photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-22-2016, 01:54 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

We decided that if my brother brought it up I could send him to the bathroom and she would tease him from the shower. We returned. My brother and I started the grill while the wife's were inside. I had started my libations as well as my wife. My brother is not much of a drinker and his wife is less.

My brother is wearing shorts and a tee-shirt. I'm in my swim trunks and a tee-shirt. Out walks my wife in her bikini and a matching yellow pullover. My brothers wife is wearing a denim skirt and a blue button down blouse. They each are carrying a large glass with red frozen fluid. I ask what they are drinking. Daiquiri's. I said you might want to start slower to my brothers wife. She smiled saying it's not bad.

We eat and to my astonishment his wife has another. I told my wife she better just make hers a virgin. His wife said she was fine with this. We sat around watching football outside and talking. Before halftime my brothers wife was asleep in the chair. We started talking about her. I asked my brother when she started having a change of heart about us seeing her naked. He said the night after the pond visit. He said I possess the only other penis she has seen live and that turned her on. He said she has mentioned today how he and I have been hard most of our nudity looking at her and that also aroused her. Now I was thankful my wife kept her bikini on.

We talked more about their trip. He said they had hoped to spend another nude day and his wife is happy they came. He voiced his displeasure of my wife's lack of nudity. She sarcastically asked if he didn't like her bikini. We continued talking and my brother said he told his wife about most of his "accidently" seeing my wife nude. She was initially mad/jealous but they have been going to the farm nude all summer laying out camping and fishing.

I mention as I look across at his sleeping wife that she is not wearing anything under her skirt. My brother smiled and said he packed for her and they agreed once they arrived no underwear of any type. I also mentioned that I really like the new cleaner look of her pussy. He agreed and went into the advantages. I voiced a few also. The way she was sitting in the chair, slouched head back ass on the cushion edge legs slightly open, I had a view of her pussy but the light was dim.

During the second half my brother continued to try to get my wife exposed but she happily teased him by just removing her cover up and sitting wearing her bikini. He was relentless but she just kept teasing him by the way she sat, walked or bent over in her bikini. My brother made an exit for a restroom visit. My wife said she was not interested in the game and was going in for a shower. She asked me how she should tease him when I send him in. I left that to her. She said he has been wanting to touch her. I said didn't that happen before. She said yes. I said well no big deal to me. She smiled and said I guess we will see. I told her to text me when she was going to get ready to shower. She said she would text before she starts her routine.

My wife has a shower routine. Undress, put clothes away, sit at her dressing station and prepare for shower. Shower. Return to dressing station blow-dry her hair, brush hair. Apply full body lotion, etc.... it is a long process.

My brother returns. She again starts with the wife. She says she is going inside to clean the kitchen and take a shower. After she is gone my brother again states his frustration. I then tell him she will be taking a shower soon and he can "accidently" walk in and see if she needs anything. He said what if she gets mad. I said well I guess you have seen about all she can show and you did run your finger down her pussy once so I doubt she can get very mad. I said to just make a joke of it and compliment her. It's hard to be mad then.

As we were sitting there he asked if I wanted a better view of his wife. I said we better leave her alone or she could get really upset. He laughed. He said they talked on the way here. She wants to be comfortable with us and had a plan. He said why do you think she acted that way in the pool. I asked what way. He said jumping on your back naked, chicken fight on your shoulders with her pussy on your neck. All the other contact. I said i thought nothing of it other than I didn't want to say anything in case you didn't know. He laughed and said she was doing what he would say to see if she would and she would come tell him.

Ok here's what he was talking about. After floating and talking in the pool and me getting an up close view of a clean pussy, my brother went under and put my wife on his shoulders and announced chicken fight. I just stand there. His wife slips into the pool and says let's do this. I go under and head between her legs lift her naked self onto my shoulders. If felt her at times somewhat grinding her pussy into my neck/shoulders but thought nothing of it. We lost several times till they were declared winners. On several occasions when we would lose, in the resulting scramble she would "inadvertently" brush her hand across my hard dick or her foot would come in contact. Now the climax. We were playing a form of basketball. I have an adjustable goal mounted on the side of my pool.

Same teams. Long story short we win. My brothers wife jumps up on me (again I'm tall) and wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I need not have to tell the alignment of my hard dick and her pussy. Anyway if I was two inches shorter I would have been inside my brothers wife's pussy. As she celebrated she bounced up and down with my dick running the length of her pussy.

Now I was trying not to think anything sexual but now you know why I maintained a hard dick in cool water. I was not going to say anything because I thought it was innocent enough. Now I tell him you better be glad I'm not a couple inches shorter or I would have been inside your wife when she jumped me and started bouncing. He laughed and again said it was his idea.

He again ask if I would like a better view. I now say absolutely. He pulls her skirt up to her hips. He then bends both legs to a 90 degree angle with feet flat to the floor and let's her knees open wide. Now I am looking at an unobstructed view of his wifes open pussy. We are both sitting and discussing when my wife sticks her head out the door saying kitchen clean I'm going to start my shower.

I ask my brother if he's up to it. He said absolutely. I said give it a couple of minutes and head back to the master bath. I told him her routine. He asked if he could ask her to help with her lotion. I said my wife can do what she wants but if you are asking me I say if she says ok I'm OK. As he stood up he looked at his wife and said at least you are not alone and have a view. I agreed. As he walked by her he unbuttoned two or three buttons and pulled her blouse to the side exposing her left nipple. He said now she looks comfortable.

Now there is two things that happened me outside and my brother inside. After 5 or 10 minutes I was getting bored looking at her pussy and nipple. I got my phone and took three pictures. I sent one to my brothers phone. Another 5 minutes passed and I thought to myself. She has bumped my dick, brushed her hand across my dick and all described above. I wanted a touch. So yes I did. I got up and her pussy was flat opened so I traced my finger from ass hole to opening. Around her opening and around her clit to her bellybutton. As I said she is an all nipple A cup. So the take my thumb and rub her left nipple. After I finished I gave it a small pinch. I then closed her legs. As I did she rotated sideways in the chair so her exposure was done
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2016, 04:36 PM

Now to wrap up. I relayed what permission I did. After about 30 minutes or so my brother comes outside. He looks at his wife as he passes by. He said oh I guess you didn't get a good view after all. I said for him to check his phone. He got the phone off the bar and smiled. I then showed him my three pictures of his wife. He asked for the other two. I sent them and deleted. I showed him I deleted. He said he is keeping his. He asked how long I got to have my view. I told him about half the time he was gone.

I decided to tell him everything. I relayed all in detail. He said nothing as I described what I had done. He was quiet throughout. As I finished he smiled and said I can not wait to show her your pictures and tell her what happened. I panicked saying I would try and do it slowly that she may get mad. Or at least wait till you get home. He agreed to wait.

I asked how things went inside. He started from the beginning. He told me in detail what he saw what they talked about and what he accomplished. I will wait and add my wife's version also as they differ somewhat. After he relayed his story we talked awhile and I said i am turning in. He said he would watch another game then get his wife to bed. I headed inside.

I entered the bedroom and my wife was in the bed smiling. She asked if my brother told me what occurred. I said yes but I think your version might be better. As she was about to start I said wait till I'm in bed also. I stripped and prepared for bed. I had to close our garage for the night. As I was walking through the house I saw movement by the pool. I went through the garage to the gate. My brother and his wife are naked and he is getting what looked to be a professional blow job. I watched impressed. My attitude of his wife was changing. Several minutes later they stopped. He bent her over the handraIL for the steps and started giving her a good fucking. I backed away and closed the garage thinking of my sister in law.

I enter the bedroom to her asking what took so long. I told her what I was watching.

Now to my wife's, brothers combined version. She said she started her routine as normal. As she was sitting naked at her makeup counter she saw my brother enter through the mirror. She asked if he was lost. He said no just wanted to check in and see if you needed help. My wife laughed and said you are here for the nudity. He agreed as he stood over her shoulder talking and looking at her in the mirror adding that he can help also. The makeup counter is lower in the middle with a full mirror with the vanity to the right and counter and storage left. My wife is sitting on the bench seat Indian style. That is legs on the bench ankles crossed in front. This leaves an excellent view from above and mirror of her pussy.

She said my brother stood over her right shoulder never taking his eyes off her. She said she was thinking of taking a bath rather than a shower. He said he could help either way. They continued to talk as my wife proceeded with her routine and my brother firmly planted behind her right shoulder. She said she then decided to take a bath instead. We have a large jacuzzi tub that at 6'4" plus I can lay on the bottom. I guess three people can fit. She said as she bent over to turn the water on she exaggerated the bent. My brother is behind her and said that looks great, I don't know if I can take this. She said she turned with her hands on her hips and asked well I guess you are not going to help then. She said he immediately started stuttering and saying he could help and begged please. She found it funny.

She said she was unsure what she was doing so she excused herself to make a drink for her bath. She said she had to make two because of her nerves. I could tell she was slurring a little. Thank God for a little liquid courage. She came back to my brother sitting on the bench by the tub. My wife stopped the water and my brother said is that all the water. My wife said for now. She said she started entering the tub beside my brother and kind of had a real/fake stumble. She leaned on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around her waist. As she entered he slid his hand across her bare ass. As she sat down she said that was a cheap feel. He said just trying to help. She said she was trying to think of a good water level because she did not want to run the jacuzzi. She said the current level was not half way up her leg so she turned it back on as they talked.

She said she left her normal bathing supplies at her vanity. She stopped the water as it was just over her hip sitting up and barely over her body lying down. She started washing her face as she was lying down. She said she made extra movements to make her tits bounce as he was staring at them. She then started on her shoulders. As she was working her way down the back/sides my brother offered to help. She said she took her drink and finished it in one drink. She then turned and said OK you can soap my back. He squinted soap across her shoulders and started slowly rubbing it down her back.

At some point he stated he can not get her lower back sitting down. He requested she stand. She said she almost stood up because it felt so good. She said the last bit of her common sense hit and she rolled over in the tub and said this will work better. He continued soaping and rubbing. She said he would sneak a side book feel as he did her sides. He then asked if he could do her whole back and sides. She again said she was so relaxed she asked for the bath pillow first. He asked if he could let out some water for her legs. She agreed. She is now in water that she said was maybe halfway up her leg laying flat. Before starting my brother asked if she ever had a nude massage. She said not by a male.

Now she is laying on a bath pillow having her back soaped and rubbed in hot water. She said she was really relaxed as he continued sopping her ass and upper thighs. They were also talking off and on as this occurred. She my brother moved to her legs. As he was rubbing he requested she open her legs more so he could get the insides of her legs and thighs. She said she thought about it and it was feeling so good why not tease him with a view of her pussy from behind. So she said partially at request and partially to tease him she opend her legs wide. I was curious. I asked how wide. She rolled over in bed and said about this wide. I got up and looked. Yep. Wide open view of her pussy.

My brother on the other hand,per his recollection, took this as an opportunity. He continued to scrub her feet, calves, inside and out. My wife relaxed and the talking ceased. She said she was almost asleep with him at her thighs/ass. She said she did not come too till he reached the top of her left inside thigh. She said as he was rubbing he would let his index finger fall into her slit and rub forward and backwards several times. She said now she was wide awake. She waited to see with her eyes closed what he was doing or did she just think he did. As he worked his way up her right thigh he did not do the same. Her pussy came in contact with the back of his fingers but not like she thought before.

She said she started to relax till he reached the top inside of her left thigh again. This time he took the first two fingers and let them flat and as the other fingers rubbed the inside of her thigh the first two rubbed up and down her pussy. She said she was wide awake but eyes closed. After untold many rubs back and forth she said she could feel herself swelling and getting aroused. She said she let out a small moan and turned her head facing away from my brother. She said she was trying to decide what to do. She said she was not sure but he had stopped and was now working on her other thigh and ass cheek.

At this point I asked what she was thinking. She said what to do. She said she thought about her past experiences while he worked her leg and thought of Mr. John. She said that she thought about what would I say. I asked well.....

She then continued. She said by this time she was fully aroused with the touching and thinking and decided to see what helse would do. After completing the opposite leg he returned to the other. This part my brother only relayed parts. She said as he soaped his hands she arched her back. I asked really! She said well he had almost touched her completely so she figured to tease him while aroused. He started at her knee slowly massaging her as he went up. When he got to the top he moved the two fingers to the same position. This time she said this time as he moved down he found she was fully aroused open and wet.

She said her heart was beating so fast. He stopped for a second and continued to stroke up and down her thigh and pussy slowly going over her clit and opening. She said she a moan slipped and he removed his hand back to her thigh. I asked how long this took. She said maybe ten minutes since his arrival. I said funny but I was touching his wife about that time. She said he had stopped and not touched her for a short time and was about to relax her back when she felt his hand on her as jus fibbing no soap. He then poured warm water up and down her back. Again she though he was about to "wake" her.

His hand was again on her ass. Rubbing and she moaned. He continued to rub. He worked his way to her pussy. This time he took his middle finger and played with her opening. She said he would apply pressure but not penetrate. He then moved to her clit and discuss soft slow circles as he would move up her pussy. Then the same back. She said she was getting wetter and wetter and aroused. He did this several times. As a moan would escape my wife he would stop then start again. Then he stopped at her opening and was applying pressure till the tip of his finger would enter. He would then remove it and do it again. She said she was really wanting him to go ahead and do it but then she was nervous and not. Finally he let the tip of his finger slip in again. This time he held it. She didn't move. He then inserted the finger to his knuckle. She said she wanted to clamp down on it but just tried to stay relaxed. She said he slowly removed and repeated twice. She said she chickened out. Before he could take a full finger plunge she said she started to move. He removed his hand completely.
Old 10-22-2016, 06:07 PM

As I said my brother relayed touching my wife to this point but did not mention the penetration. My wife said she acted as though she was asleep and half drunk, which was true, when she looked at my brother. She said she asked if he finished that she dosed/passed out for a second. He said he did as good as could be done. She rolled over. He offered to help her with her front. She declined saying that his wife might get angry if he was touching her in that way. She finished and stood.

He helped her out of the bath. He asked if he could help her dry off. She again declined for the same reason. He said if a towel is between him and her he is not touching. She said she thought this was OK. I can picture this but I still find it humorous. She said he took a towel and dried her hair shoulders back and ass. He came around front she said maybe she should do her chest to his bagging but she dried her front. He then took the towel and dryer her legs. When he reached her pussy he asked for her to spread her legs. She said maybe she should do that. He objected saying he touched her before till she relented. She opened her legs wide, he took the towel and "dryed" her pussy. On the last swipe he dropped the towel and ran his hand completely across her pussy. She quickly objected but he claimed accident.

He watched through her whole routine till it came to lotion. He asked about it. She said she applies the lotion all over to keep her skin young and smooth. He said it works. As she applied to her face he asked if he could help. She stoodid, he took the canister and started applying on her shoulders and back. She had to correct him and he had to rub in completely. She said that was the first time she had the lotion applied to her back. He then request to do her legs. She said no touching her vaginas. He said he would do what he could. He applied almost to her pussy on each leg. After getting it rubbed in he stood. He said I can do the rest but not without the accidental touch. She said she can get the rest. Again he complained and finally came clean to her.

He told her about what he had done while bathing her. He left out the penetration. She acted surprised. He again said well that's the third time I touched you so I can finish. She relented. He applied lotion to her upper thighs. Too much. She said he had to spend additional time rubbing it in getting to brush her pussy by "accident". He then asked if she applied there. She said occasionally but not every day. He asked if he could. She said she was already aroused now and would touch more than he expected. She said he started begging with her non negative response.

Being highly aroused and we're she agreed. She put the lotion in his hand so he wouldn't have an excuse to spend additional time. He asked if she could widen her stance. She did. He started at her mound and worked the lotion in every crevasse and fold. She said she was getting wetter with every movement on her clit. He again started running his finger over her opening. This was driving her mad. He kept leaving this area and rubbing her all over but returning. She said after a minute she had to put her hand on his shoulder. He asked if she was OK and she just mumbled mmmhuummm.

I told her he just told me about applying lotion. She smiled and said he did that. She said he continued and now there was no way he could get all the moisture rubbed in. As he was "rubbing" in the lotion around her clit he said he was about to lose it in his pants. All she said was me too. He asked was she about to orgasm. She said yes so we better stop. He said me too while still rubbing her clit. She said I want to watch. Ok after? She agreed. He continued on her clit. All she said she could think was I wish he would suck on my nipple and I would lose it. She was on the verge when he moved down and inserted his finger. This time he went fully in. She lost it and flooded his hand while working his finger.

After regaining her composure and drying off she said well you might as well finish. She said he spent the next 5 minutes working lotion into her tits and nipples and it felt great. When complete she put on a robe and sat down saying your turn. He asked for assistance he removed his shorts to a half flaccid wet penis. She declined. He said at least be naked for me to do this. She removed her robe. She said he started stroking himself to hard. He said he had already half cumed in his shorts. She opened her legs and started rubbing her pussy. She asked if this helped. He started shooting his load at the foot of her chair.

After he cleaned up, he came outside and she got in the bed. He gave me most of the account leaving off the penetration and extent of touching. She said I could not tell him she was awake so I won't.

Sunday morning he and I were outside talking. He was telling me again how hott my wife is and how he got to touch her. He said he can not let his wife know how much he did. So he told me he was going to tell her he watched her bathe and got to dry her off. I asked what he will tell her about me. He smiled. When I left he woke her up. He showed her my text and said I was out here alone with her. He said she was really excited about it so he told her what I did. He said she was so turned on he got a blow job and a royal fucking from her by the pool and again in the bed later.

It's kind of weird. We can not talk about what we did because each knows some. When we were all together through noon if was conversation as usual. They left to go shopping at 1. As we were saying and hugging our goodbyes my brothers wife said we will have to come up again soon. I said you are more than welcome but the pool closes soon. She said that's OK. Nude grilling by the fire will be fun too.

My wife is OK with the weekend but she says it feels different now she let my brother touch her all over. I asked what's the difference. She said it's your brother. I laughed. I said if I die tomorrow he will try to divorce his wife to try and marry you. It was an odd weekend. We have both used what transpired when having sex. The other night we even did a little role playing with me being my brother reenacting the above events but I got to have sex. She was really into it. Three orgasms in maybe twenty minutes of sex. I'm starting to like the role playing. Tonight she is going to be bobs wife. We are going out in the role.
Old 10-23-2016, 05:19 PM

Nothing exciting just some conversation followup. My wife started feeling strange about what transpired with my brother. She said it felt ******uous. I laughed. My response was you've known and teased him as long as we have known each other. She smiled and said yes but it's your brother. She says that she is fine with it but sex is off the table. I just said the same as I always say. She then said he has been texting her. This was new. In the past he only text her to get to me. I asked what. She rolled her eyes and said what do you think. I played dumb. He wants her to send a naked picture. I laughed. She did too saying is that all men want. I said probably if they can not see it every day. I asked what she said. She again laughed and said, I told him that his wife wouldn't appreciate that and she better not. She then let me read some text. He is begging and she is stringing him along.

My wife is actually good with everything and enjoying the text battle with my brother. She text him asking about what his wife thought of the weekend. He explained (and i did not know this) that she has always been attracted to me. The weekend really turned her on sexually. Then the teasing battle started again.

My brother has called and text me all week. He can not get over that he got to touch my wife sexually. He has given me detail after detail of playing with her tits and nipples. He has given me detail after detail of playing with her pussy. He even came clean about inserting his finger to give her an orgasm.

It has been entertaining talking to him also. He mentioned feeling odd. I reminded him of an old girlfriend of mine I set him up with. He was going to marry her. I fucked and sucked the living hell out of her when I dated her. I asked how that was different. He agreed.

I do not like pretending. Pretending that I do not know his wife is aware I touched her pussy. Pretending that my wife was asleep while he explored her pussy. I guess everyone needs a crutch.

I hope I will have another post soon. I never know with my wife......
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2016, 05:02 PM

My experiences with my wife are either reastroom or famine. Her favorite sprts/NBA team opens their season tonight. Seems that was the talk around her school today. I received several text asking the spread, who is favored (I know she should have gotten that from the spread buthe that's why I like wagers with my wife) and my prediction. I had no clue what she was doing.

Turns out she and bob's wife continued the discussion till they had a bet on the game tonight. My wife, of course, took the grizzlies. Bobs wife has the timberwolves. My wife was able to get 3 points in the wager.

She just called me to let me know to be home early. I asked why. She said that Bob and his wife are going to meet us at a sports bar about an hour from home so we can watch the game. I asked why so far away and not at our local sports bar that is definitely bigger and nicer in sports viewing. Part of the wager was they had to both wear their denim skirts and a tightish top no undergarments allowed.

She is currently driving home so I guess I will get a surprise with the attire. Now the wager. It also seems that they could not establish a winners reward or a losers debt. They ended on an agreement to conclude when we reach the bar. My wife asked me to assist in giving her ideas for the wager so now i will start pondering. Game time 7 central so I am also headed home.

Not sure if this is headed in a direction to post but going to a bar an hour away with my wife in a short denim skirt, a tight top and nothing else seems to imply it might.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2016, 06:49 PM

A pic would go great along with the bet. Lol
Old 10-26-2016, 09:32 PM

Tx_rider... I wish I could. It's half time and I'm outside having a smoke. As I said the ladies are sans undergarments. Both in denim skirts. Bobs wife has on a light blue ladies under armor golf shirt not too tight not too loose. My wife has on a red under armor golf shirt. Tight across her tits. Very prominent nipples. Very easy to see ponies and a little extra. Plenty of attention from multiple waiters.

Grizzlies 9 points down. Not sure if I want my wife to win or not.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2016, 09:49 PM

Another quick update while smoking. Grizzlies are now up. My wife is jumping around chearing. Her tits are bouncing. We have a good crowd of male patrons around us now celebrating with her. All males around us including Bob want anow aggressive high five from my wife. The result from the aggressive hand slap in a shaking and bouncing of her tits and visible hard nipples. Now all are getting higher fives while watching her tits bounce at the slap. My wife has no clue. She is thinking they are celebrating with her.

She also seems to have forgotten no underwear. After the rounds of celebratory high fives she forgets to adjust her skirt back down. I've noticed several of the guys look point and talk. She is into the game.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2016, 10:52 AM

Nothing really sexual to report from the sports bar. We arrived about forty minutes prior to tip off. We had to ask for a television to be changed to the grizzlies pretty game. Maybe 20 people in the bar/sports viewing area. Most seemed to be there not so much for the sports viewing.

We arrived, Bob and his wife were there. We got a raised table and chairs in the middle of the room directly in front of the largest t.v. we got a waiter (chris) who was very attentive. The wives immediately started bantering back and forth over the bet and terms. Bob and I decided to have just a few beers until game time the stop drinking for the drive home.

I really was not listening to the wives. I was looking at the environment. Older private owned establishment. A few wives with husbands/bf but mainly guys. My wife nor bobs wife tried to hide the fact that theit nipples were very prominent thru their shirts and bounced and shook with the slightest movement. We are sitting on elevated bar chairs around a smaller wooden table. My wife to my right and bobs across. I look down and she has her skirt pulled down and legs crossed, a little disappointing but they were getting attention from most for their nipples.

I started noticing guys just passing back and forth eyeing the wives which was entertaining. My wife did have her grizzlies hat on with her hair pulled through the back in a pony tail so she was ready for the game. She had several drinks during pregame so as the game got closer she got louder. Bobs wife really not much of a fan so somewhat subdued compared to my wife.

As the drinks flowed she was getting more and more attention. We had a group of four guys move a table in front of ours and prepared for the game also. She had been talking to a couple of them and invited them over to her support "her" team. At the start of the game she moved her chair away from the table towards my right so she could face the t.v. I moved the table in front of me so she would have a place for her drink. Bobs wife moved with the table and watched over her left shoulder. My wife had again pulled her skirt down before sitting and crossed her legs.

As the game started she was really depressed. Her team went down big. She ordered more drink since nothing to cheer about. She had two before "her" team started a rally. She is now tipsy and LOUD. She also has several more gentlemen at the table in front cheering. As the game got closer she started jumping out of the chair and turning and high fiving me. I also enjoyed the shaking/bouncing of the celebratory slap as well as Bob to my left. A drink more and she started extending her celebration to the guys in front of us. She is mostly standing, jumping and cheering.

As "her" team would get behind she would sit. Now as she sat down she would not pull the short denim skirt down tight. She would just hop up and sit. This got my attention when several of the guys were whispering and looking at her rather thanot the screen. I look down and she is sitting withe the skirt at a natural hiked up sitting position. The other thing is she is sitting with her feet wrapped behind the lower footrest. I excuse myself at commercial to go outside to smoke. As I cross the guys in front of us I look at my wife. In the sitting position she is in I can make out that she is not wearing anything under the skirt. As I walk back I walk toward my wife rather than circle around. She is having a drink. From just in front of her I can make out she was shaved and a little more detail.

I decided not to say anything because she is oblivious to her surroundings and is in game mode. She has now increased her celebratory hand slap to the crowd in front of us and I get the occasional kiss or slap. The guys in front hold their hands higher forcing my wife to extend her hand. Really gives a good reaction on her braless tits. Again, she is in game mode. She has no clue of her surroundings.

I will skip most because it is repetitive of tits bouncing, nipples poking and sitting with a shadowed view of her pussy.

We were down at the half. She was not happy and still continued drinking. She seemed to be getting more drunk which was unusual for the number of drinks. As she went to the restroom I tried her drink. It was like a triple. I asked Bob and he agreed. As our waiter came by I asked if she ordered triples. He smiled and said no that that was his gift that my wife made the game the life of the bar. We thanked him.

Somewhere in the third quarter my wife whispered that she just caught several guys looking up her skirt. I looked down and her skirt was pulled down and legs crossed. I said i don't see how. She said in her excitement she just sat down. I said i know you've been that way since the start of the game. She asked why I didn't tell her. I said i also look up her skirt when I get up and so does everyone here including the bartender and staff. Well the game came back on and she lost focus on the conversation and got back into the game. She stood and celebrated most of the time but when she returned to sit she made no attempt to correct her skirt or cross her legs. It's not a full view. The skirt left a shadow and dim light just gave a view.

End of third and before forth quarter my wife was sitting. The guys in front were randomly looking up her skirt. She noticed. She turned sideways toward me and said if the grizzlies get ahead and look like they will win I'm gonna really give them a look when I sit. I laughed and said how's that. She said if we are ahead and there's a time out I will celebrate and sit letting my skirt accidently rise as I have a drink. All I said was nice.

The game was back and forth. Around a minute remaining someone called time out. We were up by one. After celebrating with the guys she came to me. I said i thought you were going to sit exposed. She said one point and a minute left? No. Play resumed and she was really getting excited. Time out and we were up by 6 or so. As you may tell I was watching my wife having fun. She celebrated. Walked back to me. Leaned into my ear and said "watch this". She took a drink, as she turned to sit she pulled her skirt up from behind and sat legs crossed. The him of the skirt rolled up her crossed legs. Rather than adjust it she left it there.

I looked up and the guys that waited on the possible show started talking. My wife leaned over patted my arm and winked. She uncrowded her legs and reached across me to get her drink. Reaching over she spread her legs wider. I look down and her pussy is on full display. I look up and two guys are pulling another to look. She stays this way for two full sips on her drink. When she returns to her sitting position she keeps her legs and skirt open. I look up. Now four guys are trying not to be obvious looking as my wife is adjusting her Hat. When she's done she stands up and starts to prepare for the end of game celebration.

This was a short timeout. Now she is really into it. We are winning with under a minute. A team calls a time out. This time it's going to commercial. After celebrating she turns to me. As she is walking the entire table of guys turns towards us talking, drinking and watching. Not sure how many. At one time I counted nine but I think several left. It's really our tables and a booth remaining plus the staff.

This time I watch as my wife turns to the table to get a drink. She winks as she returns to her seat. She again sat crossed legs. Same effect except she assisted the seam this time. As she reached across I see her pussy come into view. I look up. The entire table is looking. She takes a sip and returns to her position. I look down and the seam had moved forward some. I caneed see just a little looking down. I look up and she has the casual lookers. They would look then drink or look while drinking but not get obvious they were staring at her pussy. Behind that table the bartender is leaning on the bar making no bones about what he is looking at along with our waiter Chris.

My wife takes a few more sips leans across me replacing her drink on the table. I look down to a full on exposed pussy. She then stands aND starts to cheer as the game returned. To mine and I'm sure others great disappointment there were no further time outs. She did celebrate with some braless hugs for the guys who remained.

On the ride home she rode nude. I was not allowed to turn lights on or change speed. It was dark but we passed many trucks but I doubt they got a view.

As for the bet, my wife won. On the ride home she wants her accidently exposed to people. She has no idea how to accomplish this. If summer she had many ideas but not this time of year. She asked me to come up with something. I told her I will work on it. She wants safe surroundings and plenty of guys.

We will see. I'm glad NBA is back and her team won
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2016, 11:15 AM

Sorry I've been so long to respond but it's been busy around here and while I check in a lot of times with my iPhone, I'm nowhere near as patient as you are with trying to respond or post comments with it. I'm on my laptop this morning and thought I'd comment while I had the chance.

All three adventures you've posted lately starting with the trip with Bob and his wife, the get together with your brother and his wife and this latest one at the sports bars are the type of stories I love to read. I know what you said about it being feast or famine with your wife and your adventures but that's what makes it so hot. You never know from one moment to the next whether she will play or not and if she does, how far she will go. Those are the type stories that get me worked up like no other.

Not sure what kind of advice I can offer for exposing her while riding around other than wearing a long coat with little to nothing underneath but at the house is a different story. It's getting to be hot tub weather and that opens up lots and lots of opportunities of either naked games/dares or "getting caught" type scenarios. I'm sure you can come up with a fitting way to help her make good on her bet.

Looking forward to your next adventure!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c