uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2014, 10:38 PM

Default Molotov

My Latina girlfriend decided that we were going dancing. We danced a while and then decided to go another bar. We didn’t realize how late it was at the time. Having a different culture than what I am accustomed to, it amazes me that people do not go out until after 10:00. The police had blocked off the road to prevent cruising. The road is mostly foot traffic late at night as both sides of the road are lined with bars for 4 blocks.
I was surprised when she decided to go the first bar at the end of the road. A karaoke bar. We ordered some beer and selected a few songs. But half way through our beer, before we had the chance to sing, the police came in and announced that it was 2:00a.m. and the bar must close. We decided to go get a burger.

A couple of blocks away we noticed that there was a bar still open. We have been to this bar a few times. It’s the only heavy metal bar in town.
We found a booth and ordered some beer. Again, half way through the beer, the police show up. Most of the patrons left and the owner and his employee gathered up the tables and chairs on the sidewalk and closed the pull down doors that secure the bar when it is closed.
Maybe it was an act of luck that the owner simply decided to close us inside. We weren’t the only ones. There were a couple of other tables with drinkers enjoying last call.
By another stroke of luck, my girlfriend had decided to wear a small black dress with plunging neckline, thong, and heels completed her ensemble. Having to chug the last beer was starting to kick in and my girlfriend was still in the mood to dance. A song came on that she liked and she rose to her feet to sway with the rhythm.
3 patrons at the next table were openly enjoying the show. Whistling and cat calling. My girlfriend started enjoying the attention and moved to the other table to entice someone to dance with her. The people closest to her were both women. I guess it must be a comfort issue for women to dance together.
The song ended and she returned to our table. She asked me if I minded that she was dancing. I said of course not. And with that, she took another drink and began to dance again. This time going straight to the other table. But this time, she was dancing for less than 1 minute when I noticed the subtle tilt of her head and realized that she was making out with one of the women.
The song ended and she returned. Saying… “ay ay ay. That woman is a lesbian and she wants me. I am kind of scared.”

“Why are you scared,” I asked. “Are you scared of her or yourself?” I am not sure, she replied.
Before she could answer, she motioned for the owner to come to our table. I assumed that she wanted to ask him something, but when she pulled his head down to whisper in his ear, I heard her say… “You are a beautiful man.” And then she began to kiss him. As I watched from mere inches away as their tongues wrestled, I leaned in, moving the material of her dress to one side exposing her nipple and began rubbing and pinching as it grew harder.
They parted when some customers were asking to be let out. My girl again rose to dance. Immediately she was set upon by both women as she approached their table. Kissing one and then the other as they opened her dress and began rubbing her tits.
She was soon at the table again. Short of breath and repeating that she couldn’t believe what she was doing. I had always hoped that she had this wild streak in her and we have discussed this and similar fantasies in the past. I may have taken advantage (just a little bit mind you) of some of the things that she had confided to me.
When she told me how wet that she was, I deftly reached over and slipped her thong down. At first she began to object, but then she helped me. I brandished her panties over my head and occasionally holding them to my nose for everyone to see. The 3 people at the table and the owner all cheered. It was then that I realized, the other customers and employees had left.
When my girl next stood to dance and soon started kissing one of the women, I slipped up behind her and began to lift the hem of her dress until it slid over her round ass, exposing her shaved pussy. Reflexively, she raised her arms and seeing this as an opportunity, I lifted the dress over her head until she stood naked except for her heels for all to see.
After another moment or so of kissing the women, she spun around a few times for all to see and take a keep feel. The man at the table was gentling pinching her nipples while the women took turns kissing her and trying to play with her clit.
She had brought along a light jacket to cover herself between bars and during the taxi ride. When she returned to the table asking me why I had undressed her and could she have her dress back, I handed her the jacket. It was light and flimsy and doesn’t button in the front. Barely long enough to cover her ass cheeks. She looked amazing!
The owner came by the table several times to feel her up and kiss her. At one point we were going to the restroom as he was coming out. She immediately began trying to undress him and he began kissing her and fingering her pussy.
The 3 people at the other table decided that they were ready to leave. Oh good, I thought. I am going to get to see this big Russian fuck my girl in this bar.
Unfortunately the 3 began to argue with the owner about their tab; complaining that $8 was too much! Things turned negative and with it my girl lost her motivation to keep partying. She asked if we could leave, and of course I had to resign to the idea. I paid our tab and offered her the dress.

“Keep it,” she said. And with that, she talked out into the street. Needless to say, the first cab that passed locked up his tires to catch this fare. He took is straight home and she rewarded him with a titty flash before getting out of the taxi.
Now I have this desire to ask the owner to let us stay after hours again soon. Only this time, I want her to bring some sexy outfits and lingerie and do a photo shoot in the bar. Wish me luck. She really likes the idea. We just have to convince the owner.

I wouldn’t want to disappoint you guys. I have added a couple of photos to help share but regrettably the batteries died in my camera soon after things began to get interesting.
Attached Thumbnails
100_2208.JPG   100_2274.JPG  

100_2277.JPG   100_2299.jpg  

100_2300.jpg  
Old 12-24-2014, 11:34 PM

Great story and I hope you get her back to the bar soon.
Old 12-25-2014, 10:18 AM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts
Default hot

Your wife is one sexy babe. Any man or woman would play and fuck her in an instant
The Following User Says Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 01:22 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Your wife is hot! My fingers are crossed for more pics and stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV