or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2017, 06:43 PM

Thanked 15,424 Times in 778 Posts
Default Your killing us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Last weekend was waterpark weekend. It was just going to be the family, but at the last minute I had the idea to invite my mother in law along, mainly so my wife and I could have maybe an hour alone while her mom watched the kids, at best.

Mother in law came with. We shared the room with her. Changing swimsuits in the same room together was just the tip of the iceberg!
Lol your killing us please keep going always looking for your next update
Old 06-01-2017, 11:26 PM

Thanked 16,232 Times in 1,127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrayprincejt View Post
He enjoys building our anticipation.
Nah, I just don't have enough time to write everything out most of the time.

Anyway, went to the water park, invited mother in law with at the last moment. We shared a room with her. The kids had bunk beds in their own little "room" with a sliding door, so they were out of the way and were in bed early each night because of being wiped out from the day.

I won't bore you with EVERY detail, but here are some of the highlights.

When we got there, right away we all changed into swim suits. The kids changed in their little "room" because they thought it was awesome (from here on out, no more mention of the kids; I just wanted to give a visual of the set-up). My mother in law, my wife, and I all changed right in front of each other. We all saw it all. My mother in law and my wife stared at each other A LOT, which I thought was interesting given my wife is her daughter. Being naked with them both, even for a minute or less, was enough to get a halfy going, which both my wife and mother in law noticed.

Another highlight, we were back at the hotel room, we all undressed at the same time when my mother in law said she would put the kids to bed so my wife and I could go back to the adult part of the pool alone. My wife put her suit on right away, but I stayed naked while getting some things together. I enjoyed watching my mother in law put her pajamas on. No underwear or bra underneath, of course.

My wife and I spent a lot of time at the adult bar of the water park. Our first outing together without kids in a very, very long time. My wife drank quite a bit, which she NEVER does. Even a drop of a drink gets her super horny, so by the time we got back to the hotel room, she was hornier than I have seen her in many months. She was off the hook.

I peeled her swimsuit off slowly, while kissing her body as I went. Her mom was on her bed reading her phone. I kept taking my wife's swimsuit off (it was a conservative one-piece), and at one point I was sucking on her nipples. My wife pushed my head into her chest even more, so obviously she didn't care that her mom was right there, too.

I got her swimsuit all the way off, and she put my hand over her pussy and I rubbed it while we made out standing up. Then she peeled my swimsuit off and I was totally hard. She started giving me a really hard hand job. I looked over and saw that her mom was watching us more than her phone.

My wife pulled me onto her on the bed and told me to make love to her. I said, "Even with your mom right there?!" And my wife said, "We don't have anywhere else to go!" My wife was so horny that there was no stopping her.

So we had vigorous sex with her mom sitting on the next bed!!!!! The thrill going through my chest was something I hadn't every experienced before! My heart rate is super fast right now just typing this out!!

After we were done and my wife came back from the bathroom (I stayed laying naked on the bed, totally exposed), my wife said, "Sorry, mom, I hope that wasn't too disturbing. It's just been a long time since we had time out alone and I didn't want to waste it." Her mom said, "Oh, I don't care. But I wish someone would peel MY swimsuit off and kiss me like that." We all chuckled a bit.

My wife slept in pajamas. I slept naked.

The next morning, I walked around naked as long as I could before putting my swimsuit on. My wife was still in bed, but I got to see my mother in law get into her swimsuit as well.

My mother in law and I took the kids to the pool. It was early, too, like 7am, but the pools were open already! Crowded, too!

I noticed my mother in law was really friendly to me that morning. When we would walk, she would always be brushing up against me, and a few times she asked if her swimsuit was too revealing on top (it was a one-piece, but it was extremely low cut. I never saw nipple, but the shape of her breasts was no secret).

Later that night, after dinner, my wife said that she would put the kids to bed while my mother and law went down to the pool bar, since my mother in law wanted to go. My mother in law and I got naked and dressed into swimsuits in front of each other again.

When we got back to the room, my wife was on the bed reading an actual book as the kids were well asleep. My mother in law and I just stood in the room in silence, while looking at my wife for a cue of some sort. Eventually I said that I was going to take a shower so I didn't smell like a pool in bed. I got out of the shower then my mother in law went in.

She came out of the shower and I uncontrollably blurted out, "Do you want a massage?" She said sure! So, I gave her a full body massage while she was laying on the bed naked! I even massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples a lot by her request!!! I stared at her pussy a lot but I didn't touch anything in that area. When I was done, I helped her put pajamas on. My wife read her book the whole time.

My mother in law fell asleep a short time later. I crawled into bed naked with my wife, and my wife gave me a handjob until I came all over her pajamas. It was a mess but worth it. She was very careful to not let her mom see the mystery stains on her pajamas the next morning.

The last morning, I saw my mother in law get out of her pajamas and into regular clothes for the trip home. She watched me get dressed, too, but I made sure she saw my morning wood first. My wife actually got dressed in the bathroom!

When we got home, that night my wife said, "I am glad you didn't do anything else with my mom, but you did the perfect amount. I am sure she is happy and relaxed!"

I have seen my mother in law once since the little trip, and we hugged several times, and we even cuddled on the couch a bit while she, my wife, and I talked about what the kids are going to do this summer.
Old 06-10-2017, 01:04 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Living the dream Gnome
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2017, 05:47 PM

Default Wow

Quote:
Nah, I just don't have enough time to write everything out most of the time.

Anyway, went to the water park, invited mother in law with at the last moment. We shared a room with her. The kids had bunk beds in their own little "room" with a sliding door, so they were out of the way and were in bed early each night because of being wiped out from the day.

I won't bore you with EVERY detail, but here are some of the highlights.

When we got there, right away we all changed into swim suits. The kids changed in their little "room" because they thought it was awesome (from here on out, no more mention of the kids; I just wanted to give a visual of the set-up). My mother in law, my wife, and I all changed right in front of each other. We all saw it all. My mother in law and my wife stared at each other A LOT, which I thought was interesting given my wife is her daughter. Being naked with them both, even for a minute or less, was enough to get a halfy going, which both my wife and mother in law noticed.

Another highlight, we were back at the hotel room, we all undressed at the same time when my mother in law said she would put the kids to bed so my wife and I could go back to the adult part of the pool alone. My wife put her suit on right away, but I stayed naked while getting some things together. I enjoyed watching my mother in law put her pajamas on. No underwear or bra underneath, of course.

My wife and I spent a lot of time at the adult bar of the water park. Our first outing together without kids in a very, very long time. My wife drank quite a bit, which she NEVER does. Even a drop of a drink gets her super horny, so by the time we got back to the hotel room, she was hornier than I have seen her in many months. She was off the hook.

I peeled her swimsuit off slowly, while kissing her body as I went. Her mom was on her bed reading her phone. I kept taking my wife's swimsuit off (it was a conservative one-piece), and at one point I was sucking on her nipples. My wife pushed my head into her chest even more, so obviously she didn't care that her mom was right there, too.

I got her swimsuit all the way off, and she put my hand over her pussy and I rubbed it while we made out standing up. Then she peeled my swimsuit off and I was totally hard. She started giving me a really hard hand job. I looked over and saw that her mom was watching us more than her phone.

My wife pulled me onto her on the bed and told me to make love to her. I said, "Even with your mom right there?!" And my wife said, "We don't have anywhere else to go!" My wife was so horny that there was no stopping her.

So we had vigorous sex with her mom sitting on the next bed!!!!! The thrill going through my chest was something I hadn't every experienced before! My heart rate is super fast right now just typing this out!!

After we were done and my wife came back from the bathroom (I stayed laying naked on the bed, totally exposed), my wife said, "Sorry, mom, I hope that wasn't too disturbing. It's just been a long time since we had time out alone and I didn't want to waste it." Her mom said, "Oh, I don't care. But I wish someone would peel MY swimsuit off and kiss me like that." We all chuckled a bit.

My wife slept in pajamas. I slept naked.

The next morning, I walked around naked as long as I could before putting my swimsuit on. My wife was still in bed, but I got to see my mother in law get into her swimsuit as well.

My mother in law and I took the kids to the pool. It was early, too, like 7am, but the pools were open already! Crowded, too!

I noticed my mother in law was really friendly to me that morning. When we would walk, she would always be brushing up against me, and a few times she asked if her swimsuit was too revealing on top (it was a one-piece, but it was extremely low cut. I never saw nipple, but the shape of her breasts was no secret).

Later that night, after dinner, my wife said that she would put the kids to bed while my mother and law went down to the pool bar, since my mother in law wanted to go. My mother in law and I got naked and dressed into swimsuits in front of each other again.

When we got back to the room, my wife was on the bed reading an actual book as the kids were well asleep. My mother in law and I just stood in the room in silence, while looking at my wife for a cue of some sort. Eventually I said that I was going to take a shower so I didn't smell like a pool in bed. I got out of the shower then my mother in law went in.

She came out of the shower and I uncontrollably blurted out, "Do you want a massage?" She said sure! So, I gave her a full body massage while she was laying on the bed naked! I even massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples a lot by her request!!! I stared at her pussy a lot but I didn't touch anything in that area. When I was done, I helped her put pajamas on. My wife read her book the whole time.

My mother in law fell asleep a short time later. I crawled into bed naked with my wife, and my wife gave me a handjob until I came all over her pajamas. It was a mess but worth it. She was very careful to not let her mom see the mystery stains on her pajamas the next morning.

The last morning, I saw my mother in law get out of her pajamas and into regular clothes for the trip home. She watched me get dressed, too, but I made sure she saw my morning wood first. My wife actually got dressed in the bathroom!

When we got home, that night my wife said, "I am glad you didn't do anything else with my mom, but you did the perfect amount. I am sure she is happy and relaxed!"

I have seen my mother in law once since the little trip, and we hugged several times, and we even cuddled on the couch a bit while she, my wife, and I talked about what the kids are going to do this summer.
Absolutely love your stories they are so exciting and can picture it all !!
Old 06-12-2017, 10:01 PM

Thanked 16,232 Times in 1,127 Posts

A naughty mother in law moment!

We were at my mother in laws with the kids, and they were running through the sprinkler. They ran around in their undies.

I gave in after a while and ran through the sprinkler, too, but fully clothed. It was extremely hot outside, and it was starting to give me a headache. I was afraid it was going to turn into a migraine, so I said I was going to go inside and cool off in the a/c.

My mother in law followed me in because I was dripping wet and she stopped me at the door so that I wouldn't walk into the house totally wet. My wife stayed outside with the kids.

My mother in law said, "I hate to treat you like one of the kids, but you have to get your wet clothes off so it doesn't ruin the hardwood floor." I said, "No problem. Do I need to take everything off?" She didn't say anything.

So, I stripped completely naked in the mud room area, so the door to the outside was closed. My mother in law said she would get a towel.

She came back with a towel, and she started drying me off. I said, "You are drying me off like a kid, too!" She dried everything off except my cock, and I told her she could dry that off, too. She laughed and said, "I will if you are serious." I told her I was serious.

She dried my cock off, too, like she was stroking me through the towel! She did it about 10 times. I got really hard very quickly. When she pulled the towel away, she stared at it. Then I said, "Now what?"

She grabbed my clothes to bring to the clothes dryer, so I grabbed the towel and sat on the couch, covering myself up. She came upstairs and sat in a chair next to the couch, staring at my cock the whole time, even though it was under the towel.

I reached over to pet the dog (which I totally hate, by the way) just so that my towel would open up and she could stare at me. I left myself uncovered and got hard again.

Eventually, my wife came in to check on me and saw me naked on the towel. She didn't even bat an eye, and didn't ask anything. Her mom said, "I am drying his clothes for him." My wife said a simple, "That's fine. I was just checking." My wife went back outside as to not leave the kids alone too long.

I stayed naked while I got hard and soft and hard again while my mother in law kept staring at me. I said, "Too bad you didn't get all wet, then we would be sitting here naked together!" She said, "Next time we will do that." After a while of sitting and not really talking, she got up to get my clothes out of the dryer.

The clothes were still totally wet, of course, but I put them on and sat on a towel in the car on the way home.

After the kids were in bed that night, my wife asked for any juicy details, and I told her about her mom drying off my cock with the towel. My wife said, "With a towel? What a prude!" I said that next time we both plan to run through the water and get soaked so we have to dry off naked together. My wife said that she hopes it happens soon!
Old 06-13-2017, 07:24 AM

Thanked 4,149 Times in 365 Posts

Quote:

We were at my mother in laws with the kids, and they were running through the sprinkler. They ran around in their undies.

I gave in after a while and ran through the sprinkler, too, but fully clothed. It was extremely hot outside, and it was starting to give me a headache. I was afraid it was going to turn into a migraine, so I said I was going to go inside and cool off in the a/c.

My mother in law followed me in because I was dripping wet and she stopped me at the door so that I wouldn't walk into the house totally wet. My wife stayed outside with the kids.

My mother in law said, "I hate to treat you like one of the kids, but you have to get your wet clothes off so it doesn't ruin the hardwood floor." I said, "No problem. Do I need to take everything off?" She didn't say anything.

So, I stripped completely naked in the mud room area, so the door to the outside was closed. My mother in law said she would get a towel.

She came back with a towel, and she started drying me off. I said, "You are drying me off like a kid, too!" She dried everything off except my cock, and I told her she could dry that off, too. She laughed and said, "I will if you are serious." I told her I was serious.

She dried my cock off, too, like she was stroking me through the towel! She did it about 10 times. I got really hard very quickly. When she pulled the towel away, she stared at it. Then I said, "Now what?"

She grabbed my clothes to bring to the clothes dryer, so I grabbed the towel and sat on the couch, covering myself up. She came upstairs and sat in a chair next to the couch, staring at my cock the whole time, even though it was under the towel.

I reached over to pet the dog (which I totally hate, by the way) just so that my towel would open up and she could stare at me. I left myself uncovered and got hard again.

Eventually, my wife came in to check on me and saw me naked on the towel. She didn't even bat an eye, and didn't ask anything. Her mom said, "I am drying his clothes for him." My wife said a simple, "That's fine. I was just checking." My wife went back outside as to not leave the kids alone too long.

I stayed naked while I got hard and soft and hard again while my mother in law kept staring at me. I said, "Too bad you didn't get all wet, then we would be sitting here naked together!" She said, "Next time we will do that." After a while of sitting and not really talking, she got up to get my clothes out of the dryer.

The clothes were still totally wet, of course, but I put them on and sat on a towel in the car on the way home.

After the kids were in bed that night, my wife asked for any juicy details, and I told her about her mom drying off my cock with the towel. My wife said, "With a towel? What a prude!" I said that next time we both plan to run through the water and get soaked so we have to dry off naked together. My wife said that she hopes it happens soon!
I'll say it again. What a lucky man.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2017, 08:47 AM

Default So Hot

Quote:

Wow absolutely love your adventures so jealous I find myself checking several times to see your up dates ...do you have any photos of your MIL dressed or not Lucky guy keep it up we are all loving it
Old 06-17-2017, 12:10 PM

Default Great stories

Thanks for sharing.

My wife has become a total prude these days, but one night after being in pool all day my daughter and her husband stayed over. My wife changed into shorts and a large white tank top and sat down at her computer. As she played games her breast worked its way out the arm whole and treated us to nice long look at her fully exposed breast. The SIL AND I looked at each other and smiled. He had the best view of her hard nipple.
Old 06-18-2017, 03:35 AM

Back in the day my wife had no issue about anyone in her family seeing her bare ass. I think I posted before how she would very often 'moon' her brother. Well she would also do it to him with other multiple family around. This was way more infrequent but I've seen her moon her bare ass to him in front of her parents, aunts and uncles, sisters, in laws. Never non relatives though. When it happened at the time I felt super embarrassed but later on I felt turned on and wondered when it would happen again. Funny thing is if I bring it up to her now she acts mortified about it.

I don't see her dimwitted brother much anymore but when I do I always think about how much he enjoyed seeing my wife naked and for a period of time when she was a very hot 19-21 year old he saw it often, mostly her bare ass.

Other times include him unlocking the door while she showered and looking at her, pantsing her. I didn't witness it but I've heard a story of him and her sister locking her out of her room buck naked.
Old 06-18-2017, 10:51 AM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
Back in the day my wife had no issue about anyone in her family seeing her bare ass.
One of my best friends in high school was like that. She'd walk around the house naked in front of her parents. Every now and then she'd even plop down at the dinner table naked. She was just awesome that way.

Back in the day we were a nudist family; so yeah my MIL caught me naked a couple of times. She took a good look at my dick too. I didn't hang out naked in front of her though...but my wife did.
And then I had a missed opportunity. We were staying over night at my MIL, and she told us to get "comfortable." My wife and daughter undressed; I took off to go get drunk with a friend. When I came back later that night I found out from my wife that after I'd left, my MIL declared she was finally ready to take the plunge, went to shower, dropped her towel and went "full nudist." They then prepared a nice meal, hoping I'd get back in time with my MIL stating that she was finally ready to be naked in front of me.
Unfortunately I came back too late and they had gone to bed. The opportunity never presented itself again.
I still wonder what it would have been like if I'd come back earlier and seen my MIL butt naked at the dinner table. I would have definitely jumped out of my clothes and embraced being naked with my MIL. Oh well.

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy