uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-02-2015, 06:35 PM

Default Store dressing/fitting/changing room voyeur

Hello there little voyeurs,
I have tried searching for a thread like this, but couldn't find it so I start my one myself.

Am I the only one here whose favourite part of shopping with the wife is waiting outside the dressing room as she is trying on the new clothes. (Well maybe actually second favourite part, the best is to be in there with her, touch her, kiss her and warm her up)

While standing in between the line of several dressing rooms it like to slowly stroll back and forth, look to see which of the girls didn't close the curtain all well or where the mirrors are located in a perfect angle for outsiders. There is something innocent and exciting about enjoying the view of a girl dressing/undressing all in her own thoughts.

Today we went to a sports store with dressing rooms facing right into the stores and mirrors opposite the curtain - add to that a short and ill fitting curtain As I saw them being occupied I pretended to walk around in my own business, though with my eyes fixed on the mirror through the opening in the curtain.

Bonus! Both booths occupied with females. A middle-aged woman on one side and a perky teen on the other. The woman was trying on a sports bra as I looked first. Then over to the teen who was trying on a t-shirt. Going back to the woman she was now pulling the top over her head exposing a pair of B-C cup pale breasts with bright nipples. Hello there....

The teen was already out as my eyes moved on. To my excitement she was quick to find another shirt and back in the dressing room. I noticed her wearing a dress... In the dressing room her efforts to close the curtain are in vain and as she looks at herself in the mirror, I feel like I am looking right at her. To try the shirt, up goes the dress over her head and it leaves her standing in cute colourful briefs and a grey bra for her A cup breast. I had a secret hope of her going braless, but the outfit served her young body well as she admired herself before trying on the t-shirt...

Please share if you have similar stories.

Girls please do share if you intentionally leave the curtain a bit open
Old 09-03-2015, 04:47 AM

Thanked 2,507 Times in 98 Posts
Default Happy Days

I love the opportunity to display in changing rooms and have done so with great success. Check out my exhibitionist stories on the site. Stories to tell and What a bonus fit nicely into this category. Let me know what you think.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to juliets For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2015, 08:05 AM

Thanked 4,143 Times in 364 Posts

The stores around here have redone their dressing rooms so its impossible to peek. When wife and I were first married it was dressingrooms with a curtain. I got lots of peeks back. Wife knew I was doing it, just thought I was a perv lol.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2015, 11:26 AM

Thanked 25,795 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default You can find more dressing room stories

in this thread

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=117621
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2015, 01:12 PM

Thanked 11,613 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_fever_01 View Post
Yea this is an old topic and probably in dozens of other threads. Most dressing rooms are getting harder to see in or be seen but it's still possible to walk out and show your parner what you've tried on.
Attached Thumbnails
P6280104.JPG   P6280097.JPG  

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2015, 07:19 PM

Thanks for the tips on the other thread. I wasn't able to find it by searching.

Yeah those stores with doors are a real bummer... I find that Mango stores usually have some great curtains which are hard to fully close and have the dressing rooms in a circle around a seat so good chance to casually spot potential peeks.

In Copenhagen I recently found a stir where the first floor has a special place which allows for a direct view into 3 of the dressing rooms. I went there the other day and saw some cuties in the bra a panties.

Does anyone else have some recommendations on good voyeur stores?

Does anyone have some pics spied on in dressing rooms that you want to share?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lollolz9 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2015, 10:40 AM

Thanked 3,211 Times in 182 Posts
Default key west

lots of drinking, lots of shops, lots of curtains and nice breezes
Attached Thumbnails
dressing room.jpg  
Old 09-16-2015, 02:25 PM

Thanked 26,491 Times in 1,271 Posts

I guess I'm a turncoat. I was in a sporting goods store a few years ago trying on sneakers, right in front of me was a line of dressing rooms with just curtains. I looked up and saw a girl of no more than 15 topless trying on swimsuits, the curtain on one side had opened about 6". I saw a woman employee and asked her to go close it. Likely since I had a daughter in that age group I was more fatherly than perv.

However, once my wife dragged me to this dress store that was a converted warehouse made to look artsy. While there I asked an employee if they had a public restroom, she directed my up a fight of stair to a loft area. Walked up, used the facilities, unisex, and when I went down this long flight of stairs you could see over the partition right into the dressing rooms. I saw 3 women, one my wife in her bra and panties, one topless in jeans and another just getting dressed. Later I asked my wife if she noticed me, 'no, I'm busy looking in the mirror, not up at the ceiling. "
Old 09-16-2015, 03:42 PM

Thanked 10,589 Times in 522 Posts

I've found that the temporary Halloween costume stores that start popping up soon provide a good opportunity. Dressing rooms are usually cheap plywood and curtains. Even if you can't get a direct view while someone is changing there is still a good chance of someone coming out to show their friends or boyfriend the naughty nurse or whatever costume they are trying on.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2015, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willporkem View Post
lots of drinking, lots of shops, lots of curtains and nice breezes
Nice capture Anyone you know or a stranger?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lollolz9 For This Useful Post:

Tags
changing room, store changing, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008