Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2014, 01:42 PM

Location: In the middle of no where in the mountains of the western US
Default Meeting Red

Summer Afternoon

It was one of those dog days of summer in late August. The temperature was in the low 90s and humidity was pretty high as well. There was virtually no breeze to be found and the air just kind of hung there.

The old house didn’t have air conditioning, so I had all of the windows open, trying to sweet-talk in any faint breeze I could. One lone fan was placed in front of the shady side of the house begging cooler air to enter.

I had started the day in a t-shirt and pair of cut-off jeans, but I lost the shirt by mid-morning as the temperature climbed as fast as the small gecko on the far wall. Even with little on, the sweat ran down my torso in rivulets of white.

I started stripping the old plaster inside walls in the living room and the air was fogged with a fine white dust. The plaster dust clung to my sweaty body, making me look like an albino. The beads of sweat the trialed down me washed small stripes into the dust. When I went into the bathroom and saw myself, I thought I looked like a human zebra.

It was about mid-afternoon and I had almost finished stripping the second wall when I heard a knock on the door. The last thing I wanted was someone to interrupt my work. It was hard enough in the heat and breathing plaster dust, but interruption – aaaaahhhhh I thought to myself.

Before starting to the door, I grabbed a rag to wipe myself off, but then figured that it would be easier to get rid of whoever it was if they saw me covered in the white sweaty paste. With an impatient voice, I pulled the door open and asked what they wanted, before I even saw who it was.

There before me stood a couple of high school girls wearing short shorts, halter tops and big smiles. They explained that their car had overheated and wondered if I could help them. They were on their way to someplace that really didn’t matter to me and if not for the two of them looking so innocent and cute, I would have probable tossed them a bucket and pointed to the hose.

Instead, I apologized for my appearance and explained I was remodeling the old house. I asked them in while I took a moment to wipe off the white film I was covered in. They told me that their car was about a quarter of a mile down the road and this was the first house they saw and noticed the truck in the driveway.

I grabbed some tools, a couple containers of water, jumped in the truck and drove down to the still steaming car. As soon as I opened the hood, I saw that the radiator hose had come loose from the radiator. I pointed it out to the girls and told them I could have this fixed in no time. They started to say that they would be ever so grateful and would do anything they could to repay when I stopped them and warned them about saying things that would get them in trouble. I said it wasn’t a problem and I’d have them on their way in a couple of minutes.

Using a rag to keep from getting burned, I managed to get the hose back on the radiator and was pleased to see that the clamp was still there. A few turns of a screwdriver to tighten the clamp, I slowly added the water I had brought along. Securing the radiator cap, I closed the hood of the car, loaded up my tools and said my goodbye to the girls. One of them gave me a quick kiss on the cheek as she said thank you.

I got in my truck and drove back to the house. It was hot enough outside, but when I entered the house, it felt like a sauna. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and surveyed the progress I had made and debated if I was going to continue or call it a night and return the next day.

Finishing the beer, I decided to continue at least long enough to get the second wall stripped down to the framing. Grabbing hammer and pry bar, I began to loosen one slat after another, causing the plaster to break, fall and send up white cloud of dust like earlier. I thought to myself that tomorrow I needed to stop at the hardware store for a breathing mask so I wouldn’t inhale all of this powder into my lungs.

Another hour passed and I found myself coming to the corner of the wall. I loaded up a wheelbarrow full of debris and started out the door and just about ran over the two girls that I had helped earlier. I asked what they were doing here and they said that they had been talking and felt that they had not properly thanked me for helping them. I tried to insist that it wasn’t necessary, but they kept insisting.

I emptied the wheelbarrow at the debris pile behind the house. The girls followed me and commented about how secluded the house and yard was. Without thinking, I agreed with them and headed back for another load. As I rounded the house with a load of plaster and wood, I almost dumped my load (debris) as I saw both girls lying naked on the back lawn.

Regaining my senses, I emptied the wheelbarrow and casually walked over the girls and asked what they thought they were doing? Thanking you they said. I told them I was nearly old enough to be their father and that I was all covered with dust and dirt and there was shower or tub in the house.

Hearing the stream through the trees, the girls told me to follow them and they headed off towards the sound. I knew the stream was there and that there were several nice deep pools that were great for swimming. Even during summer, this section of the stream rarely had visitors.

The girls stopped, turned and faced me. Doing their best to avoid getting too dirty, they unbuttoned the fly on my jean cut-offs and slowly pulled them down. The blonde (the other was a natural redhead) jumped back when my manhood popped out from my shorts, nearly hitting her on the nose. Red, as I called her, grabbed my cock, stood up and said to follow her. She led me to the edge of the water and began to dip the tip of her toe to see how cold the water was. I couldn’t resist temptation and pushed in the water. Blondie began to laugh at her friend and I whipped around, grabbed her and swung her about 10 feet out into the water. You could have heard her scream for a mile, but I was pretty confident that no one was within earshot.

I jumped in with the two girls and the cool water felt very refreshing. The first thing I did was to try to wash off all of the plaster dust and sweat that accumulated on most of my body. Blondie and Red were frolicking in the water like the school girls they were, but as soon as I finished my bath, I asked them exactly what they had in mind.

Both girls swam up to me and simultaneously took hold of my cock which had reduced in size when it hit the cold water. Feeling the touch of the young hands, it quickly returned to its working size. The girls commented that it was long enough for each of the hands to grab ahold. Evidently, they had never seen one that long before.

They tugged me over to shallower water and we walked onto a small sandbar and lay down together. Blondie was on one side of me and Red was on the other. As they began to kiss and lick my cock, I asked them how old they were. They told me old enough to know what to do and not to worry about it, so I didn’t.

I closed my eyes and just laid there as the licking turned to sucking. When you are experiencing such delight and have your eyes closed, time has no bearing. After I don’t know how long, I felt one of the girls move and straddle my face. She lowered her herself down onto my mouth and began to taste her wetness as the other one sat on my cock and began to ride it like a jockey on a horse.

My tongue explored every part of her female nature and whenever my tongue dove deep into her, I could feel her squirm on my face. Then I focused on her clit and working it as best I could. It didn’t take long before I could feel her begin to buck up and down and twist and turn as her orgasm climbed and climbed until it exploded like a new oil well gushes up. As she came her whole body shivered and then virtually collapsed on my face.

As the one on my face came all over me, I could no longer contain my own control and erupted my own fountain up inside the one riding my cock. In response to my hot load pouring into the girl sitting on me, I felt her pussy clamp around my cock and then she came in a climax so intense that it almost made her fall off of me.

A few minutes later, they both rolled off me and just lay there on the ground trying to catch their breath and strength. I was just about to doze off from the ecstasy of what just happened when I felt mounting me again, one on my cock and one on my face. I kept my eye closed again and experienced a repeat of what had just taken place a few minutes earlier.

It wasn’t difficult to tell that the girls had switched places and that the one I was now eating out was the one that had just rode my cock as she was extra juicy and her pussy was still open. The one on my cock felt much tighter than the first one. The sensation of such a tight pussy put me over the edge much quicker than the first time and I shot my load deep into her.

A few moments later, both girls came just a few second apart. Again they rolled off me the three of us just lay there on the ground, soaking in the sun and the experience we all had. The sounds of the stream around us just added to the sense of surreal pleasure we all felt.

Sometime later, I stood up and turned and looked at the two girls as they continued to lay in sand with smiles on their faces. At the time, I didn’t know which girl was which when they began to straddle me, but as I gazed down upon them; I surmised that the last one to ride me who was so tight was Red. I never asked them and they never told me.

We swan for a while, laid out in the sun to dry off and then headed back to the house. The girls got dressed, each gave me a kiss and said thank you again for helping with the car and that they hoped that I had enjoyed their show of gratitude. They got in their car and I watched them drive down the road and then realized that they never told me their names and never asked for mine.

I called it quits for the day, locked up the old house, got in my truck and drove home where I showered, grabbed another beer, sat back in my recliner and relived my summer afternoon experience and had dreams that night unlike any I had ever had before.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:36 PM

Default Winter Weekend

Winter Weekend

Nearly 8 years after Emily died; I began renovating a small house out in the middle of nowhere. I had visions of eventually moving out into the country and to just get away from everything and everyone.

I started the renovation in the middle of summer and had only been working on the house for several weeks when I had the surprise of helping two young girls with their car. They later came back and thanked me in a way I’ll never forget. I wrote about it (Summer Afternoon).

I continued to work on the house every weekend through the summer and fall. As winter set in, I had managed to replace all of the windows, put insulation in the attic and replace the front and back doors. The original house had the old plaster and wood slat walls and I had managed to remove all of it in the living room and the larger bedroom. As I did, I replaced all of the wiring as the old wiring looked pretty bad.

As winter had set in and the temperatures began to drop, I began remodeling the kitchen. I tore out the stove, refrigerator, sink and all of the cabinets. I stripped the plaster and wood slat walls, replaced the wiring and plumbing and had just finished the drywall, mudding and sanding.

It was now the middle of December and I was starting to make all of my own custom cabinets. I didn’t mind taking so long to do the house as I had nothing else to do with my time. I spent all Saturday morning cutting my wood and laying out the cabinets. It was time for lunch so I decided to take a short break to eat. I had a small card table and one chair in the living room and carried an ice chest with me when I came to work on the house.

About half way through my sandwich, I heard a faint knock at the front door. At first I didn’t know if I really heard it or not, but after a few moments, I heard it again. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see Blondie and Red, the two girls that showed up in the summer. Only they were accompanied by two other girls, a brunette and another blonde.

Red asked if I remembered them and I said that I did and invited them in. The girls entered the house and looked around. The last time there were here, the living room walls were in the process of being stripped down to the studs. Blondie said the place looked a lot better than they remembered. I said thank you and gave them a quick tour of the rest of the house and showed what I had accomplished and pointed out what I had yet to do.

Then I asked them what brought to my door this time. I asked if their car was okay or did I need to look at it. They laughed and said that they were on their way home for Christmas vacation and noticed my truck in the driveway and just had to stop and say hi and hoped that I was glad to see them. I assured them I was and said that I wish I had something to offer them, but that all I had was a couple sandwiches, a few bottles of water and a six pack of beer.

They said they were fine and didn’t need anything. Then there seemed to be an awkward pause in the conversation and I asked them how far away their destination was. They said about another 4 hours of driving. I wondered why they didn’t take the interstate and they said they liked the country drive and all of the scenery.

Again there was another pause and I could see that there was something they wanted to say or ask but was apprehensive to do so. I turned to Red and said that it seemed they wanted to say something but were hesitant to do so and I wondered if it had anything to their last visit. She said it did and as she said it, I could see her face turning red with embarrassment.

Blondie took a step towards the two other girls and obviously embarrassed, pointed to them and said that they told them what had happened last summer and how we had sex with them down by the steam behind the house and that we had all laid out in the sun. Then the brunette blurted out that they didn’t believe them and thought they had made it all up.

I looked at her and said I don’t know what they told you, but I did help them with the car and they showed up a little later to thank me. I told them the girls stripped off their clothes in the backyard and hearing the stream went to investigate. They ended up convincing me to strip and join them in the water and that afterward; we had great sex, the three of us.

As I told them my story, both Red and Blondie had the ‘I told you so’ looks on their faces and the two new girls looked shocked and speechless and their faces were a deep shade of red.

There was another pause in the conversation and then Blondie said that it was the best afternoon they ever had and that they haven’t stopped thinking or talking about it. I thanked her and told her that I had enjoyed it also as it was the first time I had had any sexual relations with anyone since my wife 8 years earlier. Then I told them that I haven’t had any sex since that summer afternoon.

Red came up to me and said that was so sad to hear. Then she said that they could help remedy that if I was up to it. As she was saying this, I could see the grin on Blondie’s face and the shock on the face of the other two.
I told her that it was far too cold to go down to the stream and that I only had a small bed set up in the bedroom. She said that was plenty and started to lift my t-shirt up over my head.

The other blonde, I call her Blondie 2, did one of those quick come here gestures to Red and Blondie and they huddled up to whisper so I could not hear what was being said. After a few moments and a lot of whispering, Red turned around and said that the other two weren’t too sure of what was happening and was wondering if we intended to have them join in. I looked over and told them that they were more the welcome to join in, but I wasn’t into forcing myself on anyone and that there were no obligations. Then I told them if it helped them to make up their minds, that this is all I really had to offer and I dropped my pants to the floor and removed my undershorts and stood there.

The two newbies were absolutely floored. Their mouths just hung open and they stared as if they had seen something for the very first time. They almost reminded me of those human actor statutes.

Blondie walked over, bent down and took my limp member into her mouth and began to suck on it. Brunette said that she couldn’t believe she was doing that right in front of them. Red told her that she could just stand there or follow them to the bedroom. With that, she told Blondie that she could continue in the bedroom and to follow her.

By the time they reached the bedroom door, both Red and Blondie had managed to shed their coats, tops, slacks and undies. Red commented about how warm the house was with the fire burning in the fireplace.

I laid in the middle of my double sized bed and Blondie immediately picked up where she left up sucking my cock. Red straddled my face and lowered her pussy down to within reach of my mouth and I quickly began to explore her regions with my tongue.

We hadn’t been in the bedroom long when the two newbies showed up standing in the doorway. Noticing them standing there, Red told them to take off their coats and join in. Blondie told them to come in and taste the best cock they’d ever get a chance to taste. After a few moments of watching, Blondie 2 said, ‘oh what the hell’, took off her coat and tossed it back into the living room. As she slowly approached the bed, she took off her blouse, then her shoes and slacks, then her bra and then her panties.

Blondie 2 had those really cute small pointy breasts with the puffy nipples. I was surprised to see a full untrimmed bush and noticed that it was just as blonde as the hair on her head. She couldn’t have stood any taller than 5’5” and had a very slender and shapely body.

As she reached the bed, Blondie moved off me and told Blondie 2 to have a taste. I could feel her hands shaking in fear or anticipation as she grabbed my stiff erection, stroked it a few times and then gradually began to kiss and lick it. Eventually she began to suck it up and down and I could hear her soft moans of pleasure.

About that time, Red exploded with her first orgasm and then lifted off my face. I could see Blondie 2’s bed bobbing up and down on my cock while Blondie was behind her, licking her pussy. Red went over to Brunette and slid her coat off and told her that I do magic with tongue. Brunette just stood there and watched and looked like she was in a trance or something. Red unbuttoned her blouse and removed it and unhooked her bra. Brunette had the largest set of boobs of all four girls, but I liked the fact that they stood up and out and didn’t hang down like the udder on a milk cow.

I’m not sure that Brunette even realized that she was being stripped as she just stood and stared. Red undid the belt on her slacks and pulled them down. She undid her shoes and lifted her legs one at time to take off the shoes and slacks. Silhouetted in the doorway, I could see that she had a slightly fuller figure than the other girls, but she was still very shapely and had a sensuous figure. Finally, Red slid Brunette’s panties down and off her and guided her over to the bed.

I could see that she was aroused as her wetness was leaking down on her upper thighs. She had a neatly trimmed bush that was about an inch and half wide and very dark in color. Red whispered in her hear and I saw her head shake no and she pulled back just a little. Red again whispered something to her and nodded yes and slowly made her way over my face and lowered herself down.

Her nervousness was evident, so I began by kissing and gently licking her inner thighs, gradually working my way up to her pussy. When I reached her slit and softly ran my tongue along the opening, I felt her entire body shiver. Ever so slowly, I worked my tongue up inside of her and explored every inch of her inner being. Her body started to move back and forth as I tasted every drop of her wetness. Then I moved my lips to her clit and began to kiss and suck on it. It took less than a minute for her to have her first orgasm and her body shook for nearly a minute afterwards.

All the time I was concentrating on Brunettes luscious pussy, Blondie 2 continued to suck and play with my cock. I was doing my best to concentrate on what I was doing and not on what she was doing in order to prolong the inevitable as long as possible. But once Brunette had climaxed and gathered her senses, she climbed off me and I couldn’t help but focus on what was being done to me.

Sensing that I was near, Blondie 2 quickly shifted around and sat down on my shaft. The feel of her tight young pussy was enough to send me over the edge and I began to shoot my load deep inside her. She continued to ride me until my stiffness began to soften. When she climbed off, Blondie 1 dove in and began to clean me up by licking and sucking every inch of me.

I looked over to the door and say Brunette in tears and leaning into Red’s shoulder. I asked if I did something wrong, and Red said no. It was her first ever orgasm and she felt guilty and ecstatic at the same time. Some of the tears were for joy and others guilt. I got up out of the bed and went over and led Brunette over and asked her to sit on the edge of the bed and began to talk to her. The other three sat on the floor and listened.

Brunette said that she was still a virgin and had never seen a naked man before, let alone touch one or do anything with one. It wasn’t that she hadn’t had the opportunities, but that she had just never really wanted to. I asked if she enjoyed my oral sex with her and she turned and kissed me hard and then said yes, it was wonderful. So I asked her why she was so sad. She told me that she had always planned on saving herself for the right man, but that now she had conflicting feelings. She still wanted to save herself, but after watching everything and feeling how good oral sex was, she yearned to know what it felt like to have it inside her.

I gave her a hug and held her close for a few moments and then urged her to kneel in front of me. She did as I asked and the others gathered around and encouraged her to kiss the head of my cock, then lick it and then suck on it. She did as she was told and it wasn’t long that head began to bob up and down on me. Blondie 2 began to fondle and kiss Brunette’s breasts and Red began to finger Brunette’s pussy and clit. Blondie 1 caressed Brunette’s back and stroke her hair.

Everyone’s attention was focused on Brunette and it wasn’t long before her body began to rock back and forth as if she was riding a horse. Red continued to work her clit until Brunette had her second orgasm of the night and her life. When she peaked, I almost thought she was going to bite my cock off, but thankfully it survived intact.

Watching all of the attention being given to this beautiful young woman was very stimulating to me and I could feel myself getting close to cumming again. I motioned to Red that I was close and shrugged my shoulders asking if I should cum in in her mouth or pull out. Red nodded to go ahead and then leaned forward and whispered in Brunette’s ear. She told her that she was about to taste the best and most precious fluid ever and when she feels it filling her mouth to try to swallow as fast as she could and not to worry.

By the time Red finished telling her, I began to pump my load into her mouth. She almost gagged, but Red kept coaching her through it. Eventually she managed to swallow everything I gave her and then she lifted off and sat back. Blondie 2 cleaned my off this time and made sure there wasn’t anything left to waste.

After a few moments to compose herself, Brunette admitted that was different and wonderful. She turned to Red and said she was right that it did taste wonderful. She also asked who brought her to her second orgasm, but no one would admit who did what.

I told the girls that my cock needed a few minutes rest, but I would be happy to do some oral if anyone was interested. Blondie 1 said it was her turn and Blondie 2 suggested a three way. She laid at the head of the bed. Blondie 1 knelt over her and began to eat #1’s pussy. I moved in behind #1 and began to eat her pussy. Then Red straddled over #2 to allow her to eat her pussy.

So there we were, three girls all getting pussy’s eaten at the same time. We all had our hands exploring whatever body we could reach, which in my case, I was fondling #1’s breasts. Brunette just sat back on the floor, taking it all in and trying to recuperate from what she just experienced.

I guess my magic was better than the girls’ as Blondie 1 came first and she came hard. Blondie 2 came soon after, followed closely by Red. As we lay there trying to rest, I asked the girls when they were expected home. Red said they weren’t expected home until tomorrow night. They had left early and had thought of surprising everyone at home. Before anyone else could say anything, Brunette piped up and asked if they could spend the night and have more of this. Everyone was surprised to hear her say that and then we all started to laugh.

Brunette wanted to know what was so funny, and Red told her that not long ago she was crying and in tears and now she was asking to spend the night having group sex. Brunette admitted that was quite a transition and then chuckled herself. Then she looked up at me and asked me to take her virginity now, tonight. I asked if she was sure and she said if it was as good as the rest she has experienced, that she was sure. The other three girls assured her it was better.

The others moved off the bed and Brunette laid down in the middle and spread her legs and asked me to take her. Red warned her that it would hurt at first as her cherry would pop but that it would soon fee so much better, so she needed to hang in there.

I moved up between her legs and could see that she was still dripping wet from her two orgasms. First I gently rubbed the head of my cock against her slit and then ever so slowly, began to work it inside. I could feel her virgin resistance and I could see her face begin to wince in pain. I tried to take it slow but continued to keep a steady pressure as I worked in and out of her. The resistance was getting stronger and stronger and I knew I had to be getting close. Then I could feel it give way and Brunette cried out in pain.

Red was on one side and her and kept encouraging her. Blondie 1 and 2 were on the other side of her, where one was stroking her hair and two was fondling those ample breasts.

After the cherry popped, I continued to work my way in until my entire length was inside her. I stopped for a few moments as I could see the tears running down her cheeks. I asked if wanted me to stop and she softly said no that she really wanted to feel what it was like to have me cum inside her. I began to work in and out of her and could tell that the pain was easing off and that the pleasure was setting in. To help the pleasure, I pushed my pelvis down enough so that my cock was now hitting the roof of her vagina. I was successful in finding her G spot and it wasn’t long before her pelvis began to convulse and her already tight pussy clamped down on me. I did my very best to hold back and almost stopped moving after she climaxed.

Once she caught her breath, I began pumping in and out again, only this time, I lifted myself higher so that my shaft would rub against her clit. Her virgin pussy responded quickly and it wasn’t long before she peaked for a fourth time of the night. Feeling her tightness around me and watching her breasts sway up and down was too much for me and I exploded deep inside her. As I did, she came for fifth time. Her body convulsed and convulsed as I kept pumping my juice into her.

Emptying my load and turning limp, I moved off of Brunette and she just lay there, spread wide open with my cum starting to drip out and mix with her virgin blood. I excused myself and went into the bathroom and cleaned up and took the moment to empty my bladder.

Each girl took their turn on my manhood and getting their wombs filled with my fluid. I didn’t worry about getting them pregnant as I had had a vasectomy a year before Emily was killed. I remember telling Red and Blondie about this back in the summer. We started our sexual escapades around 1 pm and by 6 pm we were all tired, satisfied and getting hungry. I only had a couple sandwiches, so I asked the girls if they would run into town and get some fast food and perhaps donuts or something for breakfast. I didn’t have a stove or any way to cook. Red, Blondie 1 and 2 got dressed and I gave them some money and they left. Brunette soon drifted off to sleep and I covered her naked body with a blanket and closed the bed room door to her sleep.

While the girls were gone, I went out to my truck and grabbed the extra blankets and sleeping bag I had packed just in case it got colder than expected. Since I only had one chair, I folded up the legs on the card table and set the blankets on the floor around it.

The town was about 45 minutes away, so it took the girls about 2 ½ hours to go shop and return. They decided to get fried chicken because it’s good hot or cold and no one wanted to eat cold hamburgers. They had some bags of chips, a couple six packs of pop and a box of pastries for the morning. I was still naked when the returned and they asked where Brunette was. I told them she fell asleep in the bedroom. Red said she would go wake and see if she wanted to eat. A few minutes later, she emerged and like me, she was still. She noticed that it was dark outside and there were no curtains on the windows. I told her that the closest neighbor was 10 miles away and that she need not worry. I also pointed out that I was naked as well. Not to be alone, the three shoppers stripped and we sat around the table on the floor and ate our chicken and chips.

Brunette sat next to me and kept looking over my way and smiling. Red asked if she was okay and she said she never felt more alive and sensuous in her life. The others laughed and told her that this was what she had been missing for the past couple of years. She admitted had she known how wonderful it was, she wouldn’t have held out. They she reached over, grabbed my cock and said it was the most wonderful thing she had ever experienced and asked if it was dessert. Blondie 1 commented that they had created a nympho, at which they all laughed again.

After eating and cleaning up, they asked about sleeping arrangements. I told them that all I had was the one mattress, a sleeping bag and 6 blankets. I said they could have the bedroom with the bed and sleeping bag as I could sleep in here on the floor and only needed one blanket. The girls looked at each and said no way, I was to sleep with them in the bedroom.

We moved into the bedroom where we tried to work out who was sleeping where. I suggested that three of them could fit on the bed and the other one could have the sleeping bag, but they all wanted to sleep next to me. After some convincing, they finally agreed that only two of them could sleep neck to me. I also pointed out that I was bigger than they were and that only one other could fit in the bed with me, so it would be more comfortable for three of them to use the bed and one could crawl into the sleeping bag with me. That didn’t go over either.

It was finally decided that the girls would sleep in the bedroom and I would sleep in the living room where I could keep the fire going so it wouldn’t get so cold. But before we said our goodnights, they all wanted one more turn riding my manhood. With so much activity earlier in the afternoon, it took longer between sessions for me to respond and get erect, but after a couple hours, they all had another turn and were satisfied to let me sleep alone in the living room.

In the morning, we got up, I stoked up the fire and we had breakfast. Afterwards, I saw the four girls standing together naked by the fire. It was one of those moments when I wish I had a camera. It was a beautiful and extremely sensuous sight, enough so that I began to get erect just watching them. Red and Brunette noticed my erection and got the others to notice as well. They informed me that they all wanted one more chance to suck my cock and to have it inside them. I told them I would do my best to fulfill their desires and we headed back into the bedroom. After almost 4 hours, they had all been taken care of one last time.

They cleaned themselves up as much as possible, got dressed and said their goodbyes. As they were leaving, they asked if I would be here on their way back to school, and I said I didn’t know for sure, but if they saw the truck to feel free to stop and say hello. Brunette gave me a big hug and a passionate kiss and told me thank you for everything. I told her it was my pleasure. She was only the second woman that I deflowered, the first being my late wife. I told her I would remember this for a very long time and she said she would too.

I watched them drive away and then thought to myself that I was too worn out to do anymore work this weekend, so I cleaned up the place, packed up, locked up and headed home, wondering if I would be able to come back on the weekend they had to return to school.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2014, 03:57 PM

Default Winter Weekend Part 2

Winter Weekend Part 2

Four weeks had passed since that wild weekend with the four girls. They said they would look for my truck on their way back to school, but they didn’t say if they were leaving on the Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Not knowing, I took Friday off and packed up a lot more supplies than I normally took.

This time, I had one of those inflatable queen size mattress, another six blankets and four more folding chairs. I also loaded two ice chests, one with food, the other will soda and beer, plus I had two cases of water. I also packed the Coleman stove and coffee pot.

Over the three weekends since their visit, I had managed to get most of the bottom cabinets sanded, stained and assembled. I planned on working on getting them installed in place this weekend; that is if I have the time to do so.

After getting everything packed up, I jumped in the truck and hit the road for my two hour drive. The sky was overcast and grey and there was a chance of snow later in the day and over the weekend. I was concerned about the snow if the girls were driving the back roads as these roads were not as well maintained and could get slippery real quick.

I arrived at the house a little before noon and unloaded everything into the house. I grabbed a quick lunch and then gathered some firewood from the pile out back. I looked down the road and didn’t see anyone, so I went back inside and started to install the kitchen cabinets. By 6 pm they were all installed and I had to say they looked pretty good
I checked outside and again saw nothing. Back inside, I ate another sandwich, had a beer and began putting the doors on the cabinets. A couple hours later and all was done. It was time to move the refrigerator in and plug it in. Using a hand truck, the frig was in and running in a few minutes. I looked around the kitchen and figured out the sink was next, but decided to wait until the morning to put that in, especially since I hated plumbing.

Grabbing a beer, I went out into the cold night air. Being miles from anyone and anywhere, the nights were very black. Even with the cloud cover, there was no light to reflect off it like there was in the city. That was one of the reasons I decided to buy the place was its remote location. My closest neighbor nearly 10 miles away and nearest small town 45 minutes away. The town only had two stop lights, one general store, a hardware store that catered to the farmers in the area, and a gas station. The post office was located in the hardware store and consisted of a small corner with P.O. Boxes.

Finishing off the beer and realizing it was getting fairly cold, I headed inside and went to bed. Since they didn’t show up tonight, I figured if they did show up on Saturday that it wouldn’t be before noon since they said they had a four hour drive. I set the alarm for 7am to get an early start in the kitchen.

Sleeping on the bed where all the action took place four weeks earlier caused me to have a very erotic dream and I woke in the morning with a massive erection. Normally I would take care of matters myself, but decided to wait and save all my production for when the girls arrived.

After a quick breakfast, I installed the sink and faucet. I wish I had bought a stove and had it here like the frig, but I hadn’t, so I made a mental note to get one this next week. It was time to now start working on the overhead cabinets. The morning was spent cutting all of the wood and getting them sanded and ready to stain and varnish.

A little after high noon, I broke for lunch. Grabbing a sandwich and a beer, I sat on the porch outside. There were a few snow flurries in the air, but nothing to worry about at this point. As I sat there eating, a small herd of deer casually crossed the road in front me. I just sat and watched them. A few minutes later I could see a car coming down the road, but as it got closer, I realized it wasn’t the girls’ car. Finishing lunch, I headed back in to continue working on the cabinets.

I hadn’t been inside for 5 minutes when I heard a car honking outside. I looked out and saw the girls driving up the driveway. As I saw them coming, I could already feel a tingling in my loins. They pulled in and all four of them jumped out of the car and ran over hugged the dickens out of me.

After the hugs, kisses and greetings, they asked I would help them unload some stuff from their car. I had to ask them if they were planning on moving in or what with all of the stuff being carried in. They laughed and said if I lived closer to the school, they’d consider it.

As we were carrying everything in, I told them I had a few surprises for them and they wanted to know what they were. I told them to put all of their things in the second bedroom as there was no room in the big bedroom with the bed. This of course peaked their curiosity so they dropped their things and hurried to the big bedroom to see the queen sized mattress lying next to the bed. Red turned and asked if I was planning on having company overnight. I told her one never knows when visitors will stop by and everyone laughed again.

Then Red came over, gave me a very passionate kiss and said that they had some surprises for me. They went back to where they dropped their things and came back with their arms loaded with wrapped gifts. I didn’t know what to say. We sat around the table and I began to open their Christmas gifts to me. One gift was a set of new sheets for the bed. Another was a new blanket and another was a sleeping bag big enough for two.

Handing me the last present to open, Brunette said this was a special gift from the four them to me. I anxiously unwrapped it and saw an 8x10 photo of the four of them in a nice woodsie frame that matched the décor of the house that I told them I was thinking of. Giggling, she told me to turn the frame over. I was surprised to see that it was a two sided frame and the photo on the reverse side was also of the four of them, but they were all naked. It was very well done and I loved it. I asked them who took the photo and they said Blondie 2 took it with her time lapse setting on her camera. She’s a photography major and made all of the adjustments on her computer and printed out the photo without anyone else knowing. I thanked them and gave them each a kiss.

Then I told them I was hoping they would stop by on their way back to school and that I had a little something for each of them. I picked up a stack of envelopes that I had placed on the mantle over the fireplace and told them they had to open them at the same time. As they each opened their envelope, they sat speechless. Blondie 2 started to cry and say thank you over and over again. Inside each envelope was $2,500 in cash. I told them I know college isn’t cheap and that I was sure they could use the money.

Red looked up and said that this was too much, but I assured her it was okay and it was all theirs. Then she asked if they could know my name. We had kept our names out of everything from the beginning, but now they wanted to know who I was. I told her my name was Elias. Red said her name was Ginger, which I thought was appropriate. Blondie said her name was Jessie. Blondie 2’s name was Lynda and Brunette’s name was Erin. I told them they all had pretty names, but to me they will always be Red, Blondie 1 and 2 and Brunette and hoped they didn’t mind, which they didn’t.

Brunette told me that she spent Christmas Day with about 50 family members at her gram’s house and all she could think about was her visit here. Blondie 1 said that she had to visit 3 different groups of family, one Christmas Eve and 2 on Christmas Day. Blondie 2 said she spent Christmas Day helping her mom fix and serve dinner for about 20 people and it was a very exhausting day.

After a long pause, everyone was expecting to hear from Red, but she sat quietly, with her head lowered and I could tell she was doing her best to hold back the tears. I asked her what happened at home on Christmas and she burst into tears. Through sobs and blowing her nose, she told us how her mom and dad did nothing but yell and argue and the entire holiday was ruined.

I took her in my arms and just held her for about five minutes until she stopped crying. Once she regained her composure, she apologized to all of us and we tried to tell her it was okay and we understood.

I asked the girls when they had to be back to school and how long they were planning on staying. They said they needed to be back to their dorms by Sunday evening since classes started Monday morning, so they needed to be on the road by mid-afternoon on Sunday. They told me that they brought food for dinner, breakfast and lunch and hoped that was okay, which it was. I asked if they would like a soda or beer and they all wanted a beer, so we headed to the ice chest and grabbed a cold beer.

We sat and chatted and for the next half hour and I could tell there was a nervousness in the room. Sensing what it was, I decided to start the expected proceedings, but this time I suggested it be done one at a time. They all agreed so I wrote numbers on pieces of paper and placed them in my ball cap and had them draw numbers. Red had the lowest number, so I took her hand and led her to the mattresses by the fireplace.

I held her, kissed her for several minutes and then slowly unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra. Gently cradling her breasts in my hands I took turns suckling on her nipples. She then lifted my shirt over my head and ran her hands up and down my chest. Then I knelt down and undid her belt and undid the button and zipper on her pants. I slid them down her legs and helped her step out of them. I gently caressed her legs, slowly working my hands up her calves and thighs. When I reached the edge of her panties, I leaned forward, placed my open mouth over her mound and breathed my warm breath right through her panties. I heard her softly moan, so I did it one more time and then carefully wild her panties down and she stepped out of them.

Still on my knees, her sweetness was directly in front of me and I repeated placing my open mouth on her mound and breathing my warm breath onto her treasured area. She cupped the back of my head with her hands and pulled me into her tempting triangle so I gave her another shot of warm breath and heard another moan, only this time it was a little louder than the first time.

I stood up and placed her hands on my belt and she wasted no time in taking my jeans and underwear off. She cupped my cock with both hands as she kissed and licked the tip, which was already oozing my excitement. I laid her down on the mattress and held and kissed her some more. Her breasts felt great against my chest and I could feel my cock against her thighs.

Then I started kissing my way down her neck to her breasts where I kissed her nipples, cleavage and underneath each breast. Continuing down, I kissed my way to her navel, where I did a quick little suckle. She told me that no one had ever done that and that she could feel it tingle in her pussy when I did. I did it a second tie and then kissed down to the edge of her pubic hair, where I worked my way around the perimeter of her hair.

As I reached her pussy, I positioned myself so that my cock was in front of her as we lay on our sides. She grasped my cock and began to softly lick along the underside of the shaft. At the same time, I began to work my tongue along the outside of her lips. Finally, I parted her lips and sunk my tongue into her as deep as I could. I felt her body shutter as I did. As I tasted her juices and began to work my tongue on her clit, she started a rhythmic sucking of my cock and when her lips first traveled all the way down my length, I had to consciously not shoot my load right then and there.

Evidently, she was aroused as much as I was because it took less than a minute before she had her first orgasm, which almost sent me beyond the stopping point, but I managed to hold on a little longer. I licked up as much of her juice as I could and then I shifted so that we were again face-to-face. I held her close once more as we kissed for several minutes as I cupped my hands on her butt.

Then I asked her to lay face down, which she did. I asked one of the girls to hand me the bottle of massage oil off the mantle and Blondie 1 quickly fetched. I began working the warm oil on her skin starting with her feet and slowly moving up. I positioned myself between her legs so I could work both legs evenly. As gradually got closer to her pussy, I could tell that she was more than ready for me to take her, but I wasn’t ready for that yet. From the feet I moved up to her calves, thighs, butt, lower back and finally up the base of her neck.

Turning her over, I repeated the process of working the warm massage oil onto her starting at the feet and working up to her neck. As I got to her pussy, I worked my around it being careful not to get any oil on her lips. Then I worked over her flat tummy and all the way around her breasts. Finally, I began to massage her breasts, being careful not to press too hard.

When I was done with her breasts, I did her arms. All the time I was massaging her, she kept her eyes closed, savoring the experience. Then I carefully moved further up between her legs and sensing what my next move was, she reached out, cupped my butt and helped to pull me into her. The massage may have relaxed most of her body, but her pussy was more than ready for my entry and she came almost immediately.

I kept my rhythm slow at first and slowly moved just enough to put more stimulus on her clit as I slid in and out of her. She responded with another orgasm. I was also very worked up and could no longer hold myself back and began to pump my hot juice deep inside her. I could feel her tighten around me as if to help squeeze out every drop. When I was finished and began to soften, she finally opened her eyes and I could see the sparkle of satisfaction gazing back at me joined with a couple of tears.

I asked if she was okay and she smiled and shook her head and pulled down so that she could kiss me long and passionately. Finally coming up for air, she whispered that she had never experienced anything like that before. All of the boys she had dated and had sex with were like the hamsters she had as a kid. It was wham, go like mad and out of there as fast as possible. No one had ever taken so long and incorporated her whole body in the experience. She also told me that she had never had a body massage before and it was wonderful. I looked in the eyes and said I’m not boy, but a man who knows how to please a woman.

All this time, we were totally oblivious to the other three girls, until Blondie 2 announced that she had the next lowest number and that she had never had a full body massage either. Red and I hugged and kissed again and then I helped her to her feet and she went into the bathroom to clean up a bit.

Blondie 2 came over and I proceeded to give her the same attention that I had just given Red and she loved it just as much as Red did. Brunette was next and then Blondie 1. Each girl had their turn of getting a body massage and treated to the love making of a man and not one of the boys they were used to.

After a short rest, I asked if anyone was hungry. The girls all said yes and that they would fix. They were glad to see my Coleman stove and they fixed some of the best hamburgers I ever tasted. We had a delicious potato salad that had lots of mustard and hard-boiled egg which is just the way I liked it.

We never bothered to get dressed and sat around the table, eating our burgers, potato salad and beers. As we ate I thought to myself that I was a very lucky man and that no one would believe me if I told them about the girls and what we were doing.

Not long after dinner, I could tell that the girls were tired and suggested that we go to bed early. They reluctantly agreed, so I stoked up the fire in the fireplace and the five of us crawled under the blankets. I hugged and kissed each girl good night and we all quickly fell asleep.

I woke early and managed to slip out of bed without waking them. I quietly added some more wood to the fire and just sat in a chair at the table and watched the four girls sleep. Again I began to reflect on what all had happened with them and wondered how long it would last. After all, I was old enough to be their dad, but I was beginning to develop an emotional connection with them as well as the sexual connection. I knew it couldn’t last forever, but decided to enjoy it as much as I could while it lasted.

Almost an hour went by and I went into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. The smell of the coffee was enough to rouse the girls and one by one, they climbed out of bed, yawned and stretched. Watching them stretch their naked bodies was a wonderful sight and I couldn’t help but get an erection. Brunette noticed it first and asked if was getting ready for today’s activities and laughed. I laughed and said no, it was just so erotic watching them stretch. She walked over, bent down and kissed the tip of my cock and then kissed me on the lips and said good morning. The others followed suit.

They opened a large box of pastries and we sat at the table drinking our coffee and eating the pastries. All of the girls took milk and sugar in their coffee, but I had always drunk mine plain and black. The girls talked about last night and how none of them had ever experienced anything like it before. Then they asked I had in store for them this morning before they had to leave. I told them it was up to them. After talking between themselves, they asked for a repeat of the day before, especially including the full body massage.

I agreed and treated each girl to another full body massage and sex. Since Blondie 1 was last the day before, she got to first this time. I took my time and made the massages last longer than the day before. One by one I had my turn with each of the girls and one by one they responded by having multiple orgasms.

By the time I was done with all of them, it was noon and time for lunch. We ate, but as we did, the conversation was quiet and sporadic. I asked the girls if anything was wrong and they said that they were regretting having to leave soon and go back to school. I said I understood and then suggested that they shower and clean up and start to get ready as I didn’t want them to get back too late.

They showered, dressed, packed up their stuff and said a tearful goodbye. Red told me when spring break was and asked if I would be here. I said I would try, but couldn’t make any promises. For the first time, we exchanged emails and phone numbers and promised to stay in touch. Finally, they piled into the car and waved as they drove away.

For the first time, part of my heart went with them and already longed for their return. I admitted to myself that I had fallen in love with all four of the girls, especially Red. Yes, I said to myself, I will take a week’s vacation and be here for spring break. Then I went inside, put out the fire, cleaned up, put everything away, loaded the truck and headed back to town, and already started counting down the days until I would see the girls again.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2014, 05:00 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

you do know you posting in the NON fiction section right?

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2014, 05:09 PM

Thanked 10,152 Times in 350 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXroninXx View Post
you do know you posting in the NON fiction section right?
Perhaps one of the moderators could move them there.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:30 PM

Thanked 84,610 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr and Mrs W View Post
Perhaps one of the moderators could move them there.

He sure has posted a lot of stories with different topics - he must be a stud - OR has a vivid imagination!
Old 03-07-2014, 07:17 PM

Default Spring Break – Day 1

Spring Break – Day 1

It seemed like it took years for the next two and half months to pass. The only time I recall time going so slow was right after Emily was killed in the auto accident. Monday through Friday I went to work and marked off the days on my calendar. Fridays after work, I loaded up my truck and headed back out to the country house.

It took me all of January to finish the kitchen and put in all the appliances and plumbing. I always preferred a gas stove, but there was no natural gas lines anywhere close, so I bought a large propane tank and spent two weekends running the gas lines from the tank to kitchen and then on to the water heater.

Then I started on the bathroom and installed a new tile shower big enough for several people. The week before the girls were due back on spring break, I finished the sealing the grout in the shower and floor. I also had bought a new dining table big enough for six people with chairs. I also purchased a king sized bed and two sofa beds. Then I cleaned the entire house, locked up and headed for home.

On the way home, I received a text from Red telling me she was looking forward to seeing me in a week and I replied that I was also looking forward to their visit.

That week, every hour seemed like a day and every minute seemed like an hour. At work that week, all I could think about was the next weekend. None of my co-workers knew anything about the girls, but kept asking me if everything was okay because I seemed so preoccupied. I just made excuses that I was anxious to get back out to the country house to start working on the second bedroom. The hardest part of working that week was to keep from having my co-workers see my frequent erections I got thinking about the girls.

Friday afternoon seemed to really drag on forever, but finely it was time to leave work and I couldn’t get out of there fast enough. I headed home, changed, packed up everything I had ready, jumped in the truck and floored it to the house.

Although it was dark when I arrived at the house, I unloaded the truck, including a new gas bar-b-q grill that I already had assembled. I wheeled it around back and set up it up next to the patio table that I had also built. Inside the house, I finished all of the last minute things I wanted to do before the girls arrived.

That night it was almost impossible to sleep, so I took a sleeping pill to help as I didn’t want to be tired and dragging when the girls arrived. Eventually I got to sleep and woke in the morning well rested and anxious. Even though I needed to work on the second bedroom, I decided not to get all dirty before the girls arrived, so I more or less just putted around the house all morning, repeatedly making sure everything was just the way I wanted it.

Noon came and still no sign of the girls, nor had I heard from them. I grabbed a quick sandwich and beer and sat our front, eating and watching. One o’clock came and went and then two and three and I started to wonder if they were really coming. I tried texting all of them and got no reply to any of my messages and I really became worried.

Finally around three thirty, I saw their car coming down the road and my heart began racing. But as the car turned into the drive, I could only make out one person and that was the driver. As the car approached, I could see that it was Blondie 1 and she was definitely alone. I rushed to the car and hurriedly asked her where the others were. She started apologizing over and over, telling me the others could not get away from school and that she only had enough time to stop by to give me the bad news.

My heart sank and I gave her a big hug and tried to convince her I understood, although I really didn’t. Most schools virtually shut down during spring break, so I couldn’t figure out what in the world could have kept them there. Blondie 1 told me she needed to use the bathroom before she had to hurry off and headed for the door.

She rushed into the bathroom, did her business and then said she noticed all the work I had done and that the house looked marvelous. She asked for a tour of the whole house starting with the kitchen. I showed her the cabinets, appliances and boasted of my handiwork. Next we checked out the living room and second bedroom. She asked if had done any more work in the main bedroom and I told her I had. She waited for me to open the bedroom door and when I did, I was surprised to see the other three girls standing there stark naked and smiling ear to ear.

I was lost for words and just stammered trying to ask how they managed to get in without me seeing them. They all rushed me and we shared a long group hug. Then Blondie 1 explained that they knew they had gotten a late start and figured that if they didn’t answer my texts that I would be anxiously waiting outside. They stopped about a quarter mile down the road, out of sight of the house and then peaked through the trees and saw me sitting out front. So three of the girls snuck through the trees and quietly entered the house through the back door, went into the bedroom and stripped. Blondie 1 gave them twenty minutes for the girls to get into position and then drove up to the house.

I told them it was a wonderful surprise and I was just so glad they were there. After all of the hugs and kisses, the girls stripped my clothes off me and Blondie 1 also stripped. Once everyone was naked, I gave the girls a tour of the house and they were amazed at everything I had accomplished since they had been here last. They loved the kitchen with the new gas range and oven, and counter and cabinets. In the living room, the loved the matching sofas on opposite wall and were surprised when I showed them that the sofas opened up to queen sized beds. Next was the bathroom and they were floored by the size of the shower. Red turned and asked me if I made the shower so big because of them and I smiled and said we’ll have to find this week, won’t we.

After the tour, we sat on the sofas, had a beer and the girls took turn telling me about their classes and what’s been happening to them in the past couple of months. I heard about their good times and a few not so good times and they wanted to know everything that I had been doing.

I realized it was getting time for dinner and told the girls I had a special dinner planned for them. We went to the kitchen and I pulled out five thick steaks along with some potatoes that had I wrapped in foil. I handed the girls the steaks, seasoning and potatoes and had them follow me out the back door to the patio.

I had hoped to surprise them with the patio, but realized that three of them had already seen it. Blondie 1 was surprised to see the paved patio, table, chairs and grill. She also noticed that I had planted some extra trees and shrubs around the edge of the backyard to provide more privacy, even though there wasn’t anyone within several miles of me.

The grill was fired up and I put the potatoes on first and then the steaks. It was a nice warm day in late March, so we ate outside, all of us still stark naked. The girls said they had never had a naked picnic outside before and I said this past year has been a few firsts for all of us. I looked over at Brunette when I said that and she readily agreed and said that when I took her virginity during the Christmas break, it opened up and whole new world for her.

After dinner, we all chipped in and cleaned up and girls began to unpack some of their things in the bedroom. They hung up some clothes and put others in the dressers that were in the master bedroom.

I knew they wanted to know about the sleeping arrangements, so before they asked, I addressed the issue. I told them that we had 8 nights together, so I would sleep with one girl in my bed each night and that give each girl two nights with me. The others could use the sofa beds. They all looked at each other and said that sounded good to all of them. To determine who slept with me which night would be decided by cutting a deck of cards, where low card gets first night, second lowest second night and so on and after the first four nights, they’ll cut the deck again and that time high card goes first and so on.

Again they thought this was fair, so I got out the cards, shuffled them good and set them on the table. I told them not to show their cards until everyone was done. After they all cut the cards, I asked each girl to show their card one at a time. Red drew the 8 of diamonds, Blondie 1 drew the 6 of spades, Blondie 2 drew the queen of spades and Brunette drew the 5 of diamonds.

I helped the girls get the sofas opened up and their beds made. I kissed them all goodnight and Brunette and I went into the master bedroom. We took turns using the bathroom, brushing teeth and all of the things you do before bed.

Then Brunette crawled into bed with me and I held her close and we kissed, held each other and let our hands began to let our hands explore each other’s body. Then I spent several minutes gently sucking on her nipples. I could feel her respond to the suckling so my hand made its way to her pussy and found her to be very wet. I slid a couple fingers inside her and she came almost immediately.

While I was still suckling on her breasts and feeling her pussy, she told me that she hasn’t had anyone else since her visit here when I took her and that she couldn’t wait to come back and was so glad that she ended up being the first one. She had pleasured herself a couple times and that when she did she fantasized about me. I thanked her and told her that I thought about her also and how special it was to me to be her first.

We laid there touching and kissing each other for nearly half an hour. Then she asked me to enter her as she wanted to feel me inside her again. She was still really tight and even as wet as she was, it took a bit of gradual working to finally get all the way in. Her pussy felt so good and tight that I had to go slowly to keep from cumming inside her too quickly. I worked her slowly and methodically and made it last as long as I could, but I couldn’t hold out as long as I wanted to before I shot my load deep inside her. Her pussy tightened around me as I started to empty inside her and it just intensified my orgasm even more.

The excitement and sensation of being in her again kept me from getting soft as quickly as normal, but it eventually did. We cleaned up and then climbed back into bed. She laid on her side and I cuddled up behind her with my cock against her pussy and butt. I wrapped my arm around her, cupped one of her breasts, and we fell asleep that way.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2014, 07:38 PM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 148 Posts
Default Hmmm

Pretty sure this belongs in the Fiction forum
Old 03-07-2014, 08:18 PM

Default This is non-fiction

This entire series is true and took place for real. I'm not as stupid as some of you may think and I know the difference between fiction and non-fiction. This should NOT be moved. If you don't like or believe, then don't read it!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2014, 08:21 PM

Default Spring Break - Part 2

Spring Break – Day 2
In the morning, I managed to slip out of bed without waking Brunette and tiptoed through the livingroom and went into the kitchen. I quietly fixed the coffee pot and put it on the stove. I made a batch of pancakes by hand stirring and began cooking them and some sausage. The smells of breakfast woke my group of sleeping beauties and one by one they wearily worked their way into the kitchen. A couple of the girls didn’t drink coffee, so I had juice in the fridge.
We sat around the table and had our breakfast. The other three girls asked Brunette how her night was and she said it was heavenly. Blondie 1 said that it was her turn tonight and then asked the other girls not to wear me out before bedtime and they all laughed. During breakfast, they wanted to know if I had anything planned and I said I did, but it was a surprise.
After breakfast we cleaned up the dishes and I told them all to get dressed, at which they complained, saying they thought we were going to spend the week naked. I told that there was plenty of time for that, but I wanted to share some of my life with them so they would better understand me and they agreed that would be good.
They all went to the spare bedroom and rummaged through their suitcases and found the clothes they wanted. As they dressed, they all started talking and wondering what I had in mind. Was I taking them shopping or to town for something? Blondie 1 said she didn’t think so since this whole relationship was such a secret. But if I wasn’t taking them to town, why did they need to get dressed? By the time they were clothed, their hair brushed and makeup put on, they were totally baffled as why they had to get dressed.
They walked into the livingroom where I was sitting, drinking a cup of coffee, and lined up in front of me with their hands on their hips. I wished I could have taken a photo of their faces because they looked bewildered and frustrated at not being able to figure out why I had them get dressed.
I just sat there for a few moments and looked at four very beautiful young ladies standing in front of this haggard middle aged man. They patiently stood and waited until I finished my cup of coffee. Then I stood up and asked them to follow me out back.
One of my other new acquisitions was a small storage shed where I kept my chainsaw, axe, fishing gear and other yard tools. I handed each one of them a fishing pole and small fishing creel and then told them to follow me. Red instantly said we were going to the stream behind the house. Without turning around, I said yes and more.
Brunette asked why they had to go fishing and I then turned, stopped and asked her if she would like to eat dinner tonight at which she said yeah. I said with luck, we’ll have fresh trout for dinner and there’s nothing better than fresh trout dipped in my own beer batter recipe and deep fried. That was all they needed to hear and they set off with me a lot more eager than a few minutes earlier.
We got the stream and I led them along a trail that would its way up stream. Red asked me why we weren’t fishing in the pools behind the house. I told her that there was much better fishing a little further upstream along with a surprise I had for them. Again, this got them motivated and put a little more pep in their step.
After nearly an hour of hiking upstream, I told them to be very quiet because we were about to start fishing and I didn’t want to scare the fish. It was comical watching them exaggerate their steps in an effort to walk as quiet as possible. We turned another corner and stepped out into an open area where the stream was wide and had several deep looking pools that all lay just below a small waterfall about 20 feet high.
The girls all awed over the sight and commented about how beautiful it was. Blondie 1 thanked me for bringing them up here, if for no other reason than to just see such a beautiful sight.
I told them to open their creels and pull out some bait. I had already set up their poles with a hook, weight and small bobber. There were about 8 pools in the stream, one right after another. I placed Blondie 2 at the lowest pool, Blondie 1 at the next pool upstream, Red next and then Brunette. I took my fly rod and went to the pool just below the falls.
By the time I got to the falls pool, Blondie 2 was shouting that she had a fish. I told her to reel it in, use a rag in her creel pouch to grab the fish, take it off the hook and put it in her creel. I watched and like a good student, she followed my every command. I told her to then move up to the next empty pool upstream and repeat the process again and she did.
On my third cast with the fly, I hooked a nice trout of about 2 pounds in size and reeled it in. Red was next with a fish and I had to laugh as Blondie 2 shouted instructions to her on how to reel it in, take it off the hook and put it in her creel and then move upstream to the next vacant pool.
Within two hours of arriving at the location, each girl had caught a least two fish and I had caught 5, both above and below the falls. We collected together and the girls began to say they were thirsty and getting hungry. I told them that if anyone wanted a drink or something to eat that they had to cross the stream and climb out on the other side.
They looked at me as if they knew I had something up my sleeve, but after a few inquisitive looks, they did their best to wade across the stream at the shallower areas between pools. Red was the only one that lost her footing and ended up in the water, but the other three laughed, helped her out and they made it across. I led them up the bank and there just behind a clump of trees was my jeep, loaded with ice chest and food.
The girls looked at me and asked when I drove this up here and I told them I did it yesterday before they arrived. Blondie 1 asked me whose land this is up here and I told her mine. The girls all took a step back and looked at me as if I had two heads. Just how much land do you own, she asked. I looked all four of them as they waited to hear my response and I just stood there for a moment and scratched my head.
Well, I started out, if you go five miles in any direction from the house, you’ll be on my land. Their eyes got big and they just stood there. Finally Brunette asked me to repeat what I had just said. I told them that I own a plot of land that is 10 miles by 10 miles and that the house sat right in the middle of it all. Then I said that’s why there aren’t any neighbors close by which is just what I wanted.
Red looked like she was busy trying to figure something out, when suddenly she blurted that 10 miles by 10 miles was a hundred square miles which was 64,000 acres of land. She looked at me and asked if was one of those eccentric millionaires and I assured her I wasn’t.
I said I would explain everything after we took care of the fish and had lunch. I put all the fish in a large plastic bag and put it in the cooler. I then spread out a couple blankets for them to sit on and started opening up the food. I had packed some sandwiches, chips, beer and soda. The girls all fixed their plates and sat down, waiting for my explanation.
I told them that I found two pieces of land, side-by-side in an auction listing for unpaid taxes. I checked them out and the and really wasn’t any good for farming or anything else except cattle, so the value of the land wasn’t very much. The taxes owed on both pieces combined was only $12,000 so I paid the back taxes and now I own the land free and clear. That was a year ago and I’ve working to fix the house up so that one day I could retire and move here away from the city, people and all the noise.
Brunette said that it sounded like a lonely life, and I said that ever since my Emily died, I rather enjoyed being alone and that I was pretty much a loner before I met her. Blondie 1 said she would get bored living out here alone in less than a week. The others agreed. I told them that perhaps most people would which is why there isn’t anyone around for miles. Since I like to hike, go horseback riding, write and wood carve that I had plenty to keep me busy.
Lunch was over the girls asked what the afternoon plans were. I looked at them, stood up, stripped off my clothes, ran to the stream and jumped into one of the larger pools. It didn’t take long for the girls to follow suit and soon the 5 of us were skinny dipping in the stream.
We swam until we got too cold in the water and then we laid out on the grass in the sun and dried off. After a few minutes of drying off, the girls began to gather around me and I felt their hands begin to touch me all over. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the warm sunlight and the 8 hands that touched my arms, chest, stomach, feet, calves and thighs. It must have been 10-15 minutes of the being touched, felt and caressed before anyone got around to touching my cock, which became erect as soon as they started touching me.
I laid there and felt hands moving around by testicles and holding my cock. Then I felt a tongue work its way up the shaft of my rock hard erection. Then another tongue and another. All four tongues took their turns licking my cock and tasting the fluid that oozed out in anticipation of more stimulation to come.
Then I felt the unmistakable touch of a breast, softly moving up and down along my chest. I wanted to open my eyes to see who it was, but I resisted and continued to just lay there and take it all in. The breasts gradually worked their way to my mouth and I eagerly drew in the first nipple I felt. I gently suckled on the nipple for a minute or two and as I let up on it, I could feel the other nipple slide in its place and suckled it as I had the other.
By this time the other three girls were taking turns sucking on my cock, which combined with the breasts in my face made it hard to keep from losing my load so soon. I could hear the girl with the breasts in my face moving and before I knew it, I felt her legs on either side of my face and then a very wet pussy rubbed my nose and lips. My tongue darted out and dove up inside as far it would reach and it was like drinking honey from a flower.
I found my way to the clit attached to the pussy that was dancing in my face and I sucked it into my mouth as hard as I could. The sudden action sent the girl sitting on my face into an intense orgasm which was more than I could handle and I began to erupt like a volcano. Upon my initial eruption, a pair of lips quickly engulfed my shaft and I could feel my cock being sucked hard to get every drop of my cum.
I licked and lapped at the wet pussy and did everything I could I to get every last drop of her sweetness and then she fell away and laid next to me. I could tell by her breathing and soft moaning that she was still feeling the effects of her orgasm, as I could still feel the effects of my own.
After about 5 minutes rest, I sat up and asked if anyone wanted to take another dip in the water. They all looked me with very seductive looks on their faces and shook their heads no. I could tell when I sat up that it was Brunette that had sat on my face and told her that it was great. She smiled and said that since she had me last night that she left my cock to the other three and figured I would just as eager to eat her out, which I was and told her so.
I looked at the girls and suggested that after I laid back down, that one of them can sit on my face, one can sit on my cock and that the other two should lay beside me so I can finger their pussies. Then after a brief rest, they would rotate around that in time they each had a turn at everything. They readily agreed and since Brunette sat on me first, she would lay down on my left, Blondie 1 could sit on face, Blondie 2 on cock and Red would lay down on my right.
Almost the instant I laid back down, the girls assumed their positions. I couldn’t believe how incredibly arousing to have a pussy on my cock, one on my face and one on each hand. For the girls at my sides, I put two fingers inside their pussies and worked on their G-spots. Blondie 1’s pussy has a slightly sweeter taste than Brunette’s and I did my best to taste every part of her pussy that my tongue would reach. I eventually moved from tonguing her to sucking on her clit.
Blondie 2 felt great on my cock and I could feel her tightening and relaxing and then tightening again around my cock. It added an extra sensation as her pussy did it best to milk out my hot fluid. I could feel the girls on my hands begin to writhe and move with my fingers working their G-spots. Blondie 1 was also beginning to buck back and forth as I sucked and chewed on her clit. As I could feel them building up to their orgasm and as they did, I was building towards my own.
I was trying my best to time everyone’s climax to come at the same time, and although it didn’t quite work out that way, but it was close. First Red peaked, the Blondie 1 on face. This sent me over the edge and as I shot my load deep into Blondie 2, it sent her off on her orgasm. As I started to come, my hands clenched which finally sent Brunette into her second orgasm of the day.
It was the most intensely erotic experience I had ever had. Never before had I been able to feel four women have an orgasm within seconds of each along with my own orgasm. A total of five orgasms in less than a minute and I experienced them all. Just thinking about it caused me to get erect again, but the girls wanted a wait couple of minutes before starting up again.
Sat up and noticed a couple deer crossing the far end of the meadow. I told the girls to slowly and quietly look in the direction of the deer, which had stopped to look at us. We all watched them for several minutes before the deer moved on into the trees. Blondie 1 asked if there was a lot of deer in the area, and I said yes, along with other wildlife. They wanted to know what other wildlife and I told them, turkeys, elk, coyotes, bobcats, mountain lions and bears. Of course the first thing they did was start looking around then asked if I was serious and I told them I was, but that they have nothing to worry about.
Brunette said it was time to get back to business and she was next to sit on my cock which I could tell she was ready for. Red moved and stood directly over my face and I loved the view of seeing her inviting pussy and amidst her red pubic hair. Now I had the Blondies on my sides and my fingers quickly found their wet targets.
A half hour later, each girl had their turn at each position and I had the pleasure of making love and eating out each girl once and fingering each girl twice. After everyone had their turns, we laid in the grass for about 15 minutes. I noticed that all of the girls had fallen asleep and I stood up and looked down at one of the most beautiful and sensuous sights I had ever seen.
I quietly loaded most of the things back into the jeep and sat there and watched the girls sleep for about another half an hour until Red roused and ended up waking the others. It was now midafternoon, the sun was getting warm and we decided to take another quick swim below the waterfall. The water felt colder than it had earlier and the girls didn’t stay in the water very long. We all laid out and dried off, then climbed into the jeep, still naked and I drove back to the house.
The girls helped unload the jeep as I took the fish down to the side of the stream and cleaned them out. We had a total of sixteen trout so I wrapped 11 of them and put them in the freezer. I asked who wanted to help me cook the trout and the rest of dinner. Red and Brunette volunteered to help and the two Blondies said they would help straighten up the livingroom and get the table ready for dinner.
We fixed some rice in the rice steamer along with some veggies. Then I showed Red and Brunette how I made my own beer batter for the fish and we fried them up. We laid each trout on a bed of rice and placed the steamed veggies around the side and served them up with an ice cold beer.
The five of us sat down at the table, still naked and enjoyed our meal. The girls ranted and raved at how delicious the trout were and I told them it was because they were caught fresh today by the most beautiful and sexy fishermen I had ever seen. They laughed and talked about the day of fishing, swimming and love making.
After dinner, the girls insisted on cleaning up the dishes and kitchen and I started a fire in the fire place then cleaned myself up. I asked the girls what they wanted to do and they all grinned and giggled and Blondie 1 told the other girls not to tire me out too much before bedtime since tonight was her night. They laughed and suggested we play a game. I asked what game and Blondie 2 said strip poker. We all laughed and set some rules. Each person would wear 6 articles of clothing, with socks being 1 item combined and the same with shoes. The other rule that Blondie 2 suggested was that I had to remove the items of clothes the girls lost and the girl with the winning hand got to remove my article of clothing if I lost. Who removed the clothing of another had to kiss the newly exposed areas of the body.
We all went and got dressed, I grabbed another round of beer and we started the game. One by one, we each began to lose articles of clothing. It took nearly 2 hours to get everyone completely naked. We had a great time of stripping, touching and kissing parts of the body. Blondie1 was the one that got remove my underpants and she spent nearly 5 minutes kissing my cock and balls. I, on the other hand, got to kiss all 8 breasts and 4 pussies and butts. I think I was the definite winner of the game, even though we all lost in the end.
It was starting to get close to bedtime and I gave each girl a close hug and kiss goodnight. I turned, picked Blondie 1 up and carried her into the bedroom and gently placed her on the bed. As soon as she was on the bed, she reached out her arms and asked me to just lay next to her and hold her tight. We laid there embraced arm in arm, body to body for about a minute when I noticed that she had tears in her eyes and her body started to shake as her tears turned to sobs.
I asked her what was wrong and she said to just hold her, but after another minute, her sobs continued so I held her tight and asked her to tell me what was wrong. It took her a bit to gather her composure and then through her tears she told me that her boyfriend had broken up with her just before the left to come here. She explained that she had tried to get him to take his time when they made love and to spend more time with foreplay like I did with her and the others. After a couple of weeks of trying to get him to be more romantic when they had sex, he got upset and said if she wasn’t happy with him that she needed to find someone else to please her the way she wanted. That was the night before they left to meet me.
I felt guilty thinking it was my fault because I had treated her like a woman worth loving and she then expected her boyfriend to treat her the same way. I began to apologize to Blondie 1 and she told me it wasn’t my fault, but hers. She tried to make him into someone he wasn’t. I told her that he probably wasn’t the one for her anyway and that there was bound to be someone out there that would love her and treat her the way she wanted. For the first time since I held her, she opened her eyes and looked at me and said that she already found that person and it was me. I thanked her for the complement but told her that I’m way too old for her and that I could never give her children. She said she knew that and that children didn’t matter. Again I told her I was flattered and that we would talk more about it later.
I asked if she wanted to make love and she said she would rather just go to sleep in my arms and to feel my body against hers. I understood and she turned on her side with back to me and cuddled as close as possible. I place my arm around her, cupped her breast in my hand and tried to go to sleep. However, the feel of her cute little butt against my cock was making it grow and swell.
As it got big, Blondie 1 began to gently rub be butt against my cock, which only made it get bigger quicker. We both knew what was next. I positioned myself behind her and softly worked my cock into her pussy, which felt wonderful as usual. Knowing she was in an emotional turmoil, I kept my pace slow and gentle. She did her part to help slide herself up and down my cock.
Going slow like this felt different but good. I expected it would last longer this way, but the slow feeling felt so tantalizing that I found myself building sooner than I expected. Grabbing her breast a little tighter in my hand, I began to unload into her. She pushed back against me as if to make sure my deposit was made as deep as possible.
We just laid there afterwards for several minutes, even after I had deflated and fallen out of her. I knew she had to be leaking, but she continued to lie there. A few more minutes and I could feel the soft slow breathing that told me she had fallen asleep. I tried to get to sleep but her words about loving me and wanting to spend forever with me kept repeating in my inner ear. It sent my thoughts scattering in a myriad of directions as I tried to figure out what I was say or do. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep in what turned out to be a very restless night.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p