Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2005, 10:42 PM

Thanked 1,585 Times in 527 Posts
Default Guys, I hate to complain, but I'm going to anyway

And what I'm going to complain about is the same old song most of us posters sing.

Why the hell don't people respond to let us know whether they like what we're doing or not?

So far, I have posted 55 different times. (Usually every week).

In that time, I have received 65 responses. That's an average of 1.18 responses per posting. (For those of you who can't figure that out, it's less than 2)

In that same length of time, 55,403 people have viewed my pictures. That's an average of just over 1000 viewings per posting.

Which means that less than 2 people in 1000 are bothering to let us know what you think.

I can't say that my stats hold true for everybody who posts, because obviously some threads are going to be of wider interest than others, but surely that other 998 people could find a few minutes to post a few responses. It takes so much less time than it does for us to actually post the pictures/videos ourselves, and it makes such a difference in our day when we look and see that somebody actually cared that we did it.

For those of you who have commented (to me and to others) I thank you all very much. But for those of you who haven't commented, please take the time to do so. Makes it more fun for us.

Ok. Dun b*tchin. Back to lookin at the durty pikturs.
The Following User Says Thank You to flashphoto For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2005, 10:58 PM

Default Feel your pain

I feel the pain bro, it seems sometimes like were just sharing with a few. Those that dont post don't understand it may take us 30 min to post just a few hundred pics even at DSL speed, and we take that time to benifit so many that seem ablivious to our efforts. I guess it just goes with the territory.
Some will share.....MANY will LEACH and not even say a word......just a "THANKS" would be nice sometimes.

You and me arent the only ones who have brought this up, but it seems the same every time that no one still will reply......not even to this.

I belong to a few other forums and even in them the vultures out number the posters or replyers, it seems the most come from newbies who think it's cool to reply 1 or 2 times right after they join.

What can you do???
Old 11-28-2005, 11:13 PM

To both Flashphoto and Smokin.... I will say Thank You! Since I have never had anything to contribute, I guess I feel guilty sometimes for just looking and not posting pics or videos. I guess I justify staying "unseen" as a way to avoid having someone say...hey...how come you never post anything? It's the feeling of being a "taker" and not a "giver", that keeps me silent. But I want everyone to know that I enjoy and more so "appreciate" all the work everyone does to entertain the rest of us who never seem to surface other than to have our views counted.

To all of you who post and make this site a fun place to "hang" out ..... thanks a bunch!
Peterdragon
Old 11-28-2005, 11:22 PM

Thanks Peterdragon. Actually, I think we all realize that not everybody has something they feel is original enough to post, but just the fact that they can say "thanks" goes a long way for substituting. Many thanks for your reply.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:24 PM

Well Smokin', as long as you enjoy mine and I enjoy yours, and we both say so, I guess we'll have to settle for that. By the way. The cat's name is Clawed.
Old 11-29-2005, 01:01 AM

Thanked 3,857 Times in 329 Posts

Yes totally agree I've had over 23000 views of my thread "a little of my girl in action" and around 110 replies most of them being from the same bunch of guys. It would be nice if a few more of the lurkers had something to say.
Old 11-29-2005, 01:20 AM

Thanks everyone for posting on here. I'm not sure why I don't thank everyone all the time. I do appreciate all the posts and posters on here, as i'm sure that everyone does. If it wasn't the work of a few, all of us would suffer. I usually do make comments to the posts that I especially like but not always. Just the other day, I went back to the 'can you read panties' post and thought, omg...what great quality pics, but then got interrupted by a phone call and had to log off.
Old 11-29-2005, 04:32 AM

I think I"ve been gettin better at commenting on any thread I go into. :-) thanks to you both, and to all the rest (like eNergy, Norman, granddad and the like)

Last edited by Alex; 11-29-2005 at 10:10 AM.
Old 11-29-2005, 05:23 AM

Thanked 2,389 Times in 151 Posts
Default Thanks....

I've posted a few vids here and there when I've had the chance, but for the most part I've been just a lurker like most people who visit this site. I've always felt that if I didn't have something constructive to add to the group then I should just keep my mouth shut; but I guess a simple thank you here and there wouldn't hurt. Just to let you know, your efforts are not going unappreciated... I want to thank all those who take the time and effort to share their vids and pics with others on a daily basis; you are the driving force behind this forum. keep up the good work.
Old 11-29-2005, 10:57 AM

Thanked 1,088 Times in 211 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by angietease
I'm not sure why I don't thank everyone all the time.
I'm going to guess it's because you realize that if everyone who viewed a post commented on it, we'd have nothing but "thank you" posts and no real content. Lots of people got all riled up at zooper because he posted 80 thank you posts. Maybe he was being a post wh*r*, but maybe he was making up for lost time, and trying to be supportive. I note that he's still making thank you posts (just not 80 in one day... ).

Thank yous are nice. I enjoy them when I get them. But I don't get bent out of shape if no one replies. Maybe what I posted sucked. Maybe 20 other people posted new threads and mine got buried. Maybe by the time someone downloaded what I posted and viewed it, they forgot from whence it came (happens to me all the time with the movies). Maybe I'm all jazzed up about something that no one else is (here's an example: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=25542).

Whatever! It's not like we should take any of this personally. Except for the very few who actually post pics they took themselves, the rest of us are scavengers. Why should I get upset if no one liked what I found enough to comment on it?

If you're looking for some affirmation in your life, recite this mantra from Stuart Smalley: “I’m good enough. I’m smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like me!” Don't look for it from a bunch of people looking at dirty pics and flics collected from the internet.

Now if you wanna rant, rant about those people who have never started a thread, never uploaded anything, and do nothing but make requests. Those are the ones that piss me off.
WITCH, n. (1) Any ugly and repulsive old woman, in a wicked league with the devil. (2) A beautiful and attractive young woman, in wickedness a league beyond the devil. --Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s