uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2016, 10:57 AM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I met kenneth and Bob last night at our local watering hole. We were talking about the weekend and all that transpired. Kenneth mentioned something I left out of the previous post.

He has a conspiracy theory with the park rangers and I failed to realize or remember the conversation.

When the rangers first got to my boat they tied on and asked about my boat registration number and decals. I showed them the papers and that I had the proper paperwork but had not displayed them on the boat because it was new.

Kenneth said the warning citation I received was for registration and decals. I said no it was for life jacket and nudity. He said when I launched the boat. As he backed up the ranger boat circled them as they were pulling over to the dock to wait on me to park and come back. He said he didnt think anything of it because the ladies were walking around the boat in their homemade thongs and he also did it to most of the fishing boats.

His theory was, once the fishing boats were all launched and gone the rangers would look for us after they did their tournament duties. He said why not. At minimum they would get to eyeball our ladies as they wrote me a ticket. He said he believes that when the first ranger boat passed as they were being pulled, radioed the other rangers our location. He said that's why they were sitting in wait outside the cove we were in. He said the nudity was a bonus for them and my wife's drunken five minutes of display was an extra extra bonus.

When I arrived home I got the ticket out of the boat. I never looked when he gave it to me because he said he was giving me a break with a warning. It was a warning for, operating a watercraft with improper registration and decal display.

I showed this to my wife and this made her feel better than a written warning for public nudity. I called kenneth and confirmed that he was correct about the warning which threw him into another conspiracy rant.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2016, 08:02 PM

I have a question for anyone more tech Davy than myself. I was going to ask my IT manager in my company but decided not.

The wives agreed and each sat down with their spouse and has us delete pictures of each others wives we had saved. As good husbands we honestly did delete all saved pictures. No one wants to mess this up. Now my wife had me delete all her pictures she deemed unacceptable.

That included all nudity and inappropriate defined by her. She allowed me to keep one she sent me while I was out of town. No face, just arm across her tits but loads of boob/nipple sneaking into the photo. So I took this as a silent "I don't care what you do with that one". To test I made it her contact picture. I had her call me. She saw the picture and said "good lord, I hope none of your employees or vendors see this when I call". I confirmed that she did not mind me having this.

Now my question. If I add this picture on my post. What are the risk? Obviously she can not be recognized. Are there any other risk to remaining anonymous?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2016, 11:16 PM

As an IT professional I would advise using snip it to capture the desired part of a picture so as to not have a thumbnail or other pic image that can be harvested later. PM me for more info if you want. Otherwise I would bust a nut to have a pic of your beautiful lady.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tx_rider For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2016, 07:11 AM

Default What an update!

Another excellent update with many little adventures spread out over a weekend. And what a weekend it was! Poor Bob! After finding out about the fun he missed, I bet he's kicking himself for having to stay in NY. But that's ok, I'm sure there will be more fun times to come and he will be a part of those. It was nice of him to let his wife come and play though. From the way you described it, she enjoyed herself even though she still seems to be adjusting to your larger sized cock. She will eventually get used to it though if your group continues to play around. A woman's pussy is an amazing thing with the way it can accommodate lovers of all sizes. It just takes a bit of time and patience and ensuring she is extremely turned on.

Although you make all three wives sound extremely hot, your wife is by far the sexiest of the three. Although it may seem like it takes some time to get her going, once she's turned on, she is insatiable. It's a wonder that Kenneth lasted as long as he did with her riding him and those lovely D sized tits swinging in his face. I've been in that same position but with my wife's B cups swinging in my face. She has the ability to really clinch down on a cock too. I've gotten used to it over the years but for any of the guys she's played with, it's a new experience.

Your story had a lot of hot moments though. From seeing your wife masturbate as she watched you fuck her friend to watching your friend shoot his seed deep in your wife, there was never a dull moment. I enjoyed the whole thing and it kept me hard as a rock the entire time.

I've liked the whole dare/bet/public nudity aspect of your stories from the beginning. To do what your wife and Kenneth's wife did at the store took a whole lot of courage. But in the end, what seemed like an embarrassing situation for them most likely had them both very wet with excitement. This holds true with the park rangers too. Most women want to be looked at and desired. And as professional as the rangers were trying to be, deep down I'd bet there were some pretty nasty thoughts in their heads. And as you stated, I bet the sight of her spread eagled on the deck of the boat with her pussy spread wide open has given them jackoff material for a long time.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us. Looking forward to future updates on the progress of your group.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2016, 02:34 PM

Thanks for the acknowledgement. It is amazing how a new boat can facilitate fun fellowship and well in the end a good time since I got a warning instead of a fine.

The ladies are all out for the summer. It seems that my house is their gathering spot. I have had to travel so not much home time. I arrived home one afternoon a couple weeks back and the three ladies were laying out topless by the pool. I asked my wife about the neighbors. She was not concerned.

I had to be away that weekend. When I arrived home I now have a row of transplanted privacy hedges thanks to Kenneth and Bob. Everyone seemed to had agreed that my house is the perfect location for topless and nude sunbathing so my "friends" spent a Saturday moving hedges. My wife was thrilled with the new somewhat seclusion.

At some point my daughters arrived home unexpectedly. They walked out back to see their mother and Kenneth's wife topless enjoying a drink and music by the pool. She allowed both girls to join them. When I got home that evening I had to hear both my girls brag how they spent the day sunning topless with their mother and Kenneth's wife. I now have a driveway motion detector connected to the house security system. My wife can carry the remote to the pool to alert her of anyone or anything entering our driveway.

Bottom line. Kenneth, Bob and I call before heading to my house during the day.

One pleasant thing happened. I called last Thursday before heading home and my wife let me know that she and bobs wife were by the pool. I let her know I would be an hour before I arrived. As I drove down my drive I see my daughters car, my wife's car and a car I did not recognize. I park and go inside. I look out the window and see my wife nude, bobs wife nude and another female nude.

I text my wife I am home and who is by the pool with them. She text back Jim's wife with a smiley face. She text that she had text bobs wife and kind of invited herself over after hearing they were nude sunbathing. I know Jim and his wife and consider them friends. My wife is closer to his wife than Jim and I. I ask about my daughters and she said they were at a friends.

I text her that its best I stay in the house and for them to enjoy themselves. She simply text back OK.

I went upstairs and changed. If you read the post about Mr john then you know the window I set myself up to monitor the ladies from. I made a drink, procured my binoculars and assumed the position.

Jim's wife has short dark hair. She's a full C with nicely proportioned nipples. Her bush was black and trimmed down nicely with a few long strands missed remaining deep between her legs. After getting to see her intimately for about thirty minutes. By this I mean on her stomach, on her back, legs open with feet on each side of the chair allowing the sun to do its work on an entire pussy. I decided I had to rub one off to this new sight. I'd love to brag about it but it did not take long at all with three naked ladies by my pool. Most of my focus was on Jim's wife and hence the quick results, but results nonetheless.

After watching a while longer I left them to their sunning and I remained in my media room till I received a text from my wife asking where I was and to come to the pool. I did as instructed. My wife and bobs wife were sitting on the sofa wearing bikinis watching television when I walked outside. As I was reloading my drink bobs wife asked how long I had been home. I said over an hour I'm sure. As I sat down she asked did I see them outside. I said yes. She then laid her phone down and said Jim's wife is panicked. She saw your truck outside as she left.

I told her I saw them when I got home and thought it was best to just stay inside and not disturb them. I told her I watched them for awhile with my binoculars. She asked if that was all. I admitted that I did rub one out to the sight of three naked ladies before leaving my window. She started texting. To sum up. They both looked through my phone and found no pictures. They assured Jim's wife that I agreed that I would never tell anyone about seeing her or her nude sunbathing. I did get bobs wife's phone and send "don't worry, I would not say anything about today anyway". She sent back "thank you thank you thank you". I responded "you are welcome over anytime you would like an all over tan, just call my wife". She responded "I may do that and thanks again".

Later bobs wife said that Jim's wife was texting again asking if I was serious about tanning by our pool with them and if I would really be quiet about it. She showed us the text so my wife called her. She told her everything is good and I keep everything to myself so no worries. She also said she is welcome any time. They talked awhile.

That was my excitement prior to the holiday weekend. The ladies arranged a holiday weekend at Bobs lake house this past weekend. Everyone was available to attend.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2016, 04:39 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fheath View Post
Later bobs wife said that Jim's wife was texting again asking if I was serious about tanning by our pool with them and if I would really be quiet about it. She showed us the text so my wife called her. She told her everything is good and I keep everything to myself so no worries. She also said she is welcome any time. They talked awhile.
That's the perfect recipe, and I'm trying to live my own life by it - be cool, let things happen and keep your mouth shut, and bigger and better things just start to magically happen next!
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2016, 04:59 PM

Another hot adventure.....thanks for sharing! Based on the past stories, I was wondering something. How did the guys get paid for all that tree planting? Surely the ladies were in some state of undress and teasing.....I mean, nothing in this life is free ;-)

And now you have your own attractions (or maybe distractions) around the pool to keep you entertained. How exciting it must have been to see the new attraction, Jims wife. I probably would have reacted the same way. Wait a minute, I HAVE reacted the same way. Being out in the country, we are pretty isolated and sometimes Renee likes to layout in the buff. Sometimes she's alone, sometimes she has a friend with her. Sometimes I call to say I'm on my way home, sometimes I surprise her/them. I never know what I might stumble upon. But I will say the sun tends to make my wife very horny. It's exciting to watch her or one of her friends get turned on. It starts with rubbing their legs, then spreading them and then the touching starts. Like you, I can't help myself and I have to stroke my cock while playing the voyeur to their exhibitionist.

So do you think the girls are going to tell Jims wife about their little adventures? You eluded in your last update to some girl-girl play. Do you think that might be something that would happen in the future between the three wives? And how hot would it be for them to seduce Jims wife and get her all hot and horny and you just happen to be the only man around? I'm sure only time will tell. Looking forward to more updates!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2016, 08:55 PM

Nothing sexual happened durning the horticulture transplanting. The ladies did some laying out and swimming. They all skinny dipped after completion. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the work they did without me and the additional privacy it affords. According to my wife it was all work and little play for Kenneth and Bob.

I only see Jim at group parties or gatherings. Nice guy. His wife is relatively hot. My wife and Bobs wife are good friends with his wife and I see her more in the summer because she works in the same system as them. According to the text I read on bobs wife's cell she was really freaked out that I had seen them naked. There is zero chance she will be told about our current activities.

I did read where Bobs wife said I walked up on my wife and her several years back and never said anything to her husband so she has no problem with it. She responded how many times have I seen her naked. She said too many times to count over the years by the pool and i never said a word. She responded with that's good but I'm so embarrassed. Bobs wife just said don't be there's no need.

Sorry if I left the impression of some girl on girl action. I have not asked them directly or had the impression that they are interested in said action but I would not be adverse to watching. Once, I can not remember Bob or Kenneth started to dare one of the ladies to kiss the other. Their response was that only if he would kiss me first. Well I was not drunk enough for that so it didn't happen.

Jim's wife seems to be open to nude sunbathing again according to my wife. She asked if we were going to be home for the memorial day holiday. My wife said no but I would be traveling this week so she would let her know. According to my wifes call tonight they are all meeting up at my house tomorrow. My bad luck.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2016, 10:34 AM

I see a lot of voyeuring in your near future especially since Jims wife knows you can keep a secret. The question is, now that she knows you CAN keep a secret, will she allow you to look at her like you do the other wives without getting freaked out?

And what effect will that have on her? Will it turn her on or just give her nervous energy?

As far as the dare the wives gave you for wanting to see them kiss, I suppose what's good for the goose is good for the gander. You probably made the right call. I do have to admit when you mentioned your wife and Kenneth's wife hugging and then Bobs wife passed out, legs spread with your cum dripping out of her, I was really hoping Kenneth's wife would take advantage of the situation. I'm sure your neck would have been sore the next day with all the turning to watch Bobs wife being licked by Kenneth's wife and then your wife fucking Kenneth. Hard choice there.

Thanks for the updates and keep us posted on any new developments.
The Following User Says Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2016, 03:57 PM

We had a fantastic weekend at bobs lake house over memorial day weekend. Bob and his wife drove over on Thursday. Kenneth decided to take an extended-extended weekend and head over Friday morning. He and his wife called trying to get me to do the same. One of my many handicaps is I am OCD. Unlike kenneth, I am very hands on in running my company. I try to find time for everyone but my business holds a priority right now during expansion. My wife understands but she was ready to get away. So of course kenneth invites her to go with them. She accepts.

Kenneth and his wife arrive at 5a.m. they want to be there and on the lake by noon. They load up and head west. Later I load up and head east after my in-laws arrive to stay the weekend, LATE.

I receive several text and pictures of the ladies. They had changed from their previous attire to shorts and bikini tops. First picture was the two girls standing in front of a liquor store waving. Later the second picture was the girls taking a selfie with red solo cups raised captioned cheers. All before 9 a.m.

I arrived at my destination cursing my OCD and work commitments. What usually takes five hours to drive took kenneth four. Looking though the random text I received from everyone they arrived before 10 a.m. and were on the lake thirty minutes later. At 3p.m. I was getting all manner of drunk text from everyone to hurry up and get on the road. As the owner/president/CEO I made the executive decision. I called my secretary and had her call all locations to close and remind everyone by email we are back at work Tuesday. Two hours later I am at home packed ready to go with my boat in tow.

With me pulling my boat I am looking at close to six hours with traffic and mountains. I continued getting drunk text and a picture of a grill loaded with steaks ready to eat. My wife calls. She is obviously drunk. I let her know it would be around midnight when I arrive so for them to have fun and tell everyone to quit texting. I will be there shortly. This was around 7 p.m. the texting did slow down. Around 8 I received a text from my wife saying everyone naked. "Played strip poker till all naked". "Boys want to play using favors". I text back sounds fun and that I was going to stop and eat shortly. I text back to have fun and I would see her late tonight.

I did stop and eat. I took my time driving and arrived after midnight. Of course the front door was locked. I walked around back and the doors were locked. The house was dark so I unloaded my truck stacked my things by the door around back. I opened a cooler and there it was BEER. I was going to just sleep in my truck but this changed things.

I moved the cooler into the gazebo. I stripped to my boxers and started my weekend around 1a.m. at some point not sure of the time Bobs wife must have checked my truck and was looking for me. She rounded the house saying my name. I answered. She came to the door and asked why I didn't ring the bell or call. I said I found beer and was content smoking and drinking. By this time I had a stack of cans on the table. And was close to drunk.

She is wearing a red button down shirt as a nightshirt. She asked if she could join me. She sat down and said checked the house for me and everyone is passed out sleeping and realized she had locked all the doors. We talked a while till she out of the blue asked if she could show me something.

She stood and removed her shirt. She was standing naked looking great. She walked over put a pillow from a chair between my feet and got down on her knees. She did not ask me to remove my boxers or pull them down. She slid my dick out the front and put my almost soft dick in her mouth. I just grabbed the arms to the chair and prayed. She took me from soft to hard in a flash. When she started deep throating my dick my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my toes were curling.

I stopped her mid stroke. I asked if she wanted a load in her mouth or let's have sex because it will not be long at this pace. She said both. Well I was correct. Maybe a minutes I sent rope after rope in her mouth. I did not realize she swallowed until she stood up and said "not a drop spilt". I was spent. Half hard dick hanging. She sat on the table, looked at me, and said, "my turn".

She laid back on the table and I started at her nipples and worked my way around and around and around. She did not take long till she had a small orgasm. She held back. So I decided to work that pussy hard. This time I focused and fucked her with my tongue, abused her clit with my teeth lips and tounge till when she had her next orgasm the people on the other side of the lake knew.

While she was laying there breathing like she just completed the Boston marathon. I took my fully erect dick and slid the head of my dick in with no problem. She grabbed the sides of the table and started her chant, "oh my god, oh my god". Since she was already positioned perfectly I just moved forward at a slow pace sliding my dick in till I was completely buried. I paused there for a second so she could get her breath. I then started. I slowly slid out till almost, then slowly slide till I hit bottom. I did this to "oh my gods" and moans and another orgasm. Now as I continued slow stroking I leaned in and asked how she wanted me to finish. She said "just fuck me hard now".

So as I was buried in her pussy, I took her left leg and placed it over my right shoulder and her right leg over my left shoulder. Also, again, I am 6'4" +. This has her ass off the table. From my position it looked like only her shoulders were on the table. I proceeded to as she said fuck her hard. Thanks to the previous activity I was able to last some time. I thought I was going to break her pussy I was fucking her so hard. Then she said "OK, OK, OK, I'm about to cum" loudly. Well that set me off and as she had her orgasm I unleashed mine again while buried in her pussy. I collapsed on top of her. After a few minutes to regain my composure I kissed her on each nipple and collapsed again but in my chair.

As she got off the table she said my god look at the mess I made and started wiping the table with her shirt. I laughed and said "we made". That was my welcome to the lake house.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial

9m:10s

02-11-2019