Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2014, 11:41 AM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts
Default The TV hostess that apparently lost her skirt

I don't know if this is the right place to post this story. Since it is apparently a real story I decided to post it on here.

Just remembered something I read a few years ago. Spanish journalist and TV hostess Julia Otero has told many times that she once lost her skirt on TV, although unfortunaley it happened during at the end of the show and the cameras didn't record it.

This is from an interview in which she relates what happened that day; http://www.redclic.es/julia/entrevista13.html

Quote:
- Un día se te rompió la falda en directo.

- Sí, fue terrible, Fue durante los últimos cinco minutos del programa y afortunadamente nadie se enteró. Tenía que cambiar de set, levantarme, y la falda estaba enganchada en la rejilla de la silla. Situación penosa: O me llevaba la silla o rompía la falda. Opté por romperla.
Translation;
"You once had your skirt ripped off live"

"Yes, it was horrible. It happened during the show's last five minutes, and fortunately nobody noticed. I had to stand up and change sets, but my skirt had got caught with the wicker chair. Awful situation; I either carried the chair with me or I either ripped my skirt. I chose to rip it off."

And this is from a Spanish journal's column dated on November 13th, 2000, posted in her webpage; http://www.juliaotero.net/web/index....alda-y-la-mili

Quote:
En fin, que con Julia Otero las tardes de TV-3 son saludablemente distintas. Anotemos la última perla, sabrosísima: contó el viernes que una vez se quedó sin faldas delante de las cámaras. Su colaboradora Tania, maravillada, le preguntó: " Te quedaste en puras bragas, Julia?". Y ella respondió: "En pantys , tú. Y el realizador me tuvo que tapar como pudo". Qué insensato el realizador, Dios mío!
Translation;
So with Julia Otero, TV-3's evenings are healthily different. Let's take note of her last hit, a very tasty one: she told us last Friday that she once ended up skirtless before the cameras. Her team member Tania, amazed, asked her; "Did you end up in your panties, Julia?". And she answered; "In panties and pantyhose, you know. And the producer had to cover me the best he could. So imprudent on his part, my God!"

This apparently happened around 20 years ago. Julia Otero is 53 nowadays, but back then she was in her early 30's. And she was very attractive, as you can see on her pics from then! She used to wear those elegant leather skirts... maybe the skirt that got ripped off was a leather one?
Attached Thumbnails
Julia-Otero.jpg   3x4_otero.jpg  

Julia_otero(1).jpg  
Old 12-28-2014, 03:55 AM

Thanked 1,255 Times in 109 Posts

Wow good find, love this real life EUFs....
The Following User Says Thank You to PforPanchira For This Useful Post:

Tags
euf, real, skirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s