uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2015, 03:04 AM

Default Drake 400

I was on Plymouth Hoe at a firework display for the Drake 400 years. At the end as hundreds of us where leaving it was now wet and cold, as I walked down from the Hoe I went down some steps to a lower road, as I turned a corner on the steps there was a female with her jeans down having a pee, I could not stop and stare as there were more people right behind me.
As I walked on I felt the need for a pee coming on, I walked towards the bus station. At the station the toilets were closed, ( this is how the city plan large events with no toilets and no bus home) and as I got nearer the exit I went in behind the large dust bins, it was already wet in there as it had already been used by other people to pee.
I was there with my thing out peeing on one of the bins when there was a female shriek, I looked around and this female had also come behind the bins and on seeing me was very apologetic and saying sorry, I said sorry also and said I was dying to pee all evening and found the toilets closed, she replied so was she and with that she dropped her jeans and went into a low squat by a bin behind me and started to pee, her piss was soon running past my foot and adding to my puddle, as I finished I turned as I was putting my thing away to leave I did try to have a good look but she was to close to the ground and her back tight up to one of the bins, with her knees together so I said bye and went on my way home. ( a little bit stiffly )
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2015, 02:29 AM

Default Underwear colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltonjohnlover228 View Post
Do you remember what type and color panties she had?
Yes, I do remember this vividly. She was wearing pink briefs (not thong underwear). The underwear had black trim around all the edges and centered on the front was a small pattern of some sort with a fake jewel diamond sewn in.

My focus wasn't really on the underwear, but I did sneak a look to see if she left a wet spot (unfortunately she was dry before falling the second time). Pulling up her panties after falling I could see the back was darker and wet.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2015, 10:44 AM

Default One morning

Early one light morning as I was getting ready to go to work. I was looking out of my bedroom window towards the back of the houses opposite, when I saw the daughter come out of there kitchen door and go down the outside steps into there yard, then going over to there outside toilet. She had on a night dress, she opened the toilet door and went in, turned her back to the toilet and lifted up her dress and sat down on the pan. A few moments later she stood up and whipped, giving me a long flash of her dark bush before dropping her dress and pulling the flush chain then going back up the steps and indoors.
I guess her father has in the bathroom getting ready for work, he worked at the same place that I did.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2015, 02:00 PM

Default At a party...

Reading this thread I remembered a party I attended 15 years ago. My girlfriend, who worked as a hairdresser, and her collegues were invited to a huge party from one of their suppliers . Husbands and wives were welcome too...
Food and drinks were free so most of the people got drunk real quick. One of my girlfriend's collegues was followed all the time by a guy at the party. She was not beautiful, had wide hips and huge saggy tits. But somehow she was sexy anyway. She got annoyed by this guy and asked me if we could go together into the toilet room just to get rid of him. The place was big and I had not seen my wife for a while. Normally I would not enter a toilet together with someone else than my girlfriend, but I had got a bit drunk and didn't care...I just thought the we would go inside to get him of her tail, but suddenly she pulled down her pants and sat down and peed. She didn't try to hide anything, she pulled her legs apart so I could see everything. Normally I would look away but somehow I got excited and couldn't stop looking at her peeing pussy. I got an instant erection and she noticed it directly and asked me If I liked it. I've never before had a fantasy about peeing, but there I was wanting her to pee on me...
After she had finished we went to the bar for more drinks and afterwards we danced a lot. I was very excited about the visit to the toilet and we stayed together all the time. A few hours later she asked if I wanted to see her pee again, so we went there again...this time I didn't just look. When she had finished her wee, I pulled my pants down and without asking just inserted my dick into her. I was so horny and quite drunk so I unloaded in her without asking if she was using protection...then somebody knocked at the door and suddenly I remebered I got to the party with my girlfriend. I was very happy to see that she was not outside...
She never got to know what happened, but for me it will always be a wonderful memory..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zibbik13 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2015, 03:17 AM

Default In a garden

One hot summer I was looking out of my bedroom window watching with binoculars a girl across the back lane, sunbathing in a two pieces, she was behind her tall garden wall between the cars and vans stored were, she could not be seen from the houses to her left or right, I was three floors up.
When she got up off her towel and walked to the house, I was watching her butt cheeks as she went to her back door, but found it locked, (the rest of her family must have gone out the front locking the door with her in the yard) so she then slowly walked back to her towel and sat back down.
After a short time she was looking around and stood back up, and went over in between two of the vans. As I watched more closely she squatted down and pull the crotch of her blue pants to one side and let out a jet of pee, landing in the gravel in front of her, when she was done she adjusted her pants and stood up, I could clearly see the wet patch on the gravel, she then kicked some dry gravel over it before returning to her towel.
I had to get ready for work and when I looked again she was gone.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2015, 02:41 AM

Default On the coast

My girlfriend and I was walking along a coastal footpath and using a pair of binoculars to look at shipping. When I saw some movement on a patch of grass on the next point along the coast from us.
With the glasses I could clearly see a couple having fun ( playing bouncy bouncy, you know what I mean) I passed the glasses to my girlfriend so that she could see them better and when she passed them back it was just in time for me to see the female stand up and step to one side of the man, giving me a good view of her dark bush, she then squatted down and started to pee, her stream catching in the sunlight. When she stood back up she turned and bending over with her nice looking bum in the air pulled on her knickers and then her trousers back on, at this point I passed the glasses back to my girlfriend to have a last look before we continued on with our walk.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2016, 08:11 AM

Default The house across my back lane.

Across the back lane from my house, there is a house where a pasted owner had had an extension added onto the back of it, with a bedroom upstairs in it. When they sold the house the new owners converted this bedroom into a bathroom, but did not change the window glass just put up double thickness net curtains and a roller blond. Some years later they had to work away from ho,me and so let the house to three or four nurses. At some point the net curtains were changed and the blind removed.
When the early morning sun was at the right angle I could clearly see a side view of the females using the toilet. I would see them first pull up there blue nurses uniforms to there waist and lower there knickers before sitting on the toilet, then stand to pull there clothes back into place.
When the nurses let came to an end they held a party, but one of them was having a bath, as the noise and fun got louder, she looked out of the bathroom window at the side garden, to do this she opened the large window inwards and this she did NAKED, I had a clear view of her from her knees upwards, her dark bush and big tits, then she leaned out with her big tits hanging over the window ledge, at this point I could also see her butt-crack, she then quickly closed the window, got dressed and joined the party.
As the party went on and the drinks flowed, some of the men started to come out into the garden to pee, the females started to turn on the outside floodlights to try and see the men peeing, later there was a lot of shrieking and the lights coming on to light up two females peeing in the middle of there lawn.
When the house was sold again the new owners changed the window glass.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2016, 12:07 PM

Default In a carpark

I was at a large outdoor church do in a village up the country and so was driving a minibus, when we got there the car/bus park was new since my last visit, it had been a railway goods yard with one building, an old large and tall goods shed now used as the toilet block. All the buses were backed up to the hedge opposite the gate and this toilet block. We were the first bus in the row right opposite the toilets.
As the do was coming to the end, I went back to the bus to check the map for our route home and to use the gents, the gents was about one third of the building with urinals on two walls and toilet cubicles on the wall with the door and washbasins on the forth wall. After I had peed I when out and onto our bus and was sitting near the back, as people started to return to there buses ete, a queue for the lady's loo started to snake around to the left side hedge of the bus park and at some point a little queue for the gents did start to form.
I did see that some of the lady's did go behind an old porter-cabin in the corner of the bus park, and I hear a lady on my bus complaining that three females had pushed into the toilet block and peed into a drain in the middle of the floor.
As I waited for my party to come back to the bus, I saw two females about 20 years old leave the line for the toilets and walk across the bus line to the gap between the 2nd and 3rd buses and go to the back of it to the hedge, I was able to watch them through the windows of the 2nd bus as they both with there backs to the hedge facing the back of the bus dropped there jeans and knickers and get into a high squat, so I had a side view of there bums, just than the dammed 2nd bus moved forward a few feet so that people could get on, so I could no-longer see through that bus and when it drove off the females were gone, just leaving two wet patches on the gravel and some tissue paper.
Just my bad luck to miss the main show.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2016, 09:46 AM

Default At my work site

I was planning to work all Saturday on a wooden cabin a friend had bought, this cabin was on a cliff top on the coast in a camp site. When I told my girlfriend this she asked if she could come and help me so I said why not. So early Saturday morning I went and picked her up from her house and we drove to the coast, when we arrived, the camp site was closed-up for the winter, I got out of the car and as I had been given the keys opened the gate and drove in, after locking the gate we drove to the cabin and went in. You could either buy them completed by the builders or as a shell, just four walls and a roof, with just a soil-stack, cold water tap and an electric meter, to fit out as you liked. We started to mark out the layout for the shower/toilet room, kitchen and two small bedrooms, and began to build the stud-walls.
Around midday we stopped for our snack and mugs of coffee we had in a flask. After we had finished eating I said I could do with a pee and so went to the backdoor, I opened it, it was chucking it down with rain so I said that I was not going to walk to the public toilets at the other end of the site, and they may have been closed anyway, so I just stood there and whipped it out and pissed out of the door.
When I was done my girlfriend said seeing you go, that now she need to go and that it was all right for you but she could not squat out in the rain could she? We both looked around for something for her to pee into but found nothing, so I said what if we made some kind of funnel to pee out of the door, We had inch and a half waste pipe and cardboard boxes, I tore a box up and made a spoon shape which I pushed onto one end of the pipe the other end of the pipe I put out of the door, she said it might work. She then pulled her jeans and knickers down to her knees and I placed the cardboard end through her legs and kneeling down behind her to hold it, she spread her legs as wide as her jeans would let her and bending her knees slightly she slowly started to pee, as this seemed to work she started to pee harder. I asked how much more have you got as the cardboard was starting to go limp, soon she was giggling and was now pissing over my hands as the cardboard started to come apart, she soon finished and with a wipe with the paper our food had been in she was done, I stood the pipe to drain and put the cardboard outside the backdoor, wiping my hands in my jeans we both went back to work.
So I think that we invented the first She-Pee that Saturday afternoon here in England over 25 years ago.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 10:40 AM

Default Under the railway arch

One Sunday afternoon my girlfriend and I were going to go for a walk in the country, we parked my car on a main road in a village and walked to the start of a foot path, we passed under a railway arch before turning right into a small gate, we then turned to our left along the path, just then it started to rain ( after all this was in the middle of our summer so we are use to it.) so we stopped under a large bushy tree to see if the rain would last.
As we both stood there we heard a car stop and the doors open and close. With that two females ran in through the gate turning to their right and going under the railway arch with there backs to the wall they both dropped there jeans and go into a squat and start to pee. I was about 50ft from them with a great side view of both the females bums and the streams of piss, one by one they stopped peeing and with a bounce or two stood up and pulled there jeans up.
Turning to their left, they both saw me and my girlfriend and shrieked before running back to there car giggling.
My girlfriend said that if I were a gentleman I would have looked away. I said you could have stopped them before they got there jeans down, so there!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer