Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2014, 08:22 PM

Location: In the middle of no where in the mountains of the western US
Default Spring Break - Part 3 - Red

Spring Break – Day Three – Red
I awoke early again and found myself still lying up against Blondie 1’s backside. As slowly as possible, I managed to get out of bed, hit the bathroom and then waded through the naked girls in the livingroom. It was still too early to even start coffee, and since it was still a little chilly in the mornings, I had grabbed some clothes and stepped outside and got dressed.
There wasn’t a cloud in the sky. The moon was just a thin sliver, barely visible on the horizon. With no city lights for miles, the stars filled the sky in a spectacular display. I sat down on the porch, looked up and did my best to identify as many constellations as possible until the first faint glimmer of morning began to peak over the eastern horizon.
As I sat there stargazing, I kept replaying my talk with Blondie 1. Mentally, I made a list of pros and cons about what she had said. The more I contemplated it, the more apprehensive I got about what I would do or say when she woke up.
I didn’t realize how lost in thought I was when I suddenly her someone shiver behind me. I turned and saw Blondie 1 standing just outside the door, her arms wrapped around herself. Realizing she was cold, I quietly ushered her back inside and we tip-toed to the bedroom. Grabbing a blanket from the bed, I covered her and held her close until she stopped shivering.
She turned, looked up at me and softly said she was sorry for last night and she was hoping I wasn’t mad at her. I assured her I wasn’t and that I remembered how terrible it felt to have someone break up with you. Her gaze dropped and she her voice quivered as she could barely get the words out that it wasn’t the breakup tears she was apologizing for but it was her telling me that she wanted to spend her life with me.
Before I could respond, she put her finger on my lips to hush any response and then told me that she was lost in her own sorrow and the moment and from earlier in the day, and that she didn’t know what she was saying last night. Then she told me that she didn’t want me to say anything about it or tell her one way or the other about how I felt about it. It was something that just came out and she asked to forget it was ever said.
I lifter her chin with my hand, kissed her on the forehead and then the lips and said consider it done and that I hoped she could still enjoy the rest of the week. She smiled, and said she would and that she was looking forward to it. Then she asked what I had in store for them today and I told her it was another surprise but we weren’t going to fishing. She chuckled, kissed me hard and hugged me as if she were trying to break my ribs. I suggested she put some clothes on and come and help me in the kitchen.
I watched her slide a pair of sweat pants on, without any underwear and then a matching sweatshirt, without a bra. The floor was a little chilly and she put a pair of socks on and we again tiptoed through the sleeping trio.
As quietly as possible, we started a pot of coffee and then we started frying up so sausage patties and fixed some French toast. I showed Blondie 1 how to make the French toast a little special by adding some vanilla extract to the mix. Working better than an alarm clock, the smell of the coffee and sausage was enough to cause the others to stir and find their way into the kitchen.
They were surprised to find Blondie 1 and I dressed. I explained that we had risen early and it was still a little chilly outside. I told them that we were going out again today and that they would need to get dressed just in case, but I didn’t expect to see anyone. By the time they got dressed, breakfast was ready and we sat and ate.
All four girls did their best trying to figure out what I had planned today and I refused to tell them. A couple of the girls commented about how good the French toast tasted. Blondie 1 told them that I added some vanilla and they all agreed it really made it good.
After breakfast, I asked the girls to help pack up some lunch and drinks as I didn’t expect to be back until late afternoon. Again they started asking about my plans and again I just laughed. Once everything was loaded in the jeep, they squeezed in and I started to drive back towards the waterfall where we had fished the day before. When I drove right by the waterfall, they started their twenty questions again and I stopped the jeep.
I asked them if they remembered seeing the deer yesterday and they said they did. I told them that if they kept the chatter down and watched the scenery that there was a good chance that we might see more deer and maybe other wildlife. They said that would be great, so I started back up and kept driving.
When I reached the far end of the meadow where the deer had been, the road turned up into the hills. The narrow dirt road was not traveled very much and the ride was rather bumpy. It wound its way through a small valley and then worked its way up, up and up, until we found ourselves on the top of a ridge.
I stopped the jeep and told the girls to be very quiet and to look down to the left. About 100 yards down the hill was a small herd of elk. The bull’s antlers were about half grown and still covered with velvet. Brunette said those were big deer and I told her they were elk. Turns out 3 of the girls had never seen elk in the wild before. We sat and watched them for about 5 minutes, until they strolled into the trees and out of view.
Starting the jeep, I continued to make our way up the rugged jeep trail. The road twisted and turned, but always went up hill. About half an hour more and the trees started to change from pine to spruce and fir. Red commented that it was so beautiful and that the scenery looked like the hills were covered with Christmas trees.
After about an hour more of traveling, we pulled into a large meadow that had a small pond on the far side. I pointed to the left of the pond to several deer, standing near the edge of the woods. I parked the jeep and told them we were here. They were all eager to get out and stretch their legs and looked around. I could tell that they were wondering why I had brought them up here.
Getting the kinks out of their legs and back, I asked them to crouch down and follow me as I made way towards the pond. One of the girls said that there was something swimming in the pond and I warned them to be quiet and move very slowly. We were about thirty feet from the edge of the pond when we heard a loud slap on the water and saw a splash. The girls wanted to know what that was and I told them it was a beaver and then pointed to its lodge.
I then led them around the edge of the pond to where a small stream trickled out. I asked if they had ever seen a beaver dam and they said they hadn’t. I told them that now they had as I pointed out the stick structure.
After a few moments of looking at the beaver dam, I told them to be very carefully stepping on the stones in the small stream. Red said she remembered how slippery they could be and everyone laughed. We walked away from the pond to the far edge of the meadow.
As we approached the edge, a whole scenic world unfolded before our eyes. We weren’t anywhere near the top of the mountain, but we were quite a ways up and you could see for miles and miles. The girls just stood in awe at the scene before them. Blondie 2 said it was awesome, like something you see on one of the those nature shows. Then she asked if this was my land also. I told her we left my land about 40 minutes ago and that this was Forest Service land, but the only road up here was the one that started from my property, so no-one hardly ever came up here.
I asked if this was a good place for a picnic and they readily agreed. I told them to stay there and would bring the jeep around. I made my way back to the jeep and drove around the opposite side of the pond from the dam and pulled up close to the girls. They spread out a couple blankets and we unpacked the lunch and drinks.
Red wondered how far we could see and I pointed to a snow covered peak in the distance and told them the peak was about forty miles away. They were amazed that they could see so far.
The sun was high overhead and even though the morning had started out chilly, it was getting quite warm. I could tell that Blondie 1 was getting warm in her sweats and I suggested that if she was too warm that perhaps she should take the off. She looked around and I told her that no one was within miles. She smiled and slipped her sweatshirt over her head. Within a minute, all four girls were completely naked and running across the open meadow with their arms out as if they were trying to fly.
I casually took my clothes off and just sat there and watched them and thought to myself just how much I loved being out in nature. A few minutes of dancing and cavorting around, the girls came back and plopped on the ground around me. Red told me that it was such a free feeling to be able to run around naked like that without having to worry about being caught. First yesterday at the waterfall and today here, she said, it was a magical feeling. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and said thank you for bringing them up here, and that it was worth the drive.
Then the girls all turned and looked at me with a look that I knew all too well. They now had one thing on their minds and it wasn’t going back down to the house. Blondie 2 said running around naked in the open like that made her horny. The others agreed and before I knew it, I had four pairs of hands on my body. I looked at the girls and told them I was theirs for the taking.
We spent the next three hours, touching, caressing, kissing, licking, sucking and making love. By the time we were through, I was exhausted and spent. I didn’t think I could manage another erection or load of cum. The girls had managed to drain me every which way but loose.
We rested for about twenty minutes and then I said that it was time to pack up and head back down the mountain. With everything loaded into the jeep, the girls asked if they needed to get dressed for the trip back home and I said it was up to them. So off we went down the road with all five of us naked as a newborn baby.
One the way back, we saw three different groups of deer and a coyote. We stopped and watched them and the girls really enjoyed seeing the animals in the wild.
The road I was on entered out onto the main road about half a mile from my house. I thought about driving on home with all of us naked, but stopped and asked the girls what they thought. It wasn’t a busy road by any means, so after a short discussion, we decided to chance it. I slowly pulled up the road, looked both ways and then pulled and headed for home. I expected a car to come around the corner up ahead, but fortunately, we made it to the driveway and house without being seen.
We jumped out of the jeep, unload our gear and headed into the house. The girls were laughing and asking each other what they would have done if someone had driven by and caught us nude in the jeep. Red, who sitting in the front with me laughed and said that she would have dove for my crotch to protect it. Everyone laughed. After everything was put away, we all just crashed for few minutes to rest and recoup our strength.
I think we had all drifted off for a late afternoon nap when I heard someone knocking on the front door. I hurriedly woke the girls and told them to hide in the bedrooms. I grabbed a pair of slacks and shirt and opened the door. I didn’t want to think when I saw a sheriff’s deputy standing there.
He introduced himself and said that he drove by this way every now and then and thought the place was still vacant, but stopped to see what was up when he saw the truck and car. I told him I bought the place last summer and was slowly fixing it up. He asked who the other car belonged to and I told him it was my niece who stopped by to visit while on spring break. I explained that she was napping in the bedroom and I had crashed here on the couch after working all morning. He glanced around, and then welcomed me to the area, gave me his card in case I ever needed to call for anything and then left.
By the time he drove off, my heart was beating like crazy. I was wondering what would have happened if he had caught me here with 4 naked college girls. After I made sure he was long gone, I called the girls out and they were a thousand questions. I told them it was a deputy looking for some escaped prisoners who were believed to be in the area. Blondie1 and Brunette started to get panicky almost immediately and I told them I was only kidding, but I’m not sure they believed me for a while.
After they settled down I asked if anyone was getting hungry and with a round of yeses, I pulled out some steaks, wrapped some potatoes in foil and headed to the grill out back. We popped open a few beers and they sat and watched as I grilled the steaks. Brunette started warning me about getting my cock too close to the grill and then said that she prefers cock raw, not cooked. I started to get erect at the talk but could also feel that it was still somewhat sore from the workout it had earlier in the day.
About half way through dinner, I asked how they liked the steaks and they said it was delicious. That’s when I told them it was venison and they were surprised. None of them had every tasted venison before but they admitted that they didn’t think they would like it, but that this was great.
Once again they all pitched in after dinner to help clean up. Afterwards, we just sat and talked most of the evening until it was time for bed. I kissed and hugged each of them and kissed their nipples as I said good night. Red then took my hand and led me to the bedroom.
She told me that she has had a wonderful time here and thanked me over and over for showing them the sites and teaching them to fish. Then she laid me down on the face and we faced each other. I knew what she wanted as she positioned herself with her breasts in face so I gently kissed them both and then started to softly suckle one of her beautiful breasts. The suckling continued for several minutes before I switched to other breast and suckled for several minutes more. When I finished, she said no man has ever done that before and she remarked about how soothing and natural it felt.
She returned the favor by sucking on cock while I licked her pussy and sucked on her clit. She came before I did, but not by much. It was feeling her come that sent me over the edge. Red never stopped sucking until she was sure she had every drop. Then turning around, she hugged me for several minutes and we just laid there in each other’s arms.
I expected her to roll over with her back to me so that I could go to bed with my cock inside her, but she surprised me. She asked if I would suckle her to sleep as that felt so good. I slid down, put my arm around her and began softly suckling on her breast and stayed that way until we both fell asleep.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2014, 08:23 PM

Default Spring Break – Day 4 – Blondie 2

Spring Break – Day 4 – Blondie 2
I must have been more tired than usual because this time I woke up to the smell of coffee and breakfast cooking in the kitchen. Red was still asleep on her side with her breasts in my face so I started suckling again. She woke after a minute or so and told me how wonderful it was going to sleep with me on her breast and that now she couldn’t wait to be a mother and have her own baby nursing on her. I told her she would be a wonderful mother and that I gave her breasts an A+ suckling rating. She laughed and then got up and headed out to breakfast.
The other three girls were busy in the kitchen frying up some bacon and eggs. We made our usual morning greetings of hugs and kisses. That’s when I noticed that it was raining outside. I turned on a weather radio and heard that it was supposed to rain most of the day, so I told the girls that we’re just going to have to stay indoors today. They looked at each other and started smiling and I could see that they were thinking all kinds of erotic thoughts.
Blondie2 asked Red how her night was and she said it was the most wonderful and relaxed night she ever had. Then she told them how I spent minutes softly suckling each breast. She said it was the harsh forceful types of suckling the boys do, but it was caring and feeling and soothing, yet stimulating at the same time. She told them that we went to sleep with me suckling at her breast and she dreamt of being a mother and holding her baby to breast to nurse. Blondie2 said that she’ll have to keep that in mind since tonight was her turn.
The girls served me breakfast and cleaned up the dishes. I told the girls since it was raining all day that it changed my dinner plans. I told them I needed to run to the store and that it would take a couple hours, since town was about 45 minutes away. They asked I knew anyone in the town and I said no. So they all wanted to come with me and I asked them about how we explain it to anyone and Red said that they’ll dress conservatively and act nice and if anyone asks, we’re your daughters. I said that wouldn’t work because they were all the same age and looked so different. Red said she could be the daughter and the other were friends from college that came to spend spring break with her and me. Then they started arguing about who should be the daughter and I had to break it up. I told them same as sleeping turns, they draw for daughter, high card wins. Brunette drew high card and I could see the disappointment on the faces of the others so I told them that Brunette was the odd one out since I would never have ****** with my own daughter and they all laughed.
We all got dressed and climbed into my truck, which had a crew cab and off we went. On the way, I asked them what they wanted for dinner and reminded them that it had to be something cooked indoors. By the time we got to town, they decided on spaghetti, especially when I told them I make the best spaghetti sauce.
The nearby town wasn’t very big and there seemed to be only one grocery store. We went in and I bought some stew beef, a pork loin, garlic, onions, tomato puree and sauce, parmesan cheese and a couple loaves of Italian bread. I also bought a couple cases of beer since we were going through my stock faster than I thought we would. I let the girls pick out some ice cream for dessert. We picked some more soda, a large stew pot and a few other things, paid for them and headed back to the house. No said anything about me having four beautiful young girls with me which was fine as I hate to lie.
As soon as we got home, I put the girls to work helping me fix my sauce. I cut up the meat and started it browning; the girls cut the onion and garlic and opened the cans of puree and sauce. It didn’t take long before we had the sauce simmering in the new stew pot. The aroma filled the house and everyone was hungry all day.
By the time we went shopping and fixed the sauce, it was lunch time and I surprised the girls when I revealed that I had picked up two large fresh but uncooked pizzas while we were shopping. We put them in the oven and had pizza and beer for lunch. The smell of the sauce cooking made everyone really hungry and there wasn’t a piece of pizza left.
After lunch, they wondered what we could do for the afternoon. Blondie1 had an idea that everyone liked. It was their own version of blindman’s bluff. The used one of their scarves to blindfold me and then I had to identify each girl first by kissing them on the lips, then kissing their nipples and then kissing their pussies. Bondie1 wanted to know if I was as observant as I claimed to be and if I could tell them apart without seeing or hearing them.
One by one, they took turns letting me kiss them on the lips. After they all had a turn, I asked for one more round so they obliged. This time, I named who it was that I thought I was kissing after the second kiss. Turned out I got them all right. They asked how I knew and I told them it was my secret and that I was ready for the next challenge.
This time, I sat on a chair and they each leaned down and put their breasts in my face and I kissed each nipple. Like before, I asked for a second turn and this time I took my time and suckled on each nipple for a good minute. None of them objected to me taking so long. Once again, I successfully named each one correctly and again they were trying to figure out how and again I told them it was my secret.
Now it was the turn for me to kiss their pussies. They placed me in a chair at the table and one by one they took turns laying on the table with the pussies facing me. One by one I kissed their pussy lips and stuck my tongue as deep as I could and quickly licked their g-spots. After the first round, I told them I knew who was who but I wouldn’t object to a second round and they agreed. Without me knowing, they switched the order all around to see if they could feel, but I instantly knew what had happened when I tasted the first girl. I played along and again kissed and licked each girl. Then I told them the order of the first time and the order of the second time.
Again they were puzzled and begged me to tell them how I knew. But before I could, Blondie1 suggested one more test and that was for each of them to suck on my cock and see if I could tell the difference. They agreed and I stood and one by one the knelt before me and took their turns sucking my cock. After they all took their turn, they told me no seconds, so I again told them the correct order they went.
Now they insisted on knowing how I knew who was who. Still blindfolded, I told them Red had fuller lips that anyone else and Blondie2 had the thinnest lips. Blondie1 had a wider mouth than Brunette. Then I told them that I could tell whose breasts were whose by the firmness and fullness of the breasts. Then I told them that they each had a distinct taste to their pussy that was different from the other. As to who sucked my cock, I told them that after our previous sessions that they all had a different way they sucked it and I could tell.
They were amazed at my skills in identifying them and I told them that they were all different in their own special way which is what makes having sex them so much fun. Brunette then suggested to see if I could tell who was who by feeling their pussies on my cock. They took turns bending over in front of me and then sliding themselves back onto my cock. I took several strokes in each before they pulled off. Again I correctly identified each pussy with its rightful owner. Before they could ask, I told them that one is tighter than the others, one works their muscles to squeeze my cock and another gets much wetter than the others.
I excused myself and went to the kitchen to stir the spaghetti sauce. It smelled so good and we were getting so hungry, but the sauce needed to cook a couple more hours. I went back into the room to find the girls sitting talking about me. They still couldn’t get over the fact of how I was able to identify each of them. I told them that when I was younger, I probably couldn’t have done. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve learned to appreciate the important things of life that appreciation means learning about it, knowing about it and how to best use it. When it comes to the girls, I told them that I set out from the onset to know them personally and how best to satisfy them. I memorized every touch, and feel, the softness of their bodies, the taste of their skin and smell of their pussies. I knew the feel of their hair and how they touched me. Basically, I told them that because they were special, I wanted to learn as much about them to better please them. In fact, each of their g-spots was located slightly different from each other.
That brought a round of hugs and kisses. They all agreed that none of the guys they knew would ever treat them like that try to know them like that. Then they asked if would make to all of them again before dinner and I said I would be happy to oblige. We all went into the bedroom where I all give us ended up in bed together.
Before we made love, I made the girls sit on the side of the bed and spread their legs. I started with Brunette on the end of the bed, and as I explained to her where her g-spot was, I used my fingers to show her. I did the same to each girl, showing exactly where their g-spots were and how it was different from the others.
Then they literally jumped me. As one of them climbed on top of me another would sit on my face and I played with the breasts of the other two, and then they would switch positions like they did the day before. I was being kissed, loved, caressed all at the same time. I felt like I had fallen into a forbidden harem and was being ravished by the hidden beauties. It was an incredible hour and half of being smothered by four gorgeous young college girls that wanted to be satisfied by me and none other. I couldn’t help but think that I was the luckiest guy in the world.
We were all tired and spent by the time it ended. We just laid back for a few minutes trying to regain our strength and take in what had just happened. As we laid there, the smell of the spaghetti sauce began to work on us and you could hear stomachs start to rumble with anticipatory hunger. As much as I wanted to just lay there and savor the moment, but the aroma from the kitchen beckoned me and I finally gave in and got up.
In the kitchen, I started the pasta cooking and got the loaves of bread ready. Half an hour later, dinner was ready and we all fixed our plates in the kitchen and carried them out to the dining room. While we were eating, Brunette dripped some spaghetti sauce on one of her breasts and started to wipe it off. Red stopped her and suggested that I lick it off of her instead and Brunette thought that was a great idea, so she got up and came around to where I was sitting and I meticulously made sure I cleaned every bit of it off of her breast.
It didn’t take long before the others got the idea to follow suit and soon every breast in the room covered with spaghetti sauce and I was busy eating most of my meal off of the most erotic dishes I’ve ever eaten off of. It was difficult getting a taste of garlic bread and occasional sip of beer in between lapping up my dinner from the soft swollen mummeries like a dog cleaning up spilled gravy.
From breasts, the sauce then migrated to navels and pubic mounds. As I gazed upon their food covered bodies, I thought it gave a whole new meaning to the term smorges’broad’. For the next hour I feasted off of them and enjoyed every minute of it. I had to admit that it was the best the spaghetti dinner I ever had. It was also the first time I recall having my dessert mixed in with my dinner and I highly recommend it to anyone else.
Eventually, I was completely satisfied and full. It was time to clean up, put the left over spaghetti in the fridge and we all pitched in and washed and dried the dishes. The girls still felt a little sticky from all the sauce, so it was time for a group shower. Since it was still raining outside, I suggested we all go out and dance in the rain and let it wash ourselves off. I set some towels by the door and we all stepped outside and began playing in the rain and hand washing each other’s body.
It was a lot of fun playing in the rain, but the night air was getting chilly, so we stayed out long enough to get clean and then hurried in and toweled off. I started a small fire in the fireplace and we sat around, drinking beer or soda and talked about the day. They marveled about my caring enough to learn as much about them as I had. Again I explained that it was because they were important to me and that I cared about them.
For the next couple of hours, the four girls sat around and recounted their various sexual encounters. I heard about their first times, except for Brunette because I was her first time, and I heard about their boyfriends and casual encounters. Then they asked me about my experiences. I told them that my wife Emily was my first and only experience until last summer when two young girls knocked on my door asking for help with their car. They were surprised and asked how I learned all of the things I knew about sex and pleasing a woman and I told them I made it a priority to treat my wife like she deserved and that I had learned it all for her.
They thought that was so sweet and they all gave me a big hug. I mentioned that it was getting late, so we said our goodnights and I led Blondie 2 to the bedroom. I turned to face her and told her that I knew what she wanted and what she needed. I carefully undressed her and then myself and then I embraced her and held her tight. We just stood there holding each other for several minutes, not saying a word.
Slowly, she looked up and asked how I knew she needed that and I told her I had watched her all day and noticed that she seemed a little down at times so I figured she needed some re-assuring. I asked her what had her down and she said nothing, but I knew better and kept pushing. She finally confessed her period was before the end of the week was over and that she was said she would miss out on some of the fun. I assured her that I would make sure she still enjoyed herself and then said that we had better not waste any more time.
With that, we laid down in the bed and I started kissing her on the forehead, the cheeks, the lips, the neck, her shoulders, her hands, her cleavage, her breasts and nipples, her stomach, her navel, around the edges of her pubic hair, her thighs and then back to her pussy. I spent time kissing and licking around the sides of her pussy until she couldn’t stand it any longer and begged me to make her cum so I dove my tongue as deep into her as I could and she instantly went over the edge and climaxed so hard that her back raised up over a foot off the bed.
As she settled back down, I moved up along her body, again kissing every inch of her. When I got close to the face, she grabbed my head and dove her tongue into my mouth in a kiss that had passion pouring out of it. Finally coming up for air, she rolled me over and climbed onto me and started to ride me like a wild horse. It didn’t take long before I erupted like a fountain inside her and she continued to ride me until the well was dry.
She rolled off of me and began to lick me clean. The more she licked me the sooner I recovered and again became hard. Blondie 2 took the opportunity to treat my cock like it was the last lollipop in the world and she only had a few minutes to consume it. Her voraciousness was overwhelming and in a few minutes I erupted for the second time.
I pulled her up to me, kissed her and then began to suckle on her nipples. As I did, I slid a couple fingers into her pussy and found her g-spot and slowly began to stimulate it. Bit by bit I increased pressure and speed and as I did I could feel her responding. The more she responded, the more I worked her spot until she had her second orgasm. Then we held each other like we had earlier and sort of rocked back and forth in the bed for several minutes.
First the wild side of her and now I entreated her to a slow and romantic love making that lasted much longer than her earlier session of wanton lust. I was slow and deliberate and she had two more orgasms before I finished. By that time, this old man was tired and spent and we fell asleep in each other’s arms.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2014, 08:26 PM

Default Spring Break – Day 5

Spring Break – Day 5
I woke around dawn and carefully crawled out of bed so as not to wake Blondie 2. I had laid out my clothes the night before along with my rifle and ammunition. I quietly got dressed, grabbed my gear and made my way to the kitchen door.
Just before I got my shoes on and opened the door, Red poked her head around the corner and asked where I was going. I told her I was going hunting for tonight’s supper and thought I would go early as I didn’t think any of the girls would be interested in watching kill any animals. She told me she had grown up hunting with her father and asked if she could come along. I told her to grab some clothes and I’d wait for her outside.
It didn’t take her long to come out dressed and ready to go. As we drove off in the jeep, she asked what I was hunting for, and I told her rabbit and she told me she loved to eat rabbit. We drove for a couple miles along one of the dirt roads on my property until we came to a large open meadow along the stream. I told Red that I see quite a few rabbits here in the past. I got out my binoculars and started checking out the meadow and spied a couple good sized rabbits out grazing.
We parked and started walking slowly. When we got close enough, I raised my rifle and fired once, hitting my first target. The other rabbits didn’t run far as there is very little hunting in this area. Red asked if she could shoot the next one and I handed her the rifle. We took a few more steps towards the rabbit I shot when Red spied another rabbit. She lifted the rifle like it was her own, aimed and fired. The rabbit dropped where it sat and Red jumped for joy.
Picking up our first two kills, we worked our way further down the meadow until Red saw another couple rabbits. She stopped, aimed and dropped another rabbit. I told her that all we needed was three rabbits for dinner, so we collected the last one and made our way back to the jeep. I told her I would skin and clean the rabbits by the stream and again she surprised me when she said that she would clean hers since she shot them.
After the rabbits were cleaned, I put them in an ice chest and we jumped in the Jeep and headed back to the house. When we arrived, the others were awake and were cooking breakfast. They all asked where we went and what we were doing. Before I could answer, Red held up the rifle and turned and lifted the rabbits from the ice chest. All three of the others had a shocked look on their face and asked her if she was trying to tell them that she had shot the rabbits. She told them that she only shot two of them and that I had shot the other one.
They surrounded her and said that was a side of her they never knew. She said it wasn’t something she readily shared at college and as it can be a big turn off since so many people are so anti-hunting these days. Then she told all of us how she grew up hunting with her dad and brother and had always enjoyed that family time together. I told them that she only took two shots and hit her target both times.
I took the rabbits, washed them down and put them in the fridge. Then we sat down and ate breakfast. The girls asked about the plans for the day and I told them I had none. They started talking amongst themselves and decided they wanted to drive to town to do some shopping. I asked if it was okay if I stayed here and got some things done and they said that would be fine.
After breakfast, I told them I would clean up and if they wanted to get dressed and take off, which they did. I washed the dishes and then did some general house cleaning and laundry. Lunch time came around and they had not returned so I fried up the leftover spaghetti and had that a beer for lunch. That afternoon, I went out and chopped up some more firewood and stacked it up.
Finally around 4pm I heard them drive up. They entered the house laughing and giggling like a bunch of young school girls. I asked them if they found everything they went for and the laughed and assured me they did, but I noticed that they kept their shopping bags closed, so I assumed it wasn’t supposed to know, so I stopped asking.
I figured it was time to start cooking the rabbit as it takes a bit to do. I asked if anyone was interested in in how I fixed it and Red was the only one, but said that she and the others had things to tend to, so I was on my own. While I was cooking, the girls went into the spare bedroom and closed the door.
Nearly two hours later, I announced that dinner was ready and a few minutes later, the girls emerged from the bedroom wearing some very sexy lingerie that I hadn’t seen before. I complimented them on how nice they looked, seated them at the table then served up the rabbit dinner. Two of the girls were hesitant to taste it as they had never had rabbit before and were afraid of trying something new. Red dove right in and immediately said how delicious it was. She urged the others to try it and when they did, they also said how great it tasted.
Red said she never tasted rabbit cooked this way, but it was the best rabbit she had ever eaten. Then she told me that I had to teach her how I fixed it and assured her I would. It was about then that Brunette noticed that she had dripped some of the gravy on her new nightie and was got all upset that it would be ruined. Blondie 2 told her to take it off and give it to her right away. She then took the nightie to the kitchen, blotted the excessive gravy from the nightie, took out some dish detergent and washed it off with hot water. She said to let it dry and it would be okay.
The other girls didn’t want to take any chances on ruining their nighties, so they all promptly stripped and I enjoyed the rest of the meal with my own personal harem. After dinner, I cleaned up while the girls hurried back to the bedroom. I knew they had something they were planning, but had no idea what it could be. After cleaning up in the kitchen, I knocked on the door and was told to wait a few more minutes, so I did.
About half an hour later, the girls called out through the closed bedroom door, telling me to sit down on the sofa as they were ready to reveal their surprise. I grabbed a beer and sat back, not knowing what to expect, but figured it had to be good and sexy.
Red came out of the bedroom in her see through nightie, holding a flashlight like it was a microphone and proceeded to welcome me to the private lingerie fashion show. Then she announced Blondie 2 and described her nightie. Blondie 2 came strutting out, stopped, turned one direction and then the other and then strutted over to where Red stood. She took the microphone, Red went to the bedroom and Blondie 2 announced Brunette and described her nightie as she strutted out, turned and then took over for Blondie 2.
The girls continued their rotational fashion show, starting with wearing nighties, then a teddy, then a camisole, then bra and panties, then half bra and thongs. In the final round of the fashion show, each girl came out again in the half bra and thong and the one announcing described how easily they are removed as the model stripped bare in front of me. Eventually, they were all naked and paraded out all together like models often do at the end of a real fashion show. I stood and applauded and thanked the girls for the wonderful show. They asked if I really enjoyed it and I assured them I did.
I asked them whose idea it was and they all said it was kind of a group idea. They knew the town we went to the day before wouldn’t have the clothes they wanted so they went north to the larger town about 2 hours away. Blondie 1 then told me that they had nearly as much fun trying on the clothes at the store as they did putting on the fashion show for me. They each tried on their outfits and stepped out of the dressing room for the others to see. There were several guys shopping with wives or girlfriends who saw what they were doing and got to see them in some of their outfits.
Red added that when she stepped out with the half bra and thong, that two guys were waiting and staring at her. She was very turned on as she saw them staring at her and she smiled and waved at them. One of them turned red and looked away, but soon turned back and kept staring. Brunette said she never thought she would have the nerve to expose herself in a public place like a store in front of others, but she really enjoyed it and said she couldn’t wait to do it again.
Blondie took out a deck of cards and said it was time to see who slept with me which night. As I shuffled the cards, Red said that she thought that Blondie 2 should take her turn tonight since her period was due soon. She looked at the others and they all agreed and Blondie 2 thanked them. That left the other three to cut and they remembered that this time it was high card goes first. When they cut the cards and showed their hands, Brunette cut a queen, Blondie 1 cut an 8 and Red cut a 6.
As we got ready for bed, I mentioned that this was the first day that we all didn’t have sex during the day and it was also the first day that I stayed dressed all day. Brunette turned and said that they had talked about that and decided that an old man like me needed the rest. Old man, I asked, and they all laughed.
Each girl gave me a hug good night and I kissed each of their nipples as they did. Then Blondie 2 grabbed me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, she undressed me and as she took my underpants off, she knelt in front of me and began kissing and licking my cock and balls. It didn’t take long get erect as I had been pretty turned on with the fashion show.
I asked her if she also put on a show for the men in the store. She said she did and that at least two men saw her breasts and her butt. I asked her how that made her feel and she said it was exciting and erotic and that she never thought she would turn into an exhibitionists, but that she now enjoyed being one. Then she told me that when she was modeling her half bra and thong, one of the guys has positioned himself so that he had a clear view of her. As she showed the other girls how her thong fit, she purposely pulled the front to the side, exposing her pussy and hair. She said the guy’s mouth dropped open and she blew him a kiss and then went back into the dressing room. She said she was so wet that it was starting to run down her legs.
Just listening to her describe what happened had me hard and oozing. She noticed and carefully licked me clean. I stood her up, kissed her and held her close for several minutes. Then she pulled me towards the bed and asked me to show her how I would treat a very special lady. I told her she was a very special lady and that she deserved to be treated accordingly.
Moved to her breasts and spent about 5 minutes gently suckling on each one. When I stopped, she looked at me and said she can’t wait to have a baby and feel it nursing on her breasts. Then I let me hands slowly caress their way down to her butt where I played her cheeks for a few minutes. Finally, I worked my hands around to her mound and softly stroked her patch of pubic hair. With each caress of hair, my fingers moved a little closer to her lips until they began to part them and feel inside.
My fingers then explored every inch of her that they could reach. I teased her g-spot for a few seconds and could feel her quickly begin to respond and I stopped before she peaked and I could hear the disappointment in her sigh. So I moved down and began to kiss and lick her pussy as her juices were freely flowing. I licked as deeply inside her as I could reach and her back began to arch as I did. Then I kissed her clit and sucked it in between my lips. It was enough to make her explode with a tremendous orgasm. She was so loud and the others couldn’t help but peak around the corner. They quickly went back to the livingroom and Blondie 2 finally settled back onto the bed. I did my best to drink in every drop of her juices as she was now flowing like a river.
I began to kiss my way up from her pussy towards her head, but stopped at her navel and began to suck on it and use my tongue to play with it. I treated it like I did her clit and she told me that she never knew her navel was so sensitive as my sucking on it made her pussy and clit tingle. Continuing up, I again spent a few minutes on each breast, kissing them all over and sucking on her nipples.
When I reached her face and began to kiss her passionately, I could feel her hand grabbing my cock and leading it to her pussy. I knew she wanted me inside her and I obliged, but I went slow and easy for the first few minutes. Finally she said she couldn’t take it any longer and begged me to take her now, so I picked up and pace. She had a second orgasm which was intense, but not nearly as intense as the first one. As her pussy tightened and pulsated on my cock, it made me orgasm as well and I deposited my load as deeply into her as I could.
We just laid there embraced together until I softened and fell out. She sat up and cleaned me off with tongue and then cleaned herself off with a tissue. Again we embraced and held each other and I could feel her breasts against me along with the rhythm of her breathing. My mind concentrated on the feeling of her breasts and as it did I began to get hard again. She could feel me harden and asked if I would take her from behind doggie style only lying down. I said I would love to and she turned over in bed with back to me. I moved to where I had access to her and then entered her from behind and cupped her breast in my hand as I held on tight for the ride.
From the back, she had one of those heart shaped butts that drive a guy wild and I couldn’t wait to get inside of it. She felt so good around me and her breasts were so wonderful to hold and fondle. I positioned myself so that my cock was hitting close to her g-spot and I could feel her tighten around me. The muscles in her pussy seemed to act like fingers that stroke me as I moved in and out. Yes, she was great and I came much faster than I wanted to, but I just couldn’t hold it back. As my hot load spilled into her, she pressed that gorgeous ass against me as hard as she could. I think her pussy actually pumped my cock dry, but I just laid there and felt it pulsating around me. I stayer erect longer because of it, but eventually I softened and fell out. She rolled over and said that no one has ever made love to her like I did and that she indeed felt very special.
She excused herself to quickly clean up and retuned to bed a minute or two later. Then she looked at me and asked if she could ask me something very personal. I told her sure and she asked how did I go to sleep with my wife to make her feel special and then apologized for asking. I assured her there was no need to apologize and then told her that sometimes we would go to bed with me against her back with my cock in her pussy and sometimes I would suckle on her breast until we both fell asleep. She asked me if would go to be suckling as she so enjoyed when I did it earlier. I was happy to oblige and I cuddled up to her breasts, put one arm around her and began to suckle. After several minutes, I could feel her relax and hear the change in her breathing and knew she was asleep. I relaxed and continued to suckle until I also fell asleep.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2014, 08:30 PM

Default Spring Break – Day 6 – Brunette

Spring Break – Day 6 – Brunette
It was still dark outside when I woke with a start to a loud noise out behind the house. I jumped out of bed and went to the back door and turned on the outside light. There standing about 15 feet away was a big black bear. He saw me through the window, turned and ran. Red and Blondie 2 were right behind me and they both caught a glimpse of the bear as it ran away.
I looked at the clock and it read 4:10 am, so I told the girls to go back to bed. They both said they felt safer with me, so I ended up with both of them in bed with me. I laid on my side with Blondie 2 lying against my back and I was laying up against Red’s back. I felt like the center of an erotic Oreo cookie. I couldn’t help but be aware of my cock against her gorgeous butt and as much as I tried not to, I became very erect. Red noticed also and began to rub her butt back against me.
Then I felt Red shift to make it easier for me to penetrate her and she reached between her legs and guided me into her. I tried to quietly slide in and out of her, I felt Blondie 2 cuddle up tighter against me and she reached around and began to play with my balls and the base of my cock. Never before had I had one woman playing with me while I was making love to another woman, but I liked it too much as I came much quicker than I wanted.
A few minutes later and I was falling out. Blondie 2 whispered that it was her turn, so the three of us rolled over and now I was up against Blondie 2’s butt and Red reached around to play me. Red guided me into Blondie 2 and I began to slide in an out of her while Red continued to play with me. Having just shot a load, it took longer this time and I felt Blondie 2 orgasm shortly before I came for the second time. This time, we just laid there and three of us fell back to sleep.
We woke to voices at the bedroom door wondering how Red had managed to hone in on Blondie 2’s night. I told them about the bear and that the girls were scared, so I comforted them both. Red smiled, wiggled her butt and said boy did I comfort them. Blondie 1 said that was no fair and told the two in bed with me to get up so they could get their turn.
Red got up, gave Blondie 1 a hug and told her do it like they found us as it was great. Blondie 2 reluctantly got up and Brunette took her place and quickly wiggled her butt up against me. Red told Blondie 1 to reach around me and play with it and guide in and then have Brunette do the same when we turned over. Then Red said they would go and start the coffee and breakfast.
Brunette was especially tight this way and even though I had just performed twice, I quickly became hard inside her tight pussy. Blondie 1 followed Red’s instructions and reached around me and played with the base of my shaft and my balls. As I pushed in to her, she pushed back and I could feel Blondie 1’s hand being squashed between the two of us, but she never let go. She spent more time playing with my balls and when I was ready to cum, she warned Brunette that she could feel it moving in my balls and it was because I shot deep into Brunette and then didn’t want to stop. Blondie 1 told me to save some for her, so I stopped and rested.
After a couple of minutes, we all rolled over and I repeated the morning ritual with great delight. Being it was the fourth time in less than an hour, this time took longer than the rest, but I wasn’t going to complain. Brunette also played with the base of my cock and balls as I slid in and out of Blondie 1. Eventually, I could feel myself getting close and Brunette blurted out that she could feel my load moving in my balls also. She had never held a man’s testicles when he was shooting his load before and she was fascinated by the experience.
By this time I was tired and just laid there for about 10 minutes trying to rest and regain my strength. Finally I got up and went and cleaned myself off and made my way to the kitchen and smell of sausage, eggs and toast. The four beauties turned to greet me and I told them that I could think of no better way to start a day. They all agreed and since breakfast was ready, we fixed our plates and headed to the dining table.
About halfway through eating, Red asked what the plans were for today. I told them I really didn’t have any. She asked what the weather was supposed to be like and I told her sunny and warmer and that it sounded like a beautiful day outside. She turned to the others and they seemed to have been discussing it already and indicated that they had a plan. Red asked me if there were any other jeep trails in the area that I hadn’t take them on yet and said there were several. There was another one just down the road that also worked its way up the mountain and then there was one on the other side of the road that ended near a spring-fed pond, which was big enough that some called it a lake. They turned, gathered close together and began the typical girl whisper thing. Finally they came up for air and said they wanted to go to the pond. Red asked if there was any fish in the pond and I told her yes and that very few people ever bothered to fish it.
So we cleaned up breakfast, got dressed, packed a lunch, some snacks along with in ice chest of beer and soda. We climbed into the jeep and headed off down the main road for about 2 miles before I turned off to a locked gate. Red immediately got bummed out and I told her that this was still my land and that I had the keys. I handed them to Brunette who was riding shotgun and she jumped out, unlocked the gate and opened it. As we drove through, I told her to relock the gate, which she did.
About four miles down a seldom traveled jeep trail we came out of the trees and into a large open area and I pointed to several elk about a quarter mile away. Almost dead center in the large meadow was a pond that was about 25 acres in size. It was one of those picture postcard scenes that seem to beautiful to be real. I gave each girl a turn with the binoculars to get a look at the elk, which slowly wandered back into the trees and out of sight.
Once the elk were gone, I drove up close to the pond. Being spring fed, the water was crystal clear, allowing you to see the bottom for some ways out. I warned the girls that the water was probably cold as it was spring water and melted snow combined. Blondie 1 stuck her foot in and quickly brought it back out and confirmed that the water was cold. She said it was too cold for swimming and I told her that it will probably get warm enough this afternoon that it could be refreshing.
The girls didn’t want to fish just yet, rather they wanted to go exploring. I strapped on my revolver and Brunette asked if that was necessary and I told her it was a safety precaution to make sure they weren’t eaten by any hungry squirrels or rabbits. They laughed and off we went.
We made our way around the pond to where the small spring bubbled up from the ground. A couple of them had never seen a real spring before and were fascinated. I told them it was the best water around to drink and showed them by kneeling down and taking a big drink. The water was warmer than I expected, but it was very tasty and clean. Each girl took their turn drinking and remarked that it was better than the bottled spring water they buy in the stores. I told them very little of the bottled water was actually spring water and they were just wasting their money buying it.
Next we headed off into the trees and I suggested they be as quiet as possible so that they might be able to see more wildlife. About half mile into the woods, I stopped the girls and pointed straight ahead but none of them could see what I was looking at. Suddenly an ear twitched and there standing about 50 feet away were two deer. They had seen us and had frozen motionless, until one flicked its ear because of flies. We watched them eat for several minutes before they suddenly ran off.
We continued about another half mile and came out into another small meadow. There was nothing special about the meadow except that it was a serene looking place. Blondie 1 said she wanted to just sit and take it all in for a bit, so we all sat down. About ten minutes later, Red, who had been sitting behind me, got up and started walking out into the meadow stark naked. She stretched her arms out and slowly twirled around like a dancer. I couldn’t help be realize how absolutely beautiful she was as she danced naked before us.
The dancing must have been contagious because it wasn’t long before all four girls were naked and floated about the small meadow. I took turns watching each one, taking time to enjoy each of their beauty and sensuousness. Watching them made me think of ancient mythology and a description of wood nymphs dancing in an open meadow. Only they weren’t nymphs and they weren’t mythological, but I did feel like it was too wonderful and too erotic to be real as all I could do was sit and watch.
Eventually the dancing turned into a game of tag and they acted like young school girls on a playground. But they were my school girls and on my playground and I couldn’t be enjoying myself more. Then suddenly the game stopped and they all turned and looked at the far edge of the meadow. As they were in my line of sight, I stood up and moved so that I could see what had caught their attention. A baby black bear had wandered out into the open and then a second one followed. Red whispered to me that the mom had to be close and hoped I had my gun handy.
The bear cubs were frolicking in the grassy meadow, much like the girls had been doing only a few moments earlier. They were totally oblivious to everyone standing and watching them. The girls slowly backed up to where I stood and I kept my gaze on the cubs and the surrounding trees, trying to find momma bear, as Red was right, she had to be close by because these cubs were born this past winter and were still quite young. I told the girls to gather up their clothes and that it was time to go back to the jeep and the pond.
Just as we were making our way back into the trees, I saw the mother bear come out into the open. She stood and watched us and I watched her to make sure she didn’t charge. Our departure seemed to be satisfactory for her and she remained with her cubs. We made our way back to the jeep and I realized the girls were still naked with their clothes in their arms. I asked to them to put their clothes in the jeep and to stand side-by-side for a moment. Then I carefully looked at each of them, focusing mainly on their nipples. When I had concluded my examination, I told them that Brunette and Blondie 2 were the most frightened, Blondie 1 was nervous and that Red had thoroughly enjoyed the experience. They asked how I knew and I told them by the contraction of the skin around the nipple and that I could see Brunette’s and Blondie 2’s pulses in their necks. Red had very little contraction around her nipple and there was no noticeable pulse to be seen.
Brunette asked if the bears might come this way and I told her it was a possibility, but that I doubted it. Once momma bear knew we were this direction, she most likely took her cubs the opposite way. I could tell the girls were nervous and tried to distract them by asking if any of them wanted to try fishing in the pond. Red was the only one, I handed her a fishing pole and bait and she took care of everything for herself. the other three said they were going to just lay out in the sun and work on their tans that they were supposed to be getting during spring break.
I took my fly rod and started working my way around the pond. The water was so clear that you could see the fish and they could see you. I tried several different flies, but could not get anything to take them. Red wasn’t having any better luck either and before long, she joined the others laying out in the sun.
Nearly an hour went by and I was having absolutely no luck with the fly rod, so went back to the jeep and grabbed my lightweight spinning rod and worked the other direction away from the jeep. I had a few weak strikes, but nothing took the spinners either. By now it was lunch time and when I returned to the jeep, all four girls were sound asleep.
I sat down and just watched them for a while. There right before me were four gorgeous college girls sound asleep and stark naked. There was nothing hidden from my sight and everything I saw was absolutely stunning. I couldn’t help but think that no one would believe me if I told them what was happening this week and at times like this, I found it hard to believe it myself.
Since we weren’t really on any kind of schedule or time table, I decided to let the girls sleep for a bit, but knew I needed to wake them eventually so they didn’t get sunburned. I let them sleep about another half hour then woke them one by one by kissing their nipples.
We broke out the lunch and sat and ate and just enjoyed being outdoors naked. After lunch, the girls wanted to take another walk in the woods, only in the opposite direction from where we saw the bears. I grabbed my rifle we headed out through the woods, still stark naked, hoping we didn’t happen upon anyone else, which was highly unlikely.
We wandered through the woods for over an hour and didn’t see any other wildlife. Brunette found a single shed elk antler and wanted to know what it was. I explained how deer and elk shed their antlers every year shortly after breeding season and then grow a new pair in the spring and summer. She picked it up and the girls took turns carrying it back to the jeep.
Back at the jeep, I suggested we all get dressed and head home, but Blondie 1 said that they all wanted to make love out here before heading back to the house. Who was I to not please the girls, so I laid down on one of the blankets they had used for their naps earlier, closed my eyes and told them to have at me.
In a matter of seconds, I had hands all over me caressing my legs, stomach, chest and arms. Then I felt a pair of lips on my cock. A few moments later I felt a pussy lower itself to my face and I immediately began to explore it with my tongue. The lips on my cock were soon replaced with another pussy and road me up and down ever so slowly.
One by one, the pussies rode me until I filled them with my loads of hot fluid. When all four had taken their turn, I felt at least two tongues, possibly more cleaning every inch of my cock. Then we all just laid there in the sun, basking in the glow of love making.
I was exhausted and could easily have drifted off into a blissful sleep, but knew we should start to make our way back to the house. I got up and helped the girls up, gave them all a hug and kiss and thanked them for another wonderful day. We got dressed, packed up our things, climbed back in the jeep and headed back to the house.
When we got to the house and unloaded the jeep, the girls headed for the shower and I headed to the kitchen to start dinner. Today’s menu was steaks on the grill, fried potatoes and onions and a salad. I started the potatoes and onions and then headed out back and put the steaks on the grill that had been warming up.
By the time all four girls had showered, fixed their hair and did all of their usual primping, dinner was ready. We fixed our plates and headed into the dining room to eat. Brunette commented during the meal that she never had fried potatoes and onions before and didn’t think she’d like them, but said they were delicious. Red commented how good they were and said that Brunette has had a number of firsts at my house, and they all laughed.
The girls had not dressed after their showers, and I couldn’t help but continue to take in the view of their naked bodies as I ate my dinner. I wondered what were the odds that all four college girls that sat naked before me were beautiful and had great figures. None of them were heavy or had any unflattering feature. It was as if I had four professional models, all with natural breasts, sitting naked in my house. I reached down and pinched my leg to make sure this whole experience hadn’t been some long dream.
Blondie 1 noticed my pinching and asked what that was all about. I told her and the others what I was thinking and how unreal this was and how beautiful they all were and how I was the luckiest man in the world. They all tried to tell me that they weren’t that pretty, but I stopped them and said that they were all quite exquisite.
Then I asked them what was it about me that made them come back to the house each time instead of spending their breaks with their friends or family. Red didn’t even hesitate to respond and said that she considered me to be the best lover she had ever had and that none of the guys she knew treated her or made love to her like I did. Blondie 1 said that I made them feel like women instead of girls and that I treated them with respect and not just a sex object. Blondie 2 said she agree with both Red and Blondie 1 and added that being with me made her feel complete and whole as a woman. Brunette also agreed with all the others and then said that I was her first and best and that she didn’t know of anyone else that made her feel the way I did.
I told them that I didn’t feel that special, but thought that all four of them were very special. I also told them that I always looked forward to their visits, but knew that this relationship could not go on forever, as they had their lives and careers ahead of them.
Wow! Talk about putting a wet blanket on things. The very mention of it all ending was not something any of the girls wanted to hear or consider. Blondie 1 and Brunette got teary eyed and I apologized for putting a damper on everything and told them I didn’t mean to. Red said I was right, but it’s not something they wanted to think of at this time.
The rest of dinner was quieter than normal and I all I could think about was how to undo what I had done and what could I do to bring them out of their funk. We finished dinner and cleaned up. The girls went to the livingroom, sat down and just kind of looked at each other and the silence was deafening.
I then told the girls that I was going outside to hide and to give me 5 minutes. The first one that found me could have me. I took off my clothes and headed out the door. It was already dark which would make it all that much more fun. Right by the road out front was a line of trees that I had planted for privacy. I found a great spot to hide in them to where I couldn’t be seen from the road if a car drove by with its headlights on.
After several minutes, I saw the door open and the four girls come out. In the light of the window, I watched them look all around and then headed out behind the house. I couldn’t see them but I could hear them. They looked around the trees and shed out back and then I heard Red say that I was probably down by the stream. I gave them a few minutes to move away from the house and then I quickly made my way to the front door and went inside, where I grabbed a beer and sat down on the bed in my bedroom and waited. The light was on in the livingroom, but not in the bedroom.
I heard them come back from the stream, pass on both sides of the house and head out front. I heard the doors of the truck open and close and then doors to their car. About 10 minutes later, they sounded like they were coming back to the house. I heard the front door open and then close. The girls were rummaging in the kitchen until one of them found my flashlight. Then they headed back outside and it was all I could do not to laugh. They turned the kitchen light off after they found the flashlight, so I made my way to the dark kitchen and watched the flashlight move all over the front of the house. I noticed that they did search the place where I had first hid.
Not finding me out front, they moved to the back again, so I went back to the dark bedroom and peaked out the curtain and watched them search all around. I even saw the flashlight beam disappear down the bank to the stream, only to emerge back a couple minutes later. As they made their way back to the house, I heard Red say that I had to be up on the roof, and they started shining the flashlight all around the roof.
Tired and frustrated, they came back in the house and sat down in the living room. They discussed every place I could possibly have hidden and then said how unfair it was since I knew the area better than they did. After all, they weren’t going to go too far from house naked at night.
I just laid back in my bed and listened to them and drank my beer. After a bit, Blondie 1 asked the other girls what they really liked about me, referring to my questions earlier. There was silence for a few moments and then Red said that I made her feel like a real person, someone of value and not just something to fuck. She said it was hard to explain but none of guys she knew or dated treated her or made her feel like I did.
Brunette then said she knew exactly what Red meant and if I weren’t twenty years older than her that would seriously consider proposing to me. She said that I cared for her as a person more than just a sex object. Blondie 1 said she had also thought about wanting to marry me if it wasn’t for the difference in our ages. She said that all the her age were more interested in what they wanted instead of what she wanted and they only wanted to please themselves while I wanted to please her and the other girls.
Blondie 2 said she thought she was the only one of the four them that felt that way, but it seemed that they all did. Then she added that I didn’t have anything that the boys she knew didn’t have and in fact some of them were larger than me, but I knew how to use what I had to please her and not the other way around. No one else she knew was like that.
Red then commented that even when they weren’t have sex with me that I still please them and put them first. She said she was once told that real love is doing what you can to make the other person happy, not what you want them to do to make you happy. She thought was some idealistic concept that wasn’t real in today’s world, but that was exactly what I was doing for all four of them.
Blondie 2 then asked if they think I was doing it just for the sex and that the more I pleased them with other things, the more sex I got. Red said she didn’t think so. There had been times where I could have had sex with one or all, but didn’t until they were ready or they imitated it. Brunette said that the more she thought about that the more Red was right. It was usually them that started the sex and not me.
About that time, I finished my beer and belched. I heard all them say “WHAT?” and come running to the door of the bedroom and turned the light on. Red asked if I had been there the whole time listening to them and I said yes, and what I heard was pleasing. I looked at them and said that they were maturing emotionally beyond their years and that they were sounding more like women instead of just a bunch of college girls and I was proud of them.
Blondie 1 said that they saw me leave the house, so how did I get back in? I told them how I first hide in the clump of trees out front and then when they went around back, snuck in, grabbed a beer and got comfortable. I told them that there was lesson in that and then should always rule out what they’ve already checked but to consider all possibilities.
Then they all piled on top of me and began hitting me with the pillows. I thought to myself that now they were acting like school girls again. Several minutes of pillow beating me, they got tired and laid down in bed with me. I was literally covered with their naked bodies and loving every minute of it.
Then Red asked me that I had heard their conversation, then she wanted to know if I was nice to them just to get more sex or why was did I do what I do. I told her that I was taught to respect a woman and treat her like I would want to be treated. I also told that I agree with what she had said about real love. Brunette then asked if that meant I loved them and I said yes, I do. I told them that I wish I were younger and that it was legal to have more than one wife as would marry each of them and them keep them here with me all the time. With that I was smothered with kissed.
By now it was getting late and we said our goodnights and got ready for bed. Brunette stayed in the bedroom as it was her turn. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and got down in front of her and placed my head in her lap and asked her what I could do to please her tonight. Her hand were petting my head as if I were a dog on her lap and she said that probably more than anything she wanted to be held and feel my lips on her nipples.
We crawled into bed and I held facing me and we kissed for several minutes. Then I slid down enough to take one of her nipples in my mouth and I gently suckled on it for nearly 10. I could feel her body relax and her breathing change and I knew she was asleep. I continued to suckle and it made me think of my time with my late Emily. Several years after we were married, I asked her what she wanted for Christmas and she told me that she wanted me to go to bed at her breast every night for another year. We started on January 1st and made it every night for that year. We started on the second year until she caught the flu in March. With those fond memories of a time long gone, I drifted off to sleep and had dreams of Emily.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2014, 08:33 PM

Default Spring Break – Day 7 – Blondie 1

Spring Break – Day 7 – Blondie 1
Friday morning, I woke up with my face buried between Brunette’s breasts. I laid there for a few minutes and enjoyed the feeling, knowing that this was all going to end in another couple of days. I moved back to her nipple and began to suckle again. A few moments later, she began to wake and I felt her pull me closer to her, so much so that I could barely breathe.
She then pulled my head and kissed me long and hard. When she came up for air, she told me that going to bed with me suckling at her breasts was the most relaxing, enjoyable and erotic time going to bed ever. She told me that she dreamed of being a mother with her own baby nursing from her breasts. We kissed again, held each other close for a short while and then we got up to start the day.
While eating breakfast, I told the girls that I had to run into town to tend to a little business. They were welcome to come with me if they wished or they could stay. I would be back by noon. Blondie 2 said she would stay as this was the first day of her period and she was feeling pretty crampy. Brunette said she would stay and then the other two said they would stay also. I gave them all a kiss and took off for town.
I was glad they weren’t coming along because the business I had to take care of involved picking up something special for them that I wanted to give them before they left Sunday morning. When I walked into the bank, the manager saw me and told me he had everything ready for me that he just needed my signature. I signed a number of forms, picked up the package.
After the bank, I went to a couple of other shops, and like the bank, they had everything ready and waiting for me. I was pleased that everyone had followed my instructions. Before leaving town, I stopped at the grocery store and picked up some steaks and corn on the cob, some fresh broccoli and some more beer. With everything on board, I headed back home, ahead of schedule. On the way back, I was trying to figure out how to keep everything hidden until Sunday.
I arrived back at the house just after 11 am. When I entered the house, the two of the girls were busy cleaning. I asked where the other two were and they told me out back hanging the laundry. Seems the girls had washed all of the bedding and linens and were hanging them out back on the clothesline. I was pleased to see them doing the chores nude, even when I wasn’t there.
Leaving them to finish cleaning, I carried the groceries in and put them away. When I was sure the girls weren’t looking, I hid the package from the bank in a secret hiding place I had built into the kitchen. I left the other packages in the back of the trunk under the locked bed cover. Once the groceries were done, I fixed lunch and hollered it was time to eat.
The girls told me that I was not allowed at the table with clothes, so I stood up and the four of them proceeded to strip me in a matter of seconds. I felt several hands on my cock for a brief moment or two and then they all sat down at the table to eat. During lunch, I asked the girls what they wanted to do for the afternoon. They told me that they had talked about while I was gone and decided to make it an afternoon of erotic pampering. They said that we would all start out with a group shower. Then each person would receive a massage from the others. That’s when Red told me I would be the last one to get a massage.
We finished lunch, cleaned up and headed to the shower. It was tight quarters with all five of us in there, but the coziness was great. I loved being surrounded by four beautiful naked women and feeling their bodies rubbing against me from all four sides. The feeling of their bodies against me gave rise to a massive hard on that didn’t go unnoticed and was well cleaned and scrubbed. Likewise, the four sets of breasts and bottoms also got well cleaned and scrubbed.
After toweling each other off, I waited to see which girl would be the first to receive the pampered treatment. Evidently they had it all worked out and I found out that Blondie 1 was first. They placed a foam pad I used as an extra bed on top of the dining room table and she climbed up and laid face down. Brunette then showed us all how to perform a proper massage and that’s when I found out that her major was sports medicine.
She showed how to strip the muscles of any knots or tightness and then work them to help them relax. She had us start at the ankles and work the calves first. Then we moved to the thighs, butt, and back. The other three girls and I all took turns practicing what we were being taught. Brunette carefully guided us and corrected us when we weren’t doing it right.
Next Blondie 1 rolled over and it was time to rug our hands over every inch of the front of her. This time we started with her feet and Brunette showed us how to work the toes, arch and top of the foot. Then we worked our way up her legs towards her pussy. I found myself staring straight up between her legs which directed my gaze to her very moist lips. I had been partially erect when massaging her backside, but the view I had at that moment was irresistible and I was instantly at full staff.
I took my time massaging the front of her legs, the closer I got to her pussy, the more excited I got. When I reached the top of her thighs, I let my thumbs slide down onto her lips. As I did, I felt her body quiver in ecstasy. Brunette pointed out that I was spending a little too much time around the groin and that I needed to move up over the pubic mound towards the stomach and breasts.
Brunette taught me how to massage the breasts so as not to make them sore, but still to work the muscles underneath them. I purposely kept asking questions so that I could continue to massage her breasts, but it didn’t take too long before Brunette caught on and everyone laughed. Blondie 1 winked at me and told me there would more time for that later as this was her night with me and I told her I was looking forward to it as I did each night with them all.
After the breasts, we were taught how to massage the arms, hands and sides of neck up to the ears. Finally, the first victim was done and Blondie 2 took her place. Everyone wanted in on the act, so I let Red, Blondie 1 and Brunette massage her backside, but asked to specifically be allowed to do her thighs and breasts. The girls chuckled and said of course.
I watched as all three of them massaged her body at the same time. Brunette did her legs, Red did her shoulders and neck and Blondie 1 took the butt and lower back. When it came time for her to roll over, I positioned myself at her feet and like before, had a perfect view up those beautiful legs to a very moist pussy. Starting at her feet, I worked my way up to her upper thighs and then slowed down to take in the view and enjoy the softness of her inner thighs and the wetness of her lips. My thumbs brushed up against those wet lips and like Blondie 1, her body quivered at the first touch.
Red was next and before she laid down on the table, she looked at me said that her groin muscles were extra tight and needed so work to loosen them. She smiled and laid face down on the table. Once again I allowed the other three girls to massage her back and when she rolled over, I took my position between her feet. As I gazed at the woman before me, I couldn’t help but think to myself that she had the best shaped legs and sexiest pussy of the four girls, but I was not about to tell them that. Her red pubic hair perfectly matched the color of the hair on her head, proving that she was a natural redhead. Everything else was natural too, which made her all the more enticing.
Taking her heed, I spend extra time working her inner thighs and brushed my thumbs up against her pussy as often as I could. Her body never quivered when I first touched it, but she did get the wettest the fastest. I also enjoyed working my fingers through her red pubes. I enjoyed touching her more than the others.
Working her breasts, I couldn’t help but think of how nearly perfect they were. They weren’t too big and they weren’t too small. They filled my hands with a little extra left over. When her nipples weren’t erect and hard, she had what I called puffy nipples, where the areola formed a small mound that stood out from the rest of the breast. They still had plenty of firmness yet were soft to the touch.
After Red, Brunette was next and we all took our turns working on her. When we were through, she said it felt great and that we were all great students. After she got up from the table, they all turned to me and pointed to the table. I crawled up and laid down face down. To my surprise, the girls started to argue over who was going to massage what. Not wanting it to get out of hand, I leaned up and whistled for them to stop. Then I suggested that one girl take a leg, another take the other leg, then one take an arm and side and the other take the other arm and side. When they think they’re done, then switch and the ones that did the legs take an arm and said and so forth. That way, everyone gets to cover the same areas. Red said wow; I had brains and a body and then leaned down and kissed me.
They all agreed to my plan, so I laid back down, closed my eyes and felt 4 pairs of hands start to work all over my body. I could tell which set of hands were Brunette’s as she pressed harder to work the muscles better. The others I wasn’t sure of, but I could tell one thing, they all made sure they touched my balls as they worked my upper thighs. Once they all had their turns at my legs and upper body, I was told to roll over, which I did. As settled onto my back, Blondie 1 mentioned that she wasn’t the only one that was getting wet as she waved my cock back and forth a couple of times. They all laughed and I felt a tongue cleaning the tip of my cock.
As they took their places and began to work my arms and legs, Red suggested they all avoid my cock and save it for last. I could tell they were all disappointed by her suggestion, but it seemed to spur them to massage the rest of me all that much faster. Finally, they all had their turns at legs and upper body and took a pause. They moved away and started whispering in the corner of the room.
They came back and told me to relax and just close my eyes. Once my eyes were closed, I felt one tongue on my cock, then another and another and another. They took turns licking me from four different directions. Then I felt the warmth of the massaging oil as it was poured over my cock. At first I could feel many hands all touching and stroking my cock, spreading the aromatic oil over the entire shaft.
Then only one hand stroked me for a few seconds and then another hand, and another and another. They kept taking turns and as they did, I had visions of being the center of attention in a harem. My thoughts were erotic and as stimulating as the sensations I was getting from the girls. I tried to hold back as long as I could but eventually I could hold off no longer and I shot my load into the air. The buildup of sensation and pressure was enough for me to shoot high enough to hit one of the girls in the face, causing them all to laugh.
Many hands worked to milk every last drop out of me and when they had, I just laid there and enjoyed the bliss. Like all men, I quickly returned to me flaccid form, but didn’t care, but evidently the girls did. See the air had gone out of my pole, they began to tease me with ever so gentle touches and blowing on it. But what turned me on more was feeling their hair caress my legs, stomach and groin. The softness of their tresses was very erotic and soon I rose to the excitement of their touch.
Once again I felt the warmth of the massage oil on my cock and just laid back as I received a repeat performance massage on my manhood. It took longer the second time, but I wasn’t one to complain and enjoyed every extra second of attention. The second eruption wasn’t nearly as powerful as the first, but it still felt extremely pleasurable from my point of view.
Brunette told us that we were all excellent students and that we learned quickly. Most of it seemed like common sense to me, but then again, not everyone thinks like me. I got off the table and sat on the sofa between the two Blondies and we all talked about how good it felt to have a full body massage by many hands. Blondie 2 said it was also a lot of fun to give the massage not only to me, but to each other. She didn’t realize how good it felt to feel another woman’s body like this.
After a bit of massage talk, I realized it was time to start dinner. I went out back and fired up the barbecue and then went in to prepare the ribs I had bought. I had both beef and pork ribs and they filled the grill. Brunette and Blondie 2 said they would take care of the inside cooking while I cooked the ribs outside. Red and Blondie 1 stayed out with me. They both laid back on a blanket and soaked up the last of the afternoon sun. They aligned themselves with the sun, which was fine with me as I was looking straight up their legs to their pussies and breasts.
Dinner was great and the ribs were delicious. The girls inside fixed homemade French fries and a fruit salad. I’ve never enjoyed eating ribs as much as I did that night seated at the table with four naked girls.
The girls insisted on cleaning up after dinner and I put the leftover food away. Then I asked them if they had any plans for the evening. They said they hadn’t so we talked for a bit and then decided to just relax and watch a movie on the big screen TV. I knew it would be a problem of who I sat with and who I didn’t, so I made myself comfortable in my recliner and left the sofas to the girls. I could see their disappointment at my choice, but Red winked at me, approving of my decision.
I let them choose the movie and to my surprise they chose a suspense crime thriller that had recently been released, High Crimes, starring Ashley Judd and Morgan Freeman. A couple of them said they heard it was good, so we all agreed. The film was intense at times and I had one or two girls in my lap at various times.
Afterward, they wanted something not as intense before going to bed, so they selected Men In Black II. We all laughed and enjoyed the movie. By the time it was over, everyone was getting tired, so we said our goodnights, hugs and kisses and headed off to bed.
Tonight was Blondie 1’s turn and she eagerly followed me into the bedroom. We climbed into bed and she told that she had a wonderful day and thoroughly enjoyed getting massaged and massaging everyone else, especially me. As she was telling me this, her hand had found my cock and she slowly started to stroke it up and down.
I asked her what she would like and she said she would like to 69 first and then climb on top of me and let me screw her brains out. I’ve always been a pleaser, so I complied. I started by kissing her lips, chin, neck, cleavage, nipples, navel, groin and then her outer lips. The methodical march downward had her ready and flowing like a river. I kissed around the lips before suddenly diving my tongue as deep into her as I could. The suddenness of it was enough to send her over the top and she climaxed immediately.
She started by licking my shaft and then twirling her tongue around the tip. Then slowly she took me into her mouth. It wasn’t long before we established a joint rhythm. After a few minutes, I could feel her abdomen begin to cave in and her pelvis began to move up and down. I slowed just a little on sucking her clit so as to prolong her state of near ecstasy. Each time I could feel her get close, I would slow just a little bit more until I was also getting close. As I could feel myself getting closer, I picked up the pace on her clit and doing so allowed us to come only a few seconds apart.
She orgasmed and I could taste her sweet juices flowing like a mountain spring. She worked me, never taking my cock out of her mouth and swallowed every drop I could produce. When we were finished, we fell back on the bed exhausted and completely satiated. A few minutes later, we both drifted off the sleep.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2014, 08:35 PM

Default Spring Break – Day 8

Spring Break – Day 8
Blondie 1 and I woke up shortly after daylight. She gave me a big hug and then told me she was hungry, so we headed out to the kitchen. Just as we thought we had successfully snuck past the three sleeping girls in the livingroom, I felt a hand begin to rub my butt. I knew it wasn’t Blondie 1, so I turned saw Red, smiling at me. As I turned, her hand went from my butt to my cock.
I kissed her and said good morning. She told me to leave the kitchen and let the two of them fix breakfast and she pushed me towards the door, so I went outside to see what kind of day it was. It was another clear sunny day and I could feel the morning air already had a touch of warmth to it, so I knew it was going to be a great day. I decided to give them part of their gifts after breakfast. I fiddled around with gathering some more firewood to bring inside when I heard Red calling me for breakfast.
When I got inside, the girls escorted me to the table, sat me down as if I were in a restaurant and then proceeded to serve like waitresses. First they delivered a hot cup of black coffee, just the way I liked it. Next came a bowl of fruit. Then they brought out a plate with 3 eggs cooked just the way I liked, a slice of ham and two slices of toast. Then they brought out their own breakfasts and joined me at the table.
After breakfast, the girls went to the kitchen to clean up. I went to my bedroom and sorted through the packages I bought yesterday in town. Finding the right ones, I carried them out and set them on the table.
When the girls finished cleaning up, they came into the dining room and stopped when they saw the wrapped gifts. They wanted to know what they were and I told them to take a look. On the table was four gift wrapped boxes, each with a girl’s name on it. The girls dove into the boxes and tore them open as fast as they could. They were shrieking so loud I was afraid that the neighbor 10 miles down the road would hear them.
As they opened the boxes they were shocked to find three sets of bikinis, one fairly modest, one rather skimpy and the third was a thong. They were all different colors and styles, but they were all just the right size for each girl. They began trying them on and then parading around the room like an excited fashion show. I sat down and watched and enjoyed the show. Blondie 1 then asked why three suits each and how did I know their sizes.
I told them that I knew their sizes from looking at their clothes that they weren’t wearing. I figured they needed bathing suits to take back with them since they were supposed to be at a beach somewhere on spring break. Then I suggested that they may want to lay out in the sun today with one of the suits on to at least get a little bit of a tan line. They thought that was a great idea.
The girls then mobbed me, hugging and kissing me and saying thank you over and over again. They ran outside and went out into the yard behind the house and laid out in the grass. While they were outside, I went back to the closet and pulled out another set of gift wrapped boxes, one for each girl and left them on the table. Then I put on a swimsuit and joined the girls out back.
We all laid out in the sun for the next several hours. The sun was getting quite warm by noon. I asked them if they were getting hungry and they said they were. I suggested we have sandwiches since I still had a lot of lunchmeats, cheese, lettuce, tomato and bread. They said that sounded good, so we got up and headed inside.
We all entered through the kitchen door, so the girls didn’t see the gifts on the table yet. They pulled out the sandwich fixings and made sandwiches. Red asked me what I wanted on my sandwich and then she made it for me. I grabbed a bag of chips and we all grabbed a beer and headed into the dining room.
As they entered the dining room, they stopped when they saw the gifts. Turning to me, they asked what now. I told them they had to wait until after lunch and they said that was cruel. They set their plates down and again dove into the gifts like they had earlier. Opening the boxes, they found two pair of shorts with matching tops. Again, each set of shorts and top was different from the other and different from what the other girls got.
Brunette asked me how I managed to do all of this shopping in such a short time span the day before. I told her it was my secret and then asked if they liked what I had picked out. Red said she was surprised that I managed to actually choose styles that they liked. I told them that I just paid a lot of attention to what they wore, when they were wearing it. Blondie 2 laughed and said I also paid a lot of attention when they weren’t wearing anything. They all laughed and changed from their bikinis into the short sets and once again I was treated to a crazy fashion show.
After all the excitement, we sat back down for lunch. I asked the girls what they wanted to do for their last afternoon here. The words ‘last afternoon’ brought sober faces to everyone and the conversation all but disappeared. When everyone was through eating, Blondie 1 asked if wouldn’t mind cleaning up in the kitchen while they discussed what they wanted to do, and I gladly obliged.
I cleaned up from lunch and went outside to give the girls some privacy. About ten minutes later, they called me back in and asked me if we take a jeep ride back up the mountain to the beaver pond meadow and I said sure. They helped me pack up some drinks and a few things; we threw them in the jeep and headed off back up the mountain.
I noticed that the girls were all wearing one of their new short and top sets that I bought them. On the way up, I asked them to be completely honest with me about the clothes. If they didn’t like them to please let me know, that they won’t hurt my feelings. In fact, if I found out they didn’t like them and didn’t tell me I’d be very offended and hurt. They all assured me that they loved them. I was glad as I had looked at the clothes they had and then searched online for similar styles and then contacted the stores and placed my orders early in the week.
On the way to the beaver pond, we saw a herd of 9 deer. We stopped and watched them for several minutes before proceeding up the mountain. Turning a corner, we pulled into the meadow with the beaver pond. I stopped and pointed the beaver out to the girls. A few seconds later, the beaver saw we were there and it slapped the water with its broad flat tail and disappeared under the water.
I pulled around to the far side of the meadow, near the overlook to the world beyond. The girls unloaded the jeep, spread out a couple blankets and told me to sit down. Blondie 1 pulled out a deck of cards and said we were going to play strip poker. The rules were simple, the player with the highest hand was safe and everyone else loses an article of clothing. But, they were to do it one person at a time starting with the person to the left of the winner. Each person had to stand up, strip, turn complete around and then sit down. Then the next person and so one.
It didn’t take long for me to discover that they were wearing their thong bikinis under their shorts. It was a lot of fun and I loved seeing the girls laughing and enjoying themselves. About half an hour later, we were all naked. The girls looked at me and said this was the last outdoor hurrah, so I better be ready and then literally dove on top of me. For several minutes we were a writhing mass of bodies with hands and lips touching everywhere possible.
One set of lips found my cock and began sucking me. I found a breast in my face and managed to grab the nipple in my mouth. One of my hands found a very wet pussy and I began to caress it. My other hand found another breast and I gently began to fondle it. The lips on my cock lifted up only to be replaced by an eager pussy that slid down the shaft as if it were custom fitted.
I closed my eyes and just went with the flow. We were touching, feeling, stroking, sucking and making love, all at the same time. After I filled one girl with my fluid, another would climb on. Breasts and pussies were thrust in my face and I eagerly tasted each one and could tell whom I was tasting by their individual flavors. I could also tell who was riding me by the feel of their pussy and the way they moved. Each girl was different and each girl was great.
After the second one had drained me, I told them I needed a few minutes to recoup, but we could still continue to fondle, grope and taste. Three hours later, we were all satiated and worn out. We ended up laying out in the sun with the afterglow of our little orgy.
All of a sudden, we could hear the sound of a dirt bike coming up the road, so we all scrambled to grab our clothes and hide behind the jeep until we got dressed. Brunette and Blondie 1 were still trying to get their tops on when two dirt bikes rounded the corner. They slowed down, looked our way, I waved and then they accelerated on past us and headed further up the mountain.
After the bikes left, the girls decided it was time to return to the cabin, so we packed and headed back down the mountain. On the way back, all they could talk about was how close we all came to being caught naked together. By the time we got back to the cabin, the girls were all turned on by the thought of almost getting caught.
We unloaded the jeep, put everything away and then the girls jumped me like a pack wolves on a carcass. The tore my shirt and shorts off and went after me in every way possible. The way they kissed me, sucked me, fucked me and rubbed themselves all over me reminded of a feeding frenzy of a school of sharks. I had never experienced anything like it, nor will I likely experience it again.
When it was all over, I was completely exhausted. The girls were too and we all just laid on the floor for what seemed like an eternity. I looked over at the clock on the wall and saw that it was time to start the grill if I was going to cook in daylight. I grabbed the package of steaks and headed out back, still naked.
Once I got the steaks on, I headed inside to find the girls busy in the kitchen fixing the rest of the dinner. I grabbed a beer and a couple of breasts and returned to the steaks. A few minutes later, Red came out to join me and asked if I was okay after being ravaged by the pack. I told her it was a once in a lifetime experience and that I thoroughly enjoyed it. She gave me a hug and asked if I would have anything left her since this was her night and I said I would manage. I was sore from the ravage I just got, but figured I could muster enough for her, but didn’t want her to know.
Once again, we ate at the picnic table in the backyard and we were all still naked. As we ate, I couldn’t help by think how much I was going to miss them when they returned to school tomorrow. I looked at each one and thought about what made her special and what I would remember most about her. One by one, I made my mental checks of them and one by one I had to hold back a tear as I was getting more emotional than I thought I would.
I did my best not let on as the girls filled the air with small talk, mostly centered on school and what they were going to be returning to. They talked about their classes, professors, assignments, and projects. Red and Blondie 1 talked about looking forward to graduating in May. Blondie 1 had a possible position waiting for her with a research company. Red still didn’t have anything lined up and said she just wanted to concentrate on finishing school and then she would worry about a job.
Blondie 2 and Brunette both had one more year to go and wished they were graduating now. Brunette said that she will probably continue on for a master’s degree in sport’s medicine and physical therapy. Blondie 2 said it was too far away to think about a job now.
When dinner was over, I told the girls to stay at the table and I would clean up. I brought out four legal pads and pens and placed one in front of each girl. I told them that I wanted them to write down what they enjoyed the most and least about past week. I pleaded with them to be honest and not afraid to hurt my feelings. My goal was to know how to better please them if and when they ever returned. They all started to protest, but I told them it was very important to me because they are very important to me. When they were done, they were to bring the pads to me and not share anything with the other girls.
I suggested that they separate from each other to make sure that they write their own feelings and not a collaboration of the group. Red went to the dining room table, Blondie 1 moved to my bedroom, Blondie 2 went to the second bedroom and Brunette planted herself on the livingroom floor against the sofa.
I began clearing the table and once inside, put the leftovers away and washed the dishes. After everything was cleaned and put away, I peeked in on the girls and saw that they were still busy on the assignment I gave them. I had ice cream and everything necessary to make sundaes or banana splits. I began to lay out the nuts, cherries, bananas, syrups, bowls, spoons and knives, everything but the ice cream and whipped cream. I set a towel over everything so they wouldn’t see it as I wanted it to be a surprise.
One by one, each girl brought me their assignment. When they did, I gave them a hug and told them to wait around until everyone was done. Then I asked them to sit at the dining room table. Once seated, I brought out a tray with all of the fixings and set it on the table, still covered with the towel with instructions not to peek. I hurried into the kitchen and brought out several containers of ice cream and a couple cans of whipped cream. Then I uncovered everything and told them to make their own dessert.
They dove right in to the ice cream and toppings. Most of them ended up with banana split sundaes loaded to the hilt. After they had fixed theirs, I fixed mine. Then I went from girl to girl with the whipped cream and sprayed it on their nipples and then licked and sucked it off. After finishing our ice cream, I had the pleasure of eating whipped cream off of their tummies and pussies. Best dessert I ever had.
We then cleaned up, put the ice cream and toppings away, washed the dishes and then packed into the shower together. After drying everyone else off, I hugged and kissed each girl goodnight and then Red and I made our way to the bedroom.
We crawled into bed and cuddled up to each other. Red told me that she could tell that I was still a little tender from the action today and said she understood. She then told me that it was more important to her to just be with me one last night. Her arms held me so tight, as if she was afraid she’d lose me if she let go. Her breasts were tight against my chest as she clung to me.
I asked if she was okay and for the first time, I saw her start to get emotional. She held me tighter than before and whispered in my ear that she hated the thought of going back to school and leaving me here. She said this was most enjoyable week she had ever had. I told her I thoroughly enjoyed it also and that I too would miss her and the other girls. She asked me to just hold her close tonight so she could feel me against her as long as possible. Not long after, I felt her breathing change and knew that she had fallen asleep. I continued to hold her close and then drifted off to a few minutes later.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2014, 08:38 PM

Default Spring Break – Last Day

Spring Break – Last Day
I woke up early with my back against Red. Her arms were still around me and did my best to get out of bed without waking her, as I really had to pee. I looked at the clock and it was only 4:40am. After taking a leak, I tried to sneak back into bed, but failed. Red roused and asked I would lay behind her and hold her close. I did and as I snuggled up against her, she began to slowly move her butt against my cock and in no time I was rock hard.
She reached behind me, grabbed my cock and slid it inside her. I moved with the rhythm of her butt and it felt so good. I could feel her pussy tighten and then let go and then tighten again. I was making love her and her pussy was making love to me. Then I reached around her and grabbed her breast and gently fondled it as we made love.
It didn’t take for Red to have her first orgasm. I could feel her pussy getting tighter and tighter around my cock until her whole body tensed, shook and then relaxed. I did my best to keep a steady rhythm going but the she felt so good that I found myself picking up speed. A couple minutes later, I felt her start to build towards another orgasm. The closer she got, the closer I got. It wasn’t long before I could hold back no longer and exploded deep inside her. As I came so did she. I held against her as tightly as I could, trying to stay inside as long as I could.
It was still early and dark out, but Red said we should sneak outside, so we quietly tip-toed past the three sleeping girls and went out the kitchen door. She took my hand and led me out into the front yard over half way to the road. Lying down on the grass, she reached up to me asked me to take her right there and then. I looked in both directions for headlights but saw none. If anyone drove by, they would definitely see us that close to the road.
I knelt down between her legs, gave her a kiss on her pussy lips and then moved in for the taking. She pulled me into her and we began going after round two. I had made love to her and the other girls outdoors, but never this close to a paved road where someone could drive by at any moment and catch us. The thought of being caught was frightening and yet seemed to heighten the sexual sensations. Couple that with feeling the muscles in her pussy work my cock, I came much faster than I thought I would.
When I had finished, I rolled off her and lay next to her in the grass. A few moments later I felt her hair brush against my groin and looked down to see her starting to clean me off with her tongue. It felt great and I started to rise to the occasion again. Her licking turned to sucking, but knowing that I had just shot off two loads this morning, Red only sucked for a short while and then stopped.
About half a mile down the road, I could see a lone set of headlights approaching. We quickly got up and ran to the back of the house and watched the car go by, knowing they could not see us in the dark. Figuring the other girls were still asleep and not wanting to wake them, we stayed out back and talked.
Red asked me more about my job and my plans for the house. I told her I had a very good job that enjoyed, but it was back in the city. I had managed to save and invest a significant amount of money along with winning a sizeable lottery. Unlike most people, I chose to take my lottery winnings over 25 years. That way I was guaranteed an income for that amount of time no matter what happened with my job. She asked how much it was and all I told her was that after taxes, it was still six figures, but I didn’t tell her just how much it was.
I had always been a country boy and really never liked the city, so I started looking for land away from town. A friend had suggested that I look at properties that were being sold for back taxes. That’s how I found the two large sections of land that I now own and that I was looking to purchase some additional property that borders my land. There was another piece of property that had 2 sections of land (1280 acres) that was in tax arrears and I was in the process of trying to obtain it. It bordered my land on the north.
We had been sitting side-by-side on the picnic table the whole time. The sunrise was pretty as the thin clouds turned pinks, oranges and yellows. It’s always coldest right before dawn as the sunlight pushes the cold night air ahead of it. I felt Red shiver a little and put my arm around her and pulled her close to me. She snuggled as close to me as possible and it just felt so natural to sit there with her cuddled close.
Eventually, Blondie 1 and 2 came out to find us. Seeing them, we went inside and I lit a fire in the fireplace to help warm Red up. The others wanted to know what we were doing and I told them we went outside to just talk so we didn’t want to wake them. As Red sat by the fire, the other girls headed into the kitchen to start the coffee and breakfast. While they were all busy, I went to my bedroom and retrieved four more gift wrapped boxes, placed them in a bag and carried them out to the dining room table.
Breakfast was ready and the girls set the food on the table. They saw the bag and started to ask. I told them they had to finish breakfast first. It seemed like they ate faster than normal. During the meal, I asked them what time they planned on leaving. Red said that as much as they wanted to stay, there was a lot they needed to do when they got back, so they would probably be leaving soon after breakfast.
They finished breakfast and then started pestering me about the bag so I told them to sit down. I pulled out the four gifts and sorted them out and placed them in front of each girl. Then I told them they could open them. Inside the larger gift box, they found one large flat box and two smaller boxes. The flat box had a #1 on it, so they opened that first. Inside each box was a new laptop computer with all of the latest programs already installed. They were thrilled and excited. Next they went to box #2. When they did, they were silent. Inside each box was box of checks and paperwork for a bank account at a nationally known bank, for each girl. The paperwork indicated that they each had an opening balance of $10,000. All four girls began to cry as they realized what they held in their hands. Then they all got up and began hugging me and saying thank you over and over.
Then I reminded them that they had another box to open. They were eager to see what was in box #3. When they opened this one, they found an envelope, each containing $1,000 in cash with a note that said this was spending money for when they got back to school. Again, more tears began to flow and more hugs came my way.
I explained to them that they were all special to me and that I did this to help them out with college. The bank accounts could be used school or whatever they needed. Then I told them that as long as they wanted it, I would continue to deposit $10,000 every year into their accounts. They thought I was kidding, and I assured them that I wasn’t kidding. I explained that whenever they wanted to sever ties with me that I understood and would stop making the deposits as I didn’t want to cause any problems with their future families.
We talked about an uncertain future and then it was time for them to start packing up. Before they did, I took the opportunity to hug each one while we were still naked. I leaned down and kissed each one’s breasts. They all gave me a quick kiss on my cock and I cleaned up breakfast while they packed up their things.
An hour later, the girls had everything loaded in their car and were ready hit the road. They were all teary eyed as we said our final goodbyes. I watched as they drove out onto the road and disappeared around the curve.
As I walked back into the house, I found myself getting emotional as well. I cleaned up the house, vacuumed the house, laundered the sheets and towels, and cleaned the bathroom. I checked to see what all was left in the fridge. I threw some food out, put some in the freezer and packed up the rest to take back to me real home. By mid-afternoon, I had everything I needed loaded up in the truck. I had put the jeep in the small garage around back and locked it up. I locked the house up and hit the road for my three hour drive home. The next time I would see the girls would be in May when Red and Blondie 1 would graduate.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2014, 08:41 PM

Default Spring Break to Graduation

Spring Break to Graduation
After the girls returned to school, I spent the next two weekends finishing the work in the second bedroom. Then I bought a tractor and plowed and tilled about an acre of land near the house and planted a variety of vegetables.
Finally, the day of Red’s and Blondie 1’s graduation came. I left early and made the drive up north to the college. The graduation ceremony was to be held in the basketball arena, so I made my way there and found a seat five rows up and waited with the rest of the families and friends.
I knew that both of the girls would be with their families so I could not greet them personally, but I wanted them to see that I was there for them. Eventually, the arena filled up and the ceremony began. The graduates marched in wearing their caps and gowns. I managed to spot Red because of her hair, but there were a number of blondes, so I never was sure which one was Blondie 1.
Like most graduation ceremonies, it was long and rather boring. Afterward, everyone mobbed down to the floor to congratulate their grads, but I stood at the rail in front of the first row of seats. That gave a height advantage and made it easier for the two girls to see me. Red spotted me and gave a little wave, letting me know she saw me. About a minute later, she got Blondie 1’s attention and pointed in my direction. Blondie 1 waved and I waved back.
Seeing they were with their families, I turned and left the arena. I spent a couple hours making a few stops in town before heading back to the country house. I was already dark when I arrived, so I pulled up in the driveway, grabbed my packages and went inside. I set the packages on the dining room table and went into the bedroom to change into some more comfortable clothes.
Right as I had taken my dress clothes off, I thought I heard a movement in the house so I turned to see what or who it was. Standing in the doorway of the bedroom was Red and she was as undressed as I was.
I did not expect to see any of the girls, so I was quite surprised, but very pleased. I opened my arms towards her and she literally leapt into them. She squeezed me so tight that I could barely breathe. I asked her what she was doing here and she said she just had to see me. She told her family that she was going a graduation party and she told her friends she was going home to spend some time with her parents.
She held on to me for what seemed like 15-20 minutes. Slowly, she loosened her grip from around me and began kissing me like there was no tomorrow. Her kisses were more passionate than any she had done in the past.
Finally I asked her why she had to see me and she looked up into my eyes and told me that she loved me more than any man she has ever known. I told her I loved her also, but wasn’t sure where she was going with this. She asked me to follow her to the dining room table, where I had placed my shopping bags. After picking up a small package, she turned, faced me, dropped to one knee and asked if I would marry her.
I was shocked and not sure what to do or say. Yes, I loved her, but there was 21 years difference between our ages and I didn’t know how families would react. I pulled up to her feet and said I needed to talk to her before I could answer. Her eyes began to well up with tears and I told her I wasn’t saying no and I wasn’t saying yes, just yet, but that we needed to talk.
I asked her about her family and if they would understand the age difference. I also asked what she was going to tell them about how we met and seen each other for the past year. She said she had thought about it, but didn’t see it as a problem. Her parents were very liberal and open. Her dad had always wanted a son, and since she was an only child, he raised her as if she was a boy. He taught her to hunt, fish, go camping and do many of the outdoors things that boys do. He had died several years ago in a robbery gone bad. Two men entered the store where he worked and ordered him to open the safe. When he fumbled and took too long, they shot him in the back of the head. Her mother had pretty much become an alcoholic since that time and she really didn’t have anyone else. I asked about the people she was with at the graduation, and she told me that they were a couple of her friends and their families.
I reminded her that I could never give her kids and she said that was okay because she was also sterile. During her high school days, she had a number of problems with her ovaries and they ended up having to do a complete hysterectomy. Then repeated her question and asked if I would marry her. I looked into her eyes and told her yes, I would marry her. I asked her when and she said as soon as we could get a license and Justice of the Peace. I asked about the other three girls, and she said that Blondie 1 already knew and was okay with it, but asked to be invited if I accepted. She hadn’t told the other two.
It was getting late and I told her we would talk more about tomorrow and we headed to bed. I was tired, but knew she had other plans for the night. The moment we hit the bed she was upon me like lioness on a fresh kill. She kissed me on the lips, neck, chest, nipples, belly, testicles and cock. She sucked me and rode for nearly two hours until we were both completely exhausted and fell asleep in each other’s arms.
In the morning, I woke with more questions for her about our future together. One was her college education and a possible career. She told me she would work if I wanted her too, but that she was more than happy to stay home and take care of the house, garden and me. I had to remind her that my permanent house was a couple hours away from here and that right now I only came here on weekends. She said she could like in the city with me and then help here in the garden on the weekends.
We talked for another hour and over and over Red told me that she just wanted to spend her life with me and care for me wherever we were. No matter what I said or asked, she repeated how much she grew to love me and wanted to be with me always. Then she asked me if I really loved her in a romantic, not just physical way? I told her that I had thought about her every day since they left after spring break. Every weekend when I came to the house to work, I would look at the reversible photos they had given me and every time I did, my eyes always landed on her and I wondered if and when I would ever see her again. She kissed me and told me that I’ll never have to wonder about that ever again.
Since today was Saturday, there was nothing we could about getting a license. I told Red that I came out this weekend not only for their graduation, but to work the garden. She said she would love to help me as she loved gardening. After breakfast, we dressed and headed out to the garden.
Red put on one of the bikinis that I had given her during spring break along with a pair of shorts. The garden was visible from the road and weekends saw a little more traffic than during the week. Every so often, she would flash me one of her breasts and smile. We spent the morning weeding and hoeing about a quarter of the garden.
By lunch time, we had both worked up a sweat. I told her it was time to eat, so we went inside, made a sandwich, grabbed a beer and headed behind the house to the stream. We found the perfect spot where the water was slow and shallow with a fairly flat rock to put our lunch and beer on. We stripped off our sweaty clothes and sat down in the cool refreshing water to eat our lunch.
When we had finished eating, Red leaned back against the bank of the stream. The sunlight that trickled through the trees danced on her breasts and auburn hair. She looked so sensuous and radiant that I just sat and stared. I couldn’t recall ever seeing any woman look so erotic and beautiful. It was then, that it really hit me that she was now going to be spending the rest of her life with me and that I would be the luckiest man in the world to have loved and been loved by two beautiful women during my lifetime.
I leaned over, told her I loved her and kissed her. We embraced there in the water and before long we were making love half in and half out of the water. I could feel the heat of her body against me along with the coolness of the stream flowing around the rest of me. It seemed to enhance the sensations of being inside her. It must have affected her in the same way as it wasn’t long before she erupted in a body shaking orgasm. Her pussy tightened down on me so tight that it sent me over the edge and I also had an extremely intense orgasm as I filled her with every drop of love I could muster.
We collapsed in each other’s arms and held each other tightly as if neither of us to ever wanted to let go of the other. I looked into her eyes and I saw a happiness that I hadn’t seen in years. Her green eyes glistened and danced with joy. Then she asked me to promise her that we would make love here in the stream at least once every year, and I promised.
As much as I wanted to just stay there, I knew I had to get the garden done, so I told her that we need to get dressed and get back to work. We embraced one more time before getting dressed and then headed back to the garden. The sun was up high and weather was getting quite warm. Red opted to leave her shorts off and just work in the bikini, which was okay by me.
Several cars passed by while we were in garden and one of them honked at Red. She stood and waved and then turned back to me, smiled and flashed me her breasts. We spent the better part of four hours in the garden and managed to finish all of the weeding. I told her it was time to head in, clean up and fix dinner.
In the house, we showered together and I greatly enjoyed scrubbing her back and she mine. I had taken a couple of steaks out of the freezer, so after the shower, I fired up the grill. Red went to the kitchen and fixed some fried potatoes and onion, just the way I liked them. She also boiled up a couple ears of corn and we enjoyed a well-earned dinner together chased down with some ice cold beer.
After dinner, she asked me if I would put some lotion on her back, and I was happy to do so. As my hands roamed over her shoulders and down her back, I took careful notice of how fit she was. She wasn’t just slender with a great figure, but her muscles were well toned and firm. I recalled how some of the other girls felt softer, their muscles were not nearly as toned as Red’s were. There was no fat to be felt anywhere on her back.
Working down to her butt, I took special notice of how much firmer it was compared to the other girls. The same held true of her legs, arms and abdomen. When it came to her breasts they had the perfect amount of fat along with firmness. As much as I loved my late wife Emily and always thought she had a perfect body, I almost felt like I was betraying Emily when I had to admit to myself that Red had the most perfect body for a woman that I had ever seen and felt.
Red sensed something was going on with me and rolled over and asked what was wrong. I couldn’t help it, but my eyes began to tear up and I had a big lump in my throat. She sat up and held me and whispered for me to take my time. It took several minutes for me to gather my composure and then I felt all embarrassed.
I sat back, looked at her and then told her that I thought she had the most perfect body I had ever seen and that I somehow felt like I was betraying Emily by feeling that way. She wrapped her arms around me and told me that she understood that I still loved Emily and that she had no intention of doing anything to take away my memories of her. She only wished that she could love me as much as Emily did and that I would love her almost as much as I did Emily.
We sat there on the bed, holding each other so tightly that I was wondering if Red could breathe. Feeling overwhelmed with emotions, I began to sob again. This time the tears were as much about joy as they were about guilt. The mature understanding that emanated from this young woman reached deep down inside me and touched me in a way only Emily had ever done. At that moment, I knew without a doubt that I loved her the same as I loved Emily.
That night we slept in each other’s arms and I awoke refreshed and ready to tackle the world. After breakfast, we cleaned up the house, packed everything up and Red followed me to my real home.
That Monday, we applied for a marriage license and then Red called Blondie 1 and the others to tell them the good news. We made arrangements with a justice of the peace I knew for the following Saturday out at that country house. Blondie 1 said she would be there, but neither of the other two said they could make it. Red told me that Brunette was upset when she heard because she also loved me and felt that I had spurned her for Red.
The next Saturday, we headed back out to the country house early and got it opened up and ready. Blondie 1 arrived early and she and Red spent the morning in the bedroom getting ready and doing their hair. Around 2 pm, the justice of the peace showed up and we had our little ceremony. The JP stayed around long enough to have a couple of drinks and food and then headed back to town.
Blonde 1 congratulated us and then hit the road to return home. Red looked at me with a very inviting smile and headed towards the bedroom. I followed her in and as the door closed behind us, well, you’ll have to use your imagination as to what happened that night because Red and I have decided to keep our new private life to ourselves. We have now been very happily married for almost ten years.

Hi everyone, this is Red. I just want you all to know that I have approved of everything that Elias has written and will testify that it is all 100% true. We have also had Blondie check out each posting and she has given us her approval also. Brunette and Blondie 2 have drifted off over the last ten years and we really don’t know how to contact them.
I never dreamed that I would find a man that would treat me so special and honorably and yet make love to me like no other man ever has. This summer we will celebrate our tenth anniversary and I can honestly say that in all this time, he has never said or done anything to disrespect me or belittle me like so many men do with their wives. Elias has made me the happiest woman in the world and I would change a thing about him or our relationship.
To you girls out there, don’t let age turn you away from a man you’re attracted to. When I first saw Elias, I didn’t see his age, I saw the man and it was the man that I wanted and fell in love with. Even though he is 20 years older than, we are one in spirit and body and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Some of you may not want Elias’s saga to end and I didn’t mind him sharing what happened that year with us four girls and him, but once he became mine, I wanted to keep the rest private, just between him and myself.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2014, 07:48 PM

Thanked 1,222 Times in 123 Posts

Thank you for writing this wonderful story and sharing it. It was both well written, engaging and very erotic. I would love to see it published as an ebook novella.

I wish you and red all the best in your lives together, you are indeed one of the luckiest men alive.
The Following User Says Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2014, 01:59 AM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 207 Posts

Wow... Thank you so much for sharing this incredible and well written story. It was a great pleasure to read. Congratulations and best wishes to you and Red!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial

9m:10s

02-11-2019