or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2017, 06:23 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default First Ever Flashing Adventure?

First (and only) Flashing adventure
Wife at Fantasy Fest......

I have talked about how my wife enjoys being caught or seen naked or topless, yet never admits to receiving pleasure from those countless episodes.
... Here is an example of how much my wife, in her mind, holds dearly some special moments. I have always said that while she likes to be seen naked or topless, it is normally in the "plausible denial" scenarios such as caught sunbathing in yard, etc. she has never, ever had a desire to overtly show herself or flash anyone. Except once, our only visit to Fantasy Fest.
The other day I was watching her dress and saw the feathery boa hanging on hook right on the inside of the closet door. It has been hanging there unused for some years now. Yet there it is to be seen every day. Anything else that is unused for any length of time gets relegated to a remote storage box, or given to Good Will.
I never gave that boa hanging in the closet a second thought until that moment. It was then that I realized that the feathered boa is a symbol for her. Apparently a symbol of an exciting experience, the only time I am aware of that the wife actually did flash strangers. And an experience that we never discuss using the words flashing or exhibitionism. I use the term flashing, but flashing with mitigating circumstances. That is, it was at Fantasy Fest. so flashing is totally normal, if not expected.
One afternoon on our third day of a six day vacation, we were walking down Duval St. We were going in and out of shops and watching women getting painted. She let it be known that there was no way she was ever going to get painted. She was wearing shorts and a ultra light top that was not quite see-thru when dry, and no bra. While she was browsing, sometimes I'd follow her in, sometimes I'd hang around outside checking out the sights on street.
When she comes out of this one shop, she has this feather boa wrapped around her, and her top is gone! I'm pleasantly surprised, I compliment her on her boa, and ask where her top went. She said the shopkeeper said she could leave it with them and she could get it later or tomorrow. I'm thinking that's sketchy... but whatever.
So off we went, up and down Duval St. for the rest of the afternoon and late into the evening with her wearing just the boa on top. While actually trying to keep herself covered, her tits were popping out with regularity and she made no big deal of it. It was both amusing, yet very exciting to watch her trying to keep herself covered, but not doing such a good job of it.
I also found it very exciting, and I am sure she also found it exciting as well that she chose to leave her top behind at the shop. She did however avoid photo-ops and declined many request to flip the boa aside for cameras.
That is, until later in the evening when we, and everyone else had far too much to drink. Seems like she became much more careless and her tits were accidently uncovered more and more, especially when we were near folks she seemed to like! Creepy looking people, not so much. Well that's no accident! That's when I snapped this photo. I didn't even have to crop it, I chopped off her head when I took snapped the pic! Like I said, a lot of drinking.
So yeah, that boa hanging in the closet is a symbol of an exciting day in her life.
Does anyone else have interesting "First Time Flashing" experiences to share?
Attached Thumbnails
Closet door.jpg   DSCN1730.jpg  

Old 11-28-2017, 12:41 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

I've shared before my gal's first "true" public flashing experience with me in St Martin a couple of years back. That was however not HER first experience flashing. When she was in her late 20's, she explored flashing for a period of time with her then-boyfriend/fiance. Her first experience was going to a party with a short skirt and no undies at his behest. Her flashing pussy caught the attention of a female friend and the party ended in a threesome. After that she became quite the flasher...but over the years her "flasherism" dwindled.

She decided to re-explore it, albeit more discreetly, when we went on vacation in St Martin. On our second day there her "old flashing" habits kicked back in. We were going to go for a walk and hang out on the beach; and she decided to wear her bathing-suit cover-up - without a top. Knowing full well that the oversized top would barely conceal her tits.
As I've shared the story before - and to sum it up - she had a great time "nip-slipping" all day! By the time we made our way over to Club O., her boobs were hanging out of the sides of her cover-up. She went topless there; then got completely naked. But I guess being completely naked wasn't quite as thrilling to her as flashing. She got bored; although she did have a bit of fun rolling around in the surf and flashing her open pussy!

Although this hasn't been her last flashing, that week in St Martin was her most overt. It was probably due to the exorbitant amount of alcohol and sex we had that week.
Old 11-28-2017, 01:07 PM

Thanked 84,601 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
First (and only) Flashing adventure
Wife at Fantasy Fest......

I have talked about how my wife enjoys being caught or seen naked or topless, yet never admits to receiving pleasure from those countless episodes.
... Here is an example of how much my wife, in her mind, holds dearly some special moments. I have always said that while she likes to be seen naked or topless, it is normally in the "plausible denial" scenarios such as caught sunbathing in yard, etc. she has never, ever had a desire to overtly show herself or flash anyone. Except once, our only visit to Fantasy Fest.
The other day I was watching her dress and saw the feathery boa hanging on hook right on the inside of the closet door. It has been hanging there unused for some years now. Yet there it is to be seen every day. Anything else that is unused for any length of time gets relegated to a remote storage box, or given to Good Will.
I never gave that boa hanging in the closet a second thought until that moment. It was then that I realized that the feathered boa is a symbol for her. Apparently a symbol of an exciting experience, the only time I am aware of that the wife actually did flash strangers. And an experience that we never discuss using the words flashing or exhibitionism. I use the term flashing, but flashing with mitigating circumstances. That is, it was at Fantasy Fest. so flashing is totally normal, if not expected.
One afternoon on our third day of a six day vacation, we were walking down Duval St. We were going in and out of shops and watching women getting painted. She let it be known that there was no way she was ever going to get painted. She was wearing shorts and a ultra light top that was not quite see-thru when dry, and no bra. While she was browsing, sometimes I'd follow her in, sometimes I'd hang around outside checking out the sights on street.
When she comes out of this one shop, she has this feather boa wrapped around her, and her top is gone! I'm pleasantly surprised, I compliment her on her boa, and ask where her top went. She said the shopkeeper said she could leave it with them and she could get it later or tomorrow. I'm thinking that's sketchy... but whatever.
So off we went, up and down Duval St. for the rest of the afternoon and late into the evening with her wearing just the boa on top. While actually trying to keep herself covered, her tits were popping out with regularity and she made no big deal of it. It was both amusing, yet very exciting to watch her trying to keep herself covered, but not doing such a good job of it.
I also found it very exciting, and I am sure she also found it exciting as well that she chose to leave her top behind at the shop. She did however avoid photo-ops and declined many request to flip the boa aside for cameras.
That is, until later in the evening when we, and everyone else had far too much to drink. Seems like she became much more careless and her tits were accidently uncovered more and more, especially when we were near folks she seemed to like! Creepy looking people, not so much. Well that's no accident! That's when I snapped this photo. I didn't even have to crop it, I chopped off her head when I took snapped the pic! Like I said, a lot of drinking.
So yeah, that boa hanging in the closet is a symbol of an exciting day in her life.
Does anyone else have interesting "First Time Flashing" experiences to share?
Looks photoshopped
Old 11-28-2017, 04:06 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
Looks photoshopped
And quite badly too...
Old 11-28-2017, 04:18 PM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

I took an old HS friend to my first fraternity toga party, this was the late 60's so not retro, Tammy was cute, we had never done anything sexual, I think she had a crush on me, but I had a GF who was away at a distant college. When I picked up Tammy at her house her older sister was helping her do up her toga, she was experienced in these things. Tammy had a bra on underneath the sheet/toga and it showed in places, but not immodestly. We got in the car to go and on the way Tammy says "I think this looks dumb with my bra showing" and she proceeds to remove the bra, I almost had a wreck seeing this, I had never seen her nice tits before. She rearranged used safety pins to fix the toga.

When we got there it was pretty obvious that all the other girls had much more conservative togas, a lot were loosely wrapped with bras showing, some wore bathing suit tops underneath. Tammy could barely dance without flashing a boob or side boob, she became a very popular dance partner that night.

On the way home I had to ask her if that bothered her, she said it was the first time a guy had seen her tits and no, it didn't bother her, it was a bit of a turn on.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:50 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts
Default Almost flashed - Probably not the first time

Two years ago my wife and I were on an interstate passing an 18 wheeler and I notice a small hand written note taped low on the driver's window of the cab of the truck which said "Impress Me!!" I burst out laughing and my wife asked what's up? Told her about the sign and she did not understand so told her the truck driver was trying to get women to flash him. Then I said she should do it - make his day or some such babble... as I slowed down to match the speed of the truck. She said no and I said why not, and the back and forth went on a few rounds during which time a slight smile was forthing at the corners of her mouth. I thought she was going to go for it, but alas no joy as we were at our exit.

That would have been the first [and only] time I had seen her actively flash another, but have the suspicion she has done it before, at least back in college, but also when on a business trip to New Orleans for several days years ago. When she returned from that trip she had quite a collection of beads and other plastic necklaces, etc. She claimed they were just given to her but am guessing she earned at least some of them the old fashioned way. Was not during Mardi Gras but wondered if there might have been photos of her posted online at some point and looked for a while but never found any.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 07:23 PM

Thanked 4,055 Times in 404 Posts

My wife flashed the bar in Boston, the Green Dragon to be specific. My buddies band was playing and she flashed as they were setting up. Needless to say he was in shock. lol
Old 12-09-2017, 08:40 AM

Thanked 1,120 Times in 49 Posts
Default Wife's 1st Flash

I can remember my wife's 1st flash & it was an ENF also. My wife before our 1st child was not very well endowed up top, but she loved wearing those tube tops. Every man's dream was the tube top, sure wish that fashion would come back real soon. Anyway's, we were at a park & she was getting some stuff out of the back of the pickup & she dragged a bunch of stuff to the back of the tailgate. I grabbed a couple of chairs & odds & ends & she had a couple of small bags, that had the utensils & blankets & small stuff in. Instead of her setting them down on the tailgate & climbing down out of the truck, she just jumped out the back of the truck with her hands full & when she hit the ground her tube top fell down around her waste. Of course the 1st thing she does is scream, which makes everybody turn their head to find out what's wrong & there she is bare chested with her tube top around her waste with both hands full with bags. Didn't take her long to drop those bags & pull that tube top back up, but it was ling enough everyone to get a free show, LOL
Old 12-09-2017, 09:14 AM

Thanked 1,682 Times in 263 Posts
Default Not counting me ?

Though she'd worn a thing bikini on the beach, that was about as exposed in public as she'd been.
Her first flash to a stranger (that I know of), was our first visit to Fantasy Fest. We took a charter bus. On the trip down from Miami, the hosts were trying to work the group up (we left at about 6:30 am sat morning). They had food and drinks -including alcohol - for the guests. They showed a video of the event on the buses tv. Then to try and get folks in the mood, they passed out a couple strands of beads to everyone. Still a lot of sleepy folks. My wife went to the front of the bus with one of the hosts. The other began to talk to me. He made an offer. Three strands of the large fancy beds if I'd drop trou for these two gay men sitting across the aisle. Having been to nude beaches, this was not embarrassing for me, so I did. Just then, my wife comes back and see me with my pants down. After the explanation, she says not fair, I don't have one of those (meaning, well...), so the host says not a problem, they'll look at tits too. Well she had on a t-shirt and bra so she had to raise them both up. It was exciting to see this new side of her, but you never really get a good flash like that.

Once in Key West, we were making the rounds. We had discussed bodypainting after seeing it in the video. However each place we went to had very long lines. We'd watch some of the girls being painted and comment about how great these artists were. We didn't want to spend all our time waiting in line though. We wanted to enjoy the experience. In one little shop, they had a small lingerie section. We spotted a nice lace thong bottom cami. I got her to try it on and it looked fantastic so we bought it. We walked and shopped a bit more. Made our way to the famous buoy where she flashed her tits for her to take a picture. and as the sun started to go down, decided we needed to find a spot to watch the parade. She needed to go to the restroom and off she went. When she returned, she was wearing the cami and nothing else. I again was seeing a new side to her.

After the parade, we were walking, drinking, mingling.... Folks were taking her picture. And of course it was not long before she was offered beads. She looked at me and I gave her the "It's ok with me" gesture. Next thing she's standing next to a dude with her tits out, grinning ear to ear while folks take her picture... She was a bit hesitant to turn and show her butt though. Didn't know why. When we returned at about 1am to start back home, I was a little more than wound up and as we were in the rear of the bus with not too many folks around, I was hoping for a little action, but the long day and the booze took it's toll and she fell asleep.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:25 AM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanrc View Post
My wife flashed the bar in Boston, the Green Dragon to be specific. My buddies band was playing and she flashed as they were setting up. Needless to say he was in shock. lol
That's awesome! I play in a band in the Boston area, and my wife flashes us all the time when we play out. She even talks other patrons into flashing us. I think I have the best wife ever

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s