Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-04-2014, 07:00 PM

Thanked 4,055 Times in 404 Posts
Red face Funny thing happened at BJ's..

the CLUB STORE you fools!

I had gone in to pick up a few things yesterday. While waiting at the deli counter, which is a gong show on weekends, someone came by and took my cart where I left it. Slightly annoyed I walked back to the front with my turkey and cheese and got another cart. While walking back down the main isle i noticed an older woman and younger woman who I assumed was her daughter.

Thinking hell she has a nice body, etc. I continued on. Once I got to the end I turned and saw them again....butt....this time I noticed it was my aunt(by marriage) and one of her nieces's from her side of the family. I said hi, I was slightly blushing...and then continued my shopping.

When I got home I told my wife the story...her response...."that is awesome!". She thought my aunt might get a kick out of it...but having my uncle find out or their kids that I was checking out her ass in the store....yea...might not go over so well.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:49 PM

Thanked 16,193 Times in 1,123 Posts

I was at Target once and saw a lady from behind and thought, "wow! I wish my wife looked like that!" She turned around and it WAS my wife. I didn't expect her to be there and I was completely sleep deprived for that entire month because of a rotating work schedule, and my wife was wearing a new long skirt I hadn't seen yet, but even with all those factors together it was still ridiculous that I didn't notice it was her, but weird things happen when you are super tired.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2014, 09:36 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Even worse...

Funny stories, Guys! But I once made an even worse mistake (IMO)...

Many years ago, back in the late 70's, I once found myself in a store, walking behind this woman. Long, blonde hair down past her shoulders (I love LONG hair), silky, white translucent blouse and "painted-on" blue jeans. I mean, her jeans were so tight that I don't know how she got into them! They accented an ass to die for! For a few short minutes, while she was in front of me, I watched her cute little ass wiggle as she walked and found myself having to "adjust" to try and hide a growing hard-on caused by that perfect ass. I couldn't help but be mesmerized!

When she stopped in the isle to get something off one of the shelves, I walked on past. Like I said, her blouse was kind of see-thru and as I passed her, I noticed that I couldn't see a bra strap at her back. This was too good to be true - no bra!

After giving her a few seconds to get what she needed, I looked behind me, hoping to get a glimpse of her nipples, sure to show through the material, or at least to watch her breasts bounce as she walked. She had continued to walk right behind me and her shirt was opened almost to the navel. Unfortunately all it was showing was a hairy chest! Worse yet, when I looked up to her face, I found a mustache on a distinctly masculine face. To my dismay and total embarrassment, SHE was a HE! Brrrr!

I will never forget his face as he smiled back at me. He will forever be remembered by me as the first and only man to ever give me a hard-on!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2014, 11:36 AM

Thanked 3,488 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Funny stories, Guys! But I once made an even worse mistake (IMO)...

Many years ago, back in the late 70's, I once found myself in a store, walking behind this woman. Long, blonde hair down past her shoulders (I love LONG hair), silky, white translucent blouse and "painted-on" blue jeans. I mean, her jeans were so tight that I don't know how she got into them! They accented an ass to die for! For a few short minutes, while she was in front of me, I watched her cute little ass wiggle as she walked and found myself having to "adjust" to try and hide a growing hard-on caused by that perfect ass. I couldn't help but be mesmerized!

When she stopped in the isle to get something off one of the shelves, I walked on past. Like I said, her blouse was kind of see-thru and as I passed her, I noticed that I couldn't see a bra strap at her back. This was too good to be true - no bra!

After giving her a few seconds to get what she needed, I looked behind me, hoping to get a glimpse of her nipples, sure to show through the material, or at least to watch her breasts bounce as she walked. She had continued to walk right behind me and her shirt was opened almost to the navel. Unfortunately all it was showing was a hairy chest! Worse yet, when I looked up to her face, I found a mustache on a distinctly masculine face. To my dismay and total embarrassment, SHE was a HE! Brrrr!

I will never forget his face as he smiled back at me. He will forever be remembered by me as the first and only man to ever give me a hard-on!
I did not see that one coming. Based on your lead-up, I thought you were going to say it was your mom or something like that. I think your situation was worse.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2014, 09:24 AM

Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,206 Posts

I was at Bj's and saw a good friend down one of the isles. She's the type that will pat my butt and say hi when I'm not expecting it. So i walk up behind her pat her ass and say "hi Deb" only to realize it isn't Deb. I apologized so profusely. The woman was a bit stunned at first but after I explained and she could tell I was clearly embarrassed she played it off with and "I hope you see me around more often", did a little butt wiggle as she walked away.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida