Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2024, 08:17 PM

Thanked 6,460 Times in 335 Posts
Default Party in the woods

My sex life started off by the time I was in high school, I guess. I was trying to dress in the latest fashions and I noticed boys paid more attention to me if my skirt was shorter or my top was more shear so they could see through it to my bra. I was fortunate that my breast grew in nicely to a C cup and I had a good figure. I fooled around with this or that boy here and there a little kissing or a grope or two. I started experimenting with not wearing a bra at all. I wore cute vest or jackets to cover them up. I started noticing the guys would pay more attention to me if I wore more sexy clothes. I began to go without a bra when I was away from home. I would put it in my purse. I would sometimes wear a vest over a sheer shirt and when I removed my vest in the boys couldn’t keep their eyes off of me. I decided I like that feeling. I had very firm tits with real nice nipples so I would kind of stick them out and wear the sheerest or lowest cut blouses I could get away with. I stated to get popular and made out with a lot of guys. They all wanted to feel my tits so soon I let them but only outside my blouse. I would go home, go in my room, lock my door, and rub my little clit until I came over and over. I finally got asked out with a very cute and popular guy. He had with his own car which was pretty cool. We would park and make out and it wasn’t long before he had my blouse open and was sucking on my big tits. I liked that. It felt great but he kept trying to put his hand under my skirt. I wasn’t on the pill and if I got pregnant out of wedlock I think my dad would ship me off to a home or something and it would bring shame on your family for years, so they had all of us young girls scared. For a couple of dates I kept pushing my boyfriend’s hand away from under my skirt but on one date I was sitting in the front seat of his car with my blouse unbuttoned and his mouth on my nipples. He put my hand on his pants bulge and said, “you’ve got to help me with this.” He went on to unzip his pants and take out his hard dick, the first one I had ever seen. He told me how it hurt a man if he was teased so bad and couldn’t cum. Of course I bought it all hook, line, and, sinker. He showed me how to jerk him off. I was amazed but even more surprised when he started to moan and squirted out a huge load of cum all over me. Most of it landed on my bare tits but some had dripped all over my blouse. We cleaned it up as best we could with his handkerchief but I was a mess. Boy did I frig my little clit later that night. On our next date I couldn’t wait to get his pants open again. While he was rubbing my by now bare tits I had his dick out and was jerking him off. He soon convinced me to lean over and take it in my mouth. I had heard from the other girls what a blow job was and I knew some girls did it for their boyfriends to make them happy. I also knew that if I did this he would not keep trying to stick his hand up under my miniskirt, so I started sucking on his dick. He taught me what a guy likes and soon I was bobbing my head up and down in his lap. He told me that if I swallowed his cum it would not make a mess and that’s what all the sophisticated older girls do. I agreed to try and soon he warned me he was cumming. I remember it squirting in my mouth and the taste was not bad in fact, I kind of liked it. He came a lot but I swallowed it all down just like I heard a girl was suppose to do. He seemed really happy and I found I liked it too. Soon word got around that I sucked dicks and swallowed and before long really popular boys started asking me out. I got very good at sucking dicks and if my reputation didn’t get me a date with the boy I wanted, a glimpse of my nipple or a few buttons left undone always got them breathing hard. I found that I liked teasing boys, getting them hot, and sometimes sucking them off was a lot of fun for me. I guess I almost sucked off any boy who asked me.
Party in the woods.

I was an 18 year old virgin who sucked almost anyone’s dick, and was ripe for picking. I wanted to try a dick up my little pussy but was so afraid of getting pregnant that I hadn’t even let anyone finger me. I went with my girlfriend Sharon to a party in the woods one Saturday. One of the reasons we became friends is she liked sucking dicks too and like me, and had a reputation like me. Well you know how these parties are, beer and pot. Soon both of us were on our knees sucking dicks. Sharon, my friend, was smart enough just to unbutton her blouse all the way so any dripped cum didn’t stain it. Me, I had on a sexy V neck halter that tied around my neck and waist. Soon it was gone and I was left in just a short skirt, not even any shoes. They were gone too. I was a little hippie girl and hardly ever wore shoes anyway. I don’t remember when my halter disappeared but it was truly gone for good. I never did find it. I was OK with it gone. Everybody had seen my tits anyway so walking around topless with a beer in your hand was no big deal. I loved the guys looking at my tits and getting the occasional grope. There I was wandering (staggering) around the party topless, quite proud to show off my big tits, letting guys grope me, feel them, and giving the occasional blow job. (I was and still am very good at sucking cocks) I danced with several guys by a bon fire, and I found out I loved showing off my nearly naked body to guys. They all cheered when I danced barefoot and naked by the fire holding out and shaking my young firm tits for everyone to see. A cute guy I didn’t know came over to me and took my hand. He asked me my name and as he led me to this car I found out was his. We got in the back of his car and we started fooling around. He kissed me! Most guys wouldn’t do that after knowing how many guys I’d sucked off. We made out and he rubbed and sucked my tits while I unzipped his pants and took out his circumcised dick. (I like sucking them best) I was really in heat for him so as I bobbed my head up and down in his lap I tried to swallow as much of it as I could. Most guys can only last a minute or so in my talented mouth but he fed me his dick for at least 2 minutes. When he came, he came a lot. I really wanted him to enjoy it so I really gulped him down and managed to swallow every bit of his tasty cum. He pulled me up and with one hand held me to to him while he held one of my tits with the other. We sat there for a while while he caught his breath and played with my tits. He asked me for my phone number. I gave it to him and he wrote it down on a piece of scrap paper in his car. He told me I was beautiful and very sexy and I was smitten. He had a cheap black and white poloroid camera in his trunk and he asked to take my picture. I agreed if he took one for each of us. (I didn’t mind him showing it to anyone because I was I’m proud of my tits and as far as I knew everybody had seen them) This is the pictures I have here. You can see from the look on my face I was happy showing off my tits. We talked for a good while in his car until it got real dark outside. I started rubbing his dick again through his pants and he asked to fuck me. I told him I was still a virgin but I really wanted to suck him off again, would that be OK? (Gee, what do you think he said?) I really wanted to suck him again bad. I had grown to love sucking cocks, I still do. This time it took me a little longer to get him to cum, (oh, to be 18 again) but I drained him good. I got every drop he had. He asked me where my blouse was while I licked his cock clean. I told him I didn’t know (We never found it). We went back to the party and had a little more food and beer. I sucked off a few more guys but my heart wasn’t in it, but they didn’t know or care because I swallowed their cum. I kept wondering if the cute sexy guy I met would call me. Sharon gave me a ride home in her car and an old blanket to cover my tits up with. It was dark and I guess no one could see that I was topless and if they did, so what, I didn’t care. She went by her place and got me a t shirt to wear home so my parents wouldn’t know what I was up to. I was almost sober when I got home. I wonder if a belly full of cum sobers a girl up like coffee? I hope it's not fattening because I ate a lot of it that night. Well into the next day I could taste it when I burped. Well anyway here are the 2 pictures taken at the party in the woods. I still can't remember how many dicks I sucked off that evening. But here are the pictures to enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam9-003.jpg   Pam11-001.jpg  

Pam5 (2).jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2024, 08:28 PM

Thanked 6,460 Times in 335 Posts
Default I'm sorry I goofed

I should have added a picture of me sucking off a big dick for you all, so here it is. (This one was few years later) And yes, I drank every drop, and then later her fucked me good. Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
Pam25-001.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2024, 07:00 AM

Thanked 2,652 Times in 613 Posts

My new fwb was married for over 50 years and NEVER sucked his dick or ANY dick. It took a long time but now she loves to suck my dick and swallow my cum. we are both 75 years old
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2024, 02:26 PM

As every one here has a giant dick, squirting loads of tasty cum, their women always enjoyed. Even if they never did before 😂
Me, I am rather normal, and about half of my women liked to swallow.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2024, 04:50 AM

Thanked 5,845 Times in 778 Posts
Default Always finishes

My wife has swallowed every time that she has completed the act to my orgasm. That doesn’t mean every blowjob, most times it’s the lead up to fucking. There is no way I’m complaining about cumming in her pussy.

Rather, every time I have cum in her mouth, she’s swallowed. She doesn’t necessarily “love” the taste of semen, she says “it tastes OK”. She has said some guys in the past had really bad tasting semen, “like Clorox” smell mostly. She said she swallowed them as well, just didn’t complete the act with them later.

For her, it’s more the completion of the act, feeling close to the man, and showing him how much she wants him. I guess I can thank her sister for that. When she was beginning to date, her sister told her you always swallow when a guy cums in your mouth. Have to say it’s made me want to try it out with my sister-in-law.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2024, 09:04 AM

Thanked 34,910 Times in 1,877 Posts
Default Interesting!

This is actually quite thought-provoking!

Of the 26 women I've had sex with, 24 have happily sucked my cock, 11 have swallowed my cum and of those who didn't (swallow) 5 definitely would have - things just never got that far!

To clarify/qualify that last part, when I was much younger, I was quite determined NOT to be that guy who went off like a cheap firework the second I got near a woman's mouth. Unfortunately that 'conditioning' became far too effective and as a result, for lots of years, I actually found it quite hard to 'let go' and cum in a woman's mouth.

It's got easier in recent years, sadly crossing over with my increasing age and declining health, both of which have made it harder to get harder etc...!!

Anyway, I think I've seen a very broad spectrum of what women do and why they do it.

When I was 19, my then girlfriend would regularly suck me off and took great delight in swallowing. In the early stages of our relationship, this was actually our method of contraception - before she started taking the pill - and she would proudly boast about how much she's made me shoot after downing the lot.

No other comments particularly - she was just very proud of what she found she could achieve.

I saw this quite a lot in others and even now - 43 years later - Amelia loves to MAKE me cum in her mouth 'because she can'!! Interestingly, I've found this to be the case in many otherwise-submissive women. They either like it and treat is as their prize or if perhaps they're less keen, they're proud of the additional element of submission involved.

A few of them (almost always those with submissive tendencies) will swallow cum even when I didn't actually cum in their mouths. Almost without exception, they would scoop it up from wherever it was and take great delight in imbibing it, often with great pride and flourish!!

Of those less submissive, quite a proportion did it (I'm quite sure) as a form of showing-off - 'Look what I made you do...!' kind of attitude and no self-respecting, red-blooded man is going to object to that either - are we boys??!!

Outside of these groups. my one and only virgin actually gave me some major 'therapy' when I stopped her from sucking me off. Her oral talent was prodigious but I thought I was being responsible and that at that age (just legal) she wasn't ready. Michelle had a VERY different view and was quite irritated that I'd denied her 'her prize' as apparently that was exactly what she'd intended. Oh well...!!

Another - but considerably older (though not necessarily more experienced woman) hadn't been particularly big on cock-sucking throughout her life but showed definite submissive tendencies which led to a situation. We'd been out, got back to hers and things were quite 'hot' between us. We kissed - intensely - and I stripped her down to her underwear. It then turned quite D/s as I took her by her nipples, 'f*rced' her to her knees and started to fuck her mouth.

This was more than intense enough to break through any reservations or control I might have had and it really wasn't very long before I was pumping my load into her mouth, pretty much giving her no choice about it.

After she'd swallowed the lot, her only comment was; "Well that wasn't as bad as I thought it might be..."!!!

I've had it though other way round a few times too - where the lady in question has gone down on me, taken complete control and simply refused to stop until I'd blown my load into her mouth. No objections there either!

Apart from Amelia being an absolute minx about it and loving to both make me cum AND to play with it afterwards, my other (current) submissive lady has also had quite a 'sheltered' background but has few (if any) inhibitions and is always delighted to explore and experiment.

There have been a few occasions where our 'activities' have resulted in me 'discharging my weapon' perhaps not entirely as intended and on one such particularly delightful instance, her priceless reaction was simply to sit up smiling and to announce; "I just swallowed all your cum!!".

Gotta love these girls!!!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
100419378 01ac1

2m:43s

07-31-2010
Graduation 1

5m:59s

07-26-2022
It has to be real 4

2m:56s

09-13-2017
Big Brother 6 Kissing