uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2017, 04:05 AM

Default Wedding turn on

So this is my first time posting here, I have ready many many stories and find myself really turned on at the thought of sharing. If this is pretty crap I apologize in advance but will see how this goes and may post more

So a few years back my wife and I attended a very close friends wedding. It was in a very nice setting with stunning views, gardens and private areas for seating. We were there with our closest friends, 8 of us in total. My wife is stunning (I am a bit biased), slim body size 8, blonde hair which goes just to the middle of her back, cracking boobs and an ass that I could just feel all night. My friends wife's are all pretty stunning too and if I'm honest I think we are all punching a bit above our weight class. We have literally no secrets with them either.

As we had been there from the night before we had had a chance to wander round the grounds and enjoy some of the private spots in the day light. There was one particular spot at the bottom garden where you could see the main house however as it was rather low in the grounds it was hard to see from where the guests would be the following day/night.

The dress she wore that night was stunning, it showed off her body in all the right ways, and because of the type she couldn't wear a bra. It was black with a little design and came to just above her knees.

After the service we started on the free bar then had the meal, I could see she was giving me the fuck me look across the table, running her high heel up my leg.

We drank all the way through dinner and up untill the first dance.

After that she took my hand and asked me to go for a walk, I could tell she wanted something.

She led me down to the bottom of the grounds where we had went the previous day, we sat on a bench and started kissing, she slipped her hand under my kilt, it's my own kilt so I always go true Scotsman, she started pulling at my cock, next I knew my kilt was up and she was down sucking my cock, it was exciting as I could see others from the wedding and wondered if any of them knew what was going on.

She handed me her pants, I was so entranced at the point I didn't even notice her slip them off, she stood up, lifted her dress, turned round and sat on my cock, we had amazing sex, she didn't cum, she said she didn't want to cause she's a screamer.

She asked if I had anything to wipe my cum from her, she had left her bag with our friends. I handed her her pants, I didn't think for a minute she would go commando for the rest of the night but she took them and wiped it away. She handed me them and I put them in my sporran.

We sat for another few minutes, before we went back up to see our friends. As soon as we sat down with them, they started asking us where we had been and what we had been up to, my wife answered right away, telling them we were down the bottom garden, blowing me and fucking. She told them that she had no knickers on. I felt myself getting hard again. Our female friends said they were jealous, they said they wanted to feel the excitement.

After the wedding we went back to our room and fucked again, and again in the morning, it was great, in the morning I came all over her breasts and a little on her face as her pussy was somewhat tender and she couldn't go on, I love it when she sucks my cock after it's been inside her.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:32 AM

Default Wedding turnon

Great stuff, woman get so horny at wedding, and when they get a few drinks will fuck anywhere😜😜
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tossblock For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 11:49 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts

Awesome job! I hope you post more! Btw, if your profile pic is your wife, you're a very lucky man! Good lord!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 03:40 AM

Default Seconded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Awesome job! I hope you post more! Btw, if your profile pic is your wife, you're a very lucky man! Good lord!
I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree on both points! GOOD LORD!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curvy hoosier For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1