uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2014, 03:50 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Please post more stories/pictures Wired.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2014, 10:45 AM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts
Default Wish It Had Gone Further

About a year after Tracy and I had got married we stayed the night at my brothers house. We had a few drinks together and were chatting about all sorts of things. The TV was on and there was a woman in stockings and suspenders on and my brother said he loved a woman in stockings and heels. The conversation went on and I said I loved it when Tracy dressed up like that to which my brother said he thought Tracy would look sexy dressed like that.

Tracy then excused her self and went up stairs (we thought she was going to the loo) after about 20 minuets Tracy came back down stairs with her dressing gown on i thought it was a hint that she wanted to go to bed. Tracy walked in to the middle of the room and let her dressing gown fall to the floor to reveal Black fish net stocking suspender belt and matching bra and knickers she also had on black high heels. Tracy just said like this did you mean? My brother and I just looked at Tracy she looked stunning standing there. Tracy came over to where we were sitting and sat her self down on my brothers lap and gave him a kiss. My brother looked over at me to make sure it was OK I just grinned at him and said see I told you she was a sexy woman.

Tracy and my brother carried on kissing so I asked my brother if he would like to see Tracy's tits (silly question) I undid her bra and helped her out of it my brothers hands went straight to Tracy's tit and was closely followed by his mouth. He sat sucking each nipple in turn for about an hour. Then I noticed my brothers hand had found its way in to Tracy's knickers and he was fingering her very wet pussy it only took a few minuets for her to start shaking as she came.

That I am afraid is as far as things went we all went to bed Tracy and me in one room and my brother in his own room. I said to Tracy that I would have loved for him to fuck her and she just said next time we stay. It was never to be as about 6 months later my brother was killed in a bike accident. Moral of the story if you fancy it don't put it off.
Old 09-01-2014, 06:41 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
It's not accepted as the thing to do but it really doesn't bother me, I really don't care who sees her and you can tell by me posting her pics on the web where the entire world can see her. I always encourage her to wear sexy and revealing outfits when we go out and whenever possible flash others, as you can see below these are the type of shirts I try to get her to wear and she has but ones that are this revealing she will only wear when we are out of town.
Pretty much our unwritten rules too. My wife went topless in front of all of our kids until each were in their early teens. Also in front of my brother and his wife. But not any other relatives, old friends, or neighbors.
She even went topless in front of the grandson we adopted until he was nearly a teen. But since we were now retired and in Florida she did wear very revealng clothes when we camped and traveled. She wasn't about to change her ways totally after being used to the other kids grown and gone. Still none of the kids saw her pussy or completely bare ass.
Further more, way before I retired and long before we adopted our grandson our plans were to retire to Florida and live in one of the nudist resorts near Tampa. We'd visited several and even looked at and talked about buying one of those small modular homes. In all of the years we visited nudist parks and nude beaches before we never took our kids. We realize some kids grow up nudists. But to us it's something they can do on their own. We didn't like kids staring at my penis and her pussy!
We absolutely hate kids at large bike events and adult affairs at places like Bourbon Street and Key West parties.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2015, 01:07 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Hasn't happened yet but?

I was reading this thread again a few days ago and it got me fantasizing about exposing my wife to family. Really the only choices would be my dad or one of her brothers. In a few weeks my dad will be staying with us for a few days so that was where my fantasy went. Friday night as the wife and I were starting to fool around in bed I mentioned how excited I had been when a few week ago when she let me show a naked picture on my phone of her to the waiter when we were at lunch. She said she still couldn't believe she let me but it was exciting.

I then told her I have another idea on exposing her to someone. "Oh really, who now?" she asked. So I told her I was thinking my dad when he stays with us. She laughed and told me I was crazy. I agreed with her but that didn't change the fact that I wanted to do it. I still don't think she thought I was serious but she did ask how I planned to accomplish this. I told her I would leave some of the pictures of her I had printed off in the spare bedroom, maybe in the nightstand or something that could be an "accident" but be easily found.

I should mention that as I was telling her this I was caressing her wet pussy, and she hadn't said no yet. She has always been willing to dirty talk in bed so she did start to play along as we started fucking. "You want to show your father your naughty wife don't you? You want him to see what a sl*t his daughter in law is?" She never has a problem with fantasy.

Of course once we were finished she told me no way and I wouldn't without her o.k. but I do have a few weeks to change her mind.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:17 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Default fantasy

" She never has a problem with fantasy."

Most people, especially women... have no problems with fantasies. They are quite safe.
For something that you are thinking about - Its more fantasy for you two then it would be for your dad. ie: If I saw my son's wife's boobies (or nude) by accident on a computer or print out, I may enjoy the view for a few seconds and move on. Even thou I'm a kinkster. But that's me.

Now, if the photo had the wife going down on another woman... that would be "jack pot!"

I'm being silly... good luck on working the fantasy... it does make it fun when you can turn it for real.

I had fantasies of eating or fucking while the girl I am with is on the phone with her parents... I've done it a few times. ie: she's naked... picks up the phones, and bla blah blah... just start playing with them.
Ya might get hit for it.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2015, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitty View Post
I had fantasies of eating or fucking while the girl I am with is on the phone with her parents... I've done it a few times. ie: she's naked... picks up the phones, and bla blah blah... just start playing with them.
Ya might get hit for it.
We have done this quite a few times. It is fun trying to get her to moan or make some other sex noise.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2015, 05:09 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Yeah, when... I made the statement about sex while on the phone. I located a thread on OCC which has several great stories about it...

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=177186
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2015, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
I was reading this thread again a few days ago and it got me fantasizing about exposing my wife to family. Really the only choices would be my dad or one of her brothers. In a few weeks my dad will be staying with us for a few days so that was where my fantasy went. Friday night as the wife and I were starting to fool around in bed I mentioned how excited I had been when a few week ago when she let me show a naked picture on my phone of her to the waiter when we were at lunch. She said she still couldn't believe she let me but it was exciting.

I then told her I have another idea on exposing her to someone. "Oh really, who now?" she asked. So I told her I was thinking my dad when he stays with us. She laughed and told me I was crazy. I agreed with her but that didn't change the fact that I wanted to do it. I still don't think she thought I was serious but she did ask how I planned to accomplish this. I told her I would leave some of the pictures of her I had printed off in the spare bedroom, maybe in the nightstand or something that could be an "accident" but be easily found.

I should mention that as I was telling her this I was caressing her wet pussy, and she hadn't said no yet. She has always been willing to dirty talk in bed so she did start to play along as we started fucking. "You want to show your father your naughty wife don't you? You want him to see what a sl*t his daughter in law is?" She never has a problem with fantasy.

Of course once we were finished she told me no way and I wouldn't without her o.k. but I do have a few weeks to change her mind.
Well my dad will be here next weekend. I brought up my picture idea again last night with the wife as we went to bed. We had an actual discussion before any sexy time . She agrees it is a nice fantasy but she wants to keep it that way with out actually going through with it. Says she would feel awkward around my dad after that. So I agreed this will stay in the fantasy realm.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:14 PM

Spying on my mom
Attached Thumbnails
018.jpg   019.jpg  

014.jpg   016.jpg  

Old 09-30-2015, 11:15 AM

Thanked 1,035 Times in 119 Posts
Default Peeping

I think this qualifies as family exposure but it's just a true story. I don't have pics. Sorry. Our master bedroom bath has a door that opens outside to a large deck and pool. It has wood shutters that are usually open as there are no neighbors behind us. One night I had to go out there to check on something and as I walked by I saw my wife had just gotten out of the shower and was in front of her sink naked. I watched for a minute at her nice naked body and then left to do other things.
I didn't think much of that until months later when our 18 year old niece came for a weekend visit. She is a very pretty girl and I always like when she comes, especially in summer when she is out by the pool in her bikini. She has a beautiful body that I have seen develop over the years. Her boobs have grown to D cups. I love that. I'm a boob guy.
One night she wanted to use our hot tub which is in our bathroom. So she goes there and the wife goes with her as they are having a discussion.
Then my voyeur brain kicked in. I went outside. It was dark. The shutters were open and I was nervous but extremely curious. I peeked in. She was already in tub. I walked away and waited a bit and came back and watched until she got out. Wow! What a body! Big breasts and a perfect ass. She dried off and stood in front of mirror messing with her hair, and resumed talking to wife who was in bedroom ironing. It was thrilling but I was nervous of being caught so I went back inside.

I did it again recently. It was my wife's mom. She is 70 and looks ok for her age. Extra weight on her and she is short but has these huge boobs. Wife told me she wears a F cup bra. She had surgery on her foot so she stayed in our room as it is downstairs. So one night I slipped out and went to look. Wife had left to go to store. Her mom was in the shower. I looked and she stepped out of shower to dry off. Weird feeling looking at my mother-in-law naked. Her boobs were huge. Big huge breasts hanging down with large nipples. Large furry bush and a plump ass. The weight of her breasts has taken a toll on her back. She has a noticeable slump. I can't imaging what those things weigh. Although the years show on her body, her boobs, although massive, looked quite nice. I enjoyed looking at them for several minutes as she stood in front of sink doing things. I had carnal thoughts.
I can never look at her the same again.

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s