One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

View Poll Results: Did I do wrong in taking her panties and is my interest in them healthy?
Yes - you didn't do any harm in taking Denise's panties even though she didn't know 151 42.54%
No - you were wrong to take the panties from her, it was stealing - you should have asked her first 39 10.99%
No - you shouldn't have taken them - your interest in panties is SICK 8 2.25%
Yes - there is no harm in having an interest in smelling and masturbating with a girl's panties 105 29.58%
No - it's sick to do stuff like that 9 2.54%
I don't know - whatever takes your fancy but it's not my kind of thing 65 18.31%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 355. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2006, 09:47 AM

Thanked 2,106 Times in 262 Posts
Default Would you take a girl's panties as a souvenir after a one-night stand?

I had my very first one-night stand in 1998 when I was 21 with a lovely girl called Denise I met at a nightclub. After sex she went for a shower and left me in the bedroom on my own. On the floor beside the bed I noticed a pair of her panties that she had obviously worn to bed the night before (they were black satin and looked as if they were part of a nightwear set)

I could tell they had been worn because of the smell and they also had some stains on them. I guess I liked this and so I stuffed them into my jacket pocket. I was also tempted to take the panties she had been wearing that night which were also on the floor next to the clothes she had taken off before we had sex, but I thought this would be too much of a risk and was worried what Denise would say if she found out.

So after a coffee I made my excuses and left. Denise had told me when she first invited me back that I wouldn't be able to stay overnight as her flatmates would be up early in the morning and she didn't want any awkward questions.
As I got a taxi back to the city centre I examined my souvenir. I was thrilled that I had a pair of her worn panties to remind me of her but I also felt pangs of guilt as I had stolen them.

I kept the panties for about a year and then had to get rid of them when I moved in with a new girlfriend.

I have never told anyone else about this before - but everyone on this board seems quite liberal and open-minded so I would welcome your thoughts and opinions on my interest in girls' panties and what I did that night. Just to make it clear I took the panties for smelling them whilst I masturbated (not to wear them or anything)

If Alex or OCC forum staff think this thread is inappropriate then please forgive me and I will understand if it has to be removed for being in bad taste.

Thanks
Old 03-19-2006, 07:24 PM

Thanked 6,220 Times in 466 Posts

no, i dont think i would take their panties. i would take photos though, and hopfully photos of my jizz all over her face....
Old 03-20-2006, 01:05 AM

Showoffzzzz,

I can tell you for sure that you would not be disappointed. That girl Denise was one of the best rides I have ever had. She was up for just about anything although she wouldn't let me lick her in between the legs for some reason. I would have been quite happy to see her again but she had a boyfriend who worked nightshift and so I was told that this would be just a one-night encounter. Shame.

In the years that followed I did build myself up a large collection of worn panties from various girlfriends and women that I had sex with - but the collection went missing in 2003 when I moved back in with my parents on a temporary basis. I went away for a weekend and when I returned the bag with all my collection inside had disappeared from my bedroom where I had it well hidden.

None of my family has ever mentioned it to this day and I certainly won't for obvious reasons, but I wonder what became of them. Their value was priceless as each set is individual in it's own way with particular smells associated with each girl.

At least I am young enough to start up a new collection.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:39 PM

Default Missing panties (and bras)

It hasn't happened often, but I've had panties go missing after a sexual encounter. Generally it is after a first encounter, and I'm inclined to not permit a second event if purloined panties resulted. A couple of times, I've had both panties and bra disappear. Occasionally I've been asked for my panties as a souvenir, and I've declined unless the guy will give me his skivvies as a fair exchange. No guy has ever given them to me. If I ever collect a pair, they will go into the Goodwill bag for donation.

Roxanne
Old 06-23-2006, 02:22 AM

i always just thought i lost them somewhere! it never occurred to me that the guy might've taken them as souvenirs! but wearing panties on a date was so high school anyway. lol

emily
Old 06-23-2006, 11:11 AM

I see no harm, i can't say I would take em though. I agree that I would like to see more of her rather than a one night stand. Love the idea of pics.
Old 06-23-2006, 05:16 PM

Thanked 9,550 Times in 900 Posts

- Oh boy, am I going to take some heat for this.

I say, why stop with the panties? Why not snake a few bucks out of her purse, just the amount a pair of panties will cost her. Or even more money if you choose. Hell, why not take the credit cards as well? Or maybe that nice lamp next to the bed?

You are taking her property without her permission. This is a statement of character, a judgement call, it's a matter of where you draw the line. Some will call it criminal, others will call it cool.

As for me, I prefer to call it wrong. If you politely ask me for three dollars, I'll probably give you five. But if I catch you taking one dollar from me, I'm likely to rip your arm off and beat you to death with it. It's just my way.

Stealing is wrong.

Flame on.
Old 06-23-2006, 07:00 PM

Thanked 2,069 Times in 54 Posts

maybe if more guys stole panties, girls would just give up and stop wearing them at all. at some point, it would just get too expensive to bother. so take 'em, i say.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:51 PM

Does anyone remember the nutter on the now defunct NOW THAT'S FUCKED UP forum?

This guy was a caretaker in a block of apartments. He used to wait until all the pretty girls in the building who lived alone or with female flatmates went to work, then he would let himself into their apartments with the master key and go through their dirty laundry baskets.

He would then take photographs of the dirty panties and post them on the forum for other member's enjoyment. What he was doing proved to be very controversial and eventually his thread was removed.

It takes all sorts I suppose.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:57 PM

i dont see any jackoff material in here

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s