00 and I stayed till around 23:00.
Saw some really nice girls - all of them almost completely shaved completely as well as some mature ladies. I can't remember any of them having a real bush...
the most hair you could see was really short trimmed...
So, I guess the bush is not back... at least in Germany...

If someone wants to take some pics in there, it is relatively easy if you have a "spywatch" - all other electronic equipment is stored in lockers before entering...
Pay attention to go on days with lot of sunshine, as the sauna windows are small and do not allow for a lot of light inside (it is there where the girls are more exposed). there is also not much artificial light in them.
Alternatively one could take videos/pics outside of the saunas, where the girls shower after...

Last edited by clairwill; 05-14-2018 at 02:30 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2018, 11:45 AM

the spa you re talking about is definitely the best I've been so far. best moment is in weekends when it's hot. you will see lots of beautiful and young girls
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ionescu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2018, 04:18 PM

Default Saunas in Switzerland: Geneva

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollolz9 View Post
Have any of you been to Switzerland and can you recommend some good saunas / therme there?
Yes. In Geneva, on the lake, there is a seasonal sauna at the Bains des Paquis. It is usually operating from mid- September to mid-May. In the summer, they dismantle the sauna and everything is part of the swimming area.

So, when you go there, you can rent everything or you can bring things with you. They have a Turkish bath (steam bath) which is functional all year long. They have a warm and a hot sauna (seasonal) and there is another steam room (seasonal). The seasonal steam room is all glass in front and you have a nice view of the sunning area and part of the city. The two saunas have large windows that offer a view down the lower part of the lake and you can see the cathedral and old city. It has to be one of the best views any sauna has! Outside the sauna are sunning planks where you can put your towel down, relax, read, have a drink, or whatever. On warm sunny days, it's great - sauna and a tan. Like many places, the crowds differ by day (and Tuesday is women only), but Thursday evening is usually pretty good for a mix of people and plenty of younger women. Most people are nude, but there are some Brits and Americans who show up in some sort of attire, which is allowed (unlike Germany, where you have to take off that bacteria-laden cloth to go into the sauna).

There is a restaurant adjacent to the sauna, called Buvette des Paquis. In summer, they serve a plat du jour for a very reasonable fee and they have all kinds of beer, wine, and other beverages available. It's a good place for breakfast or lunch. In winter, when the sauna is operating, they serve fondue made with crément (champagne that's not made in champagne). It's a great atmosphere if you like noisy, active places with good (but not expensive) food.

It's best to go to the sauna with someone - at least I don't always like having people (men) ask me to wash their backs. I have taken a number of girlfriends there and they all liked it. Those without prior experience with a sauna and subsequent public nudity were usually a bit squeamish at first but found it a bit of a thrill as things went on. It is also nice when snowing (which doesn't happen so much in relatively warm Geneva) - you get your body temperature up in the sauna and then go out in the snowy air to cool off (many people jump in the lake, as well - they even have a high-dive).

My last visit was about a month ago when passing through. The weather was great - sunny in the late afternoon all the way to sunset. Thre was a good crowd, to include a number of late-20s to mid-30s women. Most are nice to look at. Sometimes we get in discussions, but I play by German sauna rules of no conversation / noise in the sauna, so conversations are outside or in the steam room.

Try it out (after summer is over).
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:

Tags
hot tub, sauna

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s