uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-14-2017, 06:28 PM

Thanked 5,732 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Bravo! She sounds like a lot of fun! Congrats!
Thanks, she tends to be the life of the party most the time and after a few glasses of wine she is pretty much unstoppable. She enjoys sex as much as I do and after our first hookup she has been pretty bold about going for what she likes and wants. Which I like. Thanks again for your kind words and comment.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2017, 03:32 PM

Quote:
You are a very lucky guy I have tried to get my wife to have a threesome and would love to have her be with another guy while we both fuck her together but she says she dont feel right about it every time we meet up with a guy. I love this story and am following it closely and sharing it with my wife thanks for posting the details and pictures of your hot sexy wife for us. My wife says she would love to meet you guys to talk about this and she says maybe we can do it after reading your storys. She asks if you ever have done any thing with your wife and another girl and you. dont want to bother you but she is really interested in this now.
Thought I would answer this here in the forum since I get regular questions on this line.

Yes, we have had several FMF sessions over the years. For about three years I had a regular girlfriend who I saw several times a week and who was amazing both as a person and sexually. She was also married but her husband had no interest in sex anymore and was happy for her to have somebody to fill that area. We got together as couples on several occasions for dinner and just hanging out and all got along. We tried once to all have sex together in the same room one evening with his wife and I together and he and my wife together. He never got naked but ended up getting up and walking out of the room before he and my wife got anything really going.

We for the most part have agreed to only play together as a couple, with other couples it is same room play and with singles it is always either MFM or FMF play. We have deviated from this on occasion but both prefer to have the other a part of it and think it is the best option for us.

In MFM I love to see my wife pleasured and the hottest thing I can see is her having an intense orgasm. I have watched her have literally hundreds of climaxes and everyone of them is hot. Her current boyfriend who lives with us is very much the same in this area. The other day we got her off using a Rabbit vibrator. As she got close to orgasm she took control of the toy and used it to climax. It was incredibly hot watching her shake, seeing her face contorted and hollering out. Her nipples were rock hard and her legs were like noodles after. We both stood back and watched then once she was done she was exhausted and we kissed her and let her take a nap. Neither he or I got off but we both loved watching her.

Conversely, when we have connected with a single female or with my girlfriend issues have developed between both women. I often wonder if we found a married woman who played apart from her husband but who was with him if the emotions would be different.

My wife and I communicate very openly about everything in the lifestyle. She has told me that despite her activities she still feels jealousy when seeing me with another woman. She says it makes her wonder if I really want her or if I want somebody else. I understand the feelings as there are times I have felt them too. There have been multiple occasions where we have been out at a lifestyle party or event like a cruise where I have been really into a lady I have met and asked about hooking up FMF which would be my preference and she has told me to go back to our room or to find a playroom and to have fun which I have done. It was always fun but I would always prefer my wife be a part of it.

Again, thank you to all for your comments and messages. More to come.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2017, 09:58 AM

I just finished answering several PM's that were sent overnight. Thanks again to all that continue to PM and offer your support, compliments and questions. I try to answer all. Here are two I thought I would share here since they are relevant to the story line. I am posting my replies to each message:

Quote:
Love this story and where it is going I look everyday to see if you posted anymore. I would love to have friends like you and you wife. she is smokin hot. Had a questions about condoms since I dont see that they have been used. Is that just an ommission or did the guys go bareback? if they were bareback did they cum inside her?
Thank you for your message and for following along. It is greatly appreciated. Good observation from the story. While we do require condom use and probably 97% of her male hookups have worn them Jeremy did not. It was totally unplanned and one of those situations that occurred with no forethought or preparation. At the time we did not even have condoms in the house. Since we talked about it afterward he was able to prove he was clean. He did cum inside her several times. Subsequently, he has not used condoms since she does not like them and he has already been iinside her and cum in her.

The guy in DC also did not wear a condom. Once things got started it was too late to think about and not on our minds.

We strongly promote condom use and shortly after these encounters put together a "sex purse" that we now carry everywhere we go. It contains condoms, both regular and magnums, a tube of water based lube and the premoistened towelettes/baby wipes. Even at home it is in the nightstand next to the bed. We have both been tested and continue to get tested regularly even with condom use. . While we are pretty strict on condom use occasionally there are still "accident" like a condom falling off so better to be safe.

Quote:
love this thread me and a buddy follow and wish we knew where to meet you hot wife. she is awesome. hope you post more pics an stories about her. do not want to be crude but dying to know if she like anal and cock in her ass since i really want to fuck a girl in the ass but so far have not had any luck hope it is ok to ask and i hear back from you
Hello and thanks for your message. Glad you and your buddy are both following along and enjoying the story and pictures. I will be posting more as I write and she and I recall the details of the events.

As far as anal, she does enjoy it from time to time. It is like anything else, it depends on her mood, level of excitement and how aroused she is. She loves DP and most the time does not object but from time to time she will say, "Don't do that" and we carry on leaving her ass alone. Other times she will plead with us during sex "Fuck me in the ass."

She and I were alone visiting a swinger resort two weeks ago. we attended the party and did not hook up with anybody choosing to spend the time alone together. She was very turned on and we sat in the hot tub and then went back to our room after the party. We were both already naked and she asked as we started kissing "do you want my pussy or my ass?" I told her either one and and began licking her pussy as she was deliberately moving to put her ass in line. Finally she asked "Oh, that feels so good lick my ass baby." I knew what she wanted and moved my attention to her ass and had her begging "fuck me in the ass baby." Which I did. She had an amazing orgasm from the anal stimulation.

Thanks again for all the great questions and hope to hear more from you. More to follow soon.

For the image lovers here is a picture of her regular boyfriend and I playing with both her hot little holes one night.
Attached Thumbnails
anal and pussy creampie.JPG  
Old 03-16-2017, 03:35 PM

Default Our continuing adventure with my friend and wife's lover

MAKING A ROAD TRIP WITH JEREMY Part One

It was a few weeks after our trip to DC that we were headed to Cincinnati to attend a music festival. We were staying at a Marriott hotel on the Kentucky side of the river across from Cincinnati and had invited Jeremy to attend with us at the last minute. He was happy to be invited and to spend time with us and we made the long drive up to the hotel leaving early on a Friday morning and arriving around 5 that evening.

When we checked in there was an issue with his reservation and his room had not been reserved. We had rented a King room and the hotel was sold out. Although we had hooked up and had sex in the same bed it was the first time we were going to have another guy sleeping in the same bed with us. I was not sure how that would work out but our options were limited so we took the room and got checked in. My wife changed in the bathroom with the door closed and we all went out to the festival taking a cab since we planned to drink. During the evening my wife asked about how it was going to work with Jeremy being in the same bed and she asked if we were going to have sex. I told her it was all totally up to her. We spent the night drinking and by the time we got our cab back the hotel we were intoxicated. There was some very passionate kissing and fondling between my wife and Jeremy but otherwise nothing happened during the evening out.

Once back inside the room it was late being almost 2 in the morning. Although we were all feeling pretty intoxicated we were still very aware of our situation. Jeremy was sitting in a chair beside the bed and offered to use a blanket and pillow and to sleep on the floor as my wife sat on the bed. She told him “no, you don’t have to do that. It will be fine. We will probably all be asleep quick and won’t even notice.” We talked generally for a few more minutes and then my wife got up and got a pair of flannel pajamas she had brought along out of her drawer and said “I guess I should probably go put these on.” She sat back on the bed and I could tell from the look she was giving me that she was wanting sex but wanting me to make the first move. As Jeremy sat in the chair sipping on bourbon I put down the glass he pured for me and walked over to the bed and kissed my wife. I said “Here, I will help you get ready for bed.” I reached down and grabbed the hem of her sweater and slowly began to raise it as she raised her arms to give me access before I had even revealed her stomach. I pulled the sweater up over her head and up her arms leaving her in only her bra from the waist up. I rubbed her shoulders for a few minutes and then unclasped her bra from behind as she placed her arms forward so I could pull the shoulder straps off her. Despite the room being warm her nipples were already fully erect and hard indicating her level of arousal. I said “I guess we should move into the bathroom to finish getting you undressed and into your pajamas.” And she replied “Ok, whatever you think we should do.”

I slowed down and the conversation continued as if nothing was happening. I finally moved and un-buttoned her tight jeans pushing the zipper down and opening them to reveal her white lace panties slightly. My wife laid back on her elbows and I pulled the jeans off her hips and down her legs leaving her in only her sexy panties in front of my friend and I both. I was not sure how far she wanted to take this and wondered if I should grab her pajamas off the end of the bed but decided to continue. I reached down and put my thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them off her and down her legs with her lifting her legs and feet to allow me access. As she sat back up now fully naked she asked very matter of fact “So what do you want me to do now?” I moved to her and began kissing her all over her body as she fumbled with my jeans until she had my cock out and Jeremy just sat in the chair watching. We got up and my wife got down on the floor on her knees as she pushed my jeans and underwear down my legs and took my cock into her mouth. The blowjob was incredible and I thought I was going to explode and finally moved away to keep from cumming.

Once I moved away my wife crawled up on the bed and motioned to Jeremy to come closer. He got up and she undid his jeans as she lay in front of him and she began to suck his cock with him standing beside the bed. He pulled his jeans off and stepped out of them and then pulled his shirt off as my wife continued eagerly sucking him. He slowly rubbed her pussy and she moaned loudly as he slid a finger inside her and began fingering her as she sucked him. I stood back and watched the two of them as they were both fully engrossed in what was happening and the sounds and smells of their arousal filled the room.

Jeremy finally pulled out of her mouth and rolled her from her side onto her flat back remarking on her blowjob skills. My wife was incredibly turned-on and pulled me over to her as Jeremy got up and took a drink. My wife pulled me by the cock over to her and took my balls into her hungry mouth. The sensation felt amazing and she paused and pulled me down kissing me very deeply and passionately. My mind raced with thoughts of my best friend’s cock just being pulled out of her mouth as we kissed but I soon lost that thought as she finally asked “Are you sure you’re ok with this?” I said “Yes, I am enjoying seeing you have fun.” She kissed me again and replied “I love you so much, I want you and Jeremy to both fuck me.” She took my cock back into her mouth.
Attached Thumbnails
BJ.jpg   IMG_0113.jpg  

Old 03-17-2017, 03:17 PM

MAKING A ROAD TRIP WITH JEREMY Part Two

Jeremy crawled up between her legs and pushed his large fat cock inside her fucking her deeply missionary style. He was muttering “oh god you are so fucking tight” and talking very dirty to her as he fucked her and she was telling him “fuck me”. I wanted to watch and I climbed up on the bed and she took my cock into her mouth and began sucking me as I faced Jeremy and watched his cock disappear in and out of my wife’s pussy. It was incredibly hot to watch, she had trimmed her thick black pubic hair neatly and her legs were bent up at the hip and knee but not raised as his long thick cock pushed inside her fully and pulled out with his cock head almost out of her making her moan out in total pleasure. Her body was beading sweat and I could tell she was near climax as she sucked my cock. He was longer and thicker than me and each time he would thrust inside her fully she moaned out from being filled so fully. I grabbed my phone and began to take more pictures of them and as I moved my wife licked my balls and began to lick and rim my ass for the first time. It felt incredible and I moved putting my shaft back inside her mouth until I exploded shooting a load of cum and she continued sucking. She had never wanted me to cum inside her mouth but tonight she was so into the action she sucked me dry holding onto my cock tightly as I tried to pull out and move. My cock was becoming super sensitive but she continued sucking me and I finally pulled away, breathing deeply as my wife groaned loudly expressing her enjoyment of the fucking she was getting. I bent forward to kiss her forehead and she grabbed me around the neck and began kissing me with her mouth fully open. I was tasting my own cum for the first time and it was not bad as I returned the kiss not going limp.

Jeremy finally pulled out of her and laid on his back on the bed. My wife climbed onto the top of Jeremy leaning over and kissing him passionately as his cock poked at her ass. I got up and got a drink of bourbon watching the action in front of me. I watched as he grabbed his cock and guided it into my wife and began fucking her again as they kissed. My wife was on fire and was pulling the sheets off the bed as she rode Jeremy’s big cock as hard as she could continuing the make out session for over twenty minutes. Jeremy flipped her over onto her back without pulling out of her and pounded her as they both talked dirty to each other between kissing. I wanted to join in but there was not any opening as I stood and watched.

I was startled by a loud banging on the door while my wife continued riding Jeremy and I opened the door partially to find a uniformed security guard and a heavy-set man in a business suit who was the night manager. They told me they had been receiving noise complaints from our room and tried to tell my wife and friend to quiet down from the door and finally came inside. I was naked and rock hard with the room smelling heavy of sex, bodies and cum. My wife and friend continued totally oblivious to the others inside the room as the mattress was now about a foot off the box spring and the sheets were half off the bed on the floor. They watched for a few minutes and then told me to quiet them down or risk them returning. I heard the security guard say “damn he is fucking the hell out of her with that monster of his and she is loving every inch of it” as the sounds of their slapping flesh echoed through the room with my wife hollering out “oh god, oh god” during an long earth-shattering orgasm. The manger just looked and replied “hell, I don’t think either one of them even realize we are in the room. They have been going at it all night like that.” I told them I would make sure they didn’t have to come back tonight and shut the door behind them locking the deadbolt. I returned as Jeremy continued pounding my wife and they were both dripping and drenched with sweat.

My wife finally begged Jeremy to stop as her orgasm subsided and he slowed down and asked her if she was ok. She said she needed water and asked if he was finished yet. He told her “you are amazing, I have whiskey dick bad and might not cum but I am not ready to stop.” She sat up and I got her water from the faucet in the bathroom which she drank quickly. Jeremy asked me to hand him his bourbon and I poured us both a glass and handed him one. His dick was still buried inside my wife as they both breathed heavily and drank. He handed me his empty glass and started again with a slow constant motion. I looked and the sun was already rising and shining through the open curtains of the window overlooking the river. People were out already and I wondered if they could see us up there forgetting we had not closed the d****s when we returned. I looked at the clock and it was already almost 7:30. I laid on the mattress next to them as they were both oblivious to anything. I was dozing in and out as the two of them continued.

It was after 9 am that morning when I awoke from a light sleep to another knock at the door. As I approached the door began to open and I quickly stepped up to grab it. It was the housekeeper. She had a shocked look on her face and quickly retreated as I hung the do not disturb placard on the outside handle and closed the door telling her sorry, we did not need service. I returned and My wife was now laying on her stomach, she was groaning lowly as Jeremy was semi kneeling over her upper thighs and rhythmically pumping his cock in and out of her ass. Just as I laid back down he finally began to cum. He was grunting and very vocal as his entire body shook and I was sure everyone on our floor and several beneath and above us could hear his orgasm and talking about how tight my wife’s ass was and how it was milking his cock dry. He pulled out and shot more of a huge load onto her cheek and lower back as cum ran like a string from his cock.

My wife had never been open to anal sex before, and now she was laying with a river of cum draining from her very gaping ass. She had no prep time beforehand and his cock had obvious streaking from her. She asked if she had gone to the bathroom in the bed, obviously embarrassed and Jeremy replied “No, it’s just from taking my cock in your tight little ass. It is perfectly normal.” Jeremy was still kneeling over my wife with his cock on resting between her cheeks. They were both a mess. He said he could not move because his legs were weak from his orgasm and she asked me to get her water. I brought them both in a glass of water and followed up with several more. I grabbed a warm washrag and cleaned my wife up the best I could after Jeremy finally got up. He went into the bathroom and washed his cock and came back as all three of us settled in the disheveled bed. The bed was soaked between my wife’s juices, sweat from both of them and cum. My wife kissed me and asked “you didn’t fuck me, do you want to fuck me now?” I told her we better get some sleep and we could do that tonight. I was rock hard but could see she was bordering on passing out from exhaustion and dehydration.

My alarm went off around four that afternoon but I turned it off, got up to pee and went right back to bed. We all finally got up around eight that evening. My wife spent an hour in the shower and then both Jeremy and I showered. We had tickets for the festival but none of us were in any condition to go out. My wife said both her pussy and ass were raw and sore. We ordered Chinese food and sat in the bed with all of us naked watching TV until about 11 when we went to sleep. We got up the next morning early and checked out needing to drive home Sunday. I drove the entire way and my wife and Jeremy both slept solid the entire trip outside of stopping at a Waffle House to eat. Jeremy went in with me and my wife said to get her something to take along and slept while we were inside. Back at home my wife slept and got to work Monday but said it was rough and went straight to be when she got home. It was about Thursday before she started to return to normal.

Tuesday, she was turned-on as she recounted the night. I tried to enter her but she was still sore and it was uncomfortable for her. She told me to keep going but I knew she was hurting and pulled out. She gave me a blowjob to get me off and I ate her pussy until she climaxed. She looked at the pictures and said she loved the weekend and that it felt good but was too much. She said bit and pieces of the night were missing and thinks she was falling asleep between orgasms. Jeremy told her she passed out from several of the more intense orgasms that night.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0123.jpg   IMG_0125.jpg  

IMG_0126.jpg   IMG_0115.jpg  

IMG_0119.jpg   IMG_0120.jpg  

IMG_0118.jpg   IMG_0121(2).jpg  

IMG_0127(1).jpg   IMG_0124.jpg  

Old 03-20-2017, 12:43 PM

Have to break away from the storyline line here for an update from this weekend. We did not go anywhere and had decided to stay home to get things done. It was forecast to be cool and possibly rainy but turned out to be a warm cloudless day on Saturday. Since we were home my wife decided to lay out Saturday afternoon and was in the backyard which is private with our secluded lot despite being in a a subdivision.

She was laying on a blanket and wearing a rather conservative bikini for what she typically wears. She was getting some lines and did not want to mess up her tanning bed no lines tan and asked if I thought it would be ok for her to lay out naked and I of course told her yes. We were not expecting anyone and I was working around the house so even if somebody showed up they would not see into the backyard. She finally took off her bikini and was laying listening to music and reading totally lost in her book.

One of our youngest sons friends showed up and asked if he could borrow my impact tool to work on his car. I told him sure and told him to follow me, it was in the detached garage around back not even thinking about my wife being back there. There was not way to miss her when we walked around the back of the house. She was laying on her back totally naked with her legs slightly bent at the knee and spread apart giving a perfect view of her little shaved pussy. The guy was totally focused on the sight and couldn't hide his enthusiasm. This was a guy that was over every weekend growing up and always asking our son if his mom was home and trying his best to get a peek of her.

He stared at her the entire time I grabbed the tools and was blushing hard. My wife swears she never heard him and is afraid he will tell our son but I told her I don't think he will say anything. She asked if I thought he could see anything and I told her from her position and his angle that there was probably not anything he didn't see pretty closely.

For being a nudist and not really being concerned with anyone seeing her naked or having sex she has been super embarrassed by this event.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0063.JPG   IMG_0065.jpg  

Old 03-20-2017, 03:38 PM

Just wanted to say hi and to let you know how much my wife and I are enjoying reading your story here. We are fairly new to the whole swinger scene and have talked to people online but have not met anyone yet or gone to any clubs. I want to meet a lady to play with my wife and me but my wife wants to meet a guy like you describe here. We have really been talking a lot about what we want to do and check this account everyday to see if you have anymore stuff posted. Do you care if my wife sends you a message to have your wife answer for her about some more personal level stuff? BTW your wife is super hot and sexy. We live in St. Louis if you ever are in this area maybe we could meet and have a drink and talk. You all could teach us newbies a lot I am sure.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2out4more View Post
Just wanted to say hi and to let you know how much my wife and I are enjoying reading your story here. We are fairly new to the whole swinger scene and have talked to people online but have not met anyone yet or gone to any clubs. I want to meet a lady to play with my wife and me but my wife wants to meet a guy like you describe here. We have really been talking a lot about what we want to do and check this account everyday to see if you have anymore stuff posted. Do you care if my wife sends you a message to have your wife answer for her about some more personal level stuff? BTW your wife is super hot and sexy. We live in St. Louis if you ever are in this area maybe we could meet and have a drink and talk. You all could teach us newbies a lot I am sure.
Thank you for following along. We greatly appreciate everyone who is following and for all the "thanks".

Good luck in your testing the waters of the swing lifestyle. It can be a great experience and can be mutually rewarding for many couples but as we try to tell everyone we meet, it is not for everyone. So, don't push it. If it doesn't flow naturally and you both don't come away feeling good about the experience then talk it over, readjust or do something different.

My wife and I travelled for about three years doing seminars on the lifestyle at clubs and events. We presented it from a couples perspective and then both from a guy and a woman's perspective. We also did a single male seminar from the same perspectives. It was actually a lot of fun and we enjoyed it but our regular jobs could not sustain us being on the road every weekend and we did our last one in Vegas in October 2015. I don't know if anyone else is doing these currently but they were really very popular and we could have easily gone full time with it. You might look online to see if you can find any club doing this sort of thing. I know Exxxchange used to do these at their hotel parties for newbies but not sure if they still do or not.

You can send us a PM with your wife's questions. It may take a few days for us to respond as we get a lot of PM's and my wife is not online everyday.

Again, thanks for the post and good luck to you both.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 01:29 AM

After Jeremy went out of town with us for the weekend things seemed to intensify around the house. Jeremy was over to visit every evening and stayed most nights until late. He tried to get us to stay up or to all head into the bedroom but with having to get up just after 4 am each morning during the week I was saying no. My wife also had to be up by 5:15 each morning so the late nights were becoming challenging.

I did notice that both my wife and Jeremy were spending a lot of time together alone and they both worked to set the time up to be alone. Initially, I enjoyed knowing that my wife was having fun and getting the attention. They were usually kissing and into some very heavy make-out sessions when I encountered them hidden away someplace. I began to raise concerns after two or three months of this intensifying.

On a Saturday night our kids were all home from school for a semester break and were mostly hanging out with their friends and going out a lot. Both of them mentioned not seeing "mom" much and both made several comments about her spending a lot of time with "uncle Jeremy". I tried to pass it off the best I could and to give them some space. Then that Saturday night my oldest son came inside and said he needed to talk to me. He told me that while I was getting the BBQ ready and cooking for the crowd of their friends that mom and Jeremy were both on the side of the garage. He said they were making out and not just a lite peck on the cheek but really into it. He asked if things were ok at home between us and I assured him they were. I told him his mom probably just had too much wine and I would go find her. He told me that he had last seen her and Jeremy headed to the back part of our property toward our RV. he asked if I wanted him to come with me and I told him no, just go on with his friends and to have fun.

It took me some time to get to the back of the property and I could see the RV had power and was open. As I walked closer I could hear the definite noise of two people having sex inside. The front door was standing open and I walked inside and interrupted them. I was angry and hurt that they had snuck off and told Jeremy it was time for him to leave. Once he left I began taking the covers off the cushions as they all had either fresh or several day old cum stains on them. My wife told me that she and Jeremy had been down to the camper almost everyday for the past two weeks.

I told my wife that there is a difference between cheating and swinging and what she was doing I felt was cheating. She was upset and I realized in our excitement of entering the lifestyle we had not really talked through all the dynamics and situations nor established any ground rules that we would abide by as a couple.

It took us several weeks of talking and we finally both decided on rules that allowed for both of us to have fun and not to get any feelings hurt or make the other mad. For reference here was our original list which has been and continues to change as our lives change.
  1. We will only hook-up as a couple at all times. MFMF, MFM, FMF, etc.
  2. Neither will ever take a hit for the team. If one does not feel comfortable we will stop everything.
  3. No hook-ups when the other feels the other is intoxicated or not fully aware of what is happening.
  4. No dating others
  5. We will decide on each outing if anything sexual is going to happen or not.
  6. Condoms must be used when any penetration happens of any other partner. No Exceptions
  7. All rules can be changed, modified or abolished after we both talk through them and agree while sober.
  8. In the case of MFM or FMF the other partner has to be totally at ease and like the other person who will be joining.
  9. Either of us can stop everything at any time without any reason.
  10. We will always meet as a couple and leave as a couple.

We talked through this with Jeremy but he did not see the benefits of these basic ground rules as we did.

Our time with Jeremy began to get shorter, we still hooked up but within the confines of our rules after this time. Jeremy began to have to travel with his job and was living for weeks at a time about a thousand miles away and only home every two or three weekends once the travel began. We always enjoyed seeing him but it did change the dynamic of our relationship with the distance.

During this time my wife hoped Jeremy would get to end his travels, she really liked him and she also liked hooking-up with him.

A few months after he was on the road pretty much full time we had an encounter at home with a group of guys. It was a lot of fun and her first real "gangbang" swith more than me and another guy. I will detail that story here and post a few of the pictures from the night.

We also began going to a local on-premise swinger club and attended several swinger functions.

That spring we also met a guy named Dave who has become a very close and intimate friend. We have shared a lot and we have literally thousands of pictures of various times with David or with others while David was a party in some way. I will introduce him shortly as well.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 08:39 AM

Default mark and helen

can anyone give me any pointers on how to introduce my wife into group sex and swinging, she gets very wet when we pretend that my cock is someone else, but will not entertain it if I say we really should get others involved
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to markcobraib For This Useful Post:

Tags
best man, daughter, mom mature mommy milf, sex hookup, sister, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s

07-31-2021
occ piss 6

0m:59s