Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2010, 06:51 PM

Thanked 99,025 Times in 3,831 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by osreb View Post
So I am asking the regular posters and viewers of this thread.

Do I continue my post or move them?

I will abide by your request.

Osreb
I greatly appreciate those guys who contribute and contribute and contribute. Such as osreb and Klondike.

I am occasionally annoyed by reposts, but mostly I look at a repost as "an oldie but a goodie", and I enjoy the reminder of a good picture I'd already seen.

I appreciate Sal32, also. But I don't often equate starting a thread with owning a thread--unless it's a very short-lived thread. When a thread becomes as active as Life's a Beach, I look at it as the thread starter started a good thing, and gave it to the forum. In other words, I don't see at as Sal32's thread to control.

Finally, threads like Life's a Beach are so big it's really impossible to post without risk of reposting. The only way to prevent reposts on such a successful thread would be to stop new postings. (And of course the thread would no longer be successful.)

Sal32, please don't take offense at any of this. I mean no disrespect toward you and I love what you've done for the forum over and over.

ctcook
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boster For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2010, 10:18 PM

Thanked 58,020 Times in 2,592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctcook View Post
I greatly appreciate those guys who contribute and contribute and contribute. Such as osreb and Klondike.

I am occasionally annoyed by reposts, but mostly I look at a repost as "an oldie but a goodie", and I enjoy the reminder of a good picture I'd already seen.

I appreciate Sal32, also. But I don't often equate starting a thread with owning a thread--unless it's a very short-lived thread. When a thread becomes as active as Life's a Beach, I look at it as the thread starter started a good thing, and gave it to the forum. In other words, I don't see at as Sal32's thread to control.

Finally, threads like Life's a Beach are so big it's really impossible to post without risk of reposting. The only way to prevent reposts on such a successful thread would be to stop new postings. (And of course the thread would no longer be successful.)

Sal32, please don't take offense at any of this. I mean no disrespect toward you and I love what you've done for the forum over and over.

ctcook
ctcook,, i didn't think i needed to explain this again, i posted a relevant link in the previous page

Once again this is not about the usual repost that's going to appear occasionally. !
I repeat, this is not about the usual repost that's going to appear occasionally.!
Obviously that's always going to happen, because one can't remember all the thousand pics that have been posted here. I've got no dramas with that!

Now the problem,....osreb has posted some great pics here, but that's been overshadowed by the deluge of reposts in between, and what's peeved me and others off is the scale of his constant reposting of pics(most often all 10 pics in the set) knowing they were already posted. Most often they were posted(or in many cases reposted) just a few pages back or a month or so back. It's been happening here for awhile, and in other threads, and it was just starting to happen in the skinny dipping thread too, and in very blatant manner too!!

and what are you on about me controlling the thread.
Yes i do take offense!!.. throw a dagger at me why don't you,!
You know how much time and patience it took me to collect almost 9000 beach pics, or do you think i found them inside a cereal packet???
I find it unbelievable that you have a go at me, and you have nothing to say about osreb's shenanigans in regards to his deliberate reposts!!

and i never told osreb to stop posting here until he asked..
Quote:
If any thread starter tell me not to post on their thread I will ceed to their wishes.
---
folks i think i hear the fat lady singing

Last edited by sal32; 01-29-2010 at 10:23 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sal32 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2010, 11:03 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,733 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctcook View Post

ctcook
I wasn't going to respond here, in part because Fango or another mod will probably delete it anyway soon enough, but - since you "asked"...(and hopefully Fango will read this before hitting "delete"

Here's what I have to say about the "thread ownership" issue:

Quote:
As long as the thread starter continues to be active in posting and responding to his thread, it is a general practice and courtesy in this forum for others adding pics to attempt to conform to the type of content offered by the thread owner. By "type of content" I mean not only the topic but the "repost ratio" and even the sheer volume of content as this alone could "hijack" or wrestle control over the thread from the thread owner (who may have put a considerably amount of time and effort into his thread).
This may be an unwritten rule, but it is widely practiced, and I think could be stated expliciting in the posting guidelines section. And it also MAKES SENSE! - because when people don't follow this practice, members suffer! They can no longer be guaranteed an orderly and predictable thread covering the topic of interest. I know that reposts inevitably grow as a thread grows, but there ought to be a "clause" in this statement to the effect that
continued bumping of these threads with reposted material after the original stuff dries up is not encouraged. In otherwords, let these threads die rather than become REPOST HEAVEN!!

If Fango removes this, I hope he and the other mods will still consider addressing this "thread ownership" issue with a formal statement like the one above, as it is clear that still not everyone gets it.

thanks,

Klondike

Last edited by Klondike; 01-29-2010 at 11:17 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2010, 08:56 AM

Thanked 1,879,758 Times in 56,123 Posts
Default Lets move on guys.

I agree with both ctook and Klondike.

As stated; going back for the past 10+ pages; there has not been 1 negative comment obout my post
and lots of positive post plus lots of thanks. Repost or not the regular visitors liked what I was posting.

I post of several forums and threads per day and I have said many times, I do not look back or keep track
of previous post. It is just too time consuming when you post on 10-20 threads per day.
As Popeye "I am what I am"

I have moved off all threads where I have been asked. I will continue to post on my own threads
and others where there is no controversy.

The thing that has ticked me off is the perception by a few folk that all I do is recycle pics.
Those who follow my post, know that I post a lot of new pics.

So lets end this discussion and go back to posting pics.

Sal can post here; I'll post on Beach Babes and life will be good.

Osreb
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to osreb For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2010, 10:47 AM

Thanked 10,044 Times in 289 Posts
Default Step away from Osreb

Before anyone attempts to pick a fight with Osreb, please examine a few numbers
Thanked 111,245 Times in 9,070 Posts

People have expressed gratitude more than 100,000 times. That's a huge number. It's more times than a teenage boy can masturbate in an entire year.

I don't like to leave a thread without posting a picture, so here is one. Maybe it's a repost. I don't know. But if you haven't seen it before, please enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
bchles0023.jpg  
Old 01-30-2010, 01:01 PM

Thanked 177,113 Times in 18,893 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
I wasn't going to respond here, in part because Fango or another mod will probably delete it anyway soon enough, but - since you "asked"...(and hopefully Fango will read this before hitting "delete"
I'll leave these posts up, since they're civil, but CAN WE ALL PLEASE AGREE THAT, NOW THAT OSREB HAS STARTED POSTING ON HIS OWN THREADS, THIS DEBATE IS OFFICIALLY OVER. If you are just discovering the conversation, there is NO NEED to comment on it, since the situation has been resolved amicably. In fact, I will go so far as to say, any posts addressing the issue after this one will be removed. There's just no need to dwell on the topic. Now, let's get back to beach pics, which is what we're here for.

Thanks

Fango
Old 02-08-2010, 11:26 PM

Thanked 2,407 Times in 106 Posts
Default beach girls

beach party
Attached Thumbnails
0.jpg   1.jpg  

2.jpg   3.jpg  

4.jpg   5.jpg  

6.jpg   7.jpg  

8.jpg   9.jpg  

Old 02-08-2010, 11:30 PM

Thanked 2,407 Times in 106 Posts
Default beach cont.

cont.
Attached Thumbnails
4182104389_244110a2fa_b.jpg   4182104741_65d480ca1f_b.jpg  

4182110369_86dce0bc60_b.jpg   4182866920_98eaa5ff42_b.jpg  

4182867810_9b0f7f823a_b.jpg   4182870100_ea776a9bfc_b.jpg  

4182872878_aec46a1596_b.jpg   4182874994_482ccfc12c_b.jpg  

Old 02-09-2010, 12:34 PM

A few from my camera as I walked behind this hottie with a great ass..
Attached Thumbnails
Picture 890.jpg   Picture 891.jpg  

Picture 892.jpg   Picture 893.jpg  

Old 02-09-2010, 04:58 PM

She would look even better in a thong or g-string!
The Following User Says Thank You to nwsteamer For This Useful Post:

Tags
beach babe

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005