uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Upskirt & Downblouse
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2016, 05:08 PM

Default Shoe *mirrors* at the shops

It's rare to find a subject matter that doesn't have a thread already in this amazing forum. The closest is 'distracted with their shoes' but this is all about mirrors.

So what id love to see is photos like this one I took. It's not just shoe shops/stores with angled mirrors but clothing stores with shoe sections too. Just wander around until you find the best shops.

It's not easy to do. This photo took some nerve. But the females seem blissfully unaware that you can stand just a meter or
So behind looking right into the mirror and up their skirts and there's no better time than the summer. The shorts and skirts seem to be getting shorter and shorter!
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  
Old 08-31-2016, 05:10 PM

Default Another

Can't seem to attach two images at once from iPhone so here's the other shot. Probably a better example of Straight upshot!
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  
Old 08-31-2016, 10:41 PM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

NICE theme!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2016, 12:45 AM

I wish I had the technology back when I worked at a clothing store that sold shoes to have snapped some amazing sights. It was in a mall so there was always plenty of traffic, and luckily the cash wrap was in the middle of the store so I was a perfect distance from the back wall where the shoes were. When I would open and before the store open for business I would angle the mirror towards the clearance rack where I always put the women's clothing. When the pretty girls in short skirts came to browse the would never notice the mirror and as long as I was not conspicuous they would stand right over it and I was treated to some amazing sights. Made really appreciate the flowy short skirts more then jean skirts, but if I was lucky I was able to see up both. I really hope people have some photos to add, but if memory serves correctly there was a thread with reflected surfaces. And come to think of it I may have posted there too, but it's a great story that makes me smile and now hopefully you too!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fuzzylover For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2016, 10:37 AM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

I hope so too!
Never saw the reflected surfaces thread anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzylover View Post
I wish I had the technology back when I worked at a clothing store that sold shoes to have snapped some amazing sights. It was in a mall so there was always plenty of traffic, and luckily the cash wrap was in the middle of the store so I was a perfect distance from the back wall where the shoes were. When I would open and before the store open for business I would angle the mirror towards the clearance rack where I always put the women's clothing. When the pretty girls in short skirts came to browse the would never notice the mirror and as long as I was not conspicuous they would stand right over it and I was treated to some amazing sights. Made really appreciate the flowy short skirts more then jean skirts, but if I was lucky I was able to see up both. I really hope people have some photos to add, but if memory serves correctly there was a thread with reflected surfaces. And come to think of it I may have posted there too, but it's a great story that makes me smile and now hopefully you too!
Old 09-04-2016, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzylover View Post
Any particularly memorable moments?
Old 09-05-2016, 10:13 AM

One moment that comes to mind was when a girl I used to work with at a previous job came in. I used to be her manager but she had just graduated high school and was gonna head off to college soon. She came in and I talked to her for a bit, I noticed that she had on a short little flowy skirt on. I had worked with her in a clothing store as well so I mentioned we had some tank and halter tops, what I remembered her wearing often on sale in the back. The mirror was already ready angled toward that rack and it worked perfectly. She walked by it once or twice and finally she stopped right over in the perfect spot and I was treated to some very nice cheeks on display as I'm sure she had to have a thong on since no other garment was noticeable. She had a nice bubble butt which made it even better. I talked to her a little more before she left and mention I was a glad to "see her" before she left! I'm still friends with her on Facebook and no I cannot post a picture of her, that's how people get caught up, lol. By far one of the my favorite sightings.

At the job I worked with her before, which was at a different clothing store I was in charge of hiring and as luck would have it, there were lots of lovely ladies working there around 12 and only two guys. I remember the other guy telling how he didn't know how I pulled it off but thank you for making it happen. At that job there was a different girl who always work short skirts and I always made sure to be lined up with that mirror in front of the dressing rooms she had to pass to go in and being treated to many cheek sightings as all she seemed to wear were thongs. Combine that with random customers and it was obvious why I loved coming to work. I saw countless downblouses, thongs sticking out the back of pants while working and various scenarios where I saw up many skirts. Oh the memories.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fuzzylover For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2016, 12:47 PM

Thanked 16,921 Times in 578 Posts
Default Hard work!!

Finding pics like these is like looking for hens' teeth wrapped in rocking-horse shit.

Can anyone clean and sharpen this pic?
Attached Thumbnails
s5.jpg  
Old 09-06-2016, 05:53 PM

Default Great stuff

A great shot Don Jon. Perfect example.

Agreed they're very hard to find, easier to go out and take them. But... I only get one free lunchtime to myself a week to have a wander and if the sun isn't shining the skirts turn to trousers so it's hard hunting!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tobzzz For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s