uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2024, 03:28 PM

Default First and second wife

I think the experience with my first wife really made me understand about knowing what she was doing or watching your wife with another could feel like. The experience started with her having an affair with my brother-in-law, when I found out I was obviously very mixed up, but it soon turned into erotic thoughts and after a short period of time it turned into pillow talk. We would go to bed I started mentioning it and noticed a difference in her composure she would go into a state of erotic excitement I then started to be more direct, and I remember it so well and still feel like it was yesterday. I was lying next to her slowly running my finger over her pussy I asked if she wished it was Paul's finger and she whispered "yes" I could feel the wetness I slipped my finger inside and asked if she wished it was his cock and the same reply but a more positive response, she raised her crotch off the bed as if an offering she would cum very quickly. We never discussed the detail like how he preferred to have her and seeming he was a muscular guy and did a lot of lifting, so I presumed he had her as he pleased. I now wished that I had invited him to continue I would have been happy sitting downstairs having a drink while he spent time upstairs in our bed with her, but that never happened. later in life I realised that she enjoyed watching the tough guy movies, and when we watched them, she was always horny afterwards. I was a gentle soul he was tough guy and I know he would have taken me up on my offer.

My second and present wife is Asian and knows how to please and that recently turned into an amazing experience.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to saunder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2024, 11:22 AM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Anal

In my earlier responses to this thread, i was only thinking of her vaginal penetrations. Since those posts, she's told me about two guys who fucked her ass, one with a pronounced left curve that she didn't like. The other Guy's cock was straight and she liked that one better. I know the 2nd guy and he comes around once in a while and we (she, he, and me) sometimes get into talking about when he fucked her in the ass. She's totally uninhibited about discussing his cock in her ass, with him and me both there in the conversation. I did see his cock once, in the locker room at the gym, and couldn't help thinking about it once being up her ass. I asked him about it and he said it was great. But it's more of a turn on when she's part of the discussion, telling what it felt like to her.

Whether it was up her ass or in her c*nt, I strongly recommend talking with her former lovers if you know them and get the chance, even many years later. Better yet, get her to join the conversation.

Having her tell you about another man's cock inside her is fascinating, especially when that other man is sItting right there!

Last edited by MFN; 04-16-2024 at 11:26 AM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2024, 03:35 AM

Thanked 1,645 Times in 56 Posts

The darndest thing happenend to me yesterday,

My wife (M.) has a BFF (Elly). I know that when Elly was going through a divorce, back in 2019-2020, that occasionally they have been fooling around with each other. Unfortunatley not when I was around. Elly has a BF for over a year now but they don't live together. But since M. didn't mentioned anything the last couple of years, I was under the impression that M. and Elly stopped having sex with each other. Turned out I was wrong....

Yesterday M. came home from visiting Elly with tears in her eyes. Apparently whey were in bed having sex when Elly's BF (R. whom I've met only once) came to visit Elly and caught them in the act. They didn't know how long he had been watching them. But they only noticed him when he was (already naked and hard) standing beside them, wanting to join them.
Surprised and ashamed as they were, they apparently let him. R. started fucking Elly from behind telling her to eat my wifes' pussy whitch she did. After a couple of minutes he'd pushed Elly to the side and without asking any questions he climed onto M. and began fucking her. M. said that it didn't take long (a couple of minutes) but that R. finished into her and that he filled up her pussy with his semen.

According to M. She dressed up immediatly afterwards and drove home. She showed me her panties and his semen that had been leaking into them. They where quite soaked. And rather odd, the sight of those cum filled panties and the cum stains on her pussy turned me on more than I would admit to M. especially since M. was quite upset because she felt she (allthough rather unwillingly) had been cheating on me with another man.

After telling her story she went to the bathroom to clean up and change clothes. We talked about later that evening and she told me that R. has a rather average, very hairy cock. She said she was too surprised by getting fucked that she didn't feel much of him.

While the sex life between the two of us is about love making, it also turned out that, allthough it was without her explicit permission, this "surprise" fuck in whitch she felt she was apparently just an "object to be taken" was turning her on afterwards. Seems she has a little, hidden submissive kink in her witch needs to be explored.
M. hasn't talked to Elly yet. So it's unclear how things will go on between them. But they've been through a lot together. Thus I think they will smooth it out.

I'm not angry that she'd been fucked with another man. She had lot's of men before (allthough all in my precense). But I'm not in the mood to see R.'s smug "I've fucked your wife" face any time soon.
I am a bit pissed though over M's ongoing "affair" with Elly. She should have told me. But on the bright side, perhaps now I can convince them to have a threesome with me some day
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dongster For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2024, 12:43 PM

Location: The People's Democratic and Most Slothful Naked-Ass Empire of BlobbyBobbyStan

Mine told me about different guys she fucked-they were all guys she cheated on me with or when we were separated (I supposedly took her virginity). At my count (I don't think she's admitted to all of them-she's admitted to 8) she fucked at least 10 of them, probably 12 or 15.

One of them was a college kid almost half her age whose virginity she took and who she said had a dick around 10 inches, who fucked her in every conceivable position (I'm around 6 inches). She said the bigger the guy's dick, the better it felt, and the more each instroke made her moan, but she usually made herself orgasm by masturbating while being fucked-her vaginal orgasms aren't as strong as her clitoral ones. A vaginal orgasm will make her grunt a little and have strong vaginal contractions-she screams loudly with a clitoral orgasm.

One guy she was regularly fucking for 2 or 3 years was pretty big (8 inches or more) and she said sometimes he fucked her until she bled ("it was nice", she said. If I ever fucked her hard she would just complain that it hurt. I think these bigger guys opened up something in her where she could take anything.

She said if she only fucked a guy once or twice she would insist that he fuck her from behind with her bent over with her hands or elbows on a table or counter while she masturbated herself, since that's her favorite position (not in the bed, but bent over furniture).

I've seen most of the guys' pictures (they all are ugly or look like hoodlums) so I created in my mind what they looked like when they fucked, these awful looking guys with big dicks (except the college kid, who looked extremely young) fucking my Strawberry blonde, pale skinned wife as she moaned and cried. These images have always made me extremely horny
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KingBlobbyBobby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2024, 07:15 PM

Location: The People's Democratic and Most Slothful Naked-Ass Empire of BlobbyBobbyStan

My wife also told me that there was only one guy other than me that was ever able to make her orgasm by licking her clit, and it was this guy she went to a sauna with-she emphasized several times that he made her cum twice. She said she only had sex with him once. I mean, I've made her cum a bunch of times in one session licking her. She says almost all guys she's been with have just been inept I've always been so curious what she looked like when he was licking her and especially when she orgasmed. It's difficult to make her cum by licking her clit because it takes her quite a while to get warmed up-at least a minute of constant licking before she reacts at all. When she starts to really feel it she'll close her eyes and start fondling her boobs-then her nipples get hard and a sex rash starts to cover her chest, then she finally gets this painful look on her face and starts screaming.

She said every guy she was with she sucked to at least one orgasm. When she started sucking other guys she started sucking me differently. Since they were all uncircumcized (I'm not) she would pull their foreskins down with this downward motion of one hand then take the head all the way to the bottom of her throat, then over and over. It was just so damned good
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KingBlobbyBobby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2024, 08:46 PM

Thanked 1,352 Times in 67 Posts
Default Tribal man

I dated a woman whom worked with a organization that helped people in the Amazon rain forests. She spent her summers down there during college breaks.

She had become friends with the tribal people. Some of the tribal women had implants in the bodies to beautify themselves. She also witnessed some of the men with penile pearls. In their case, they were pebbles implanted in the penis to form bumps in patterns. One such young guy had a design and very large penis that he flaunted regularly. She had counted he had twelve pebbles implanted, 6 around behind the head and three in a row on the top and bottom. She elaborated saying they were the size of peas.

Anyway, one day while she was bathing in a stream, she caught him spying on her. She was naked and had a very hot body. She coaxed him over and began feeling his implants. He grew quickly and she just laid in the grass and let him get on top of her and slide into her. . She said he was fast, very filling and those bumps stimulated her so much she just kept having orgasms.

She said she has never been so well fucked since then and always wanted to go back and find that tribe. But then she told me other stories about being shared while spending time in that tribe both with the tribal men and women. She must have been spoiled by them because her and I only lasted a couple of weeks and I couldn't get her off.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daddygd For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2024, 07:12 AM

Thanked 8,319 Times in 327 Posts

I've often quizzed my Mrs about her one and only experience since we've been together. She's reluctant to talk about it, so I always have ask after a glass of wine or two has been consumed.
It turns me on immensely when she describes it in detail.
Old 04-22-2024, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunky View Post
I've often quizzed my Mrs about her one and only experience since we've been together. She's reluctant to talk about it, so I always have ask after a glass of wine or two has been consumed.
It turns me on immensely when she describes it in detail.
Tell us! Give us the gory details
The Following User Says Thank You to KingBlobbyBobby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2024, 05:14 PM

Thanked 25,681 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default wife

HAD POSTED ABOUT THE WIFE HOLIDAY WEEK AT HER SISTERS HOUSE.......on ;sharing you wife'' thread...

She was fucking her sisters hubby all that week.......she tells me she likes his cock alot......i've heard her tell me prior at past in law visits.........she says that when he cums, his cock really gets big and throbbing and his sperm is VERY hot when it rushes into her pussy.....more then anyone shes ever had sex with....it really turns her on to extreme orgasms......same feeling when she blows him...she swallows it all.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143

3m:05s