photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2017, 07:31 PM

Only me. We got together at 18 and before then she had only been fingered through clothes.

She's 41 now and I strongly believe that she would benefit from fucking other men - it would increase her confidence, give her an ego boost and help her grow as a person...

Will it happen? I doubt it
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jcuk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2017, 07:38 PM

Thanked 45,024 Times in 1,651 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawggonetired View Post
Not sure that I want to put this out here but here we go. Like I posted previously She's admitted to about 56 the actual number is really probably between 80 and 100 either fucked her or got a head job. She started rather young giving head to her cousin, who eventually also fucked her. This cousin also turned her out to his brother who she also gave head to. The older cousin broke her cherry and after that she put out to her friends step dad. He was about twenty five years older than her and set her on her sl*t ways.

I've got plenty more stories if anyone is interested just give me some feedback.
God yes, lets here it all.
Old 10-23-2017, 11:46 PM

Thanked 8,588 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcuk View Post
Only me. We got together at 18 and before then she had only been fingered through clothes.

She's 41 now and I strongly believe that she would benefit from fucking other men - it would increase her confidence, give her an ego boost and help her grow as a person...

Will it happen? I doubt it
I know what you mean! Mine also had one - me. And she should be studying it with a few good teachers!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2017, 11:48 AM

Thanked 1,009 Times in 50 Posts
Default A Lot

We are active swingers and regulars in swinger clubs in Germany, Spain, and occasionally Holland. We also go to Cap d'Agde (France) for 2 weeks of debauchery every year.
We have been doing this together for 8 years and in that time she has fucked just short of 200 different guys, 37 of them so far this year and a few of them are semi regular fuck buddies who have fucked her more than once.
That doesn't count a good few others she has just blown off, god knows how many hand jobs, and a good number who gave her a good fingering/licking but couldn't get hard enough to fuck her.
We've been together for 12 years and she tells me that before that she had fucked between 20 and 30, so her lifetime total will be somewhere around 220.
We are at a club in Spain on Thursday and at a swinger party on Saturday so hopefully that number will go up.
Oh, and I get a bit of fun as well.
I've not read the whole of this thread but I think she is up there with the best (or worst depending on your point of view)
Old 11-15-2017, 03:07 PM

Default Don't let this thread die

I am sure that I have posted here earlier, but in 4 marriages, only in my first did the woman not have much experience. The others had had many partners over the years. It is fun to get them to relate their experiences. I love hearing the details.

Please keep posting your experiences...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 05:55 PM

Default A few

My wife is still fighting herself that she loves sex and is very good at it. I know of 7 guys before we were married and 31 guys after we were married (18 years). Her first she calls asshole. He was a controlling little cock who criticized her. He got her to feel bad about herself. Her best friend got her to try out having fun and meeting a variety of guys. I have no idea how many she screwed with her. Probably a few, Blow jobs at that time were numerous. I love to hear her (rarely) talk about giving blow jobs ( and apparently a few fucks) in the parking lot of a Country music club they used to go to. She is admittedly bi, but prefers cock. For the last few years she discovered she loves big black cock. I get her to play with some guys a meet on some play sites as we rarely get to go out and play together. She has met a few on her own. Her self esteem jumps all around. Most of the time the attention makes her feel great. Sometimes she doubts herself and thinks she is a sl*t (in a bad way). The great thing is no one would really suspect she loves to play and would blow you if you flirt and are nice to her. She has a nice large bubble butt and large tits They are framed in a hour glass figure. I realize I am a lucky man to have her.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pieper03 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2017, 03:15 AM

Thanked 1,009 Times in 50 Posts
Smile Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlovefun42 View Post
We are active swingers and regulars in swinger clubs in Germany, Spain, and occasionally Holland. We also go to Cap d'Agde (France) for 2 weeks of debauchery every year.
We have been doing this together for 8 years and in that time she has fucked just short of 200 different guys, 37 of them so far this year and a few of them are semi regular fuck buddies who have fucked her more than once.
That doesn't count a good few others she has just blown off, god knows how many hand jobs, and a good number who gave her a good fingering/licking but couldn't get hard enough to fuck her.
We've been together for 12 years and she tells me that before that she had fucked between 20 and 30, so her lifetime total will be somewhere around 220.
We are at a club in Spain on Thursday and at a swinger party on Saturday so hopefully that number will go up.
Oh, and I get a bit of fun as well.
I've not read the whole of this thread but I think she is up there with the best (or worst depending on your point of view)
Since I posted the above we have been to a couple of swinger parties and swinger clubs. She has now added four more new ones to her total and a couple of extra fucks from guys she has done before. Another party coming up this Saturday.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hotlovefun42 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2017, 02:16 AM

Thanked 2,047 Times in 111 Posts

Just saw the pic in your album. You are very lucky to have such an open minded wife. Would love to see a pic of her younger days.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FawazAli For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 06:14 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

I'm 48 and divorced. My ex and I have been hooking up for daytime sex for about the past 6 months (while kids are at school). Super hot and way better than when we were together in the last several years. She was boning a 28 year old after we split and a bunch of other guys too. She talks all about it while we are fucking and it gets her off. I never was in to the young girls, but made my way around the hot divorced moms from school -- about 40 to 50 years old. They were the best in bed ever, came over and over, and they had been ignored by their exes. I highly recommend it! They talk about everything.
Old 01-16-2018, 08:02 AM

Thanked 17,537 Times in 1,115 Posts

Now that's an interesting topic!
My girlfriend and me have been together for more than 6 months now, and we are totally, completely exclusive towards each other.

BUT... I couldn't even give an approximate number of men who fucked her mouth and/or pussy and/or ass, as there were several YEARS that she had 2-3 sex partners per week.
So doing some math makes me think she had AT LEAST 600 men, and maybe close to or more than 1000 men.

And she also attended 'parties' where 15+ men had the pleasure of fucking her.
Her past doesn't bother me, it even turns me on.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s