uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-03-2014, 05:39 AM

Default Hey

Awesome story man just 2 questions I wanna ask you

1) wouldn't wwe want more subscribers to the network because as of right now subscription is free for November or that's what I heard

And

2) yes how I love Bayley and was sad to see both times when Becky turned on Bayley , but she's such a happy person why do you have her wear thongs.
Old 11-03-2014, 07:05 AM

@MickGesitt- Thanks for the kind words mate, I really appreciate it; actually being classed in the same league as 1993wwe and DoctorRipper's stories is massive to me given how great their work is.
Yeah it was something of a curve ball I was planning from the start the early nudity; it will slow back down a little bit now, but by the end the ENF will be full throttle, trust me. And yeah it is taking place in the build up to Takeover III. Also glad you continue to like the backstage stuff I'm writing along with it; lets just say that in the next 3 chapters, that area is going to play an even more major role.

smjimmie- Thanks for the praise and on your questions:

1) They don't mind the spike in numbers to the network, but the balance of the numbers vs the reason for the numbers has caused some concern; this stripping thing can get them in a lot of trouble, it hasn't yet so that's why they haven't clamped down so hard (although they still refuse to acknowledge it) but there is very rel concerns that they can get into some serious hot water with the stripping, even if the Network numbers are favourable.

2) Why is Bayley wearing a thong? Well I can give you the cop-out answer and then the real one. Cop-out answer; all wrestling women wear thongs under there gear, even Bayley (there's a "famous" shot of her with a very noticeable VTL, and there is a admittedly dodgy source saying she's going to slip her thong on this weeks NXT). And wearing a thong doesn't necessarily mean you aren't nice.
Now for the real answer-personal choice from myself, I have a bit of a affinity to thongs, especially with someone like Bayley with such a brilliant ass. This is going to happen quite a bit in the story, I'll try to add a bit of variety to the underwear choices, but I must be honest there is going to be a good chance I just revert back to thongs because of personal taste.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dayjib For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2014, 07:15 PM

Amazing chapter added to an amazing story set the tone really nicely for the next chapter can't wait.
Old 11-03-2014, 07:40 PM

I am pretty curious as to what this is leading to between Bayley and Sasha as well. On a side note, I would personally add a key for the start of every chapter in regards to your coloring scheme. It gets quite confusing when new characters are introduced or simply when the episodes are so far apart. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way?
Old 11-03-2014, 08:07 PM

Thanks for the kind replies guys. And yeah maybe you are right DoctorOhno, especially given that I myself was a little unsure when I wrote it and had to look back over to get the right color scheme, which is also all thrown into disarray with Bayley, with whom I changed the color (to make it more visible).

Anyway, next chapter, expect it sooner rather than later
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dayjib For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2014, 06:07 AM

Good stuff, Dayjib. Looking forward to see where you go with this series.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack_The_Ripper For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2014, 02:05 PM

Default Hey

Hey dayjib I have a question if you don't mind I know you said that you love thongs , but was Bayley in her ring gear or street clothes for that match between Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch?
Old 11-12-2014, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjimmie1348 View Post
Hey dayjib I have a question if you don't mind I know you said that you love thongs , but was Bayley in her ring gear or street clothes for that match between Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch?
Oh god, really should have specified, but her ring gear (I'm thinking that gold and blue like one she wore for Takeover 2)

Also while I'm here may as well let you know how everything is going; slowly this week. I have already noticed that this next one will be the longest chapter yet, and there will be a substantially longer match this chapter. Also, there won't be anything as dramatic as the end of the last one, but there will be a fair bit of stripping and humiliated girls. However this week I am absolutely swamped with work (both uni and part time) so whatever time I have I'll chisel out a few paragraphs, but it will be tough, so I can't say for definite when something will come out; hopefully this week, but I'm not that confident.

Also as a teaser spoiler, I can reveal that this chapter will have a main roster diva in it. I'll leave the who and why to your imagination for now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dayjib For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2014, 04:19 PM

Default Hey

It's cool glad I could help and thnx for anwsering the question and its fine take your time I found out the hard way when I rush things so just take a break and when you finally have time and you want to post that's fine because I know we will enjoy your work later then right now just to have something put up
Old 11-12-2014, 04:20 PM

Default Main roster girl

I believe it's Paige because last time you had summer and she was in nxt and Paige was the nxt women's champion till she went to the main roster and became a 2 time divas champion

Tags
humiliation, stripping, wwe

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018